Kit : Burgled (?/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kit : Burgled (?/F)

Post by JohnnyRockets »

[source unknown]

Between my senior year of high school and freshman year of college I was dating a high school junior named Kay. We had been going together for about four months. I stopped by one July afternoon to see her and caught her in a rather foul mood. Her parents were divorced, and she and her mother had their moments. She told me her mom had stormed out, grumbling something about going to the country club to play tennis. Her instructions had been that the yard had better be mowed by the time she got back. Even with a lousy disposition, Kay looked gorgeous. She was rather tiny, barely five feet tall, with long light brown hair that fell to near her butt. In the summer it bleached out to a blondish color. She had gorgeous blue eyes. Her body was very toned and athletic and it showed in the short denim cutoffs she was wearing. The tight white t-shirt, soaked with sweat from her efforts in the yard, did little to hide an impressive set of breasts. Her deeply tanned skin looked even sexier with bits of dirt clinging here and there. I told Kay that perhaps under the circumstances, it would be better if I came back later. She agreed, and I told her I would be back in a couple of hours. I still remember watching the round brown cheeks of her butt where they peeked around the corners of her short cutoffs as she walked off.

When I returned, it was more like three hours. I was a little surprised when I pulled in the driveway to see that the yard had not been mowed. My thought was that Kay was going to be a rebelious little shit and ignore her mother's orders. After there was no answer to my ringing the doorbell, I took a trip around the outside of the house, but no Kay. I went back to the front door and found that it was unlocked. I walked inside and called for her. I heard a muffled groan from the front room and scurried in.

What I saw caused my eyes to practically pop out. To begin with the house had been ransacked. Chairs and bookcases had been tipped over. Drawers were opened, their former contents dumped haphazzardly on the floor. Then a tan blur of movement caught my eye. There on the floor, writhing in a pool of her own sweat, was Kay. She was very tightly bound and gagged. It was obvious whoever had done it had been in a hurry. It was equally obvious that they wanted to be certain she didn't do much moving around. She lay on her side, her ankles were crossed and bound with some thin twine. Her elbows had been tied together with more of the same stuff, and then her ankles were drawn up behind her and lashed to her elbows with only about a foot of slack between them. It forced her body into what had to be an agonizing arch. Her hands were free, but her arms were so numbed from the elbow bonds that her fingers were of no use to her. Her t-shirt had been rippd off and stuffed in her mouth, secured in place with more of the twine. Her breasts, marvelous under any condition, were stupendous with her elbows tied back. The dark tanned skin shone with sweat, contrasting with the skimpy tanlines over her nipples. From the glazed look in her eyes, it was apparent that this had happened some time ago.

The knots had been pulled so tight it was impossible to free her with my fingers. It took a sharp kitchen knife to do the trick. It was a good twenty minutes before she could stand, her ankles and elbows would carry the angry red circles for two more weeks. It took another week to ascertain what all had been stolen. Police were notified. Eventually it was blamed on a rash of burglaries committed in suburban areas, by professional thieves. They estimated that over $40,000 of items were stolen. The thing got written up in the local papers but it simply said the daughter was "bound and gagged."
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Obviously not a true story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic