Warmachine : 01 - Completed Tied Up Babysitter Story (m/mF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Warmachine : 01 - Completed Tied Up Babysitter Story (m/mF)

Post by Soraka »

Warmachine's stories
01 - Completed Tied Up Babysitter Story
Story index at the bottom

By Warmachine

By Warmachine

This is an actual true story. About three years ago my wife who was 45 years old, slim, blonde, very attractive and curvaceous agreed as a favour for her girlfriend, who was separated from her husband and had three young boys to look after, to baby-sit one evening so that she (Julie) could have an evening out.

Julie still lived in the large marital home about 10 mins away from us and I agreed to drop my wife (Paulina) off at Julies at 7 pm.

That evening Paulina was dressed in tight leggings, trainers and black t-shirt and a light blue zip top, which extenuated her figure somewhat, anyway she looked really attractive as per normal.

We arrived at Julies on time and were greeted by the sound of some shouting at the top of the stairs. Julie apologised for the noise and advised that her two boys aged 12 and 14 and their school friend aged 13 years had been very boisterous all day long and that Paulina should not in any way put up with any nonsense and that they would be expected to go to bed around 10 pm. She advised that the boys were upstairs in one of the bedrooms playing rough games.

I was a little bit wary, as I know what young adolescent boys fantasise about and can get up to when left alone. Anyway, I left Paulina and told her to call me at about 9.30 pm just to let me know everything was going fine.

The time was now 9.45 p.m and I had received no call, there was no response when I tried Paulina's mobile number or the house phone. I decided to go round early and keep my wife company just in case the boys were being a handful, little did I know what they had been up to.

As I pulled up into the driveway I noticed one of the boys running into the house and he inadvertently left the door ajar. I was thus able to enter the front door and there seemed an eerie silence apart from the TV being on low volume, there was no one in the lounge or kitchen area and having doubled back to the stairs I noticed Julie's younger son at the top of the stairs and asked him where Paulina was. He advised sheepishly that she was upstairs in one of the bedrooms whereupon I told him to let her know I was here and ask her to come down. He murmured something about her being unable to come down.

I immediately looked in the bedrooms but could see nothing; it was only on rechecking and calling out that I heard a faint murmur come from bedroom three in the wardrobe area. Upon pulling back the large mirrored doors I was amazed, to say the least, as I discovered Paulina, my wife, heavily bound and gagged at the back of the large area. She had obviously been tightly bound and very professionally it would seem as well. Her hands were tied tightly behind her and her elbows also tied and cinched, ropes were tightly wrapped above and below her breasts, which extenuated her breasts even more than normal and rope adorned her waist and more heavy roping and cinching covered her legs and feet, the ropes from her chest were tied to ropes on her thighs which forced to lean forward and unable to wriggle free. I also noticed that the zip on her top had been lowered.
Her mouth was filled and covered in silver duct tape and only a murmur from her was possible. I have to say the sight was incredibly arousing and it was obvious she had been secured for a while as the ropes looked particularly tight and her face was flushed and she looked exhausted almost as though drugged, I also noticed her nipples were also very prominent, a fact enhanced by the tightness of the top and ropework, perhaps by the embarrassment of the situation she found herself in.

Anyway, after she was freed, reluctantly I have to add, the full story of what had happened came to light.

After I had left she had checked on the boys upstairs and found them playing secret agents, the younger boy had been tied up and looked very uncomfortable, she immediately got them together and in no uncertain terms told them off and untied the boy who was a little distressed as the ropes were too tight, the older boy apologised for tying the younger one up so tight and asked Paulina if she fancied joining in the game and perhaps taking the part of an undercover policewoman or similar.

Paulina declined initially but all the boys kept on about it and insisted that they would only tie her hands gently and finish the game and have their supper and get ready for bed. She reluctantly agreed to protect the youngest boy from going through the same again whilst her back was turned but insisted it was only for a few minutes.

As she put her hands in front of her, the eldest boy insisted that it had to be realistic like on TV. And so again with some trepidation, she put her hands behind her. As the ropes were secured she mentioned that the ropes were too tight, just like the earlier time with the youngest boy. It seemed to be taking an age and her wrists were totally locked. One of the other boys just gawped as this was taking place whilst the other was summoned to get more rope.

At this stage, Paulina was standing up in front of them all and started warning them that the game should end otherwise she would get very annoyed and talk to their mother. The boys ignored the warnings and from behind secured her elbows tightly, causing some discomfort and forcing her chest into more prominence.
Despite trying to struggle the boys forced her to sit on a bedroom chair and tied her feet tightly together.

My wife had just about had enough and warned them all again to finish the game. The boys then decided unanimously that proper captives should be seen and not heard. After a little struggle, a piece of sponge was forced into her mouth followed by several layers of duct tape, my wife could not be heard.

Totally helpless and feeling very embarrassed by her predicament and noticing that the youngsters were all getting aroused by the situation, the three boys together moved her off the chair and onto the floor, all three then added a lot more rope work leaving my wife totally immobile and taking great delight in brushing her torso. During the struggle, the boys had been none too careful about where they put their hands when tying and as a result, my wife's zip was conveniently loosened. The elder boy then decided that she needed to be hidden and so the three of them lifted her up and carried her into an adjoining bedroom, the wardrobe was large and she was lifted into the space in the rear of the large wardrobe and placed side on and in so doing the eldest boy secured a further piece of rope from her chest to the knees forcing the captive forward and totally immobile on the floor, totally helpless.

Having closed the door my wife was left in partial darkness unable to summon any help, she was also very aware of the giggling and banter going on, much of it in relation to her predicament and large breasts, which obviously preoccupied the boy's thoughts.

In what seemed an age the boys occasionally checked their captive and turned my wife over to check the ropes etc and said they planned to take her to the outside shed and keep her hostage. However, it was only the fact that I turned up earlier than expected that my wife was saved from this episode and got released. It took an age to free her, especially as the knots were very tight and well done. It also took a while to carefully remove the duct tape and small ball gag which had effectively silenced her.

The boys all appeared and were most sorry to have caused any distress but explained that they had spied on their estranged father tying up Julie several times in the past and stole his ropes and ball gag to experiment themselves.

Rather than embarrass Julie when she returned the episode was left to lie. Julie has since asked my wife to babysit again but Paulina has made her excuses not to, although I sometimes wonder if she got any enjoyment from this experience.
When my wife got undressed at home the rope marks were still in evidence of the particularly tight binding. I must say the whole episode excited me and who knows perhaps my wife as well.

A few weeks after the event Julie mentioned in passing that her young sons had always had a crush on her and really enjoyed her babysitting. I bet they did!

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

This is my version of what actually happened that night and hope you have a pick of me so you can visualize the situation better.

I had agreed to babysit for my good friend Julie, who had two young sons that I knew well, or I thought I did. My husband dropped me off at Julie's around 7 pm that evening. Julie greeted me warmly and looked a bit flustered due to the fact the boys had been very hyper and noisy all day long. Julie also advised me that her two young sons had invited an older friend to stay as well, Julie apologized for not letting me know of this in advance and told me to stand for no-nonsense and that the boys should go to bed by 10 pm.

I knew of the older friend and quite frankly didn’t particularly like him and got the feeling he didn’t like me either.

Just after Julie left I went upstairs, where all the noise was coming from, and asked the boys if everything was ok, getting no response I went into the bedroom and found the youngest son tightly tied up and in a little distress. I was extremely annoyed and vented my anger on the oldest boy, who was the ring leader, he eventually apologized

and the boy was released. I demanded to know what had been going on and was advised that they had been playing a cops and robbers game.

The older boy then quite brazenly asked if I would join the game, perhaps as a policewoman or nosy reporter. I told them not to be so stupid and play some other game, anyway all of the boys kept pestering me to join in and in an effort to ensure the youngest boy didn’t get tied up again I agreed, just for a few minutes only.

The boys unanimously said that I would have to be captured and tied up, I agreed on the condition that it would be over quickly and then they would have supper and watch television and give me a bit of peace. Anyway I played the part of a policewoman and let them discover me snooping in their bedroom, I was told to put my hands up and be quiet and I would not be hurt, the older boy then produced some white rope and said my hands would have to be tied, he insisted I place my hands behind my back, for realism reluctantly did this and very quickly my hands were tightly tied together, too tightly. The other boys seemed to like the idea of me in this position and moved towards me eagerly with menace.

I did feel uncomfortable and a bit vulnerable, even more so as the older boy fastened my elbows together with more rope, which forced my chest out and was very uncomfortable, I said the game must end now and to untie me, as the ropes were really hurting. Having been tied this way it dawned on me that he had done this before, as the ropes were very secure and cinched.

My alarms were ignored and the other boys moved me over to a chair where my feet were tied together at this stage I felt a bit stupid for letting this happen and said I wanted to be set loose, I think the younger ones thought this was me play-acting, it was anything but. The older boy who had vanished for a couple of minutes came bag with a large bag containing lots more rope. He explained to the two younger boys that they had to keep me quiet for while, they all agreed.

I realized then that they were going to gag me, I got really angry and this seemed to excite them even more, I refused to open my mouth but the older boy pinched my nose which forced me to open my mouth which was filled with some sort of sponge ball, my mouth was then tightly covered in about 5 layers of sticky duct tape, which restricted my sounds to grunts only, I really could not cry out or make an audible sound, again it was now obvious that some other person had probably undergone a similar scenario. I felt a real fool and so stupid for allowing myself to get in this predicament.

I thought that this might be coming to an end now but I sensed all the boys were very excited by my hapless position, especially the older boy who seemed to delight in organising the tight tying. Two of the boys, the youngest just gawped, then moved me to the floor where one held me sitting upright whilst the other held my feet down. The oldest one then started to rope my arms above and below my breasts very tightly causing me some distress, again cinching the ropes, my murmurs seemed to heighten their sense of excitement and he made no effort not to brush my now very prominent breasts.

I was turned over and more rope work to my waist, again extremely tight and to my legs above and below the knees, again all very painstakingly administered. This whole episode had probably taken about 10-15 minutes but it seemed much longer.

I was now left on the floor totally immobilized and all three boys stood over me admiring their handy work. I felt annoyed, humiliated and now very vulnerable, I also felt very embarrassed being gawped at by three adolescent boys.

I looked up at the main perpetrator and he just smirked as I tried to make a sound and struggle free, he was obviously pleased with himself and was perhaps showing his contempt towards me.

As I tried to wriggle on the floor the boys started to discuss what they should now do with me, again the older boy suggested that they hide me in one of the large bedroom wardrobes, they all thought that was great and I could be kept hidden from view.

The boys then disappeared for a few minutes, I really don’t know what they were doing but obviously plotting something.

Next thing my feet and torso were lifted, with one of the boys holding me underneath and I was carried into the main bedroom. It felt very strange and I must admit a bit of a turn on to be carried this way, so vulnerable and arms and hands everywhere and I mean everywhere. The wardrobe sliding doors were already opened and a space cleared at the back, I guess they must have done this when they went away for a few minutes. I was placed at the back of the wardrobe and all the time my gaze was focused on the older boy, who delighted in my ordeal. The other boys were obviously enjoying this game as well.

I was laying on my side, totally helpless and now in a bit of discomfort from the tightness of the bindings and the gag seemed to get tighter, the more I tried to make a sound. This next part happened but I did not tell my husband as it would have caused trouble for the boys and maybe Julie. The older one then told the others to get a drink from downstairs and then at this point I was blindfolded with some black satin-like cloth, which he had kept in his pocket. This is a sensation I did not like and felt a bit frightened, as I had no idea what was going on. I was then forcibly moved back up against the wardrobe wall, I could feel hands frantically trying to undo the zip top I was wearing, and to put it mildly my breasts and in particular, my nipples, which were well prominent now, were roughly fondled and tweaked. The boy said I had better not tell anyone in a quite menacing voice and made me nod agreement.

My feelings initially were of disgust and I could not believe how stupid I had been to now be in this situation. As the other boys came back up the blindfold was taken off and I was put back into my original position, my angry stare at the older boy was evident, he seemed to revel in this and said I should now be left for a while.

He then produced a bit more rope and my chest ropes were connected to the ropes above my knees, causing me to double up, a rope was also added from my wrists to my feet, causing me more discomfort and was now totally unable to move and packaged like a parcel. The doors were then closed and outside I could hear the boys talking about my breasts, nipples etc, as young boys do. I also heard the young one say that we had better untie her now, the older one quickly quashed this idea and said I could stay like that for a while. I also heard them discuss moving me to the summer outhouse in the garden, to do what? Anyway, it never happened thankfully as I was eventually released by my husband.

I relayed the story to him apart from the bit I have mentioned and he seemed annoyed but intrigued and said the sight of me tied up had excited him.

I have honestly never been tied up before, and it was a real shock and it did make my adrenalin flow, especially being so utterly helpless in front of three adolescent boys, they must have thought they had gone to heaven. I was really very tightly tied and it took a while for the rope marks to fade, and I did become a little afraid, especially in the wardrobe episode. I did realize I would eventually be untied but it proved a long time I think I must have been tied for at least two hours, very uncomfortable and totally restricted. I do not know how I would have coped knowing I would not be untied. I was also intrigued to know what they had planned for me in the outhouse, perhaps the readers can enlighten me. I have not bumped into the boys since then but I wonder how they now feel, especially the older one.

My husband and I often talk about incidents and I was asked to babysit at a later date but politely declined, I guess I made the right decision. I also found out via Julie that she said boys really enjoyed me babysitting and that they all had a crush on me.
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiley »

Love this story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic