Jon(McA) : Tying Bob’s Mum (mm/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Jon(McA) : Tying Bob’s Mum (mm/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Reposted from original site. Enjoy!)

This is a follow-up to the incident when my friend Bob (age 11) and I (age 10) tied up Bob's sister Jill (age 12) using wool scarves. We were surprised to have been aided and abetted so readily and so expertly on that occasion by Bob and Jill's Mum.

Bob and Jill's Mum subsequently helped Jill get her revenge on us. I posted this story on Canuck100's page (http://members.tripod.com/~Canuck100/).

I think this incident took place several weeks later, probably in the winter or early spring of 1966. Bob and I decided to see what the result would be if we attempted to tie his Mum up, given her willing participation in both our tying up of Jill and Jill's tying up of us. Jill was out of the house visiting her friend Janet, so wasn't involved at this stage.

Bob's Mum was standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes, looking out of the window into the back garden as she did so. She had her back to us as we spied on her through the kitchen door. We couldn't take her by surprise, after all we were much smaller than her, and we were uncertain what her reaction might be. We both felt too embarrassed to come right out and say we wanted to tie her up, so we decided on an approach that would make our intention clear but be playful enough that no-one would get upset if she said 'No'.

We armed ourselves with a scarf each and crawled across the kitchen floor commando fashion on our elbows and knees. I think Bob's Mum glanced round once but said nothing. I looped my scarf round her ankles and she still said nothing, but as soon as she felt the scarf, she helpfully moved her feet together and stood very still. I tied the scarf around her ankles as tightly as I could, probably going round twice or three times. (Conveniently, she was wearing ski-pants with ankle socks pulled on over them, so there was no risk of abrasion to skin or damage to stockings.) Bob meanwhile tied the scarf he was holding as tightly round her legs as he could, just below knee level. We backed off at this point, and Bob's Mum just carried on with the washing up.

Bob and I withdrew to another room to consider what to do next - we had expected a range of possible reactions, but not no reaction at all. We returned after a few minutes and looked through the kitchen door to see Bob's Mum still washing dishes, still with her ankles and knees bound. Still she said nothing. We went away again and got involved in some other activity. We returned to the kitchen about fifteen or twenty minutes later to find that Bob's Mum had finished the washing up and was now sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of tea, still with her ankles and knees bound. Bob and I looked at each other open-mouthed as we realised that his Mum must have hopped about the kitchen, with her legs still tied, to make the pot of tea she was now drinking. She smiled at our surprise and put down her cup.

“Come back to finish the job, have you boys?” she asked.

Bob and I nodded at each other and he rushed off to find some more scarves - this was too good an invitation to miss. As Bob's Mum had been so helpful in the tying of Jill, I decided that she was the ideal expert to consult on her own tying, so I asked her how we should do it. 'Like this.' she said straightening herself in her chair. She was sitting in a 'captain's chair', a heavy wooden armchair with the arms and back integral with each other so that they form a U-shape in plan. She sat back in the chair with her back straight and her forearms along the arms of the chair. The chair had horizontal bars half way up the legs, one on either side of the chair and these were in turn joined by a third across the middle, forming an H-shape in plan. She tucked her bound feet back under the chair, so that her ankles came against the horizontal wooden cross-bar which formed the centre of the H.

Bob had come back by this stage with a pile of scarves and his Mum's woollen mittens. (We had found previously that inexpert tying up could cause friction to exposed skin, so we always arranged for the victim of the tying to wear a sweater and gloves or mittens.) Bob's Mum was already wearing a heavy winter sweater, so she put the mittens on and resumed her upright posture. We began by tying each of her wrists to a chair arm. At her direction, we also tied her arms down just below elbow level. At each stage she methodically tested the security of the bonds and requested tightening if she felt at all loose.

Tying her body into the chair was problematic, as a captain's chair has no real back to speak of. We settled for a scarf round her waist and through the bars at the back of the chair, tying it as tightly as we could. She wriggled a bit, then requested a scarf round her arms and chest, just above elbow level. We didn't have a long enough scarf left by this stage, so we had to take off the scarf we had first used on her knees to use for arms and chest. We substituted a shorter scarf on her knees. Bob's Mum repositioned her ankles back against the cross-bar under the chair and we tied our last remaining scarf between her bound ankles, securing the scarf which was around them back to the cross-bar.

Bob and I stood back to admire our efforts. His Mum looked far more thoroughly tied than anyone we had seen before, certainly any grown-up. She squirmed a bit and then relaxed in her bonds.

“Sit down, boys.'”she said, “there’s still plenty of tea in the pot.” and nodded at the teapot still on the table beside her.

So we did as we were bid, and sat there drinking tea and chatting casually with Bob's Mum, while she sat there thoroughly trussed up - surreal then and still surreal as I think back on it now. Eventually, we finished our tea and Bob's Mum suggested we run along and play. We headed, somewhat hesitantly, towards the door into the scullery to go out into the back garden. Just as we reached the door, she said, “I might yell for help.” and nodded towards the stock of teatowels (thin cotton cloths for drying dishes in Britain) hanging on the side of the kitchen range. Bob took one of the teatowels and cleave-gagged his Mum with it. It probably wasn't very effective as gags go, but she played along.

We went outside and kicked a football around (i.e. a soccer ball - this is Britain we're talking about) in the garden. We made sure that the ball went near the house quite often so that we could glance in through the kitchen window as we retrieved it. We half expected Bob's Mum to work on freeing herself as soon as we were out of the house, but she seemed to be sitting there quite relaxed and apparently enjoying being tied up.

While we were in the garden, Bob's sister Jill returned home. She rode her bicycle right up to the back door and then disappeared into the scullery while we were still at the far end of the garden. We rushed back to the house to see Jill's reaction to finding her Mum tied up in the kitchen. We were too late; by the time we got back to the kitchen, Jill had gone upstairs to her bedroom. Her reaction to the bondage scene was, however, apparent. During our previous tying up of Jill, her Mum had put the finishing touch to the bondage by pulling her own (adult size) woollen hat down over Jill's head. Bob and Jill's Mum now had than same hat pulled down over her head. It only reached down a little below nose level, but the message was clear - Jill had adopted our tying up of her Mum as her own revenge.

Without any further discussion, it was apparent that the game was over, so we set to work untying Bob's Mum. Jill came back into the kitchen after we had freed her Mum, while we were still gathering up scarves to put them away. Jill behaved as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened that afternoon and mentioned nothing but the things she had done while visiting her friend Janet.

Following this occasion, Bob and I felt that we might yet succeed in ambushing Jill, but that's a different story, and other events occurred before our chance arose.

The end
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »