Spencer22 : 01 - A Strange Coincidence & A Weekend of Ties (m/m, m+/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Spencer22 : 01 - A Strange Coincidence & A Weekend of Ties (m/m, m+/m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Spencer22's stories
01 - A Strange Coincidence & A Weekend of Ties
Story index at the bottom

By Spencer22

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Chapter One

This summer, my parents had been working a lot, and one weekend (Friday night - Monday morning), they both had business trips to various places. Previously, one of them had always been able to weasel their way out of their trip before. However, this time, both were mandatory, and begrudgingly, and after much convincing, my parents decided to leave me at home alone for the weekend. At 14, I considered this quite a feat.

Except, there was a catch. My parents somehow found out that the parents of my 15 year old neighbor, Frank, were going on a cruise. Mutual agreement came to, and soon enough, it was made official that Frank was going to be staying at my house for the weekend.

Needless to say, we were both thrilled. The other boys in my neighborhood had been my TUG buddies since I was about 10 years old. And of course, knowing TUGs with two people, especially when one is twice the size of the other (I'm 5'4, 100 pounds. Frank is 6'1, 205 pounds, and looks like he could be in college. Not exactly a fair fight.), can get boring, we invited the rest of the neighbor boys in what would be an all weekend TUG session. And what seemed like a dream come true.

Frank was already there when my parents were pulling out; his parents had left for the week long cruise on Wednesday, and he'd already been staying with us since then. While we were waiting for the rest of the boys to arrive, Frank allowed me for once to be the tier, and I immediately took my best roll of duct tape from it's hiding spot in my dresser, and bound his wrists and ankles tightly. He was wearing a tie dyed t-shirt and black basketball shorts. I then removed one of his sweaty white ankle socks, and stuffed it into his mouth. Before he could spit it out, I wrapped duct tape around his head several times, careful to avoid his short orange hair. After taping up his knees and elbows, I didn't have time to sit back and admire my handiwork - Josiah, Addison & Robbie were at the door, with their bags in tow. Apparently, they'd all decided to come together.

Josiah was about 5'11, and pale, with short light blonde hair & blue eyes, 15 years old. He was very skinny. Addison was about 5'7, olive-skinned (he's Greek.), with black hair in a bowl-like cut and brown eyes, also 15. He's neither fat, nor thin, nor muscular - something in between. Purely average physique. Besides me, these two were the ones that were usually tied; Frank was large and powerful, Robbie was tall and muscular. Robbie & Frank looked older than they really were, much older.

Which brings me to Robbie. He's about 6'0 and decently tan, with short dirty blonde hair & brown eyes, 16 years old, the oldest out of all of us. Robbie played soccer obsessively, and as a result, was extremely toned and muscular, built like an animal.

The age layout: Addison, Josiah & Frank were all in the same grade, I was a grade below, Robbie a grade above them.

“Hey, guys, I have a surprise for you in the living room,” I said, smirking, and they followed me in, and cracked up when they saw Frank bound & gagged, rolling around and mmphing on the carpet.

“How the hell did you overpower him?!” Addison asked, looking over Frank is disbelief, laughing.

I stayed silent for a moment before admitting that he had submitted to it - after all, he isn't the one tied often - and now, he had to pay the price - there was no way I was releasing him yet. This was payback already.

As the other three boys got snacks and sat around the TV in the living room, with Frank rolling around on the floor, I got a pair of scissors from the kitchen - it was time for torture. I rolled the helpless ginger onto his back, and with one swift gliding motion, his t-shirt was sliced off, leaving him barefoot and barebacked, only in his basketball shorts - which was also changed, when I pulled those off as well, leaving him in only his baggy black boxers.

I sat beside my squirming captive, happy to be the captor for once, and immediately began tickling his ribs & stomach mercilessly. I enjoyed every moment of it, as did my audience, and the torture went on for about 15 minutes before I got bored and Frank was running out of breath and sweating like a hog, one thing we always made fun of him for.

But before I was going to untie Frank, I decided to have more fun with him. I began twisting his nipples quickly, and he whimpered beneath his gag. Even though he was bound & gagged, he was still twice the size of me, and hard to keep still.

It was now around dinner time, and I let Frank out of his ties. He redressed himself, and everyone headed to the kitchen to make what dinner teenage boys make: hot pockets and other frozen shit .

After having a nutritious dinner of pizza hot pockets, chips & coke, we decided it was time for some good ole fashioned tying. We headed into the living room and sat down before we started arguing over what should be used to determine who was tied & who would be tied.
It was going to be a fun weekend.

So, how'd I do for my first part of my first story? Part two will be up later tonight/this morning (whether you consider the midnight hour to be night or morning depends on the person). I hope you liked it, this weekend was a lot of fun. Please comment/give feedback.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:47 pm

PART TWO

“I think we should wrestle,” Robbie suggested, smirking. Everyone glared at him - Robbie enjoyed tying people up better than being tied, and he was also the strongest out of us, so that explained his choice. I wasn't surprised to see that Frank soon agreed with his suggestion.
When Addison & Josiah also agreed begrudgingly, I was forced to do so, but also wondered how wrestling would decide for five people - since it was usually only used to decide roles for two-person bondage sessions.

Frank & Robbie were usually the tiers when wrestling was involved - Addison was too short to take them, Josiah was too skinny, and I was both.

It was at this point that the rules were decided - everyone was to wrestle at once, and it was every man for themselves. The last two left standing were the tiers for... Well, the length of time they were to be the tiers was not specified at that moment (something I'd later regret not asking about).

The makeshift arena was just the plush carpet of the living room, bordered by furniture, showing the outlines of the area in which we were allowed to fight. Everyone was now just wearing shorts and whatever socks they were wearing - those who had worn flip-flops to walk over to my house claimed this was an unfair advantage and that the socks and deadly smell that accompanied them was an unfair advantage, but socks were allowed anyways.

As soon as it started, Josiah, Addison & I did the intelligent thing and launched towards Robbie - the strongest competitor. However, it seemed as if Robbie & Frank had formed some sort of odd TUG alliance type thing, and Frank was right over there with us, and pried Addison off of Robbie, and the two went and fought it off on the opposite side of the room. I crawled away from Josiah & Robbie, and watched in awe as Robbie practically walked all over him, finishing off the skinnier boy without mercy, pinning down his wrists over his head, and sitting on Josiah's stomach as he wriggled helplessly. Josiah was the first out.

Robbie then watched as Frank was finishing up with Addison, and walked over to me. I cowered against the sofa, causing Josiah to laugh out loud, as Robbie literally dragged me away by the ankles from the sofa, before pinning me down and sitting on my stomach. I squirmed and wriggled, but against someone as muscular as him, it was honestly of no use - I was subdued, and Robbie & Frank were officially the tiers.

Josiah was the only one dissatisfied with his role; he usually enjoyed being the tier. Out of all of us, besides Addison, he probably got the most variety role-wise.

The tying commenced - Robbie & Frank reached a compromise where Frank would tie Josiah & Robbie would tie Addison & I, and they immediately went to work. Robbie took a roll of duct tape from his duffel bag, and bound the wrists of Addison & I, before stripping us both down to our underwear - Addison to his white briefs, and me to my tight black boxer briefs. We were both wearing socks, but not for long - by the time Frank had taken his captive off to a different room, we both had stinky, sweaty white socks in our mouths to silence us, under what seemed like hundreds of layers of duct tape wrapped around our head's.

Robbie then continued with the bondage, tightly binding my ankles and knees with duct tape, and then again around my arms & torso, before doing the same with Addison. Then, he fetched two small lengths of rope from his bag, which now seemed like it consisted of only TUG-related items, and hogtied us - before heading to the next room to see what Frank was doing to his captive, leaving us to struggle, before he had even begun torturing us.

“MMMPPPHHH!” I cried into my gag loudly. At least it seemed loud, until the sound was blocked out by the effective gag. Addison and I whimpered for a few moments before inching towards each other and attempting to undo the others hogtie.

However, we were too late, as Robbie came walking back in.

“Trying to escape, huh? Won't get away with that... Without punishment,” Robbie said, smirking before sitting on Addison's stomach and tickling his ribs mercilessly, then his stomach, for upwards of 10 minutes before stripping Addison's other sock from his foot and tickling them as well, as Addison half laughed half screamed underneath his gag.

“Guess who's next?” Robbie asked me, looking in my eyes, smirking. However, he left the room for a moment before my torture - only to come back with four clothespins. He put one on each of Addison & I's nipples, before tickling me without mercy. I hated tickling, and I was very ticklish. Not a very good mix. Knowing tickling was my weakness, Robbie tickled my ribs, stomach & pits twice as long as he did Addison's, although, thankfully, he skipped my feet altogether - he was never one for feet.

It was now late, and Robbie yawned, slinging me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, while leading the hopping Addison in front of us, up the stairs and into my bedroom, where Frank was already tying Josiah to a bedpost. Robbie did the same to us, taking a soft white rope around our torsos and around the bedpost several times, and our wrists tied with the same rope to the middle of the headboard.

As soon as our two thug-like kidnappers left for sleep, the three of us shared a look, a mutual feeling, and a mutual want that can only be described with one word.

Revenge.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Sorry this took so long! Here's part three!

Part Three

Immediately after Frank & Robbie left the room, the three of us began to break free of our bondage, loosening the knots against the bedposts, slowly but surely. Josiah was the first to get free; he undid the remaining knots on Addison & I.

We sat on the bed for a little bit in silence, deliberating plans, before Josiah finally spoke up.

“I have a plan.”

Addison and I smiled as he explained: Frank & Robbie were both very heavy sleepers. We'd come into the room where they were sleeping (my bedroom). And then, we'd tape them together - naked. Not only was the plan simple and easy to enact, but it would show the two that we aren't to be messed with.

We snuck into my bedroom and, after laughing at Frank's loud snoring, began tying him up. We stripped him out of his boxers, and quickly wound duct tape around his head to gag him. We then blindfolded him with a pillowcase that was on the ground. (My room is always a mess). After gagging and blindfolding, we bound his wrists tightly behind his back, and his ankles as well. Then, we moved onto Robbie.

After stripping Robbie of an undershirt and boxers, we tied him identical to Frank. However, Robbie must have been sleeping light, because after we had gagged and blindfolded him, and tied his wrists, he awoke quickly. However, with three of us and him being gagged, blindfolded and naked, he was subdued as we bound his wrists.

After Robbie's muffled mmphs had awakened Frank, we rolled the two together, and slowly unrolled the remaining tape on the roll, encasing the two boys in a duct tape coffin.

And then, we laughed at them. And we took pictures as blackmail. They mmphed and scrambled, but soon realized it was useless; and awkward, as each squirm brought them, erhm... Closer together.

Morning crept closer, and we left them to struggle and feel awkward a little longer, and went and got some breakfast. After snapping some more blackmail pictures, we took our sweet time peeling off the layers of tape, and after putting some clothes on, Frank & Robbie gave the three of us looks that could kill.

This TUG weekend was far from over.

Note from Canuck : maybe the TUG weekend was far from over, but unfortunately that's the last chapter I could find