TiedDancer : Most Recent Tie (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TiedDancer : Most Recent Tie (F/F)

Post by TomYi »

Most Recent Tie
By: TiedDancer

Note: This story was recovered from the old site, assembled from multiple posts, and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Its been a rough couple months and have been lurking more than posting.

So Amy and I are officially together. My parents weren't too happy, but being 18 I was able to go and stay at a friend’s house. He's been really nice about it all and in return for him letting me stay, I clean the house and take care of things around the house to repay him. Only recently however has he found out I am into TUGs. At first, I was worried he would be so disturbed that he would ask me to leave. Thankfully that was not the case at all. We talked and I found that he was intrigued, but wasn't ready to jump into my games. We agreed that whenever I wanted to play a game he would go out for swimming so I could enjoy myself with Amy.

So a couple weeks ago, Amy came over to watch a movie with us. It was the first time I had seen her in a couple days and I was itching to see if she would want to play. As the evening progressed, Amy and I were cuddling. My friend (we'll call him Char) had gone to the hot tub and was relaxing while we snacked on the remainder of his popcorn. I looked to Amy and asked if she felt like doing anything. She replied "I just want to lay here with you. I don't need anything else right now"

Growing a tad upset over her ignoring my hint, I began to pout. "What's wrong,” Amy asked.

"Nothing. It doesn't matter." I snapped, waiting to see what would happen next.

As quickly as I had answered her, she pounced on me pinning me on the couch. "If you're going to be a brat, you're going to lose your privileges. That includes cuddling,” she yelled as she flipped me onto my stomach and held my hands behind me.

Soon I found my wrists being tied together by a scarf that she had accessorized with. Granted, I was getting what I wanted, but it was not in the way I wanted. Char yelled into the house,"You two better be behaving in there. No breaking the couch."

Before I could call for him to help me, Amy stuffed a sock into my open mouth and held it in place with her hand. I looked up at her, begging her to continue, only to have her glare at me and scorn me for being ungrateful.

As I looked up at her and wiggled unwilling beneath her, she could tell I was pressing the limits and was about ready to seal my fate for the evening. She quickly wrapped duct tape around my mouth, careful to not snag any of my hair (major points for that). I tested it for a while only to feel silenced and secure. Amy walked out of the room for a few minutes, and I could hear her rummaging around my room. I tested my bonds again only to find I was not going anywhere that night. She returned holding my sleeping blindfold, black satin with silk ribbons to tie.

"I've decided that we're gonna watch a movie, but you're gonna sleep alone for tonight", Amy stated, sitting on the couch beside me and pulling up the On Demand menu.

I sat quietly through the movie, gazing up at her randomly to see if she was watching me. The couple times I caught her she turned my head back to the tv. I think she just wanted to have some quiet time without me clawing and climbing all over her.

At the end of the movie she took my gag out and asked if I wanted one for bedtime. I nodded slowly and she placed a piece of tape over my lips, sealing it with a kiss. I stared at her for a few seconds until she pulled my blindfold over my eyes and tied it tightly to my head.

"Goodnight cutie" Amy called as she went up the stairs. The next day she freed me and we all had breakfast together. It was a nice tame tie as opposed to my usual sessions.

THE END

01 - A Night at the Studio (fff/fff)
02 - Amy and I (ff/f)
03 - Most Recent Tie (F/F)