Jennifer : 21 - College Days : Stephanie's Captive (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jennifer : 21 - College Days : Stephanie's Captive (F/F)

Post by Fordman »

Jennifer's stories
21 - College Days : Stephanie's Captive
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

It's been a while since I posted here. I had a lot going on in my life lately and I needed some down time. Last year, I lost my remaining parent and my sister, the girl I refer to as Mary in my stories. She had a long hard fight with cancer and it ended unfavorable for her. I have also had some issues with my marriage as well. So, it has been an emotionally draining year for me. I just haven't had the free time or the will to really compose a story for here during any part of it.

It's been a rather taxing ordeal as a whole but, I feel that the best thing for me to do is move forward. I have always enjoyed sharing my stories about growing up here with this community. Many of you have been supportive over the years and I appreciate that. After a long and personal debated, I decided I want to resume telling some of my tales here. If there is one solace that I take from my sister's passing it's that life is not forever. We don't realize what we have until it's gone. I have had several close brushes with death myself over the course of my relatively short existence.

I still read this board relatively frequently and I have shared some private messages back and forth with many of you. There is a lot of interest in some of the work that I post elsewhere on the internet. I have decided I am still not going to link what I post on other board here. But, I have come to understand the tone of this board has altered from the playful childhood situations it began with to a more mature audience. Thus, I am going to share a few of my experiences from my college days and some of the happenings that took place during my 20's after college. I will tend to still keep things relatively pg13 for the most part. If something is more explicit I will post it in the more mature section as appropriate.

Bondage as the term is most commonly defined for the more adult oriented side of the topics of this board. It was something formally began to transition more into during my sophomore year of college after getting back from my winter break. Like most people that age and time I began to delve a little bit deeper into the darker side of the internet. I began exploring the topic a little more thoroughly. Stephanie followed in exploring the new curiosity with me as well. I should note there is no direct sexual relation between the 3 of us in any of these accounts. All 3 of us were straight oriented and this was more of a common interest than anything else. I liked being tied up and Stephanie seemed to like to tie people up. Ashley was part of stuff less willingly, but more to that later. I will use this story as a launching point.

"How's that Jen?" Stephanie asked.

I shifted back and forth tugging on the ropes. They held well and quite securely. It was a Saturday towards the end of January that year. Ashley had gone home for the weekend leaving Steph and me alone to our situations.

"That should be sufficient for the arms, maybe you should reinforce my legs a little better." I replied.

Stephanie's rope work had grown more intricate and professional. Getting loose really wasn't going to happen. Still, I preferred to be as secure as she could easily supply. I had gotten a package at the campus post office two days ago and I had been eager to try it out. We already had a multitude of rope in the dorm room closet. Stephanie was utilizing most of it on me. But we still had a decent supply. My forearms were parallel to each other bending at the elbows behind my back. Stephanie had wrapped them about a dozen times or so with a length of rope and then cinched it off in the middle making a fairly secure behind the back box tie. She had used an additional length of rope to reinforce it binding my upper arms to my sides both above and below my breast line. There was a downward rope from the upper part of that tie connected to my hands to prevent as much motion as possible.

Stephanie got up from where she was sitting on the bed behind me and made a circular route around to the closet to gather some more rope. As was common with restraining someone my ankles were wrapped and cinched off already. She has started first with my wrists and then secured my ankles. Thus depriving me of my primary motion before adding more rope to secure me further. Given my small stature I was quite flexible and I could remain like this for an extended period of time quite comfortably. The rope work was a good compliment to my new outfit. Both of them would work in tandem to allow me some relaxation.

I was dressed in a new blanket sleeper I had ordered online almost explicitly for the purpose of being tied in it. I have always like footed pajamas for tie ups. They put a barrier between my own body and any rope. They are also soft, warm and comfortable, and offer me a degree of security while bound. I had ordered this particular set from a sight that was named KomfyKozy at the time. The pajamas were composed of a sweatshirt like fleece material on the outside. They were a one piece outfit that zipped up the front and had the attached enclose feet. I had been looking for a new sleeper online and I had found this company through a search on Google. They offered quite a few features I liked and even accommodated some custom requests for me.

"Here we go Jen, could you shift over to your left a little." Stephanie instructed sitting herself down on the bed next to me.

She was holding 3 additional lengths of rope. The first one she wrapped around my legs between my hips and knees. After several passes she wrapped the middle and knotted the binding off. She then proceeded to repeat the process at about my mid-calf. If a tie was going to be for a longer duration like this one was, binding right on the knee joint wasn't a particularly good idea.

One of the features I really liked about the new outfit was that it had the little venal no slip bottoms on the feet. They were nearly identical to the ones I wore in the 1980s growing up and even had the little fold over toe caps. They had a zipper that went up to from the crotch to the chin and even one of those little tabs with a snap that folded over it. The pajamas were really comfortable and warm. In addition to the fleece outer layer, the whole inside was line with a layer of soft flannel. They were warm and a little poufy offering some insulation from the ropes.

"Hogtie?" Stephanie asked as I looked down at her.

She had taken a final short length of rope and wrapped it around the cinches in my ankles. I shook my head no. I wanted to be able to stretch out and stay comfortable for the duration of this particular experience. Stephanie shrugged and pulled on the rope wrapped around the center of my feet. She used it to drag me about a foot and a half towards the bottom end of the bed. She took the ends and wrapped them someplace off on the footboard of the bed. This pinned my pajama feet to the end of bed and only allowed me to move them a few inches. A lot of times if you are tied you rely on your legs to do things even if they are tied together. This pretty much took that option out of play.

The sleep suit also had a hood with the same lining that could be drawn closed with a string like a sweatshirt. However, that was all relatively standard for what the company offered in a sleeper on their website. The feature that I requested was actually a special add on at the end of the sleeves. Rather than ending in a knit cuff like most sleepers do, my arms ended in a second set of pajama feet that covered my hands. They were much smaller and really a well sized fit. The palms of the hands had the same venal gripper bottoms and even folded over like another set of toe caps to cover the back of my hands. Between that and a layer of fleece and the flannel, they were basically reasonably padded thumb less mittens.

"There, that should do it." Stephanie commented pulling away from the foot of my bed.

My friend stepped back and began to admire her handiwork. She left me to struggle. I pulled hard against the ropes in every direction I could think of. There wasn't any give to anything that was binding me. Stephanie knew how to do ropes well and how to position knots well away from where I could reach them. Even if I could, with my hands covered up there was really no chance of me picking anything loose anyway? Unlike a normal pair of mittens though, the set of pajama feet on my hands were attached to my sleeves meaning I couldn't work them off. I leaned backwards and laid down on my back. I shifted and wriggled my body back and forth in the ropes. I wasn't going anywhere.

"Let's keep you quiet." Stephanie commented approaching me with a rolled up bandana.

She lifted me slightly from the bed and worked the bandana into my mouth making a fairly simple cleave gag. She drew it tight and knotted it off behind my head gently drawing it back in my mouth. With that done she pulled the drawstring on my hood moderately snug and tied a neat bow under my chin. Afterwards she got up and left me to my predicament. As with most cleave gags it was more cosmetic than anything. I could still make a reasonable amount of noise through it and I probably could have worked it loose with a little effort. However, I just bit down on it and pretended it was more effective than it likely would be.

I laid there and began letting the hopelessness of my situation sink in. I could turn my head, sit up or lie down. But aside from that I really couldn't move at all. I slowed down my struggles and just laid there letting it all sink in. I shifted back and forth on occasion to test the ropes and remind me they were there. But the pajamas were very comfortable and the ropes were completely secure. I have always found being bound and gagged to be relaxing. That sense of losing control of your world through losing your ability to move.

I didn't try to free myself. I already knew I couldn't so it was just more relaxing to accept it. I was stuck like this until something from the outside world intervened. I bit down on the gag and left it alone. It was drawn tight and I wanted it to stay that way. After the initial rush of excitement wore off in about 30 minutes. I was laying there realizing I was tied up good and tight until Stephanie saw fit for me to be otherwise. It was going to be a long morning.

Stephanie switched her attention to her computer. I wasn't sure what she was looking up online. I really wasn't paying attention to anything other than the ropes binding me and the slow passage of time. Being bound you begin to realize that you are losing a small portion of your life. I watched as the minutes on the digital alarm clock slowly drained sand from my hour glass. Steph got up a few times to check on me. She tapped me lightly on the shoulder and I just nodded that everything was ok. Afterwards she would go back to browsing the net.

I watched slowly as an hour passed in what seemed like an eternity. Then I witnessed the second one draw slowly to a close. It was about 2 and a half hours into this tie that I was finally feeling pretty stiff and was ready to get loose. I started grunting into the gag to get Stephanie's attention. It took a few tries but she heard me and made her way over. She reached down and pretty effortlessly lifted it out of my mouth.

"You done?" She asked.

"Yeah I am ready." I replied.

Stephanie reached down and pulled me up into a sitting position. She left the bandana hanging loose around my neck. She took her time releasing me from captivity. First she unanchored my feet from the end of the bend. Next, came the two reinforcing ties on my legs. Each time she removed a rope she took a minute and neatly coiled it. Then she made a special trip over to her close to put it away before returning to work on the next one. After the two mid leg ties, she undid the upper arm bindings. Next, my ankles followed and last she finally got around to freeing my hands. It felt good to stretch and be out of the ropes. It had been a longer tie than I had anticipated but a welcome and rather interesting one.

"You want to get some breakfast?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah I guess so." I replied.

I took a few more minutes to work the circulation back into my limbs and stretch. Then I changed out of my pajamas and into something more suitable for the college's main cafeteria. I had worn pajamas down there before, but I doubted that eating would be practical with this particular set. Stephanie and I left the dorm room and headed out to get some food.

Jennifer