AznGagged : 01 - Life is Full of Surprises (m/m, m/mm, m+/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

AznGagged : 01 - Life is Full of Surprises (m/m, m/mm, m+/m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

AznGagged's stories
01 - Life is Full of Surprises
Story index at the bottom

By AznGagged

Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:27 pm

This is my first story, I hope that you guys would like it; I based my story on a real event that happened to me, with a few changes in the storyline, SO yeah?. I hope you guys like it.

Mark was looking down from the tree he was sitting on for a couple of hours. He and his friends were playing a game of hide and seek and he was hiding from the seeker, Jiro.

Mark, 16, black short hair, brown eyes, tan, 5''6, he was studious and attractive looking to the eyes of most girls, his athletic build were some factors as well. He had a nerdy style of dressing himself, but it never stopped the girls from wanting him, being Filipino Chinese, he had the strong cute features of his Asian ethnicity. Jiro, is Mark's best friend, similar features, although Jiro was taller (5”9) and had lighter skin, being Japanese. He and Mark met when they were 6 at an airport in Japan, Mark's family was coming from the Philippines to go to Toronto and Jiro's family was coming from a vacation in Japan. Coincidentally, the two families were neighbors and the two boys' became inseparable.

As the two grew up together, they became like brothers. But like most friends and family, they fight as well, though it never lasted long. As the boys grew up, just like most boys, competition was high, always competing for the best mark and even in sports, especially badminton. Mark and Jiro of course were not always a duo, in fact, they had their own little group of best buds: Mark, Jiro, Nathan, Renz and Jai. Mark and Nathan were Filipino Chinese, Jiro is Japanese, Renz is Filipino and Jai is Korean. This group of theirs always had fun in whatever things they did. In their neighborhood, a park was nearby. They made it their hang out place, and the favorite game they played as kids (and still do) was hide and seek because of how the park looked. It was big, a forest like park, with a big field in the middle. How they play the game though was different. When the first one was found by the seeker, he/she would have a consequence.

Mark waited patiently for Jiro to go and look for them, as he waited; he fell asleep on the branch of the tree. Even though the group played their games many times, the seeker, hardly ever looked up the trees in case of them were hiding up there. But a few minutes later, Mark heard footsteps and saw that Jiro was heading his way. Jiro ended up stopping right at the tree Mark was sitting on, but never saw him. Mark gave a silent laugh as he watched Jiro looking all confused scratching his head. But then Mark's phone rang, and Jiro looked up and saw him there. Mark looked down, “Shit” he screamed and went down to answer his phone. It was Mark's mom, who told him that they would be away in New York City for vacation (yes, without Mark,) for the whole week. Mark was happy, having the whole house for himself (since he was the only child) for the whole week. He asked if he could have friends over, and told him that they could even sleepover if they wanted to, just as long as he had to do his chores, clean up and feed them, they left him some money just in case.

As Mark helped Jiro look for the other 3 of their friends, it seemed that Mark's punishment was forgotten throughout the day. It took them another hour to find the other 3, instead of playing another game, Mark decided they should all go to his house and play video games there. So they went over to his house and they played, and laughed. Mark asked them if they wanted to sleep over and Nathan and Jiro were allowed, but the other two had to go home after. It was 9 pm when Jai's mom had to call him to come home, and so Renz went home with him as well. Nathan decided to go too, and go pack some stuff as he was hoping to sleep over for the week. Jiro called his brother and asked him to pack whatever clothers he had in the closet and bring it, as Jiro wanted to sleep over for the whole week there as well.

Jiro and Mark were left in the house. The two were the closest to each other in their group. Although they were both straight, they both had feelings for each other at times, although they never admit it. Jiro excused himself to use the washroom. After 10 minutes or so, Mark heard footsteps in the kitchen; he couldn't have thought it was Jiro, since the washroom was on the opposite side of the house. He went to go check out what was happening, as he went in the kitchen, it was dark. He walked over to open the lights and Jiro grabbed him from behind, and hand gagging him in the process.

“You think I forgot about your consequence from our game this afternoon Mark?” he said, “stay quiet and I won't hurt you.” He joked around. He was still grabbing on Mark, which just felt like a tight hug on Mark.

“What the hell are you going to do man?” Mark asked.

“Nothing much, just feel like wrapping you up in saran wrap.” He said pointing at the roll of saran wrap on the table.

Mark didn't struggle much from Jiro's grip, or when he started wrapping him from shoulder to ankle. He let him wrap Mark with no complaint. When Jiro got to Mark's feet, he almost tipped over, but Jiro was quick and lay him down softly on the ground.

“Is it tight?” he asked.

“No, not really.” Mark answered.

“Okay,” he opened one of the drawers and got out two rolls of duct tape “I'll tape you around with duct tape too then” he said starting to cover the saran wrap with the tape.

“What? Fine, whatever.” Mark replied. He started testing his bonds. His hands lay flatly on his side, unable to move it, he tired to stretch out his legs, but no use, and he began to feel the tightness of the tape going around. Jiro wasn't simply wrapping it around; he wrapped Mark tightly in it. When Jiro finished he stood up.

“Wow, you look pretty skinny wrapped up like that.” He said adoring his mummified friend. Mark started to sing out loud, horribly just to annoy Jiro, as he was getting bored.

“Shut up man, that song is so annoying.” He unrolled the duct tape again, and was heading for Mark's mouth. But Mark noticed what he was going to do, started rolling away from Jiro, he hit the kitchen counter, but even so, Jiro sat on him and started wrapping Mark's mouth tightly. Mark tried to open his mouth hoping that the tape would come off a bit, but it was no use.

“MMMPPPPHHHHHH” Mark started to scream through his gag.

“HAHAH, that's what you get for not shutting up.” Jiro laughed. He decided to finish off the duct tape and wrapped the rest of the tape around Mark's head.

“MMPHHMMPHH” Mark muffled, probably trying to swear at Jiro. But Mark started to get a feeling, his heart was pounding and he felt blood flowing down. He was getting hard; Jiro was still sitting on him, but felt Mark hard. He felt kind of embarrassed. But he also noticed that Jiro was blushing too, and smiled embarrassed to show that he too had a hard on. Mark laughed, but Jiro stood up, it was visible, but he didn't care much. He just turned around quickly. Mark muffled for his attention, Jiro still had it hard, but kind of went behind the counter so he could hide it.

--------Flash Back--------

(This part of the story may sound weird but it has some significance in the events to come)

Mark and Jiro were quiet through that moment, Jiro still felt embarrassed about what had just happened, Jiro reminisced about the first time the two boys met at the airport. 10 years ago, when they were 6.

“Hi my name is Jiro”

“Hi...I'm Mark.”

The two boys wanted to be friends, Jiro and Mark were momentarily separated by their parents as they went to go do something, the two boys were left alone. They both had the same shirt on, a white hooded t shirt with snoopy on the front, Mark had a black long sleeve under it.

“Cool, we have the same shirt” Jiro said, as a joke he put up on the hood and started walking like a zombie.

“Um? what are you doing?” Mark asked, confused looking.

“Nothing just having some fun hahah.” Jiro laughed. He looked in the mirror; it looked like he was thinking. Then he tucked in his hooded t shirt into his pants. Mark laughed.

“You look like an idiot.”

“So, I like to tuck it in, I look good.” He stated back. Mark looked at him weirdly; Jiro looked back at him smiling widely. Mark smiled afterwards; Jiro did look good in it.
Mark did the same.

“Let's make this the sign of our weird friendship” Jiro said putting his arm over his shoulder. From that day, you would hardly see the boys ever having their shirts untucked even when they were sleeping or at their own houses. It became a weird habit, but liked it; some girls even thought it was cute.

--------Flash Back End--------

Mark noticed how deep into thought Jiro was, and started screaming through his gag. Then they heard the door knocked. Jiro ran to the door, Mark noticed that it was Nathan.

“Nat, you're so prepared to go to bed now, already in your pajamas.” Jiro said. Nathan (a.k.a. Nat) was the joker of the group, smart and the crowd favorite. Just like
Jiro and Mark, he made the pact of the weird friendship; hence he came in the room, tucking in his pajamas in his pants.

“Where's Mark?” He asked, walking inside the house.

Jiro thought that it would be weird for Nat to see Mark mummified and gagged in his own house. So Jiro decided to tie Nat up as well, for some reason it would help minimize the awkward situation (which didn't). Nathan and Jiro walked into the kitchen, Jiro behind him. When Nathan opened the kitchen door, he started laughing, Mark muffled in his gag, trying to swear at him. Then Jiro wrestled Nathan to the ground. Nathan being taller than Jiro and having a more fit built, easily countered Jiro, but the two were almost even in wrestling. Mark decided to go behind the counter rolling away from their wrestling match, because he was worried he might get caught in the action. He didn't know who was winning, but heard the familiar sound of tape being ripped off, one of them was getting tied up.

Mark couldn't recognize who's muffled cry he heard, and who was laughing but soon as it was done Mark tried to roll to see who the winner was. He was in feet, since both walked in with socks, he could only think that they stuffed one of their socks into the other's mouth. As soon as Mark had a glimpse of who was lost, he saw the loser, hogtied and tightly gagged with duct tape. The winner, smiling at the two captives he now controlled.

End of Intro: hope you guys liked it. Please leave comments and suggestions as to what the next chapters should be thanks guys.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:46 pm
Chapter 1: Again

Nathan was there, smiling at his captives. His foot was on top of the newly hogtied Jiro. His hands were tied with tape behind his back. His feet were bound together. Nathan went out of the kitchen, Mark and Jiro looked at each other. He muffled through his gag, and his eyes went smaller, presumably he was trying to show Mark that he was smiling. Mark responded with by rolling closer to Jiro, and laughed through his gag. A few minutes later, Nathan returned with a skipping rope in his hands.

“Alright Jiro, I'm just really bored at seeing you two just tied up there doing nothing, so I'm gonna play around with you. Is that okay?” he said kneeling down beside Jiro, waiting for a respond.

“Mmmppphhh” Jiro tried to protest.

“Alright, I'm gonna take that as an okay” Nathan said, smiling at his captive. He looked at Mark and smiled. “Don't worry Marky, I won't hurt our friend”

“Mmmmpphhhh” Mark muffled through his gag, he tried to attack Nathan by rolling towards him.

“Oh No, I can't let you interfere with my fun Mark,” he started to roll Mark down into the living room. He looked at the centre table, which was in the middle of the room and it was long, long enough to place a person on top of if. He carried Mark and placed him onto the table, he quickly ran back into the kitchen to grab another roll of duct tape that was in the drawers, and before Mark could roll back down Nathan started taping Mark onto the table. He wrapped Marks legs first, and then he went for the sides, the chest and then finally the mouth. He only wrapped the tape around those area, under the table and back up again and did it about 5 times each. As soon as he was done, Mark could not even raise his head to see what was going to happen next.

While Nathan was tying up Mark in the other room, Jiro had managed to loosen up the tape around his wrist, he was wearing a t shirt so all the sweat from his wrists made it possible to loosen the tape, luckily, Nathan did wrap it tight enough, so Jiro could easily slip the tape around his wrists easily, but then he heard Nathan coming back into the kitchen, he decided to stay as he was pretending that he was still struggling.

“You know what, I'm not gonna be douche and tie you up some more, I think I did that enough with Mark. I'll just order us up some late night pizza, before I untie you guys okay?” he said, heading towards the phone. Jiro nodded, and Nathan went on to call. His back was behind Jiro, but Jiro couldn't risk, being tied up again, even though he liked it. Nathan finished ordering pizza; he went into his bag to look for money in the living room. He went back into the kitchen.

“Ah yeah, I'm gonna go pick up the pizza, much cheaper that way. I'll just leave you two tied up here, and I'll be back to untie you guys I guess. I'm sure you'll be fine alone right?” he said, carrying Jiro into the living room. “Here I'll leave you two together, I'll be back really fast, It's just right there.” Jiro muffled through his gag, when he saw Mark trying to struggle to get out of his bonds.

“He'll be alright,” He then remembered that he was already in his pajamas. “Oh shit, I have to change first.” Nathan didn't care much if he changed in front of his friends; to begin with, he had pretty nice fit body. He quickly changed into a plain white t shirt and a pair of sweat pants, and ran off to pick up the pizza.

Jiro waited a while, and took off his bond once the door was shut behind Nathan. The pizza place wasn't as far, just a few streets away. Jiro quickly, took off the tape on his wrists, and then started to take off the ones on his ankle. As he stood up, he glanced at the mirror before taking his gag off. He liked having it on. He quickly went towards Mark.

“Mark, you okay in there?”

“Mmmphh” Mark replied and nodded.

“I'll be right back, I'll get some scissors.” Jiro ran into the kitchen to get a pair of scissors, it took him a while to find one. When Jiro came back into the living room, Mark was already on the floor, and the door was wide open. Nathan couldn't have been back so quick; Jiro was starting to get scared. He went towards Mark, and quickly started to unwrap his gag.

“Mark, who did this?” he asked, looking really worried. Once the last piece of unwrapping was done.

“Jiro, they're back.”

“Who's back?” Jiro asked, looking around. Once he turned around right behind him, two figures quickly wrestled him to the grounds. Jiro started to get really scared.

“WHAT THE FU-mmpppphhh” Jiro screamed, but before he could finish, he was already sock gagged once more. He could tell it was the same one he used, since it was still freshly wet. He couldn't see at all who his attacker was. Mark was once again, gagged, unable to speak, and tell Jiro who it was that attacked him. Jiro was pinned to the ground; a blindfold was quickly applied to him, in case he looked any further. He fought, but his attackers outnumbered him 2 to 1, one of the attackers was now on top of him, while the other was searching for something. He knew now what the other attacker was looking for, because he felt something being tied on his leg, it was the rope that Nathan left in the kitchen. He heard more footsteps coming inside the front door; two more people came in, and quickly helped the other two with tying up Jiro. Jiro's feet were tightly bound now, his arms were brought back and we're tied together, this time with tape. They stretched his arms and pulled his feet up, so that the latter meets with the arms, and quickly tied them together really tightly. Jiro's body was stretched; his t shirt was long enough not to come out of his pants, as they were already tucked in his jeans, and the belt kept it in place. This didn't help Jiro to cover his ever growing hard on down there, his captives saw.

“I see your liking it, Jiro” said a familiar voice.

“MMMPPPPHHH” Jiro screamed, he was very embarrassed from what had just happened. He didn't know what to feel. He felt really scared, embarrassed and at the same time excited. He noticed that Mark was quiet. He thought about what they did to Mark and grew worried.

“Don't worry Jiro, Mark is alright, nothing's wrong with him.” Said the same familiar voice.

“Nathan is coming,” said the voice, he was looking out the window. Another person quickly ran to close the lights.

As Nathan, walked into the house, he started to worry. Since when did, I leave the door open and close the lights he thought to himself. When he went in to open the lights, he saw that Mark was on the floor, and Jiro was tied up differently than, how he left him. “What happened?” he asked.

“You shouldn't have left the door unlocked, and leave them by themselves.” Said the voice, which was also familiar to Nathan, but he couldn't see who or where the voice was coming from. The kitchen door, then burst open,

“What the Eff, when the hell did you guys get here?” Nathan shouted. His voice didn't sound scared or confused, rather excited and happy.

“Just like old times, helping Jiro and Mark, walk down memory lane” said the voice. The other 3 laughed, and quickly stepped out. Jiro was confused and started struggling. The guy closest to him started to take off his blindfold, as his eyes we're adjusting to the sight; he couldn't believe what he saw. He shouted through his gag. The 4 boys he saw brought satisfaction into Jiro's eyes, even Mark was laughing through his gag.

“I thought you guys stopped playing these games.” Kenji said smiling at Jiro. It was relief to all of them. Jiro sighed in satisfaction. He couldn't wait to be untied and unleash his revenge.

(To Be Continued)

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:32 pm
Chapter 3: Reminisce

(BACK IN THE PAST)

Mark and Jiro became best of friends, especially when they found out that they were in fact neighbours. They went to the same school and were in the same class. Mark didn't like to talk to other people, that because he didn't know much English, he would always just listen while others talk. Jiro on the other hand, was very friendly with the others, since he knew most since they were in Kindergarten. It was a new school year and they were starting out in first grade. As the years gone through, the two became close, it would always be together, school project partners, lab partners, same team, and sometimes they were in the same class. It wasn't until grade 5 when they discovered TUGs.

It was a Friday, Jiro and Mark went to Jiro's house straight after school to do an art project they were both working on. When they got there Jiro's parents were home, but were getting ready to leave soon. Jiro also saw his aunt and uncle in the living room.

“Hi uncle,” he said, “hi auntie” giving his aunt a hug. “Where's Kenji?” Kenji came out of the washroom a few seconds later.

“Hey Jiro.” He said to Jiro he didn't notice Mark yet because Jiro's mom and dad entered the room.

“Jiro, we have to go to California too visit your grandma, she isn't feeling well and she wants us to go to her, is it okay if you stay here for a few days with your cousin Kenji here?” said Jiro's mom.

“Sure, okay, how long are you guys going to be gone?” Jiro said, looking sad.

“We're going to come back Tuesday night, and we asked Mark's mom to check up on you if anything happens.” said Jiro's dad. An hour later Jiro's parents and aunt and uncle left for the airport (Mark's parents drove them up to the airport). Mark was allowed to sleep over at Jiro's house for the day's they're gone. Jiro formally introduced Jiro to Kenji.

“Oh yeah? by the way Mark, this is Kenji, my cousin,” he said pointing at Kenji who was preoccupied drawing in his sketch book. “Kenji, come here, this is Mark.” He shouted at him, Kenji shook Mark's hand and they smiled at each other. “Wow, I'm going to be stuck with two mutes this weekend.” Jiro said sarcastically. An hour later of complete silence with Mark and Jiro finishing up half of their projects, Jiro suggested they go take a break and play outside. They invited Kenji to play some soccer at the back but declined.

“Your cousin is pretty quiet” said Mark, kicking the ball toward Jiro.

“Yeah I know, I don't know why, but he's usually always talkative”

“Really?”

“Let's do a prank on him” Jiro suggested.

“What kind of prank?” Mark asked, staring blankly at Jiro.

“I don't know, let's sneak inside and take his sketch book from him, I'm really curious in seeing his sketchbook, he never shows it to anyone, he's really secretive” Jiro said, picking up the soccer and throwing it to the side.

“Alright, let's go.” Mark said walking toward the door. They open it very quietly and very slowly and trying to make as little sound as possible, when they finally got in, they took off their shoes and walked towards the kitchen where Kenji was in his own little world. Mark was in front of Jiro, and finally they got into the kitchen, Kenji had his CD player on and didn't hear anyone or anything around him. Jiro signaled Mark to go behind him because he had something planned out. “Keep him on the chair, until I take his sketchbook okay.” He whispered to Mark's ears. Mark nodded.

Mark crept up behind Kenji and held him to the chair; Kenji jumped and quickly closed his sketchbook and took off his headphone. Mark heard a scratch of tape coming off from a roll, and saw that Jiro had a roll of duct tape with him “What the fu-mmmpppphh” Jiro was quick and started wrapping Kenji's mouth, Kenji screamed and started fighting his way out, he was skinny, so were Mark and Jiro, but Mark held him down to his chair for dear life, as Jiro started taping Kenji's leg separately to the chairs of leg, soon as he was finished, he started taping Kenji's chest to the chair, bringing his hands and arms to the back, after he started wrapping his thigh onto the seat of chair. After he finished Kenji screamed and struggled, but not too much because he knew he might fall, Mark and Jiro laughed, and took his sketchbook, Kenji was furious. Jiro opened up the sketchbook and saw warning signs and KEEP OUT signs. He turned to the second page, Jiro was surprised. Kenji was a very talented drawer; he liked drawing anime's and was really good. Kenji stopped struggling, he looked embarrassed.

“Kenji, you like to draw these kinds of things?” Jiro said flipping through the book. He showed the book to Mark with a smile. Mark too was surprised with what he saw and smiled. Jiro ran up to his room and a few seconds later came down with his sketchbook.

“Look Kenji, it's like we have the same things, except yours are better.” Jiro showed Kenji his sketchbook and Kenji's eyes widened. It was a bunch of pictures of guys tied up and gagged in different ways, Jiro's were sketches, but Mark liked Kenji's better since his was like a manga, with an actual story line. Jiro started untaping Kenji, and soon the three talked about what had just happened.

“Since when did you two start liking guys tied up?” Kenji asked.

“Umm? last month, when this kid in our class showed us a video of these two guys tying each other up and we decided to try it out, just last week actually, I tied up Mark and he tied me up after.” Jiro replied.

“How bout you Kenji, when did you start liking this?” asked Mark.

“I don't know, I guess when my friends tied me up as a prank, but they didn't know I like it though, this is actually my second time getting tied up, but your soft, you didn't even tie me up good.” He said sneering at Jiro for his horrible tying up skills.

“It's not like your any better.” Jiro told Kenji.

“Let's make a bet then, I'll tie both of you up and let's see if you can get out in an hour. Deal?” Kenji proposed.

“Okay, what are the consequences?” Mark asked.

“If you get out, then you can tie me up for the whole week our parents are gone, but if you two fail, then I keep you two the way you are for the whole week. Okay?”

“What, that's not fair what if we need to do something?” Jiro asked.

“I guess I'll untie you and do whatever it is we need to do then tie you up again.” Kenji said.

“That's a waste of tape though.” Jiro said.

“We'll buy like a pack of those.”

“Nah its okay, there's a whole bunch in the garage that dad never uses, plus there's some ropes there too.”

The three boys were getting excited, an hour later, they prepared everything.

“Alright, do whatever now.” Jiro said.

“Okay, first off, take off your clothes,” Kenji said getting the stuff ready.

“What, that's gay; we're not doing that, what the hell?” Jiro said weirdly.

“Fine, nevermind then, but you too look so geeky with your shirts tucked in, why do you guys even do that?” Kenji asked looking at Mark and Jiro weirdly.

“Nothing, it's just our style. But we're not stripping for you,” Jiro exclaimed “okay, are you ready to tie us up or are you gonna wait for them to come home?”

“Alright Jiro, gosh, you're so impatient, you know what?” Kenji took the tape and started ripping it off, “I'm going to gag both of you first.” He started taping Jiro's first, only putting on a strip of tape. Jiro was still able to talk, but only limited, trying to take it, he said “soft, that's all you could do?” Kenji didn't like what he's saying, so he pressed the tape back into his mouth, then started wrapping more around so that he couldn't open his mouth anymore. He did the same to Mark who said nothing in the process. Kenji was thinking of how to tie up the two boys.

“Eff that, I'm going to make it simple for now, stand behind each other back to back.” Jiro and Mark did what they were told; the two stood back to back, the same height which made it easier for Kenji to tie them up. “Okay?hmmm? I guess I'll tape you guys up individually first.” he started with Jiro, but to make sure Mark didn't go anywhere; he left Mark in simple hog tie. Kenji started taping Jiro and started from the shoulder and went down. Jiro noticed that Kenji was mummifying them, Jiro shouted through his gag “MMMMPPPHHH” probably trying to message Kenji that he was being really cheap, because it was really hard to get out if you were wrapped up like a mummy. Kenji simply laughed “Yep I know, it's gonna be hard to get out of this one, but oh well.” Jiro gave out an angry grunt, but didn't struggle or say anything else. As soon as he finished taping Jiro, he decided to go for a second layer when the second layer was finished; he laid Jiro down softly and worked on Mark. When he was going to untie him, Kenji noticed a little bump around Mark's private area, Kenji smiled but didn't say anything, Mark was embarrassed, and he wished that he didn't have his shirt tucked into his pants so that his shirt could have covered that area. Kenji started wrapping Mark the same way as Jiro, Jiro didn't noticed Mark's little happy spot, but Mark was able to control it before Kenji started wrapping the tape around his pelvic area. A few minutes after the second layer of tape, he told Mark to stay up and he brought Jiro up and made them face each other. Kenji was being a snake again because the two thought they were going to be tied back to back. Kenji tied them face to face. He started wrapping their bodies together from the shoulder and worked his way down. The two boys tried to separate their privates together but it was no use, Kenji's wrapping forced them to touch, the two boys looked really embarrassed and tried not to look the other in the eyes. But as soon as Kenji was done taping their bodies together, he tied both their heads to each other. It was like the two boys were kissing each other but with tapes to separate their mouths.

“MMMMPPPPHHHHH” both of them screamed through their gags, but it solved nothing, Kenji was just laughing, he laid down the two boys on the carpet floor and turned out the TV for them to watch, he appreciated his simple yet, effective tied up captives. The two tested their bonds and struggled their way out. An hour later, Mark and Jiro started to get hard to the point where the two private areas touched each other, they were now really embarrassed and closed their eyes and avoided staring at each other. Every time they struggled it would rub against them and giving them the feel.

“Well guys, an hours been up, no use struggling if you guys are going to be tied up like this until Monday morning. And don't worry Mark, I'll tell your mom that you're going to sleep over here for the weekend, and I'll pick up some clothes for you while I go order some take out alright.” He told the two boys.

So for the whole weekend, the two boys were tied up, Kenji decided to tie them up the same way every time he needed to untie them for them to do their business (washroom break). Kenji decided to just ungag them and feed them food to save tape and energy of retying them up, on Monday morning, Kenji finally untied them, the two boys we're in joy, but missed being tied up.

“To be honest, that was the best weekend I ever had.” Jiro said, stretching his body.

“Yeah, we should do it again, this time Kenji you're the one that's going to be tied up.” Mark said.

“Yeah okay, but I think we should have or try to recruit more guys into joining us,” Kenji suggested “like ask that boy who showed you guys tie up videos, maybe he'll like to join.”

“Who Nathan?” Mark asked.

“I don't know his name; I guess, yeah, ask him. We'll play in the park” Kenji said to the two boys.

“Alright, I'll ask him, but why in the park?” Jiro asked.

“I don't know, inside the forest, I mean, no one really goes into that part of the park right?” Kenji said.

“That's true okay; we have our own little group now I guess. And because of that, Kenji, you will have to follow our pact.” Jiro said.

“What pact? Like a blood pact?” Kenji asked, looking afraid at what kind of dangerous thing Jiro might make him do.

“We're only 10, and that sounds too extreme, no a different pact.” Mark told Kenji.

“What kind of pact is it then?”

Mark looked at Jiro, “I'm sure he won't do it, and besides he already made fun of us for doing it.”
“It's worth a try? our pact is our fashion style that you make fun of.”

“What? You two are weird, Jiro probably made that pact didn't he. Hahaha, fine, but I'm not going to always do it though, like seriously, what is this, a Tuck Club?” Kenji said, tucking in his shirt.

“I don't know what to name this group, we'll figure it out when we have more people” Mark said.

“Okay, then, anyways, we have to get ready for school, Mark, remind me to ask Nathan okay?”

“Alright.”

(BACK TO THE PRESENT)

“Mark, come down here please I need to tell you something” Mom shouted across the house. Mark came down as quickly as he can. “Ano yun ma?” (which means what is it mom)

“Mark, we're going to visit some relatives next weekend for the long weekend, you know for thanksgibing.”

“Okay, can't that wait till next week?”

“No, because I was going to ask you if it's okay for us to go there earlier than next week, go tell your teachers for the homework or something.”

“Okay... Where are we going anyways that you're so excited about?”

“We're going to America”

“Where there?”

“California to visit your pinsan's and your tita's and tito's.” (pinsan means cousin, tita and tito means aunt and uncle in Filipino)

“Seriously? I never knew we had family there.”

“Well now you know.” Said Mark's mom with a smile. Mark was kind of excited to and to see his cousins. His mom told him that his cousins there were his age, some a bit younger some a bit older. Mark prayed that hopefully one his cousins are like that of Jiro and Kenji, TUG buddy's.

(To Be Continued.)

Hopefully, I would be able to post up again, just really busy with school.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:14 am

i finally found the time to try and continue this story xD
Although im thinking of making the continuation of Mark going to the states as a side story...
Anyways this part of the story happens a week after going to the States and it takes place at Jiro's house.

Chapter 4: It's So Cold T_T

It was a normal Saturday,, like in any Canadian winter though, it was cold. Jiro looked out his window and saw a bed of white everywhere. Just last night a snow storm struck Toronto and left about 30 cm worth of snow. There was a lot but he noticed that his dad was taking off the snow off of his car,, and shovelling some snow out of the driveway so that he could drive out. After a few minutes Jiro's dad got into the car followed by his mom, he guessed that not even the snow could stop them from going to work. He looked across the street where Mark lives and not long Marks parents did the same and left for work. It was 9:00, on a Saturday Jiro started groaning and whining about waking up so early. He looked down from his bed, he noticed that his cousin, Kenji, was still asleep on the floor. Kenji liked to stay over at Jiro's house a lot, they became close to each other and Jiro considered Kenji as his brother than his own. Kenji, being an only child, likes being with his cousins. Jiro looked at his cousin for a while, admiring his cute and handsome features, that Jiro also possessed. Kenji was shirtless, his abs were very visible as the blanket didn't cover much. Jiro slept with a tshirt in. He wanted to wake him up, but decided not to and instead he jumped over him and headed for his laptop and logged onto facebook. Mark was awake already (Mark wakes up early, even on weekends) and he messaged Jiro.

Mark: Yo.
Jiro: Yo. You're up early as usual...
Mark: I'm surprised you're awake at all.
Jiro: Haha, funny... So what are you up to today? Let's go snowboard down the big hill at the park today.
Mark: Nahh, I'm not in the mood of doing that, I'm just lazy to look for mine... What about we just chill at the park?
Jiro: chill at the park? Meh, that sounds boring.
Mark: Come on, we'll make it fun, just a few of us... Nathan, me, you and Kenji, he is still there right?
Jiro: Hmmm.. I dunno if I'm up to going... But he is here though. But yeah... I dunno if i want to go anymore xD
Mark: douche haha... I'll go and kidnap you at your place if I have to.
Jiro: sure. Like you can.
Mark: Yeah, i can. Btw i found this video last night on youtube, [inster link here]

Jiro clicked on the link, but didn't realize that his volume was on blast from yesterday when he was blasting music... Loud noise quickly filled the room but he turned it down as quickly as possible, but noticed Kenji was waking up. Jiro had a plan and quickly typed brb to Mark.

Kenji looked up at where the noise was coming from, he was still half asleep with his eyes barely open, as he turned around Jiro went up to and quickly handgagged Kenji from behind. Kenji still half asleep was slow to react until he realized that Jiro took out some ropes from under the bed. "Jiro, what the hell are you doing man, get off of me", Kenji reacted by trying to get Jiro off of him. But Jiro was too quick and Kenji in a hogtied. Jiro tightened the ropes, not caring much about the markings that may be visible if he did, Kenji screamed in pain, giving Jiro the chance to place a dirty sock he found on the floor into Kenji's mouth. He took another piece of rope and tied it around Kenji's mouth to keep the gag in, to Kenji it was very painful, but Jiro continued to put his cousin into a quick but tight hogtie. After Jiro finished tying his ankles together, he took out a roll of duct tape from under his bed, and forced Kenji's legs towards his back, as if he was kneeling and quickly duct tape it together, he did the same to the other leg.

Kenji did not try to struggle or fight because he was still tired. All he did was scream through his gag. "That gag must hurt, i'll replace the rope with duct tape instead". Kenji mmpphhedd in relief, but was still ''unhappy'' that Jiro tied him up. Jiro took off the rope around his mouth but kept the sock in, he wrapped duct tape around Kenji's mouth several time. "I'm almost done, yo." Jiro said, as he just tied his arms down onto his body with tape. To add a little touch, Jiro took a short piece of rope, but long enough for him to be able to tie Kenji's wrists to his ankles. Jiro stood up to his bound and gagged cousin trying to squirm on the floor, muffling through his gag. "Just a minute bro, i'm not done yet'', Kenji was worried about what might happened, but he felt good that he started the day tied up. To good, that he was getting hard through his boxers. Jiro did not notice yet, he was too occupied on his facebook.

Jiro: Mark, come over to my backyard, you're gonna love this.
Mark: um... Okay i'll be there.

Mark logged off, Jiro did the same and he took out some snow pants from his closet, and then his jacket and scarf, he put the snow pants over his pajamas, and at once, Kenji did like where this going and his hard on began to disappear. "I'm having a feeling your gonna hate me for this, but this is my revenge from what happened last week when you came back" Jiro told Kenji, as he picked him up and going dowstairs. "MMMMMPPPPHHHH MMMMMMPPPPHHH MMMPPPPHHH" was all Kenji could cry out. He tried calling Jiro's brother for help, in hopes that he might hear, but Jiro's brother slept over at a friends house that weekend, and who knows when he would come home.

Jiro opened the back door, and quickly the cold air gave Kenji shivers, he was half naked, and Jiro threw him down onto the snow. Mark came and saw what had happened. "Jiro, what the f---- are you doing? Are you gonna kill him?'' Mark ran towards Kenji who was shaking in the cold and picked him to bring him back inside. "Noooooo,, it was just for jokes'' Jiro protested. "In this weather, I highly doubt that this joke is funny.'' Mark looked disappointed at Jiro, and both quickly untied Kenji,, as soon as Kenji was untied, instead of being furious, his reaction surprised the other two boys. "Don't be mad Mark, I actually had fun''. Jiro gave a -_- face while Mark showed a :O face, surprised with what Kenji said, as he ran to Jiro's room to get warmed. "See... we could of kept him tied up longer.'' ''Don't worry we'll get him next time, but I'm having a feeling you should watch your back Jiro. He's bound to get his revenge on you.'' Jiro went up to Mark and hugged him, Mark was surprised, but had a warm feeling inside, despite the cold chill and he hugged Jiro in return, Jiro whispered into his ears, ''Just as long as I have you with me.'' As they were about to give each other their first kiss, they quickly separated from each other's embraces as they heard Kenji's footsteps coming down the stairs. He was now in something warm, jogging pants, socks and a sweater, he was carrying something with him. Like a bucket of water. "Yo paybacks a bit--" and he splashed cold water on Jiro, as Kenji ran around the house, Jiro in an attempt to catch him. Mark just stood there, thinking about what had just happened between him and Jiro.

(To be continued)
Feedback and suggestions on what should happen next would be awesome to read :D