TiedDancer : Amy and I (ff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TiedDancer : Amy and I (ff/f)

Post by TomYi »

Amy and I
By: TiedDancer

Note: This story was recovered from the old site, assembled from multiple posts, and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience.

This was following a dance recital.

I was getting ready to go home, and I was really tired and a sweaty mess (lol as always). So as I'm packing up my costumes and makeup, Amy comes over and tells me that her sister wanted to have a sleepover but no one could come, so she asked me if I could come just to make her happy.

I didn't think I could because I was really tired and just wanted to sleep, so I just said that my parents wouldn't let me. Amy looked really defeated and I felt bad cause her sister was SOOOO cute. As I was walking out of the theatre I dropped my garment bag and as I bent down to pick it up, someone came up behind me and held their hand across my mouth. I let out the loudest scream I had ever done, but it didn't do much. Soon I was pulled into the back seat of a car, which seemed oddly familiar.

The next voice I heard was that of Amy's mom (I know this since she sounds exactly like Amy), telling everyone to buckle up. I jerked up suddenly to notice Amy giggling to herself next to me and her sister Ashley in the front seat staring back at me. Before I could even ask what was going on Amy's mom told me that she had already talked to my parents and they said it would fine.

So as I sat in the back seat, Amy explained that she felt really bad for Ashley so decided that if I wouldn't come on my own, she would just have to bring me anyway. The car ride was quiet for the most part with the exception of Ashley randomly blurting out lyrics to her favorite songs. When we got the house, Amy held my arms until her mom and Ashley had gotten into the house.

"We're going to go through the garage,” Amy grinned. "Have to get you ready for your night…”

As we walked into the garage Amy sat me on a stool and started going through my clothes picking out outfits that she thought I was cute in. In the end, she picked one that was like a catsuit and my tutu. We came into the house and began to walk up to the bedroom. Ashley was already up there in her pyjamas, practically bouncing off the wall.

"This is gonna be my first sleepover!!!" Ashley was practically screaming.

I sat on the bed and watched as Amy went the adjoining bathroom and changed into her pyjamas. They were simple and silk with her initials in the breast pocket.

"Ok Elena, you can wear one of my sets but for now go change into your leo and tights. We're gonna dress you up a little"

I walked into the bathroom and began to change into the only clean leotard I had left and my black pair of tights. The leo was one of my favorites, it was backless and had sleeves which would later come in handy. I walked out into the bedroom to the applause of Amy and Ashley. I felt a little uncomfortable when Amy gave me a wink as I stood there.

"Alright Elena, I wanna make sure you don't go anywhere so we're gonna do a little restraining" she said mysteriously.

She pulled out a roll of duct tape and a sleeping mask. Ashley started to get antsy and started to hand Amy the parts of my ballet outfit.(Tutu and a beaded top) Amy quickly dressed me in the outfit and asked me to turn around. As I turned, I felt her put my wrists together and her beginning to wrap the tape around my wrists and fingers. Once she felt satisfied, she let Ashley wrap my ankles. I looked down in horror as the 9 year old did just as good a job as her sister.

Noting my curiosity she told me that her sister and her had been playing these games with each other for a while and Ashley was rather good at it. Luckily enough for me, she didn't know that my pointed shoes were in my bag. I really wasn't ready to spend anymore time in those shoes today. Once they had taped my thighs, ankles, and wrists Amy brought her attention to my face.

"Ashley, go outside for a second, I want to tell Elena something."

As Ashley left the room, Amy closed the door and got really close to my face.

"Elena, I never told you that I've wanted to do this to you for a while. Ever since you came in the one day with tape on your mouth, I wanted to be in control of you. And now its true. So if you don't mind, please open up."

As I opened my mouth slowly, she put my undies into my mouth and quickly sealed it with a couple pieces of tape. At first, the taste was weird, but then I became a taste I enjoyed. At this point, Ashley came back in and was jumping around me giggling at how I looked. She had no idea her sister was enjoying it even more than she was.

I stood there for a while and finally was allowed to sit on the bed being careful to not to ruin my tutu (Damn things are stupidly expensive). The rest of the night was relatively tame. We played cards and monopoly, during which Amy talked for me and always made it so I would lose to Ashley.

When it came time for bed Ashley fell asleep really fast and left Amy and I alone. She slowly untaped my limbs, leaving my gag in place. She then let me go and change into the pyjamas she gave me. Before bed, she taped my wrists and ankles in front me so I wouldn't have the chance to run away. She helped me slide into the sleeping bag and made sure the end was taped shut.

At this point she ungagged me, saying that she didn't want me to choke. As soon as the panties were out, she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. It left me very confused and perplexed. No sooner did she kiss me did she tie a pair of my footed tights across my mouth and pulled it between my teeth.

"Goodnight cutie. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

Amy pulled a sleeping mask down over my eyes and kissed my forehead, leaving me in complete darkness and really excited.

THE END

01 - A Night at the Studio (fff/fff)
02 - Amy and I (ff/f)
03 - Most Recent Tie (F/F)
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

That was a great story!.. I know you said this is a story recoverd from an old site, but this is the first time I've ever seen it.

The details of how you decribed the girls tied up and gagged.. I particularly loved the use of tights described in this post.

I attend ballet classes a few times and I where black tights during classes.. the whole concept of ballet and bondage hence ballet dancers tied up wile wearing tights does sound appealing and adrenelizing.

Thank you for posting.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic