Lasse K : 06 - My girlfriend and her sister (f/m, m/f, f/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lasse K : 06 - My girlfriend and her sister (f/m, m/f, f/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lars Kolm's stories
06 - My girlfriend and her sister
Story index at the bottom

By Lars Kolm [mention]lasse672000[/mention]

We had gone out on dates a couple of times, before we decided we liked each other well enough, to become an "item". It was actually quite a romantic evening, the night we made the decision. You know the kind, where you have a nice meal, lit candles, soft music and all the rest of it. She was wearing a long flowing dress, and I was wearing a tuxedo I had borrowed from someone.

"Before you say ‘yes’ or ‘no’, there is one thing I think you should know, though." I said. When I saw the puzzled look on her face, I calmed her by saying: "Don't worry; I don't have a life threatening illness, or something."

"Good! You got me worried there for a minute! Come on, don't just sit there and say nothing! Tell me what it is! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" she interrupted.

"I will, I will! Just, please don't interrupt me anymore, will you? This is hard enough as it is, and you might change your mind about becoming my girlfriend, when you've heard what I have to say." She pretended to padlock her lips and throw away the key. "Ha, ha. Very funny!" I said. "The thing of it is; I, secretly, enjoy tying myself up, since there is no one around who understands my taste. I've been doing it, ever since I was a little boy." I said, closed my eyes tightly, and waited for her laugh out loud or to storm out of the room, calling me all sorts of nasty things. Instead, I heard her giggle, and when I opened my eyes, I saw her looking at me, with a curious look on her face.

She suddenly looked very serious and asked: "Are you finished now with your 'confession'?" When I nodded 'yes', she continued: "How come you haven't told me this before? Where you afraid, I was going to leave you, if you did?" I foolishly looked down at the table, only able to give a nod as an answer. She reached over the table, took my hand and said: "You should know by now, that that is the furthest thing from my mind. What I would like to do, however, is to have a look at your gear, and see if we can't help each other in some way. You see, I too like to tie myself up. I have ever since I was a little girl, from time to time. But unlike you, I have two older sisters that sometimes did it for; or more often, to me." I looked into her beautiful smiling eyes and asked in a choked voice:" Do you really mean that? Or is that something you just say to indulge me?" She shook her head, and looked so serious I leapt up from the table, almost knocking the glasses over: "In that case, come with me." I said. "Let's go upstairs to my bedroom, and I'll show you what I say is true."

When we got upstairs and in to my bedroom, I quickly opened the chest of drawers, where I kept all the various lengths of ropes and cuffs, piling it on the bed. "I'm impressed! It's quite a collection you've got there," she said with a hint of awe in her voice, as she rummaged through it. "I don't even have half as much as you!"

"Wait! There is more!" I eagerly said, I went back, opened another one and took out various blindfolds and gags. She looked at me, taking one of the ropes from the bed and continued: "You'd like to be tied up right now, don't you? By me, I mean. Very well, then; I will on one condition, which I will tell you, when I'm done. Now be a good boy and turn around, so I can tie your hands behind your back". I did and soon realized she knew what she was doing. She knotted the rope off in the middle. Then she said: "You're so tall you'll have to get down on your knees if you want me to gag you." I did, and she put a ball-gag in my mouth and buckled it behind my neck. When she was done, she helped me back up on my feet. "The condition I was talking about earlier; was that when you get free, you have to promise me to tie me up. Do we have a deal?" I nodded starry-eyed. She told me I had half an hour to get free. Try as I might, though, I was still tied up as securely as ever, when the time was up. She released me, and I tied her hands behind her back, much the same way she had done mine. The difference was that she needed only 15 minutes to get free. "Was that the best you could do? It wasn't much of an effort, was it?" she asked, when she had taken the gag out of her mouth. "I believe we'll have to work on your tying-up skills."

The next morning, she took me to see one of her sisters, so I could learn "from a master", as she put it. When we got there, we explained the situation and she was more than eager to share her knowledge. "But first, I must congratulate you two! You're a perfect match." She hugged us both, and then we got started.

We ended up staying most of the day, and I was tied up in many ways, with my hands behind my back, in front of me, by my sides, elbows tied together, with or without having my feet tied together. If you can think of a way, so could they. I was tied up alone, or together with my girlfriend or her sister. But I wasn't the only one being tied up; I, myself, tied my girlfriend and/or her sister up for the purpose of practice.

When the night fell, we said goodbye, and went home. I was filled to the brim with a knowledge I hadn't had before, but that has come in handy quite a few times.