asdf2e : 01 - Getting Revenge on Kyle (MM/M, M+/MM)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

asdf2e : 01 - Getting Revenge on Kyle (MM/M, M+/MM)

Post by Canuck100 »

asdf2e's stories
01 - Getting Revenge on Kyle
Story index at the bottom

By asdf2e

Fiction

Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Getting Revenge on Kyle

So there was this really good looking dude who was in my lifting class at college. His name was Kyle. He was a Freshman like me. He also lived on my dorm floor. Nice black hair, shiny and straight. Big opal shaped green eyes. He was skater slim and wore baggy be it his gym shorts or blue jeans. He loved to go shirtless any chance he had, showing off his soft, smooth toned body. Kyle had a natural washboard stomach that sloped down to his waist. At times his gym shorts would fall below the waist, revealing his trademark boxer briefs. He also had really big feet, even for his tall frame. This was the best part of him perhaps as far as I was concerned. He always wore a beat up pair of black skater sneakers with ankle socks. They looked smelly.

One night my roommate, Luke, and I were talking about bondage stuff. We dabbled in TUGs at times when we discovered our mutual interest. Except for the hard on's we got in our jeans, it was innocent. We always gagged each other too.

Kyle had dropped by to borrow a blank disc. He hung out for a while with us, kicking off those old skater sneaks of his. Immediately our roomed filled up with this warm, rank odor. It turned me on something awful. And those thin, dingy ankle socks on his big feet looked so nice. When Luke complained about the foul smell, Kyle cockily said it didn't bother him or his roommate. I jumped on the opportunity for some evil revenge. I whispered into Luke's ear that we should tie him up and make him pay for smelling up our dorm room.

We figured getting him drunk first would make it easier. We offered him some beers. He gladly accepted and even downed two by the time we finished one each. Luke even stepped it up, breaking out his bottle of tequila. We dared Kyle to take shots. To our surprise he did three shots!

We were getting silly in our dorm room. Kyle started burping as loud as he could. Then he farted! Random stuff guys do when they're together. That was kind of gross but being that this was Kyle, it kind of turned me on more. I don't know why really.

"Well dudes.. I should blaze," he thanked. reaching for his shoes.

Luke smiled at me and said, "Let's go for it!" I was ready.

We piled on Luke, taking him to the floor. He was laughing, half-heartedly resisting us. Even daring us to try our best to keep him pinned. I kept a grip on him, sitting on his back. Luke went to our dresser and pulled out the pile of rope we kept handy.

"What are you doing?" Kyle chuckled as Luke started tying Kyle's hands behind his back.

"We're gonna hogtie you son!" Luke carried on while binding his wrists with the soft white cotton rope. He criss-crossed the rope and made a surgeon's knot like a pro.

"Oh man... ha hah... this is fun," Kyle smiled, letting us basically do our work. Little did he know what would come soon.

Luke let me tie Kyle's feet, running rope around his ankles. I made sure they wouldn't get loose. Kyle struggled mildly but still seemed to enjoy the attention. "Watch... I'll so be able to get out of this!" he bragged.

We continued our rope work. Taking another coil, we strung it around the rope between his ankles and wrapped it between his wrists. He did two loops of this and started tightening the rope. Slowly we were forcing his feet back to his bound hands.

"Damn... you guys seem to know what you're doing!" Kyle gushed in amazement.

We were able to get him so tight, his body arched slightly off the floor. We made several knots on the connecting rope so it was impossible to come loose. And by the way, I was getting a closeup smell of his nasty ankle socks from his raised feet. Practically hitting my face as we tied him up. By now I was hard as a rock.

"This is pretty intense. I'll get out of it though!" he insisted.

"Roomy, you think its time to shut him up?" Luke smiled at me.

"Yup... I know exactly what to use!" I snickered.

We peeled off his stinky, warm ankle socks. I took pleasure in sneaking a whiff of them. "No no not my socks punks! That's gross!" he yelled out.

"Too bad," I grinned coming around to his face. "Hey!! Help!!!" he began screaming at the top of his lungs.

That was the perfect chance for me to shove his used, dirty socks into his open mouth. He reflexively bit down into them and growled with a muffled voice.

"How do those taste Kyle?" I teased as I kept my hand pressed over his mouth. "Mmmmmhhh mmmmmhhh mmmm!"

Luke went into his dirty laundry bin and returned with his pair of long, blue soccer socks. He was on the college team. And happily they still had some sweat to them!

We tied one of them tightly around his lower face, making sure it covered his mouth effectively and prevented those nasty socks from leaving. He could only bulge them into the soccer sock but not leaving his mouth. We double knotted the sock behind his head.

Luke and I sat on our knees on each side of Kyle so we could begin a tickle assault. He showed no mercy, prying and poking our fingers all over his body. When we discovered his two most ticklish areas, his feet and the sides of his torso, he was a goner! Kyle laughed like crazy through his sock gag. Begging in-between bursts of laughter. He was turning beet red and sweating all over. At one point when I reached under his shirt to assault his stomach, the slick sheen of sweat rubbed all over my hands.

After a few minutes, we let him take a break from our attack. Luke and I popped a couple more beers, turned on the TV and relaxed on the couch. Kyle continued to squirm about. It was so exciting to see him helplessly hogtied on our floor, gasping into his gag. I realized that every breath he took had to be through his nose. This gave him no choice but to smell Luke's sock tied below his nose. "Good call on your soccer sock bro!" I praised Luke, clinking bottles with him.

We watched some of Sports Center for at least twenty minutes, brainstorming out loud what next to do with Kyle. He had long given up on getting out of the ropes. We knew how to hogtie someone really well.

A knock came to our door. We wondered what to do. But Kyle starting crying out for help again. Well muzzled but enough to be heard.

"What's up in there? Its Steve," the voice said. It was Kyle's roommate!

We had no choice but to open the door. So we braced ourselves planning to jump Steve if he got angry. We weren't ready for our fun to end. Even if Kyle was.

"Hey guys... have you seen?..." Steve asked as our door opened. He looked down shocked to see his roommate bound and gagged. Kyle gave him a teary, wide-eyed look. "Hhhhmmmm!"

"Holy shit! That's awesome," Steve laughed bumping fists with us.

We were delighted to hear his approval. We invited Steve inside and gave him a beer. Kyle looked frustrated to see his own roommate siding with us.

When we explained that we were teaching him a lesson for smelling up our room with his feet, Steve congratulated us. "Dude, he's always stinkin' up our room with his dirty socks or his sneakers. You're my heros. He never listens! Serves him right!"

Hearing that, we graciously invited him into our little haze Kyle club. The next order of business, he suggested, was taping one of his sneakers to his face! "Hell ya!" Luke and I lit up.

Kyle obviously heard us and returned to his futile struggling and moaning through his gag. His own roommate was now on the floor next to him, preparing one of Kyle's musty sneakers. He loosened the laces and opened up the cavity of the shoe. "Dude... you got some funky odor in these bad boys," he grinned taking a brief sniff, practically gagging in disgust from the brief smell.

Luke and I assisted Steve by piling back on Kyle and holding his head still. He groveled in vain as Steve planted the shoe, toe side up over Kyle's face. Squarely cupped over his mouth and nose. He held it firmly in place. Luke grabbed a wide, sticky roll of athletic bandage. We carefully wrapped it snugly over the sneaker and around his head. After several wraps, we patted down the end of the bandage. The type of material guaranteed it wasn't coming off anytime soon.

We all laughed down at Kyle, proudly watching how uncomfortable poor Kyle looked. I could only imagine what it would be like to breath in that hot, musty smell of his sneaker. I was almost jealous.

Steve decided it would be fun to take some pictures of his humiliated roommate for his Facebook. He darted off to his dorm room. When he returned, several other guys from the hall were behind him. Kyle was more embarrassed than ever to be caught like that. Not only did Steve snap some humiliating photos of Kyle, several other boys were snapping pictures with their cell phones. It became an impromptu party in our dorm room. Some of the guys brought over beers. Several took photos leaning next to Kyle giving a thumbs up for the camera.

It must have been past midnight. Some of the guys trailed off to their rooms for bed. We were pretty drunk. Somehow the conversation turned what to do with him for bed. I suggested he stay like that all night, with a pillow under his head. But then my roommate had a better idea. "Maybe you should join him," he chuckled.

Very quickly the topic became tying me up. I wasn't too against the idea but had to put up a front, pretending to disapprove. Fortunately Luke didn't back down. He got Steve and two other guys to help him wrestle me to the floor. They stripped me out of my clothes down to my underwear. When they saw my erection popping in my underwear, they teased me to no end. Before I knew it, I was hogtied to the extreme just like Kyle. Steve even returned with another pair of Kyle's dirty socks from their room. I was gagged with those followed by Luke's other soccer sock tied around my mouth. "Mmmmmpphhh!"

Skin to skin with Kyle now on the floor, he looked at me with what appeared to be a grin. He even looked to be laughing under all that ace bandage and shoe strapped to his face.

The guys subjected me to some tickling and even nipple twisting. After a few minutes, they decided that the two of us should be placed in Kyle's dorm room. Steve would sleep over in our room. A group of them lifted us off the floor. We were carried down the hall as several other boys cheered them on. Luke, Steve and the other two participants set us on Kyle's bed. Keeping us close to each other.

"Nite' love birds!" Steve and Luke laughed. Then they all left, closing the door followed by the sound of the dead bolt locking from the outside.

Kyle and I were now alone, tied up next to one another.

Sleeping like that was far off our agenda. For hours we'd struggle in our bonds, trying to reach for each others knots. All the body contact and encounters with our hot breath or body odor was a turn on. I even thought I saw underneath his jeans, a distinct erection from Kyle. Being the only one stripped down to nothing more than underwear, he certainly knew I had a raging boner. He didn't seem to mind one bit, often rubbing against it as he tried to help get me loose.

Eventually I was able to get some of the knots around his wrists untied. Kyle began doing the rest, soon getting untied completely. He anxiously went for his face, peeling away the ace bandage and throwing down his sneaker. When he pulled the soccer sock down to his neck, he spit out his ankles sock, now caked in saliva. "Jesus!" he gasped. "I'll have that taste in my mouth for a week!"

I wiggled below him, gesturing to get untied next.

"Oh no... not yet!" he snickered heading to the door so he could lock it from inside. "I wanna have some fun with you dude!"

To be continued... after I get suggestions on what happens next... what's it going to be?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:01 pm

(Note: Sorry for the long wait and the shortness of this chapter. Didn't have much time but wanted to get something out to you guys. Enjoy and see the note at the end...)

Chapter 2

After Kyle locked us in his dorm room safely, he took off his clothes. Including his underwear! I could see why he wasn’t shy. I was still tied up and gagged. He looked below at me, kicked me chest down and stepped his foot on my butt so I couldn’t continue thrashing. “Think you stay like that til morning?” he teased.

I mumbled back, trying to speak through my gag. Kyle crouched down closely to my side and gently untied the soccer sock. “Here, open up,” he offered. Kyle removed his socks from my mouth. It was gross how coated with slobber they were. After I licked my lips and took a breath of fresh air, I told him, “Thanks man. Listen I’m really sorry about starting this. Trying to have fun. That’s all.”

Kyle gave me a friendly smile. He turned me to my side and dug in-between my armpits so he could tickle them “That’s okay, dude. It was actually fun. I kind of liked it. Up until, well, tasting my socks and having my sneaker taped to my face. That sucked eggs, ha hah!”

“Well at least it was your own. Imagine how I felt!” I told him with a chuckle.

“Honestly bro,” he began. “I suspect you liked it. Didn’t you?”

I stayed silent but he started poking me on at the sides, waiting for an answer.

“Ok, ok, heh heh. I did a little,” I gushed.

“Ha HAH! I knew it! I got myself a sock bitch!” he clapped. “This is awesome!”

“Oh ya? I can be. You can gag me with your socks,” telling him lit up with excitement.

“Hell ya you’ll be. But you have to do what I tell you, whenver I tell you, slave. Deal?”

“Ok!” I beamed.

What an exciting turnout this was. I hoped in the back of my mind I’d get my turn at making him my slave. We’d see.

Kyle untied my hands so I could manage the rest. What a relief to be able to move after the hogtie. The rope burns around my wrists and ankles were pretty uncomfortable. Kyle came to my aid and massaged them for me. Just to be silly, he pulled his underwear over my face. He made sure the sweaty crotch area draped over my nose. They were basic tighty-whitey department store briefs. I delighted in smelling it, staying still while he kept soothing my rope burn away. He finished taking care of me and decided it was time for bed. He removed his underwear from my face and slipped them back on. The two of us crawled into his bed under the covers. Kyle took the balled up used socks and put them in a pile on the bed between our heads. As we drifted off, the aroma was comforting.

We’d have a big day at his parent’s house the next day, starting bright and early.

TO BE CONTINUED WITH CHAPTER 3 - VISITING KYLE’S HOUSE

(Might take a break on this for awhile. However I'd like to know if anyone would wish to continue with Chapter 3. Any takers?)

Note from Canuck : This was the last part I could find in the archives
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for reposting this one [mention]Canuck100[/mention]

This was a great read!
Short and sweet, to the point and well told.

As is the case with virtually all tug stories I've read from that era, there's a rather distinct lack of detail, something that the writing community here has generally improved on over the course of the past decade or so.

Still, this was a great find.
Lots of potential for Kyle and his new "sock bitch"!
Hopefully, an active author will discover this gem and decide to pick up on it.

I do have to say though that stories of this genre (playful, non-consensual hazing) used to be aplenty back in the day, but have become close to non-existent ever since sockgaggedjason's disappearance several years ago. There is a thirst for this genre, but few of the authors that remain are catering to that audience.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic