Writer : 05 - Side-Story: The Haunted House (mmm/mm, mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Writer : 05 - Side-Story: The Haunted House (mmm/mm, mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Writer 's stories
05 - Side-Story: The Haunted House
Story index at the bottom

By [mention]Writer[/mention]

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm

In light of the halloween season, I thought I'd write a halloween story.

Side-Story: The Haunted House

"Nick!!" Winowa hit her boyfriend's forehead with the eraser-end of a pencil.

"Ow!!" Nick got out of his daze; he was thinking of how he was going to tie up Peter later that day.

"You better not be making plans with Peter today!" Winowa was right in front of Nick's face. "You promised me you'd volunteer at the children's haunted house tonight."

Nick had totally forgotten that promise. "Babe, it's a FRIDAY! I don't wanna babysit a bunch of snot-nosed brats... ow!!" Winowa had again whacked Nick's forehead. "Fine, I'll help. But can I at least have Peter come along?"

"Fine."
_________________________________________________________________--
"No," Peter said at lunch.

"Why not?" Nick was pleading with his friend. "It's going to be -er- fun."

"What do I get for going?"

"Community service hours for next year?"

"No, I don't care about that then."

"Ok fine. What about I owe you ONE tie-up game? I won't fight back, and you have full control."

"Hmm..."
___________________________________________________________________________-
Later that evening, around 5, the three headed towards the community center. Along with several other student volunteers, the supervisor gave out jobs. Nick and Peter were assigned scream team duties: they were in charge of making the kids scream by any means necessary. Winowa was assigned food court duty, she would not be with her boyfriend for the entire night.

"Uh oh..." Peter nudged Nick's shoulder. "look"

Nick and Peter noticed Andrew and his goons lurking around the food court with Winowa. "Why are they here?" Nick was anxious and upset, still remembering what Andrew had done to him.

"Look at the sign-in sheet for volunteers: Andrew's on the scream team."

"Aww, crap! We have to work with him?"

"We'll just have to deal, I guess."
______________________________________-

At 6:00, the house was preparing to open up: props were being set in place, and the large mansion located right next to the community center was being ghastly renovated. The mansion was large and would serve as the tourhouse. A guide would bring them around certain rooms and it was a particular room that the three boys were assigned to.

"I'll be back," Peter said, I need to piss." Peter left, leaving Nick all alone with Andrew. There was nothing to do for an hour before the house opened, and the two sat at opposite ends of the room. The silence was awkward.

The room was full of coffins and pretend sarcophaguses. Although it was just the two of them, Nick felt an odd presence. About twenty minutes later, Nick assumed that Peter had gotten lost, but as he rose to find out where he was, Andrew acted.

"Now!" At his command, three coffins opened, and three goons emerged, all holding a roll of duct tape.

"Ahh-phh!" Nick's mouth was covered by the burliest goon. Another pinned his arms at his sides and another started taping his legs together.

"Poor Nick... so unaware. So vulnerable." Andrew knelt down and slipped off Nick's black slip-on Vans, revealing grey and black lowcut socks. Andrew took one sock off and before Nick could get a word in, it was quickly jabbed into his mouth. The goon responsible for the head started duct taping Nick's mouth over and over, and around the back of his head several times. He then produced a thin plastic bag that had a slit for the nose. He slid it over Nick's head, and proceeded to encase his whole head in duct tape.

Nick's captors were quickly encasing him in duct tape, using layer after layer of the stickly stuff. Since he was so short, it took only one roll to completely mummify his body. But by the time Andrew was content, five rolls had been used to cover every exposed area on Nick's body. His feet were encased, his neck, and even his head. He looked like a silver mummy.

I hope Peter's not in this same mess, Nick thought. Nick's struggling and grunts proved futile as Andrew and his slimy friends laughed.

"You didn't think I'd let you think of our room's main attractions, did I?" Andrew patted Nick's silver head. Nick heard a second grunting enter the room; it was too late: Peter was caught.

Actually, he had been caught as soon as he finished his business in the bathroom. He was ambushed and quickly incapacitated in the same manner as Nick.

"Boys, add the finishing touches." Andrew's goons soon rolled roll after roll of toilet paper around their victims, making them like authentic mummies. Soon, the duct tape was invisible, and all that was left was two white mummies. No matter how much they struggled, the boys were trapped.

"Well, it looks to be about that time, boys. I'd love to hang out, but I've got a life." While he was saying this, the goons were placing the boys in coffins, leaving the lids open. They were lying on the floor, squirming.
"RIght this way," the tour guide said. Nick heard it and so did Peter. Their room had been opened. "Hmm?" the guide was confused. Nick and Peter started yelling for help. "What could THAT be?!" the guide said, fully in character. The lids were slid off, and Nick and Peter heard huge screams and shrieks from the little girls and boys who had amassed around them.

"Oh my! Live mummies??? Look, they're still squirming, I think their spirits are about to strike!" The kids ran screaming from the room, being as gullible as they were. The guide, who was about 21, looked in each coffin: "Boy, you guys sure do go all out. Haha, keep up the good work!"

Nick and Peter yelled as much as they could, but they heard the coffins being closed. Unaware of the time (it was 8:00), the tour guide came back many times, with several new kids. Some screamed, so poked them from outside, and others laughed.

When the last tour group left at 9, the guide, before leaving said, "ok guys, you can take off the toilet paper, we're done here. Thanks for your hard work, there's dinner downstairs for the whole crew- Hey! Put that down!" the guide left before Nick and Peter had a chance to cry out. They heard the door shut, and they began worrying for their lives. There they were, two boys tied up but mistaken as fake mummies, in extreme peril. After another hour, they heard cars start to pull out of the center's driving lot: the crew was retiring for the night. As far as they knew, there were no janitors during this time since there was nothing to clean up for them. If so, they were trapped until the next tour group... tomorrow night.

Nick was crying like a baby, but Peter had decided to toughen it out; a few minutes later, however, Nick's pocket began to jingle. "~We are the champions, my friends~" Winowa was calling Nick, but he was unable to answer his phone.

"Nick!? Peter!?" Winowa's shrieks were heard outside the hall. Their muffles were renewed as the room opened up. "Nick? Are you here?" Winowa looked in the coffins and screamed. "Oh my God! Are you guys serious, stop playing around and get up." But as they struggled to show that they COULDN'T get up, she started to unwrap the TP around Nick's body and uncovered the duct tape layers. "What in the-!?" Winowa had no idea how to get the tape off, so she called her dad to pick them up. Putting them in the car, Nick and Peter were taken to Winowa's house to removed all of the layers of tape from their bodies. By the time they were free, it was midnight. The boys were trapped for about 5 hours in layers.

"I can't believe that Andrew would do such a thing," Winowa stated.

"I can," Peter said, eating a bag of chips.

"Well, we've got to tell the supervisor, he'll be suspended for that. It's almost as bad as kidnapping!"

Nick thought of that... but then he had another plan. "Don't worry Winowa, we'll handle it. Andrew'll get what's coming to him tomorrow."

Andrew was in the washroom the next day at 4 PM in the large mansion. He thought he heard someone in the stall, but... nah, it must be nothing, he thought.
___________________________________________________-

The house opened up for the night. "Well, children, we're entering the coffin room... prepare yourselves for a spectacle." He opened up a rumbling coffin on the floor. "Behold!! A live mummy, fresh off the afterlife!"

"Weren't there two yesterday?" a child from the first group last night said.

"Well... yes, but they went back to sleep so they asked a friend to come instead."

All the kids ooh'd and aww'd. "Nick!" Peter called to the tour guide. "The next group is coming in, you better move on."

"Sure! Alright kids, let's get a move on!" As all the kids left the room, Nick stepped back towards the coffin, "oops, let's close this up for the next batch."

"MPPHHHHH PHHPHPH!!!!"

"Don't worry Andrew, your mom's out of town and so's Peter's family. We're sleeping over there tonight. IF you don't want to get suspended, I suggest you go. Oh - don't worry about a sleeping bag, you won't need it." Nick shut the coffin's lid and ran out of the room, leaving Andrew for another 3 long hours.

That night was full of things that went bump in the night... however, those bumps were better than regular ones.

THE END

p.s. Andrew was released the following Sunday morning. He spent the whole night as a mummy, enduring a long and tedious tickle torture every so often. Andrew swore to keep everything a secret. Nick and Peter decided to post it on the school's website, along with a mummy pic.

Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Fun tale, never get tired of these type Halloween Haunted house themes with those who find themselves as part of the attraction ( weather they want to be or not ;) :lol: )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic