Kpoplol : 01 - 12 Year Old Boys: Duct Taped (F/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Kpoplol : 01 - 12 Year Old Boys: Duct Taped (F/mm)

Post by Soraka »

Kpoplol's stories
01 - 12 Year Old Boys: Duct Taped
Story index at the bottom

By Kpoplol

by Kpoplol » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 pm
Edits to improve readability by Soraka

It was a sunny day in Miami Florida when Jack and James were playing outside right after their soccer game. They were still in their soccer uniform consisting of... A white athletic shirt, Black gym shorts and long red soccer socks (they like to wear them to their knees). When their mother said, "Ok boys I'm going to the mall be back in 3 hours your babysitter will be here in 10 minutes". Ugh, they thought because they are too old for babysitters. "Ok" The boys said, so 5 minutes later a car pulled into their driveway way and it was the babysitter. She was wearing a plaid crop top, jean short shorts and black vans, she had blonde hair and had a nice body. when she got out of her car she was carrying her backpack their mom told her a couple of things and then left. By this time the boys were inside still in their uniforms. When she walked in she walked around the house for a little bit (James and Jack were fairly rich and lived in a big house). And then she got a brilliant idea
... She walked over to the two boys and introduced herself "My name is Courtney and I'm your babysitter" she said with a smile. The two boys introduced themselves. Then continued playing their game.

2 hours later the phone rang it was the boy's mom "Hey Courtney" said the mom, "Yes" Said Courtney "I and my girlfriends had a great time at the mall together and one of My girlfriends invited me to spend the night at their place so do you mind watching the kids until tomorrow afternoon?" Courtney smiled as she answered " Yes, of course, Ms. Bloom I don't mind :)" Cortney said, then the mom said "Great I have to let you go now ttyl" then she hung up. Then Cortney sneaked up to James And Jack and pushed them off their seats and put their hands behinds their back "Your moms said she won't be back until tomorrow that meAns I'm here all night and I feel like having a party so I'm gonna tie you two up so you're out of my way "!. The boys tried to protest but the first thing Courtney did was take off her socks and shove one in James's mouth and one in Jack's mouth and got a roll of ducktape from her backpack and rolled it around James's head 10 times and jacks 9. They tried speaking but all that came out was MMMPPPHHHHH. Then she tied their socked ankles crossed style them pushed them on their stomachs and tied their arms crossed style then Their knees and upper thighs. The boys could hardly move and to make matters worse she put them in a strict hogtie. Then she picked up James and brought him down in the basement where there was a small bed and left the bound and gagged struggling boy to wiggle around on the bed then brought Jack and did the same. They MMMMPPPHHH unto their gags and we're struggling so hard to get out but they were stuck for the night.

She admired her handy work and she had to admit they looked hot... So she snapped a couple of pictures :).

Then she said, "I'll be hosting the party upstairs don't go anywhere then chuckled and walked away".

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Jack 12: Average height 12-year old wearing his soccer uniform.
James 12: Tall for his age and wearing his soccer uniform.
Courtney 17: Babysitter having a party.
Mike 18: Courtney Friend

As the boys struggle on the small bed. Twisting, turning, moaning, MMMPPPHHHing Courtney was upstairs was making the calls for the amazing party that will be held at 6:30 PM it's now 4:00 PM. She made lots of calls to her Friends and told those friends to invite their Friends it's gonna be a big and long night she thought as she went to check on her captives. They were still where she left them except more sweaty and hungry so she told them "DO not scream or talk or I will put the gags back on and you will not get anything". MPPHH And the boys shook their heads yes she started unravelling the tape then took the socks out of their mouth. She gave them a bottle of water and a sandwich, Then said "Now I know as soon as I let you out your gonna go to your mommy and tell me to maker sure that doesn't happen I'm going to propose that I will give you two 10 Dollars of what I make". The boys both responded "Ok" but they had something totally different in mind. "Great", she said as she put the socks back in their mouth and put 10 layers of tape over them. You two be good and turned off the light and went back upstairs.

About 2 hours later the party was underway the boys could hear the music from in the basement and were getting kinda tired and they had to relive them self's in their pants so that wasn't a pretty picture either. Luckily for them some guy got bored at the party and went downstairs to find James And Jack tied up and gagged "OMG" he said out loud as he started taking off the boys gags. "Thank you so much for finding us", James said with a smile on his face "If you can untie us we want you to help us with something", he said. "Ok", The guy said", My name is Mike and I'm at Courtney party good thing I found you guys did she do this to you"? He said "Yes", said James The boys then went to the basement bathroom to get themselves cleaned up. Then came back and said", we want to plan revenge on Courtney can you help us"?, "Sure", Said mike and they went to work. They spent 30 minutes working on the plan and it went a little something like this. First, they would go upstairs with some rope and capture Courtney then torture her and then have fun at the party and then let her go when it was done.

"It's time", jack said and then, rope in hand, they started climbing up the stairs to crash this party. They were 5 feet from Courtney when mike said "Courtney THEY ESCAPED GET THEM".
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Just as Mike said that Courtney was already turning around to see that her captives have escaped.

"GET THEM" Courtny said she was pulsing she turned bright red at the sight of them.

"What!?" Said Jack and James in unison they were flabbergasted that their so-called "friend" had betrayed them like this.

Just then mike grabbed James he threw himself to the right he tried biting mike but nothing he could not get out. Courtney grabbed Jack and he went without a fight he knew he was defeated. Nobody at the party really noticed what was going on so Courtney said.

"Take them down to the basement hogtie both of them TIGHT gag them then come back to me they need to be punished"

"Roger that", Mike said as he dragged Jack And James downstairs. He locked the door behind him and threw Jack on the floor then started tying James hands behind his back he went around two times then clinched and tied a double knot. He moved down to his ankles as to the wrists he went around twice then clinched then a double knot. Same with the knees and thighs then connected the wrists to feet with a strict hogtie James could not move an inch. Then took off James socks then stuffed them in his mouth and got duck tape and went around 6times. He could not move talk and to make it worse he blindfolded him. He did the same to Jack.

"They are ready", said mike to Courtney

"Perfect they have a long night ahead of them, Get some people from the party to help me" She smiled devilishly at the statement

She walked into the room to see the two boys struggling to get out of their bonds.

"Ohh boys why did you have to do that?"

"MPHHHHHHHH" That's all the came out

"Get ready boys you have a long night ahead of you"
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

As the boys struggled in their bonds Courtney was getting the supplies that she was going to use she got out a vibrating toothbrush, Two bowties and 2 pairs of white knee socks, and some ankle shackles. She began by taking James and Jacks shirts.

"You ready boys", She said

"MPHHHHHHH" They pleaded under their gags

"Ok thanks for the reassurance", She said

She then proceeded to turn on the toothbrush and gently stroked it up and down jacks stomach this caused him to thrash around violently and to MPHHH In his gag. She did this for about 10 minutes and then moved on to James he could not take it he was on the verge of wetting himself bit luckily she stopped. She then put on their shirts took them out of their hogtie but kept their hands and ankles tied then hopped them to a pole. She untied their hands then retied them back to back on the pole.

"Ok you two, since you two thought you could escape you are going to be punished", Courtney said

"You are going to be servants at my party :)" She said this with a smile across her face

Then she proceeded to untie both of their legs them got the bow ties and knee socks out and put them on them. She put the shackles on their ankles and untied their hands and retied them in front of them. She started walking them upstairs as soon as she walked thru the door the whole party stopped and they gasped at the view...
Toten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toten »

Thanks for ur work Soraka <3
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Thanks for recovering this one and posting it! Much appreciated
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Toten wrote: 2 years ago Thanks for ur work Soraka <3
harveygasson wrote: 2 years ago Thanks for recovering this one and posting it! Much appreciated
Thanks for your kind words, just using my IT skills to benefit the community :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic