F.F. : Fun College Kidnapping (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

F.F. : Fun College Kidnapping (M/F)

Post by JohnnyRockets »

[source: some dreambook, maybe Canuck's page?]

This took place during my Sophomore year in college. I had just moved into a new apartment and my roommate-to-be had not arrived in town yet. A friend's sister had just transferred up from Junior College and we had run into each other a couple of times and made vauge plans to get together come the weekend. Now, I was lucky enough to learn early on that the best way to have a bound and gagged lovely in your very own living room is complete honesty. So, when I called "Tracey" that Friday, I told her right out that I was going to kidnap her.
"Kidnap me?" she asked, "What does that mean?"
(I can't remember my name sometimes, but I remember this conversation!)
"Well, I'm going to bring you over here, bind and gag you and cook you dinner. So you will be ... literally ... kidnapped."
The kicker is that Tracey just said "O.K." and we set a time when I would pick her up.

I walked over to her dorm, later that night, to get her. I'd chosen to walk because I kinda wanted to "feel her out" so to speak, on the walk home. She so readily agreed, I was worried she might not have taken me seriously ... and you gotta have dat consent, baby. So, we're walking back to my place and I just kept saying "Now, you know I'm REALLY kidnapping you. The minute we get to my place, you're going to be bound and gagged." Tracey would just laugh and say "O.K."

We get to my place and I ask her "Do you want to be tied up in the living room and watch T.V. or do you want to be tied up in the kitchen with me?"
"You're the kidnapper," she replied.
I decided to just go for it. I figured that if she really didn't wanna be tied up, I'd find out pretty quick and back off. Luckily, it was never an issue. I wheeled out a desk chair and told Tracey to sit down. She did as I told her without speaking. I produced some rope I'd bought especially for the occasion and bound her arms to the chair-arms. I then took off her shoes and tied her feet together. I attached a length of rope between her feet and pulled them back so they were lifted off the floor and her ankles were touching the bottom of the chair. This way, I could wheel her around the apartment with ease. Next, I made her say "Ahhhh" and put a piece of bandana (this was a recreational kidnapping, severe mouth stuffing would have been inappropriate) into her mouth. Then, I put three strips of duct tape on top of that. Tracey took all of this like a trooper and never once complained. Then, for the next hour and a half, she sat bound in my kitchen while I cooked dinner.

After about a half hour, I got fidgety from the silence and took her gag off so we could enjoy the art of conversation. She stayed tied to the chair until dinner was ready. I untied her, we ate, and she never even mentioned anything about having been bound and gagged. After dinner, I felt pretty good about the way things were going and without saying anything, fetched the ropes from the kitchen and began tying her up again on the couch. As with before, Tracey just acted like this happened everyday (who knows ... for all I know, it did). After a few minutes, I had her in a nice hog-tie on the couch with a cleave gag. It was at this point that I realized Tracey was actually enjoying her predicament and was not just humoring her "goofy" friend.

After that, we went to a party that we had planned to go to earlier. Tracey and I hung out on several occassions after that ... our friendship unaffected ... and never was the kidnapping mentioned by either of us. I guess it was just an unstated, mutual secret...