Jon (McA) : Ambushing Mum (mff/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Jon (McA) : Ambushing Mum (mff/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Reposted from original site. Enjoy!)

This story is a follow up to three posted previously. I related how my friend Bob (then aged 11) and I (then 10) had tied up Bob's older sister Jill (12) with a good deal of assistance from Bob and Jill's Mum. I also reported on Jill's subsequent revenge on Bob and me also assisted by Bob and Jill's mum. Bob and I had subsequently tied up his Mum (I also posted this story), but again, she played a major part in the tying process, despite being the victim.

Bob, Jill and I concluded that, so far, the one who had gained most satisfaction and enjoyment out of these tying up games was their Mum. We plotted together to devise a means of redressing the balance. Our now-standard approach of tying using woollen scarves provided the firmest but least painful bonds that we knew how to make. We had also concluded that tying the subject to a chair was the only strategy that was likely to work against an uncooperative victim who was bigger than any of us.

Finally, we chose a time for our attack which would be most likely to cause some actual but not major dismay on the part of Bob and Jill's Mum. We selected a Friday evening, when I would be allowed to stay out later than usual (there being no school the next day) and when we knew that Bob and Jill's Mum generally spent some time watching TV, several favourite programmes being on then. An added bonus was that we had a Friday coming up when we knew that Bob and Jill's father would be away overnight on business.

The date turned out better than expected as I was able to get permission to stay overnight at Bob and Jill's house, giving us a clear evening in which to stage our attack.

On the chosen Friday, the three of us engaged in a council of war as soon as I had joined Bob and Jill after school that afternoon. We studied the rocking chair (which was Bob and Jill's Mum's preferred chair) for opportunities. We also discreetly amassed a pile of suitable materials - various woollen scarves and some woollen socks and stockings in case we ran out of scarves.

Our strategy, in as much as we really had one, was to be based on speed and force of numbers. The only other factors weighing in our favour were that the rocking chair was not far into the room and stood with its back facing the door. A rocking chair is also rather hard to get up out of in a hurry.

After a slightly nervous and giggly tea together, the three of us disappeared to Jill's bedroom to give her Mum time to get settled down. We crept to the top of the stairs from where we could see far enough into the sitting room to tell whether Bob and Jill's Mum had sat down. Once we were sure that she was relaxed, first Bob and I went downstairs, carrying a pile of scarves each. Jill followed shortly and we hid in the hallway waiting for an opportunity.

At our chosen moment, the three of us rushed into the room. Bob and I had the longest available scarf between us which we flung over Bob and Jill's Mum's head so it landed in front of her, supported by the chair's arms We pulled the scarf as tightly as we could and knotted it behind the chair, pinning her arms and torso back into the chair. As expected, she looked round at us, neatly distracted from Jill, who grabbed her Mum's right wrist and tied it down to the chair arm. Bob and I moved on to the left wrist, which we similarly tied down. We now had her basically immobilised and could proceed more methodically.

Bob and Jill's Mum's reaction was a little more hostile than we had expected. 'Kids, I'm not really in the mood for this right now,' she said with a slight edge to her voice. We all looked at each other but carried on as planned. Jill stopped any further discussion by producing a yellow cotton duster and cleave gagging her Mum with it, then she blindfolded her with a scarf.

Bob and Jill's Mum was struggling energetically, but the three of us children working together on one limb at a time were more than a match for her. We tied her legs to the chair at ankle and knee. In addition to her wrists, which were already tied, we tied her arms to the chair at elbow level and just below her shoulders. We tied another long scarf around her chest and arms and the chair back, a little higher than the first and tied another across her lap and under the chair seat.

We were always (possibly excessively) worried about chafing to exposed skin during tying up games, so we carefully untied each of Bob and Jill's Mum's wrists in turn, put a mitten on the free hand, then re-tied the wrist. We similarly put thick socks on her feet over her stockings to protect her ankles.

The tying completed we had achieved our objective, Bob and Jill's Mum was now able to hear, but not see, her favourite TV programme, which had started just as we finished tying her up. We crept out of the room and went to the kitchen to share a celebratory snack.

Nearly an hour later, we returned to the sitting room. Bob and Jill's Mum had been engaged in a fearsome struggle. She had loosened several of her bonds but, as she had not managed to free either hand, she had not progressed very far. She had managed to rub the blindfold off against her shoulder, but not her gag. As we entered the room, she looked round at us. She was glaring at us furiously over the gag and was clearly livid. We realised that we had badly misjudged the situation when we had embarked on that night's adventure and we set to and untied her as quickly as we could.

As soon as the gag was off we were treated to a serious telling off. The gist of Bob and Jill's Mum's argument was that tying up games were just that - games, and that we should never carry on when the victim has made it clear that they really don't want to play. We were suitably apologetic and made a fuss over making sure she was now comfortable and getting her a cup of tea. It was a bit chilly in the room so we got her a hot water bottle and a blanket as well.

Nevertheless, the damage was done and the reminder of the evening passed somewhat frostily with only occasional whispered conversations between us children. Bob and Jill's Mum meanwhile continued to sit in stony dignity in her rocking chair and watched TV, largely ignoring us. As the evening had now gone very flat, we made our excuses and went to bed quite early.

As it turned out, retribution was to follow swiftly, but that would be off-topic here and will go to Canuck100's page.

The end
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »