Writer : 06 - The Ninja (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Writer : 06 - The Ninja (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Writer 's stories
06 - The Ninja
Story index at the bottom

By [mention]Writer[/mention]

Fiction

Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:07 am

Kyo was an up-and-coming ninja student in his city. Not many people knew about the secret ninja society that operated around the city, but that was because only those gifted were allowed in. Kyo was only 16, and already he had the skills of a master ninja. He had long black hair that swept over one eye, a skinny, yet muscular body, and the coolest voice.

Kyo had only one friend in the world: his blade. However, when he decided to associate with other ninja, he chose to hang out with Sai, a novice apprentice, about 13 years old. He really didn't decide to talk to him, it was a given. Sai came into the society only a year ago, after he was kidnapped from his hometown. Kyo had saved him, under society orders, but by the time Sai was free, his parents had vanished from the face of the earth. So the society ordered that Sai would stay with Kyo in his complex.

Like regular people, ninjas under age 18 were required to attend public school. Kyo went to the nearby high school while Sai attended the middle school. Every day, however, Sai went under training with Kyo; every day was different: Mondays were endurance training, Tuesdays and Wednesdays were combat- close and far - Thursdays were stealth practices. Fridays were particularly nerve-racking for Sai, however. Since Fridays tied directly to the weekends, Kyo makes a special regiment for Sai. Fridays for him are escape lessons.

In each lesson, Kyo would bind and gag Sai with various equipment in multiple situations, to prepare him for the possibility of ever being captured by any rival faction or enemy. Kyo has tied Sai to chairs, hogtied him, spread-eagle, suspended in air, and even straitjackets. The length of each session varied; since Kyo was a strict instructor, he would leave Sai for hours on end to free himself. Sometimes, it was as short as an hour, others, it took almost a day and a half. There was one time that Kyo had tied Sai to his bed spread-eagled and had gagged him by using some black ninja socks and duct tape. Sai was tied in his ninja attire: a black tight fiting muscle shirt, ninj a pants that cut off near the middle of the knee, and black ninja socks that went from his knee down. Shoes were never worn in the house. Anyways, Kyo had tied poor Sai at 5 in the afternoon on Friday, and left for a mission right after. He came back Sunday morning to find Sai still tied in his situation, crying.

Kyo was upset that he had to be the one to untie him, but felt sympathetic for the little boy. He realized at that point that he shouldn't leave him restrained if he went on a mission... or at least give him some means of escaping more easily.

The next Friday, Kyo offered a different option for Sai.

"Not only must you be able to escape from one's restraints, but you must also be able to incapacitate your enemy," he said, handing Sai long red durable ropes.

"Master, I couldn't possible-" Sai was cut off.

"I will be fine. You need to concentrate on tying technique: one slip of the knot will allow freedom to whom you wanted out of the way." Kyo was wearing the standard ninja outfit: black muscle shirt, knee length baggy black pants, and black socks.

"Ok Master," Sai said uncertainly, "uhm... could you kneel down, I can't reach your arms." Kyo did so and Sai tied his hands as tight as he could. He then tied ropes around his chest and arms, then connected those bindings to those of his wrists. Sai then had Kyo lie on his front as he tied his legs at three junctions: around his ankles, below his thighs, and below his hips. Sai was shaky, Kyo could tell, but his knots and technique were top notch. More speed would bring him up the ranks of the ninja specializing in restraints and capture. Kyo saw Sai grab one of Kyo's discarded ninja socks. However, he merely tied it around his mouth as a simple cleave gag.

At this, Kyo was enraged. He pushed it out of his mouth, "do you want your enemy to yell out the information you'd been trying to detain from him!??" Sai was shocked and quickly re-cleave gagged him, but tighter. Kyo knew better; cleave gags were inefficient and spit it out again, "you fool! how can you be a master restrainer and yet fail to restrain one of the human body's mosot precious conducts?!" After another failed attempt, Sai was sick of his master's yelling, and this time, he stuffed the sock into his mouth, followed by one of his own socks. Luckily, Kyo's mouth was large enough to hold both. Sai grabbed the duct tape he used for repairing his skateboards andd wrapped layer after layer around his master's face. Kyo was content now... but after assessing his situation, he wondered if he could escape his student's bindings. After all, the kid had the skill of one of Kyo's OWN masters.

Sai stepped back, and realized that he had restrained his master tightly. "I'm sorry Master... should I untie you now?"
Kyo shook his head no, not wanting to ashame himself in front of his student. It took a long process of 5 hours for Kyo to untie himself from Sai's masterful knots. By the time Kyo was free, Sai had fallen asleep in his bedroom. Kyo's mouth ached from the two socks in his mouth, but he felt fine and proud of his student. He thought of bringing Sai on his next infiltration mission: his tying skills would prove useful in incapacitating guards and watchmen.

After that Friday, it became customary for the student and master to switch roles of who was tied up and who was tying. Sai became more confident in his ropes and quickened his pace considerably. Kyo had more and more difficulty each time he was tied up.

About a month later, Kyo had heard from his society that many young boys at Sai's middle school were being tied up and stuffed into their lockers, only to be found at night, when the janitor found them. The boys were taken from their homes and were blindfolded and gagged, so had no idea who catches them. Each time they were captured, they were stuffed in different lockers, probably in the kidnappeer's hope that they would not be found.

As Kyo listened to mission specs, he recalled Sai saying that bullies had been giving him trouble at school, The five boys listed were, in fact, the names of the bullies that Sai had grieved about. Kyo had a bad feeling, but didn't want to tell his commanding chief his assumptions.

Kyo got to his complex and found Sai in his ninja uniform, using a training dummy to practice his combat skills.

"Good evening master," Sai said happily.

"Sai..." Kyo started, "are you capturing your bullies?"

Sai was taken aback... "why... I don't think so..."

"Don't lie to your master!" Kyo yelled.

"Fine, I am. They refuse to let me do anything at that school you know. They torture me, make fun of me, and steal my things. Thanks to the ninja code, I'm not allowed to use my skills in pure sight... so I'd use them when no one was looking... in fact... I'm going to do it again tonight." Sai smiled deviously. "And master, I hope you know that I'll always respect your decision but..." Sai snapped his fingers. Unaware to Kyo, a large sandsack swung right into his head from behind him, knocking him unconscious.

"I hope you'll understand that this is MY mission," Sai said crouching down at his knocked out master.

Kyo awoke with a headache... and blind. Kyo had his arms and legs spread out tight, and his mouth had been firmly sealed. The knots were so tight and unreachable, but Kyo just shifted his weight to get his knuai out of his pocket- He soon realized that he was clad in his boxer shorts only!

Sai was long gone, and would accept the punishments from his master and the society later. But for now, his mission had undergone: the deportation of the five bullies.

TBC....

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Kyo couldn't believe the whole ordeal. Here he was, captured by his own pupil, who had gone revenge-crazy for a few immature stunts. I suppose, Kyo would have said if he was not gagged, that this was an instance where with great power comes greater responsibility. Sai's young mind had been corrupted by vengeance and power, and unlike Kyo's, his did not have the will to overcome it.

However, this didn't mean that Kyo was going to let his student - no, his friend - lead his life like this. Kyo struggled mad, and searched for a loose knot, but his pupil knew better than to do that. Sai had to be stopped, Kyo knew this, but what was he to do, trapped as he was??

"Well," said a familiar voice, "seems as thought the pupil has surpassed the master..." Kyo knew that voice... in a flash, his blindfold was swiped off: he saw the dark shadow of Li, one of the society's highest ranking ninjas, and, Kyo's archrival.

"Gmppghh!" Kyo motioned for him to untie him, but Li pretended not to notice.

"Poor little Kyo," Li said, ruffling his hair. Li was older than Kyo by 4 years, but still Kyo surpassed him in skill. "I wonder how much you'd squeel if your ribs were under attack!" And with that, Li jabbed Kyo's ribs with his slender fingers, tickling poor Kyo at every possible spot: his ribs, armpits and feet. Kyo thrashed and begged, but Li wouldn't let up for ten minutes.

"MPHHH!" Kyo wanted to find Sai, why couldn't Li understand this?? Kyo was sweating as Li finally let up.

"Ok, I've had my fun," Li slashed Kyo's bindings with a kunai knife. "If you apprehend Sai, the society will let him off with a warning. After all, the kidnapping of five schoolboys is not matters in which the society would like to deal with." And with that, Li vanished in a pillar of smoke.

Kyo released himself and took off his gag. I have to find Sai, Kyo thought, although he was a bit fatigued after Li's intervention. Kyo set off into the night and jumped the rooftops to the nearest boy's house, but found that the boy was already abducted, as indicated by the police sirens approaching.

"Damn, I'll never make it in time!" Kyo said. "The best thing I can do is head to the farthest boy's house..." And with that, he sprinted to the upper class neighboorhood, where Sai's victim laid on his bed, apparently unharmed. "Thank God."

"Yes, Master, 'Thank God' for my VICTORY!" Kyo looked around and nearly evaded a side-winding kick from Sai.

"Sai! Control yourself!" Kyo looked into Sai's eyes... his rather, grey, cloudy eeyes. Sai, Kyo concluded, was not thinking at all. He was being controlled, but by who??

Kyo fought Sai, dodging his blows, trying to find a way to incapacitate him. There must be some way besides killing him, Kyo thought.

TBC

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Kyo barely dodged a quick jab from Sai, whose actions were getting more deadly. "I can't keep dodging forever..." Kyo quickly thought. "That's it!!" Kyo quickly produced a long rope from his ninja shirt and moved around Sai in tight circles. After attempting to grab one hand, Kyo managed to snare Sai's arms after a bit of puppetry. Kyo tied Sai's arms tight behind him, leaving no room for wiggling, hoping that Sai's training hadn't prepared him for surprise attacks.

Luckily, it didn't take much after that for Sai to succumb to Kyo. In a flash, Kyo had Sai hogtied on the grassy lawn outside of the victim's house. For good measure, Kyo stuffed a pre-made ballgag into his apprentice's mouth. He didn't need to inform people who were here. Kyo used his strength to pick up his small Sai and quickly jumped into the night, back to his complex.

As soon as they were back, Kyo kept Sai wrapped up tight. While Sai struggled on the floor, Kyo paced around, trying to figure out the cause of Sai's evil ambitions. Maybe Sai was just anxious and overexcited... Kyo sat down and took off Sai's tabi, revealing his thin black socks. Holding him still, Kyo tickled Sai's feet to no end. Sai struggled and laughed like an innocent 13-year-old, but every time Kyo stopped, he heard angry grunts and muffles. Kyo sighed, and continued torturing Sai for an hour, until he felt a wet spot near Sai's crotch. Kyo was disgusted and tried to wipe off the residue in Sai's hair... "what was that?" Kyo felt something poke his palm.

He plucked out a small metal object, that flashed blue. Once it was off, Sai stopped struggling and fell unconscious.

"What in the world is this??" Kyo wanted to let the society know at once. He stood up to go.

"I'm afraid, Kyo, that we cannot have you take that..."

Kyo quickly turned around and -

Before he knew it, he was knocked out cold...

TBC

Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Kyo couldn't move an inch. He couldn't speak, for something was stuffed into his mouth. He looked around, and realized that he was tied to a chair, with his legs being tied to the back legs of the chair, his feet just touching the ground by his toes. His arms were pulled back and his chest was tied around the frame of the chair. Kyo couldn't feel any loose knots, nor could he, with his hands encased in rough bandages.

"Pook little Kyo..." Kyo knew that voice... "That's right, boy. You thought you were so smooth..." Kyo turned his head slightly back, where his peripheral vision caught the long slender body of Li.

"mph!?" Kyo almost lost balance on the chair.

"Yes, that's right. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'll be taking control pretty soon. The whole society will belong to ME! But I'm guessing you're too stupid to comprehend my thoughts: my initial plan was to be rid of my competition (that's you) by having your own apprentice get you dismissed from the society. But wouldn't it be a thrill to frame you for a crime you didn't commit?"

In a flash of smoke, Li took on the appearance of Kyo, all features accounted for. "Since my first plan failed, I'll move along with this one: hold the new initiatives for the society all captive (they're the ones that Sai captured for me) and presumably kill them. I won't, but the society won't know that. Once I lead them back here, I'll reveal how I caught the apprentice and his mastermind master and take the glory of releasing the prisoners. You'll be dismissed, and probably mindwiped of your ninja experience, and I will be promoted to head ninja [the highest rank which was competed for between Kyo and Li]."

Kyo heard several moans and muffled yells. "Oh, I moved all of the captives to Sai's room along with him. Much better evidence if I hid them in his closet. Li pushed Kyo into Sai's room, where he saw four schoolboys, all still dressed in their school attire, hogtied, gagged with duct tape, and blindfolded on the floor. All of them were scared. Sai had been re-hogtied to better secure him.

"I'll be off then, Kyo. Wish me luck! AHAHAHA!!!" And with that, Li went to kidnap the final schoolboy. Kyo thought that all was lost, until he heard a sound of hope.

"Master?"

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Kyo's blindfold was removed, revealing a smiling Sai, who was still fully clothed in his uniform. Kyo was taken aback at this sudden turn of events.

"Relax, I'm still me; you didn't train me well for nothing." Sai released Kyo from his bindings and as Kyo spit out his gag, he was already preparing for battle. "How are we supposed to capture Li?"

"You can relax on this, apprentice. Fortunately for us, Li left one factor out of the equation..."

About an hour later, Li held the last schoolboy over his shoulder: he was knocked out and duct taped inside a large sack so as to conceal him. Li made his way to a little alley and knocked several bricks on the wall. They all parted to form a hidden doorway, through which Li entered.

Inside this little abode, the other schoolboys laid chained to the wall in tight X positions by shackles. Each had on different clothing according to when they were taken. One boy only wore boxers and shorts. Each boy was gagged with a ball gag and blindfolded. Upon hearing the door open, all of them perked up and started muffling. "You'll be free soon, you bunch of babies..."

"Yes they will," said a oh-so-familiar voice. Li looked around; but he saw Sai.

"The mighty Kyo sent his weak apprentice to defeat me??" Li laughed.

"How could you say that? Kyo was the weakling; I escaped those loose bindings you placed me in - I must say, I'm impressed at your ropework. It was far better than my master's. I was wondering then... could YOU be my master?"

Li was amazed at this sudden betrayal, but all he thought about was how having a skilled lackey would help him take over the society even faster. While they both remained silent, contemplating, the kidnapped schoolboys yelled away, even the bagged boy had awoken.

"Alright, Sai," Li said. "You can be my apprentice.

TBC...

Note from Canuck : this was the last part posted I could find in the archives

xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

Who knew that there was so much to being a ninja
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Thank you, [mention]Canuck100[/mention], for posting this from the archives. I don’t remember this at all but it is well done. At the risk of sounding hypocritical, I hope it might be completed someday.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic