Boundupboy : 01 - Summer with my Aunt and Cousins (FFFf/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Boundupboy : 01 - Summer with my Aunt and Cousins (FFFf/M)

Post by Soraka »

Boundupboy's stories
01 - Summer with my Aunt and Cousins
Story index at the bottom

By Boundupboy

by Boundupboy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:33 pm

When I was told I’d be staying with my aunt Gwen and three cousins for the summer, I knew it would be interesting, but I had no idea it would turn out as crazy as it did.
My parents were vacationing in Europe for the summer, and although I was mature enough to take care of myself, having just turned 18, they were not fond of leaving me alone for such a long time. They worried I would have wild parties and end up trashing the house, so they decided to send me to stay with aunt Gwen and her three daughters, Allison (Alli)-20, Maddison (Maddi)-19, and Christine (she sometimes went by Chris)-17. Alli was tall for a girl, actually a bit taller than myself. She had straight, bleach-blonde hair with dyed brown streaks through it. Maddi’s hair was also light blonde, but was a bit wavier. She wore glasses and had light freckles scattered across her cheeks. Christine’s hair was much darker than her sisters, it was more of a sandy blonde, almost brunette, and was straight like Alli’s. She wore braces, and unlike most girls with braces (in my opinion, at least), they looked absolutely adorable on her. Aunt Gwen had the same straight, bleach-blonde hair as her oldest daughter, just without the streaks. She kept it short, just above the shoulders, and I had always thought she bared a striking resemblance to Cameron Diaz. All four of them had bright blue eyes.
Although we all got along well, I was nervous about the situation, mainly because I only saw them on holidays and therefore didn’t know them very well, as well as the fact that their house was almost two hours from my hometown, so I wouldn’t know anyone else and would probably be spending a lot of time with them.
When I arrived, they were all super excited to see me. We all hugged and they showed me around the house, which was relatively big, with an in-ground pool out back, a flatscreen tv, a minibar, and expensive furniture. There were numerous fur rugs and throws around the entire house. I quickly noticed how cold they kept the house, it must have been no warmer than 58 degrees or so. It was nice when coming in from the 90-degree heat, but within a few minutes became far too cold for comfort. Over the next few days I noticed that all the girls wore thick sweaters and winter coats inside. Now I suppose it’s important to mention that I have always had a fetish for fur and fleece, and other soft things. So seeing four good-looking girls all dressed in winter clothes in the dead of summer didn’t bother me in the slightest. But it did beg the question, ‘why not just turn up the heat?’ Also, I should explain that Gwen was my stepmoms sister, so none of them had any blood relation to me. Not that I had any interest in any of them, but they were definitely beautiful women, and I liked to remind myself that we were not truly related whenever I found myself excited whilst seeing them walk around in something I found attractive.
When I was shown the guest bedroom I would be staying in, I was excited to find that the bed was made with a thick blue fleece throw underneath the comforter, and soft brown faux fur pillows. I was already enjoying my stay.
We spent the next week or so catching up, getting to know each other a little better, and just generally hanging out. They were all really cool, and I even found out Alli and Maddi smoked pot and ended up getting high with them, which was cool because I was an avid smoker and was afraid I’d be going three months without it.
But what at first seemed like paradise quickly became too much to handle. I had spent a week with four gorgeous girls, all dressed in the kind of attire that majorly turned me on. On top of that, my room was right next to Alli’s, so I was super nervous about masturbating, afraid she would hear and things would get awkward. I was beginning to get extremely sexually frustrated, and wasn’t sure how much time I could handle with them without at least getting off soon. But one night in particular truly set me over the edge.
We were playing the board game ‘Sorry’, all five of us. It had been a relatively mild evening, until I started paying attention to Alli. She sat directly across from me, hair pulled up in a bun, wearing these super tight yoga pants, fuzzy ugg slippers, and a navy blue fur-lined bomber jacket that looked like this:

I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. She must have noticed me staring at her, because I swear she started playfully teasing me. She would do things like run her hand through her silky hair, bite her lip while looking at me, and giggling every time we caught eyes. Then at one point, when it was her turn, she picked up a card and smiled evilly. She leaned back and nonchalantly pulled the zipper of her jacket down just below her chest, showing that underneath her coat she was only wearing a bra. It turned me on wildly, thinking of the soft fur against her bare skin, her perky breasts popping out the front of her coat. She went from sitting criss-cross applesauce to sitting on her knees, then leaned forward, showing off her cleavage, and setting down a ‘sorry’ card, the card that allows you to switch spots with another player and send them back to start. She flicks my pawn off the board and sets hers where it was, and flashes that evil grin again. Giggling, she puts her finger up to her lip and makes a pouty face, with these cute puppydog eyes, and says,
“Aww, sowwy, Cody.”
Then she holds her hand flat against her lips, kisses it, and puts her hand to her butt. By this time I’m extremely flustered, bright red, trying not to get rock hard. So I play it off like I’m annoyed that she sent me back to start, and jokingly call her a jerk. She giggles, then leans back on her hands, stretches her leg over the board, and playfully kicks my shoulder with her slipper. Sticking her tongue out, she says “Don’t be a wittle baby.” She was driving me mad. I guess I must have shivered from excitement, because aunt Gwen looks at me and asks if I’m cold.
“I’m alright”, I say, but she can tell I actually am cold. While they were all wearing winter clothes, tucked under thick blankets, I sat in a T-shirt and shorts.
“Don’t be silly, honey,” aunt Gwen says, “you must be freezing wearing that! We like to keep it cold in here, the heat is unbearable. Why don’t you go put on a sweatshirt?”
At this point I tell her that I didn’t bring any warm clothes, because it’s summer and I figured I wouldn’t need any. Suddenly, Christine perks up and says “Hang on! I’ll be right back!”
She comes back holding this light pink hoodie with fur lining the inside.
he holds it out to me and tells me to put it on. I kind of laugh and tell her I’m alright, that I’d really rather not.
“Oh, don’t be silly. It’s just a hoodie. It’s super warm and comfy, don’t be embarrassed. We’re all family here, no one cares. It’s cold.”
“I won’t even fit in it, you’re so tiny!” I say.
“It’s not mine, it’s Alli’s,” she says, and immediately I’m excited. “It might be a little tight, but it will definitely be long enough.”
I finally give in and say alright, screaming on the inside. As I put it on I feel a shiver run down my spine, the fur is so soft. And she was right, it is tight, so the fur hugs my body, and I’m barely able to zip it up, but I do because the restricting makes it even more enjoyable, since I’m into bondage also.
We finish the game, and everyone decides to go to bed. As we’re walking down the hall I ask Alli if she wants her hoodie back and she tells me to just give it back when I’m done with it. So I go to my room and fall asleep wearing it, thinking about her, enjoying the sweet smell of her perfume on the hoodie.
The next day, I’m still super horny, and to my good fortune, everyone else seems to have something to do. Alli and Maddi are hanging out with friends, and aunt Gwen and Christine are going to the mall. The second they are out the door, I’m making plans for my day. I start gathering some supplies. I grab Alli’s hoodie from my room as well as one of the fur pillows, go into the kitchen and search through the appliance drawer until I find some zipties and duct tape, grab some scissors, and head into Alli’s room. There, I grab a pair of her fleece pajama bottoms, black with little rainbow peace signs on them, and strip down and put them on with no underwear. Then I take my shirt off and put on her hoodie. I slip my feet into a pair of her ugg slippers (she has like 10!), and even though they don’t exactly fit, they do the trick. Next I grab a hot pink fleece bathrobe hanging on her door and remove the sash. Then I grab a fuzzy zebra print blanket from her bed and lay it on the floor. I sit on her bed and begin wrapping duct tape around my legs. I make it extremely tight, until I can barely move. I wrap some around my ankles, then some above and below my knees. I set the scissors down next to the blanket and put the pillow at the top. Then my favorite part: the gag. I pull the hood up so my head is surrounded in fur, tie a knot in the sash, not too tight so I can still untie it later, and slip the knot in my mouth and tie it off behind my head, effectively cleave-gagging myself. I moan a little bit to test its strength. Works good. Then I connect zipties around my ankles, and one around each wrist. I use another to connect all three points, through each wrist and through the one around my ankles, leaving me hogtied, lying on the blanket, head buried in the pillow. I squirm and moan in ecstasy, wondering how long I can struggle before I have to untie myself so I can jerk off. I pull tightly on my beds and begin to thrust against the blanket, enjoying every moment. Then, my worst fear came true.
“Cody? What are you doing?”
My heart starts to beat out of my chest as I twist onto my side and, to my horror, see Christine standing there. She saunters over to me and leans down, putting her hands on her knees.
“Whatcha doin down there, cuz?” She giggles.
I try to moan an explanation, but it’s useless, for two reasons: one, I’m properly gagged and can’t articulate what I’m trying to say, and two, even if I wasn’t, there was nothing I could possibly say that could explain why I was bound and gagged on the floor, dressed in my cousins clothing.
“Hun, I can’t understand a word you’re saying. It looks like you’ve got something in your mouth!” I grunt and roll my eyes. “Hold on just a sec, I’ll get mom and we’ll figure this out.” I shake my head and beg her not to tell aunt Gwen, but she just turns away and says “Calm down, I’ll be right back.” I lay my head on the pillow in defeat. How am I going to explain this?
She comes back in and behind her in comes my aunt, wearing this super fuzzy white fleece jacket. When she sees me, she immediately smiles and says “Well, well, looks like you were right honey,” aiming her comment at Chris. “Why don’t you give us a minute sweetie, Cody and I have some things to talk about.” Christine nods and leaves the room, and aunt Gwen closes the door behind her.
I begin to blush. I’m so embarrassed being found like this. Was she going to tell my parents?
As if she read my mind, aunt Gwen says “Don’t worry, I won’t tell your parents about this. No one outside of the house needs to know about this.” The house? Did that mean she would tell the other girls? Was she going to tell Alli? Oh god this was a disaster.
Aunt Gwen sits on Alli’s bed and sets her feet on my back. How humiliating.
“You know, back when my sister started dating your dad, when we still lived together, I found him all tied up, not too different from how you are right now. What I found odd was that he was using my clothes, not your moms. He obviously loved her and could have just as easily tied himself up in her things, but he chose mine. It took me awhile to find out why this was, but eventually came to find that he liked my choice in material better than hers. I wore a lot of fleece and fur, and your mother never really did. So I guess he just had a thing for that kind of stuff. And to be honest, it felt kind of nice knowing my things turned him on. So I kept it a secret from your mother, and although I know he’s a lot older and no longer doing the whole self-bondage thing, I’ve made sure to always wear cute, fuzzy clothes around him because I know he enjoys it. As I watched you grow up, I noticed you too had an interest in the same things, and since then I’ve been waiting until you were old enough to fully embrace your kinks. And now that you have, I think you and I have the perfect chance for some family bonding.”
At this point I’m somehow both extremely embarrassed and hugely turned on. Am I hearing what I think I’m hearing?
“Do you understand what I’m telling you, Cody?” I nod. “Good.” She calls Chris back in, who takes a seat on the bed next to her mom. Hopping up from the bed and kneeling down in front of me, aunt Gwen reaches for the sash in my mouth and hooks a finger around it. “Can I take this out?” I moan a ‘yes’ and she yanks the thing from my lips and leaves it hanging around my neck.
“Aunt Gwen, I don’t know what you-MPPHHH!” She slaps her palm against my mouth and presses it there tightly, her other hand cupped around the back of my head, keeping me good and quiet.
“No talking. Understand?” I mumble an ‘uh huh’ and she removes her hand. “Now, let’s make this as easy as possible. You like being tied up. And I would like to help you with that. So you’re going to do as I say, and I’m going to make your time here everything you’ve ever wanted. But what you have to understand is that if I’m going to do what makes you happy, you’ll have to do what makes me happy. Because I have a fetish of my own. Christine?”
She looks at my cousin, who hops off the bed and plants herself on my back, and cups both her hands around my mouth.
Kicking off her furry mukluks, aunt Gwen peels off her thick white thigh high sock. Kneeling in front of me, turning the sock inside-out and balling it up, she says “I have a foot fetish.”
Immediately Christine removes her hands from my mouth and with one hand pinches my nose, and the other squeezes my cheeks, forcing my mouth open.
I have enough time to let out one sharp yelp before aunt Gwen crams the sweaty gym sock in my protesting mouth. At first only a portion of the sock makes it in, but with Christine holding my head still, aunt Gwen roughly stuffs it in further, prodding with her fingers until the whole stinky wad is in my mouth, and I gag, both from the sheer size of the sock, as well as the horrendous taste. Before I can spit it out, Christine has cemented her palm against my mouth again, and aunt Gwen quickly finds some hot pink duct tape. Together, they wrap it around my head, the fur hood still on, now pressed against my cheeks. Once they’re done, aunt Gwen says “Six days. That’s how long I’ve been wearing those. I hope you enjoy them, I did a lot of running just to get those nice and tasty.” I moan in displeasure. In response, aunt Gwen removes her other sock, balls it up, sticks it inside one of Alli’s furry moccasins, and presses it against my face, forcing me to smell her sweat-soaked sock. “Headband,” she says, and Christine removes the headband she’s wearing and pulls it over me and the shoe, holding it in place against my nose. “Well, I need to go make lunch, why don’t you help Cody get a little more comfortable? He’s got a lot in store for him.” With that, aunt Gwen stands up and leaves the room as if she hadn’t just gagged her nephew with her week-old socks.
Christine cuts the ziptie attaching my hands and feet, so I’m still tied, but no longer in a hogtie. Then she uses the duct tape to bind my wrists and ankles further. Finally, she grabs a big, thick fleece blanket, baby blue, and wraps me up in it, then proceeds to mummify me in tape.
“Have fun, cuz, I’ll come check on you in a bit.”
And with that, she walks out and closes the door, leaving me to struggle.

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

As soon as Christine closes the door behind her, I begin to squirm. I roll, and kick, and flail my body around, frustrated and humiliated by my crazy, sadistic aunt and my baby cousin. I try my best, but after only a few minutes I come to the hopeless conclusion that I am not going to be able to get out. This realization crushes my spirit and for the next 10 minutes or so I just lay there, defeated. But after I’ve rested and contemplated my situation, and there’s still no sign of anyone coming to release me, I return to my useless struggling. In the back of my head I know I’m not going to accomplish anything, but it makes me feel better, less helpless. And it gives me something to focus on, trying to escape, rather than just sitting and driving myself crazy.
After what seems like forever, but is hard to tell when you’re just sitting in a room mummified and gagged, I decide to start yelling in hopes that the girls will hear me, and hopefully untie me to calm me down. I was dreadfully wrong.
Screaming with all my might, moaning and cursing and begging for release, Christine finally returns, hands on her hips, eyebrows raised as if to say, ‘seriously, Cody?’
“Are you screaming for a reason? Thirsty? Have to go to the bathroom?” For a brief moment I consider telling her yes, I have to pee, in hopes of getting untied. But she seems to read my mind, saying, “And don’t bother lying, if you need to go, I’ll still keep your hands tied, and I’ll be in the bathroom watching you the whole time. So, do you need something?”
My plan foiled, I shake my head weakly.
“That’s what I thought. So what you’re saying is you’re just screaming to misbehave? Hmm?”
I look away, avoiding her disappointed gaze.
“Seems like a yes to me. And it looks like you’ve been struggling quite a bit too. Well, I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to deal with that.”
I didn’t like the sound of that at all.
Sauntering over to the dresser and grabbing a roll of silver duct tape, she sits down next to me and pulls me into a sitting position. Grabbing my legs and bending them at the knees, pulling them in to my chest, she begins to wrap the tape around me. After stretching it around my body 5 or 6 times, she tears it with her teeth and presses the end against me. I’m completely immobilized, forced into a ball.
“Well that takes care of that. Now let’s put you somewhere you can’t cause any more trouble.”
With that, she rolls me onto my side, and standing up, pushes me with her foot into the closet. Sitting me back on my butt, she nestles me in between all of Alli’s shoes and boots, on top of a big pile of her dirty clothes. The clothes hanging up hang in my face. It smells awful in here, between all the sweaty footwear and worn clothing. I moan, only to have Chris shush me.
“Now, since you’re already gagged, I can’t do much to stop all that noise you’re making. So this is the best idea I’ve got.”
Reaching into the pile of clothes, she retrieves a long, thick gray tube sock with pink stripes, and against my protests, pulls it firmly over my nose and knots it behind my head, forcing me to inhale Alli’s painfully smelly foot odor. I give Christine my best puppy-dog eyes, and beneath my gag I beg her to take it off.
“Sorry cuz but you brought this on yourself. Now, this is how it’s going to go. If I don’t hear a peep out of you for the next half hour, I’ll come back in here and take off that icky sock. But any noise from you at all, and you’ll be stuck in here with that tied over your nose for the rest of the night. Got it?”
I nod, ashamed.
“Good boy. Don’t have too much fun now!”
I roll my eyes as she closes the door, trapping me in the closet. From outside the door I can hear her lock it. Great.
The closet is extremely small so I have little, if any, room to wriggle. On top of that, I know it will only end with me falling onto my side, unable to sit back up. And if Christine comes back and finds me that way, she’ll know I’ve been fighting and will definitely punish me. So I ignore my urges and sit still and quiet, trying my best to come to terms with my current predicament.
I mean, here I am, at my aunt’s house whom I barely know, dressed in my female cousins clothes, completely mummified in a blanket, bound up into a ball, gagged with dirty socks, another tied over my nose, stuffed in a closet by my aunt and cousin. How more pathetic could this get?
The sock tied over my nose smells horrendous. How could such a cute girl have such heinous smelling feet? I try not to focus on it, but every breath I take reminds me. I do my best to hold my breath, dreading every inhale, but the lack of oxygen only makes me take deeper breaths, forcing her fowl smell into my nostrils. Every now and then, when I take a particularly deep breath, the stench hits so hard I involuntarily gag, my eyes watering.
In all honesty, I can’t tell which sock is worse: the one pressed against my nose, or aunt Gwen’s crammed in my mouth. It’s hard to compare, since I’m smelling one and tasting the other, but I think it’s safe to say they’re pretty equally horrible. And the worst part is that I had the idea that eventually I would grow used to the taste, that it would slowly lose its potency, but I was wrong. In fact, it had somehow become worse. The stale sweat trapped in the fabric of the sock was slowly being released, and as my saliva soaked into it and my mouth watered, I was forced to swallow my spit every few seconds, which now tasted of my aunt’s filthy feet. I was sucking the sweat from her balled up sock as if it were a pacifier.
Despite all this, I managed to follow instructions and stay quiet for half an hour, and finally Christine opened to closet door, filling me with relief. Seeing my eyes watering from my punishment, she let out a giggle.
“Aww, was that sock too much for my poor little baby? Had to cry about it?” She pouted her lips in mock pity. Annoyed, I let out an angry grunt, which she did not like. “Hey, watch your tone, Cody. I’m just teasing, no need to snap. If you’re gonna fix that bad attitude I’ll keep my promise and remove the sock. So what’s it gonna be?”
I do my best to calm down, then mumble an apology through my gag. Satisfied, she pulls the sock down from my nose and leaves it hanging around my neck. I can still smell it, but it’s much less intense and relief washes over me. I thank her, and even through the sock lodged in my gob I think she understands.
“Well it’s lunch time, so I hate to say it but I guess it’s time to untie you.”
I can’t describe how ecstatic I am hearing this.
Chris unwraps the tape keeping me in a ball, then the tape mummifying me. She removes the blanket, which feels great, I had gotten so hot and sweaty, and the cool air is heavenly. She cuts my legs lose, but to my disappointment, leaves my wrists tied and my gag in. She stands me up and leads my downstairs, sitting me at the table.
She binds my torso to the chairback with tape, then my ankles to the legs of the chair. God, would they ever untie me?
Finally, she graces me by removing my gag. As the tape is pulled off and I am able to push the wadded up sock out, I gag again as my tongue is forced to press up against it. When it finally falls out, I cough and sputter, exhausted from my torture. I thank Christine again, my anger burnt out and replaced by shameful obedience, having learned that I am no longer in charge. I may hate it, but I know cooperation is the only way to avoid further punishment, so I swallow my pride and show her my submission.
Christine offers me a glass of water, which I gratefully accept. She holds the straw in my mouth as I suck down half the glass. The first few swallows still taste like sweat, but eventually it wears off.
Aunt Gwen sets a plate down in front of me, homemade pizza, and I wonder how she expects me to feed myself. She doesn’t.
No, she doesn’t expect me to feed myself, she expects Christine to feed me. Plopping down on my lap, Christine cuts up the pizza into small bites and feeds me with a fork. We share it, her feeding me one bite, then taking a bite herself, back and forth. It’s so demeaning, my little cousin feeding me like a baby. I want to complain but really don’t want another week old sock jammed down my throat. So I eat quietly, trying my best not to look at either of them, completely embarrassed and emasculated. When we’re finished eating, Christine wipes my face with a napkin and tells me how proud she is of my good behavior, and aunt Gwen agrees.
As I’m finally starting to feel slightly at ease, I hear the front door open, and in comes Alli and Maddi. Seeing me all tied up, both their eyes light up, and big smiles creep onto both their faces.
“What’s going on here?” Alli asks, giving me a seemingly innocent, but truly devious grin.
“Well,” Aunt Gwen says, “We found your little cousin here in your room all tied up, so we thought we’d show him how much fun bondage can really be.”
My cheeks glow bright red. Now she knows. How could this get any worse? Well I’ll tell you how. Walking up to me and tugging on my sleeve, Alli asks,
“Are these my clothes you’re wearing? My PJ pants?” She looks at my aunt. “Did you guys put these on him, or did he?” Aunt Gwen just smiles and laughs. Oh my god. Alli laughs too. “Well, at least we have the same taste in clothing, huh? And they fit, too! Don’t worry, I don’t mind sharing.” Reaching her hand underneath her hoodie that I’m wearing and lightly rubbing her finger against my nipple, she leans close as asks me, “So, have you enjoyed your little play date, baby cousin?” The fact that she teases me, mixed with my feelings towards her and the embarrassment of getting caught tied up in her clothes reawakens my anger, frustrated at her toying with me. Angrily, I tell her to shut up.
Bad move.
Raising her eyebrow at me, she turns to aunt Gwen and asks,
“Didn’t you teach him how to show respect to his masters?”
Masters?
“Well, maybe they’ll let you get away with that nasty mouth, but not me.” Unwrapping the white scarf hanging around her neck, Alli runs her fingers through my hair and yanks, pulling my head back and causing me to cry out in pain. As my mouth shoots open, with her other hand Alli thrusts the thick scarf in, muffling my cries. Once it’s in, she roughly stuffs it further and further in, until almost half the scarf fills my mouth, my cheeks bulging. I gag, trying to push it back out, but her hands holds it in. When she finally lets go, I gag again and force just a tiny bit of the scarf back out, but she just pushes it right back in, shoving even more in than before. It’s so much that she has to twist her hand back and forth to actually physically fit any more in. This time when she lets go, I do not move a muscle, fighting my gag reflex that will inevitably push it out again. The rest of the scarf hangs out of my mouth past my chin. I can barely breath. Pointing a finger at me, she says, “Keep that in there, I’m only going to tell you once you mouthy little brat.” I nod, realizing that everyone in this family has experience with bondage, and that from here on out, they were all my masters.
“Well now that we’ve got him quieted down, who wants a turn with him first?” Aunt Gwen asks.
“ME!” Christine shouts, but aunt Gwen denies her.
“You already got to play with him, let your sisters have a turn.” Chris pouts.
“Me first!” Maddi shouts, but as she steps towards me, Alli wraps an arm around her waist from behind and pulls Maddi into her, slapping her other hand over Maddi’s mouth. Maddi screams in frustration under her sisters palm, her hands reaching up to pry her mouth free.
“Nu uh little sis, I don’t think so. I’m the oldest, I go first. Besides, they found him in my room, he obviously wants me more.”
Still handgagged, Maddi squirms against her sisters grasp, whining to be released.
“You two stop it right now, if you can’t get along, neither of you can have him.” Aunt Gwen scolds them. My god, it was like they were fighting over a toy. I’m just a plaything for them. “Allison you let your sister go, and you two work it out like adults.”
Letting her go, Alli looks at Maddi fiercely, and says,
“I’m playing with him first, got it?”
Maddi stomps her foot and grunts.
“Ugh, fine, whatever. But I get him after. Don’t hog him.”
Pinching her little sisters cheeks between her fingers, Alli leans forward and pecks Maddi on the lips, smiling. Seeming satisfied, Alli says,
“That’s my sweet little Mads, always doing as she’s told. You’re a good sister. You can have him in a couple hours.” And with that, she turns her attention back to me, that same innocent, evil smile on her face.
She grabs a pair of scissors and cuts me from the chair, leaving my wrists bound. Standing me up, she says,
“Chris, princess, will you bring me your leash?”
Christine has a leash?
She nods obediently and runs out of the room, returning with a leash and collar, both bright pink. Alli takes the collar, the inside lined with white fur, and buckles it around my neck. God this is so degrading. Treating me like a pet. She clamps the leash on, and tugs lightly.
“Follow.”
I obey, letting her lead me up the stairs and into her room. Closing the door behind us, she unhooks the leash but leaves the collar on. She points towards her bed.
“Sit.”
I sit on the edge of the bed, and she lays down, resting her feet on my lap.
“Look at me, Cody.” I do, blushing from the overwhelming embarrassment. “I don’t like being mean, ok? You’re sweet and I want us to get along. But I’m not a pushover, and if I have to be hard on you to teach you good manners, then so be it. It’s called tough love. So as long as you behave, I’ll be nice. Sound fair?” I nod. “Good.” She reaches forward and tugs the scarf from my mouth. My jaw is sore from the massive gag packed in my mouth. “Now I’m going to ask you some questions, and I want you to be honest with me, no judgment. K?” I nod again, worried about what she’s going to ask. “So they found you in my room, huh? Wearing my clothes? Do you like me, Cody?”
I’m so beyond embarrassed.
“No, no not at all, Alli.” She gives me a skeptical look. “I just-”
“Shh,” she puts her finger to my lips. “No judgment, Cody. Honesty. Please.”
I sigh, distressed.
“Ok, fine. Look, I don’t like you, I mean it. You’re my cousin. I just think you’re cute. And I love your clothes. The way they feel and smell. Ok? I’m sorry, I know it’s weird, please don’t hate me.”
Pathetic as it is, it feels nice to get it off my chest and out in the open.
“Jeez Cody, of course I don’t hate you. I love you, like a ton. And it’s not weird, alright? Don’t be so embarrassed. And if it makes you feel better, I think you’re cute too. That’s why I toy with you all the time, I love teasing you and watching you drool over me. I know it frustrates you, but it’s just harmless fun. Watching you get all hot and bothered, knowing I excite you. I just enjoy it. But know I do care about you and I’ll never judge you. I meant what I said earlier, I like that you like the same clothes as me. And I really do mean we can share. From now on my closet is yours, and I will take it as a personal offense if I see you wearing your own clothes instead of mine. Ok?”
“Ok.” Holy shit, is this really happening? I feel on top of the world.
“Well now that that’s settled, you’re going to show me how obedient you can be. Because that’s my side of the bargain. I let you do what you like with no judgment, you do the same for me. And I like being dominant, so you’re going to do as I want, understand?”
“Yes, Alli.”
“Good.” She pushes me onto my back so I’m lying on her bed. Then she climbs on top of me, straddling me. She’s wearing her navy blue bomber again, and I can’t help but stare at the fur pressed tightly against her chest. She notices. “I like this coat too, it’s actually my favorite. You can wear it sometime.” Yes! “Now open,” she orders.
“Are you going to gag me?” I ask, disappointed.
“I said open.” She says sternly. I do.
She leans her face super close to mine, and for a moment I think she’s about to kiss me. Instead, she puckers her lips and drops a huge glob of spit into my open mouth. Before I can protest she clamps her hand over my mouth and orders me to swallow. Without anywhere else for it to go, I obey, humiliated.
Her face so close to mine, her smell invading my nostrils, her sexy coat tight against her cleavage, her butt pressed firmly on my lap, crotch on my stomach, having just spit in my mouth, all of this mixed together excites me so much, I can’t help it. My dick gets rock hard, and with her straddling me, me wearing her pajama bottoms, there’s no way to hide it. Noticing, she lifts up onto her knees, leaving my erection out in the open for both of us to see.
“Oh, Cody baby, I’m flattered. But we’re family. So this…” She brushes her hand up and down my bulge, stroking it ever so slightly, making it throb even more. “…has to go away. I understand boys have a hard time controlling their urges, but you have to learn. So I’ll give you 10 seconds to get rid of it, starting now.”
As she says this, she plops herself back down onto my lap, her warm bottom forcing against my raging hard-on. I try to think of something to turn me off. I think of her rancid sock, how awful it smelled. But for some reason, I find it more exciting. Even her sweaty socks are attractive to me. Now I’m really up shits creek. I might’ve been able to get rid of it if she just got off of me, but with her still on top of me, her crotch pushed against mine, it’s just not happening. She’s even rubbing against me back and forth, slowing thrusting, grinding against my boner. She’s trying to make it hard for me, she wants me to fail. And I do.
“Time’s up, Cody. I’m disappointed, I thought you had more self restraint. I guess I’ll just have to get rid of it for you.” She slides her hand down underneath the pajama pants, and all I can think is that she’s about to jerk me off. Her real plan is much less preferable. Cupping my balls between her fingers, she squeezes, hard. I shriek in pain, my outburst muffled by her hand which is still planted over my mouth, that she hasn’t removed since she spit in it. Tears well up in my eyes, and after a few seconds she releases her grip. “There,” she says, looking down between my legs, my stiffy completely gone, my arousal forgotten through the pain. “All better. I’m sorry I had to do that, hun, I mean it. But you’ve got to work on controlling those overactive hormones.” I nod, tears rolling down my face.
She lets go of my mouth.
“I’m sorry,” I gasp, completely at her mercy. “I’ll be good. I’ll control myself, I swear.”
“That’s what I like to here.” She plants a kiss on my cheek. “Now, why don’t we get you a nice gag, hmm?” I want to protest, but I know better by now.
Pulling off her ugg boots, Alli slips both her thick, fuzzy socks off. They’re white with pink patches on the heels and toes. Flipping them inside out, she tells me to open, and I do without complaint.
She stuffs the first in, and immediately I remember how awful a used sock can taste. It’s warm and soggy, and tastes extremely used.
“Now, I know it may seem like you can only fit one in there, but you’re gonna have to make room.” With that, she slowly packs the second in, filling my mouth and forcing my tongue against the sweaty mass. I try not to, but I let out a weak, submissive moan of displeasure. This seems cute to Alli. “Aww, sweetheart, it’s ok. Don’t fuss. It gets easier, I promise. Now hold those in there, don’t spit. I’ll be right back.” She wanders into her closet, and returns with something balled up in her fist. Before I know it, she’s pulling a pair of sweaty panties over my head, crotch against my nose. Finally, she grabs a pink belt and buckles it in my mouth, cleavegagging me and locking the socks and panties in my mouth. “There, all finished.”
Despite all the humiliation, the horrendous taste of her socks, my stupid hormones have stirred up again, and I find myself with another boner. Noticing, Alli gives me a ‘tsk tsk’, and wags her finger at me.
I immediately start begging beneath my gag, please, please don’t squeeze them again. She just shushes me. Pulling a hairtie from her wrist, she reaches into my pants and wraps it around my balls 3 or 4 times. It hurts, but not as much as squeezing them. I immediately go soft.
“That oughta take care of that. Don’t worry, it won’t hurt as much in a few minutes. Now why don’t we just relax?” She lays my in her bed, rests my head against a furry pillow. She pulls her blankets over us both, a thick, black fuzzy blanket underneath her comforter. She tucks it around us both, and nestles close to me. She turns on the tv and watches some girl show, Gilmore Girls or something. She grabs my head, rests it softly on her chest and shoulder, then lays her head on top of mine.
Suddenly, Christine opens the door. She’s only wearing a bright orange hoodie and panties, a pacifier in her mouth, attached to a pink ribbon that hangs around her neck.
“Hey kitten,” Alli says sweetly. “What’s up?”
Spitting her pacifier out, letting it hang at her chest, she says,
“Can I come lay down with you guys?”
“Of course.” Alli pats the bed next to me.
Smiling, Christine pads over and hops into bed with us, wrapping her arms around me and laying her head on my chest.
And lying here in bed, my two cousins cuddling with me, tied up with two sweaty socks in my mouth and used panties over my head, I realize how crazy this all is. Some things I can’t stand, some things I love. But either way, I know one thing for sure:
This is going to be a long summer.
FuzzySocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FuzzySocks »

Puh-LEASE continue this story! I freaking love all the fuzzy sweaters and socks, it’s so hot!
Socksocksocksocksocksocksocks
dupattaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dupattaguy »

It was enjoyable to read this story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic