Ducttapestar : 02 - Boundboy Gets His (M/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ducttapestar : 02 - Boundboy Gets His (M/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

GDucttapestar's stories
02 - Boundboy Gets His
Story index at the bottom

By Ducttapestar

Fiction

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Long time coming, but here it is:
------------------------------------------------
This wasn't supposed to happen. The house was supposed to be empty. So why am I speeding down the highway while some kid is tied up in my van?

I'd had this house staked out for a couple weeks. A quiet neighborhood. The homes weren't very close together, but they were big. It was a "rich" neighborhood. Rich enough to be loaded, but not so rich that they're afraid of a stray cat. I drove around for a day until I found "the" house. You know, the one that just sings to you when you see it? The one that you just know you HAVE to hit. Yeah, I'm a petty cat burglar, but hey, its a living.

I watched the family's movements every day, but at different times. (Different rentals too. Can't let the heat catch on now, can I?) Mom & Dad. Late 30's to early 40's. Dad's a lawyer. Mom's a nurse. Their boy, Josh, was about 14. plays a little soccer. Skinny as a rail. Days were pretty straight-forward. Dad goes to work at 7:14 am, comes home between 9 and 10pm. The kid went to school at 7:30, came home at 3. Mom was the tricky one. Her schedule was sketchy at best. I never knew when she was going to be gone... Until the one night.

Mom and Dad were going to some office party and the boy was going to a friend's for the night. Perfect. Get in, get out, nobody knows I was here. Everybody was gone by 9pm. I took the opportunity to go in through the back door. I didn't need to pick the lock. They obviously weren't expecting to be robbed. I started with the usual stuff. The nice silver, A couple kitchen appliances, Ect. Then I moved upstairs. Mom and Dad's room was just so cliche. Neat and tidy, Jewelry box right on top of the dresser, dead center I might add. It looked straight out of Brady Bunch re-runs. No matter, I started stuffing my bag with whatever looked valuable.

And then, It happened. HE came home. Stupid kid, he was supposed to be sleeping at a friend's. Who was that with him? DUH, no family's that squeaky clean. Young Josh probably forgot to mention that it was a female friend he was hanging out with. AND that they were coming to his house where they could be alone. I swore under my breath. How could I be so stupid? A 14 year old kid with raging hormones? OF COURSE HE'S TAKING HIS GIRLFRIEND HOME!!! Quickly, I hid under the bed, hoping they just went on their way. Nope. He's just like me. DAMMIT! "wanna go to my parent's room?" he says. I'll never understand why we wanna do it in our parents room and not our own when we're that young. Whatever, it wasn't a good place to be for the next few minutes.

And then, her phone rang. THANK GOD! She said she had to leave because of vacation or whatever. Either way she was gone quick. But now I had to get this stupid kid out of my hair. He went to his room, and I hit the restroom. I looked through the medicine cabinet to concoct some knock out drug. Not a moment too soon, because Josh was headed for the bathroom...
TO BE CONTINUED... TIE UPS START NEXT INSTALLMENT.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:02 am

PART 2:
So the boy was on his way to the bathroom. In a hurry, I poured my knock-out drug onto a washcloth and got behind the door. Josh didn't know what hit him. I covered his face with the cloth and laid him on the floor. He was out cold in a couple seconds. I had to move fast, because the drug wasn't going to last long. I picked him up and carried him to the basement. After putting him on the floor, I went for my supplies. Ropes, Duct Tape, the works.

I didn't realize until I got back to the basement that he he barely thought to get dressed after his "fun." He was only wearing a pair of his gym shorts. Probably form tennis or soccer. No matter, it meant that he wouldn't be so eager to run. I tied his hands and his elbows behind his back and cinched the knots well. I re-enforced those bonds with duct tape and moved to his legs. I taped around his ankles and just above and below his knees. I put a few pieces of tape over his mouth just for so. Then I moved him to a support beam and got a pair of handcuffs. I put one on his ankle, and the other on his wrist, putting him in a hogtie against the pole. With the boy out of the way, I went back to cleaning house, for 5 minuets, anyway.

I've GOT to find a knockout drug that lasts longer. I went down to check on him. Found him squirming and shouting through his "gag" and decided to do something... different. I went up to his room, and found a pair of his soccer socks. I looked in the corner and saw a golf bag. I must have grinned like a cheshire cat. Perfect. He was a newbie golfer. Which means, he had those practice golf balls. I took one and dropped it into one of the socks and situated it in the middle. When I came back to the basement, the tape was hanging off his face. He looked up and started panicking.
"Who are you? What are you doing?" he shouted.
"Shhhh. Inside voices, kiddo," I said.
"What do you want?"
"I want you to be quiet. and stay out of trouble while I finish cleaning out your house. Now shut up." And with that, I placed the sock with the ball into his mouth and tied it behind his head. I took the other sock and blindfolded him for good measure. He "mmmphed" softly into his gag. Nobody was going to hear that. I chuckled and went back upstairs.

Well, I'd finished with the house, but I still had a crazy teenager in the basement. I had an Idea of how to deal with him. I got out 2 rolls of duct tape and went down to get him. He hadn't moved much. I undid the cuffs and carried him upstairs to his room. There, I cut his elbows loose and taped his entire torso. Then I taped around his legs all the way to his feet, so he looked like a mummy. I laid him on his bed and covered him up.
"Good night sweet prince," I said with a chuckle. And with that I left.
THE END?