mrjones2009 : Nothing Personal 3 - Criminal Intent (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Great ending!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]mrjones2009[/mention]:

I know, I repeat myself here. That was outstanding work. I imagine it is not easy to keep such a long story together. Yo did that beautifully. I knew the story already, but reading it a second time, I enjoyed it as much as the first time. More so, that I read more carefully this time. I´m a little bit sorry, that this saga came to an end. But maybe we will read someday a sequel? That would be great. And thank you again, for republishing this story.

The Ending was as good as the chapters before. Personally I would have liked, that Crawford would have got a taste of her own medicine, and spending a lot of time in the bags. But we can´t have it all, can we? I imagine that Crawfords fate was worse than that. But something tells me, we may not have seen, the last of her - revenge is dish, served best cold, as they say.

Oh, and I rellay would like to know, who sent Hayley that text at the end :D
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Hayley and the rest of the gang will return along with some new faces...……..if I ever get round to finishing the story.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Then I hope for the best and wish you creativity, inspiration and time for finishing Part 4! I know, I know, a little bit selfish here :) So I will keep fingers crossed!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]mrjones2009[/mention]:

One question: I just read Chapter 25 again. When Natalie was restrained fully for 60 Hours: Does that mean 60 Hours wihout food and water or diaper change? Or were there the usual breaks. Just asking ;)
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

mrjones2009 wrote: 5 years ago Hayley and the rest of the gang will return along with some new faces...……..if I ever get round to finishing the story.
Aside from hitting just about every bondage “hot button” I have, this was a truly excellent story! Thank you so much for all the time and effort it must have taken. I’d love to know a little bit about your writing process - how you get from the “one pagagraph outline” to all the detail needed to keep the plot moving, keep “continuity” (I know that’s what they call it in film, not sure if writing uses the same term).

Either way, thank you again for this story, and hope to read anything else you come up with - whether it involves these characters or others, I am certain it will be fun and hot reading!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Windrunner wrote: 5 years ago
mrjones2009 wrote: 5 years ago Hayley and the rest of the gang will return along with some new faces...……..if I ever get round to finishing the story.
Aside from hitting just about every bondage “hot button” I have, this was a truly excellent story! Thank you so much for all the time and effort it must have taken. I’d love to know a little bit about your writing process - how you get from the “one pagagraph outline” to all the detail needed to keep the plot moving, keep “continuity” (I know that’s what they call it in film, not sure if writing uses the same term).

Either way, thank you again for this story, and hope to read anything else you come up with - whether it involves these characters or others, I am certain it will be fun and hot reading!
I totally agree! To write a Story of this proportions must be quite an effort [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] ! All pieces fall into place here! Good work!
Deleted User 3310

Post by Deleted User 3310 »

The inclusion of diapers made the story great.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Hi! Decided to post the final story involving these characters to the adult section.

Link below.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 36#p145736

Many thanks to all those that have read and commented on the stories over the time that I have been posting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic