Jon (McA) : Ambuhing Jill (mmF/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Jon (McA) : Ambuhing Jill (mmF/f)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Reposted from the original site. Enjoy!)

This story relates another incident dating back to the mid 60's when I was 10 or so and involved my friend Bob (age 11) and his sister Jill (12). Previous stories have been posted to Bob857's site and to Canuck100's site.

Bob and I felt that we still had some way to go to get even with Jill's spectacular revenge on Bob and me, which had been largely stage managed by Bob and Jill's Mum. (I posted this story on Canuck's page a few weeks ago.)

There was a Friday night coming up when Bob would have me as a guest to stay the night and Jill would have her schoolfriend Janet to stay. Bob and I didn't know Janet very well; she and Jill were in the first year of secondary school, while Bob and I were still at primary. We nevertheless concluded that the most telling revenge we could have on Jill, would be if her friend Janet could arrive to find Jill tied up.

Bob and I had already learned through various tying up escapades (especially those involving Bob and Jill's Mum) that the key to success was planning. We proposed to tie Jill to the desk chair in her bedroom, using a variant of the chair-tie that she and her Mum had used against us. The variant was that we had recently learned the use of a tomfool knot to achieve a rapid binding of the wrists and felt that this would give us a useful edge over Jill's superior strength.

Came the Friday in question, we went straight to Bob's house from school. (I had dropped my overnight things off in the morning on my way to school, so I didn't need to go home first.) Jill had a longer journey home, so we knew that we would have at least fifteen minutes before she arrived. We also knew that Janet was going home before coming to Bob and Jill's house, giving us another clear fifteen minutes between Jill's arrival and Janet's.

We gathered a suitable heap of woollen scarves (our preferred bondage equipment) and hid in Jill's bedroom. We guessed that Jill would go straight to her bedroom to change out of her school uniform before Janet arrived. It worked out just perfectly, Jill came trotting up the stairs immediately on returning home.

She had unbuttoned her coat, but was still wearing her scarf and gloves. As she came into the bedroom, I said, 'Hello, Jill,' and she turned round in surprise. Bob, who was now behind her, grabbed her coat and whisked it downwards, sliding it off her arms. As she spun back round to face him, we were ready. We had already prepared a tomfool knot in a short scarf, which Bob was holding. I grabbed Jill's arms from behind and pushed her hands together in front of her. As I did this, Bob slipped the loops of the tomfool knot over Jill's wrists, still with her gloves on, and pulled the ends tight and knotted them together.

I had the chair in position behind Jill by this time and pushed her down into it. Jill was still too shocked by our attack to mount any effective resistance. I removed her long school scarf, which she was still wearing, and tied it round her arms and body, so it came just above elbow level, pinning her arms to her sides and her upper body to the chair back. The chair back had a convenient overhang of about an inch either side beyond the width of the metal ruts which supported it. The scarf I had just tied was elow this overhang, preventing her working it up towards her shoulders. She was already effectively immobilised.

Bob tied her legs to the chair legs just below knee level with a pair of woollen stockings. We were always very cautious (probably overly so) about possible chafing of skin in our tying up games, so Bob's next move was to remove Jill's shoes and put a pair of thick socks on her feet over her tights, before tying her ankles to the chair legs with another pair of stockings.

While Bob was doing this, I tied Jill's bound wrists down into her lap with a long scarf going over her forearms under the chair seat, where I knotted it.

Bob produced a folded yellow cotton duster in his hands, intending to gag Jill with it. She spoke for the first time since she entered the room, 'No, I don't want a gag.' We pointed out that we had captured her fairly, and it was up to us to decide whether she would be gagged and, besides, what choice did she have? She agreed, but insisted that we had to gag her with something different. We were stumped, so I went to find Bob and Jill's Mum, our ever-helpful source of advice on techniques for tying each other up. When she arrived in Jill's bedroom, she had a selection of possible gags and gave Jill the choice: (if I remember rightly) she offered a cleave gag using a cotton headscarf, a woollen scarf or a sock or Jill could have a handkerchief put in her mouth and a scarf tied over it. Jill disliked cleave gags, so she chose the last option. Her Mum disappeared into the bathroom for a moment and came back with a balled up and moistened handkerchief, which she carefully pushed into Jill's mouth. Her mouth and nose were covered with a woollen scarf, knotted firmly behind her head. Jill's Mum checked that Jill could breath properly. Jill wriggled her head frantically, but the scarf was too firmly tied to slip down.

Resigned to her public humiliation, Jill relaxed slightly in her chair. Soon after that we heard the door bell ring. Jill started at the sound, squirmed a bit in her bonds and tried to say something through her gag. Bob and I withdrew to a vantage point across the landing where we could see downstairs and also see into Jill's room.

Janet had come in by now and said 'hello' to Bob and Jill's Mum. She took off her hat, scarf and woollen poncho then kicked off her outdoor shoes. She knew from previous visits where Jill's bedroom was and went straight there. The squeal of surprise on finding Jill tied up was most satisfying. Bob and I went back to Jill's room to see how events developed.

The events that developed were most interesting, but will have to wait for another posting.

The end
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »