Jon (McA) : Retribution (F/mmf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Jon (McA) : Retribution (F/mmf)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Reposted from the original site. Enjoy!)

This is a follow-up to my last posting to Bob857's page (http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1357).

In that story I described how my friend Bob (age 11), his sister Jill (12) and I (10) had tied up Bob and Jill's Mum. As it turned out, she was really annoyed by our action and we retired to bed in disgrace (I was staying the night with them).

On the Saturday morning, when I woke up, I was surprised to find that the door of the spare room, where I was sleeping, was locked from the outside. It was a cold morning, so I retreated back to bed. A few minutes later, the door opened and Bob and Jill's Mum looked it. I judged her mood still to be quite stern (not surprising after what we had done to her the previous evening). 'Get up and get dressed quickly,' she said somewhat curtly. I did as I was told and then went to the bathroom to wash.

When I came out of the bathroom, Bob and Jill's Mum was standing on the landing waiting for me, looking grim and determined. She had a knotted woollen scarf in her hands. 'Hold your hands out,' she said. I hesitated. 'It's either this, or I tell your parents all about last night,' she continued. I decided I had no choice and held my hands out. She quickly put a thick wool sock over each of my hands then told me to turn around and put my hands behind my back. As I did so, she tied my wrists surprisingly quickly and firmly. (I discovered later that the knotted scarf I had seen was a tomfool knot she had prepared, so she was able to bind my wrists just by pulling the loose ends tight and then knotting them.)

As I now anticipated, the next move was to gag me. She produced a folded yellow cotton duster and cleave gagged me with it. It must have been thicker than one I had previously been gagged with, because it was immediately uncomfortable, putting a strain on my jaw. Bob and Jill's Mum spotted my discomfort and removed the gag immediately. She disappeared briefly into her own bedroom and emerged with a large cotton headscarf which she folded and then used to cleave gag me with great care, ensuring that it was firmly into the corners of my mouth but that my lips were not being pinched against my teeth.

I was now firmly marched downstairs and into the sitting room. Bob and Jill were there already. They were sitting on the floor side by side, leaning against the front of the sofa with their legs stretched out in front of them and looking up at me anxiously. Both had their hands behind their back, presumably tied like mine. Both were gagged, Bob with a duster and Jill with a cotton scarf as I was. In addition, their knees were tied with woollen stockings and their ankles with scarves. (Jill also had a thick pair of socks on over her tights to protect her ankles from chafing.) I was made to sit down beside them and then my legs were tied too. I was wearing shorts and long socks, so Bob and Jill's Mum reversed the arrangement of bonds for me, using a thick woollen scarf (actually my own one) on my bare knees and a stocking on my ankles.

My heart was pounding with anticipation as to what terrible punishment was to be meeted out (as if being tied up by one's best friend's mother wasn't enough). Bob and Jill's Mum now repositioned us, seating us all back to back in the middle of the floor, our bound legs radiating out from our bodies all propped against each other. She used scarves to tie pairs of adjacent elbows, so I had Jill on one side of me, with her shoulder leaning against mine and my elbow tied to hers and Bob similarly on the other side, with Jill and Bob's remaining elbows tied together behind me. To finish off, she produced two long scarves and tied one round us all at waist level and another at chest level.

Three more woollen stockings appeared and we were blindfolded with them. We then heard the TV being turned on. The nature of our punishment was now apparent - we had tied, gagged and blindfolded Bob and Jill's Mum during her favourite TV programme, she had done the same to us during Bob's and my favourite Saturday morning programme. (It wasn't actually Jill's favourite, but the point was understood.) She had also scared me silly in the build-up stages, and presumably the had done the same to the other two as well.

We engaged in a certain amount of testing each other's wrist bindings, but with socks over our hands, we couldn't do much. Besides, it seemed more appropriate to sit quietly and take our punishment. Towards the end of the programme we were hearing but not seeing, cooking smells began to be noticeable.

As the programme finished, Bob and Jill's Mum returned to the sitting room. She removed our blindfolds then our gags. She grinned at us and said, 'I think we're about even now.' The atmosphere in the house was back to normal again. After we were freed we followed her into the kitchen, where an enormous breakfast was awaiting us.

If a Mum pulled a stunt like this today, she would probably end up in prison. This experience certainly made us more thoughtful about our actions and I don't think it did us any long-term damage. In fact, Bob and Jill's Mum had now achieved a sort of hero status with the three of us as being both a good sport and also as being the fount of all knowledge in relation to tying up. (Oddly enough, I don't remember us ever wondering just why she had this knowledge and such well honed bondage skills - maybe it's just part of a child's confidence that Mum knows everything about everything.)

On comparing notes, we discovered that Bob and Jill's Mum had adopted the same tactic against each of us. Bob had also woken to find his bedroom door locked while Jill had been woken by her Mum. (In their case, the threat used was to tell their father about the previous night's events.) Jill was ordered to dress and wash first, then tied up and gagged. Bob followed and I was the last. (This meant that Jill had been tied up over half an hour longer than me.) In each case, the wrists were tied in an instant using the tomfool knot.

We spent the rest of the morning learning and practising the use of the tomfool knot, which had been used on us with such devastating effect. Bob and I conceived a use for it, as we still had an outstanding grievance against Jill. I'll post that story on Bob857's page (http://members.tripod.com/~bob857/).

The end
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedinbriefs »

This story is another favourite. Had wished my friends' mums would have punished us like this when I was younger!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic