Jennifer : 25 - College Days: Theodore Roosevelt (FF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jennifer : 25 - College Days: Theodore Roosevelt (FF/F)

Post by Fordman »

Jennifer's stories
25 - College Days: Theodore Roosevelt
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

When you have a liberal art's education as was my degree. You are required to take a variety of classes to meet requirements. For example, the second half of my sophomore year I found myself studying American History. The class was somewhat entertaining and not unpleasant to attend. The work load was a couple of papers and a two exams. However, one of the papers required me to read a 400 plus page biography on Theodore Roosevelt and produce a 5 to 8 page paper on the matter. Now the man is interesting looking back. But the book was long and about as dry as sand paper. About 4 weeks into the semester I had managed to work my way through about 2 chapters up to that point. This was a situation that Stephanie wanted to help me remedy.

It had been a productive week up to this point. It was early in the semester and aside from a math class. Most of my other studies didn't overly burden me with homework aside from reading. Now, with the required reading piling up daily, I just couldn't bring myself to delve into this 400 page novel after already reading 50 to 70 pages for another class already on the day. However, it was Friday afternoon. I had about an hour of math homework that would be due on Tuesday. Otherwise, the weekend was pretty much free. My roommates and I had decided I was going to force myself through the majority of this book over the next couple of days one way or another.

It was around 5:30 or so on Friday night. We had gone to dinner early as a group, they started serving at a little after 4:00 and if you went early you avoided the rush of several hundred students waiting in a long line for a meal. I had just gone through my nightly routine. I had used the restroom, brushed my teeth and taken a hot shower. These were in addition to a few other things I did before retiring. I was in the same pajamas as my last story. The sleeper with the hood, built in feet and second set of pajama feet enclosing the hands. I had washed them when I got back from class around 3 and left them in the dryer while we went to dinner. So, they were freshly cleaned and still warm right of the dryer. I was pretty comfortable overall. I had just finished changing when Steph came up next to me holding the set of handcuffs. They were just the standard variety with the wrists joined with 3 piece of chain.

"All right let's get you situated." Stephanie explained.

"Sounds good." I replied.

Stephanie locked the cuffs around my wrists in front of me securing my hands. She clicked them down into place carefully before double locking them. They were tight enough I had no chance of wriggling out of them. But, she left them on notch looser so that they wouldn't dig in too badly. Once they were the appropriate snugness. She double locked them so they wouldn't loosen or tighten. Next, she took a piece of rope that was about 6 feet long and folded it in half. She wrapped the loop over the center of the chain on the handcuffs and threaded the ends through it. Then she took each of the ends and wrapped them around a different side of my waist. Finally, she drew them tight and tied them together behind me.

This pulled my cuffed wrists snuggly against my waist in front of me. It didn't allow me much side to side or up and down movement of my hands. I could shift them around a couple of inches, but for the most part they were locked together and pinned to my tummy. I tested the restraints a few times to see what I could and couldn't do. The knot held and I couldn't draw the rope upwards more than a couple of inches. It was meant to be a comfortable situation, but still a pretty restrictive one.

"All right let's head over to the bed and finish this up." Steph explained gesturing towards the bunked beds that I shared with Ashley.

I had the lower bunk. I seated myself with my legs extended in front of me. Stephanie went and retrieved a set of leg irons I had brought out as well. They were just a set of oversized handcuffs designed for the feet. She locked one side around my right ankle and snugged it down before double locking it with the key. The cuffs were connected together with about a 15 inch chain. Stephanie ran the chain around the frame of the bed before connecting the other shackle to my left ankle and locking it in place. This chained my feet together with a little movement. But it also hobbled me to the end of the bed. It meant I wasn't going anywhere and my leg movements were restricted fairly well. I could shuffle them around a few inches from the foot of the bed. But otherwise, I wasn't going anywhere.

Stephanie let me play with the situation for a short duration before she went over and retrieved the biography from my bag. It was a thick hard bound book. She walked over and laid it down in my lap within reach of my cuffed hands. I had a light mounted on the back side of the bed. Stephanie clicked it on and flipped the book open to where I had marked the page I left off on.

"All right, start reading." She instructed heading over to her computer.

Ashley had departed for the Library to give me some quiet time to read under the current circumstances. It took me a couple of minutes to get the book situated with the way my wrists were locked and the pajama feet over my hands. However, I found a workable angle and I started working my eyes down the page. The whole process started out as I expected it would. Slow and tedious. Being tied up didn't exactly help the situation as much as I had thought it would. Truthfully, it was a little bit distracting. I fumbled around in the shackles a few times trying to get comfortable. However, slowly I began to turn the first page and the reading process moved forwards.

I made it through about 20 pages over the course of the first hour or so. However, it was slow going and my attention was divided. I kept looking up at the clock on the wall and back down on the page numbers on the book. The first was moving considerably faster than the second. Still, as the night drew on, I managed to get about half a dozen chapters behind me by the time Ashley got back from the library around 10:30. She caught me off guard as she peeked her head around the side of the bed.

"How's it going?" She asked with a cheerful smile.

"Slow and boring." I replied.

"You want to call it a night and sleep on it?" Ashley asked.

I shrugged. "I suppose I have made enough progress for one night."

Ashley took the book from me and marked my current page with the book mark I had been using. She walked over and deposited the novel on the desk that served as my main work station in the apartment. Afterwards, she returned to where I was seated on the bed and brought my pillows back from the rear. Ashley positioned them underneath where my head was currently positioned. College dorm beds are extra-long and with my feet anchored to the end. My short height left about 2 feet unused at the head of the bed. Afterwards Ashley drew the comforter and a blanket over top of me and I got settled for a long winter's nap.

Part 2

I listened to the click of the shackle closing around my ankles and Stephanie re-secured my feet to the end of the bed. It was around 7:30 in the morning at this point. It had been a long night all locked up. I was chained up the exact same way I had been in the first part of this story. Hands cuffed in front tied to my waist and my ankles locked together with the chain around the frame of the bed. I had woken up about half an hour earlier and already found Ashley awake. She was sitting on a chair watching me sleep or something. Maybe she was just staring off into space, I really don't know.

I woke up as best I could. I had become used to sleeping in some kind of restraint on and off over the years. So, I had gotten a reasonable amount of rest from the previous night. We both exchanged a couple of good mornings in a quiet voice with each other and Ashley asked how I was doing. In truth I was alright, but I needed to use the bathroom. Upon making that request, she got the keys and let me out. So, my confinement over the weekend wasn't completely continuous. But it beat having to wash my sheets.

I had taken a few minutes to go and use the restroom. I also brushed my teeth and a few other things from my morning routine. I had changed out of the sleep suit in favor of some sweat pants and a t-shirt for my trip to the bathroom. Some of the girls on the floor has seen me in them, but it wasn't something I wanted to sport and come over as completely weird. I was in the bathroom about a total of 20 minutes give or take before I made my way back to the dorm room.

By the time I got back, Steph was up and a little annoyed that Ashley had let me out. Still, I had a valid reason and I didn't make a big fuss about getting locked back up. Rather than changing back in the blanket sleeper, I settled on something a little more traditional for the day. Currently I was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and some denim overalls overtop of the t-shirt and sweats I had been wearing at the start. I added some white socks, my Pikachu slippers and a light weight pair of knit mittens. I still wanted something over my hands and a barrier between the handcuffs. I gave the chains a few good tugs demonstrating they were secure when Steph had turned the last key.

"How about some breakfast?" Ashley suggested seeing as we were all up anyways.

Stephanie shrugged and I replied that I was hungry. The school meal service didn't open until 10:30 on the weekends. However, we had a few boxes of cereal in the dorm room. Ashley pored each of us a bowl. I really don't remember what type it was. She handed a bowl to Steph and laid another one beside me on the bed with a spoon. I took hold of the spoon in one hand and tried moving it at a couple of different angles. After 2 or 3 tries, it quickly became apparent I couldn't reach my face with my hands locked to my waist the way they were. All I ended up with were a few spoon full of dry cereal in my lap and a couple of laughs from my roommates.

Ashley set her bowl down on the dresser next to our bed and took hold of mine. She gathered a spoon full of cereal and offered it to me. It took me about 10 minutes to eat the whole bowl one bite at a time as she continued to feed me. Stephanie watched and just laughed as the scene unfolded. It was a little embarrassing. But, when you're tied up you're tied up. Afterwards, Ashley got me a can of pop and a straw. Not the healthiest meal on the planet. But given the amount of calories I wasn't going to use throughout the day it was sufficient.

Stephanie went and got the biography off the desk where Ashley had left it the previous night. She walked over to where I was sitting and dropped it haphazardly into my lap. It landed with a soft thud on the bed as I looked up at her.

"There we go, the fun and games are over. Time to get back to reading." She commented.

"I don't think I can get through all of it. It didn't work that well last night." I replied.

"Well, that's too bad, because until that novel is done, those chains aren't coming off again." She explained.

"You're really wouldn't leave me like this all weekend would you?" I ask back almost sarcastically.

"Of course not." She replied.

Stephanie opened the top drawer of the dresser next to where I was sitting. She fished something out of it then closed the drawer. Stephanie climbed onto the bed behind me and I saw it as it happened. She had a rolled up oversized handkerchief in her hands. She tried to work it around my head and into my mouth. I instinctively tried to dodge but, I was at a big disadvantage. I pulled against the chains trying to gain some leverage but it was pretty futile.

"Open up Jen, or you aren't going to like how this ends." Steph instructed.

I had a couple of options of course. I could scream for help to avoid getting gagged. I really didn't want something in my mouth all day. However, I also didn't want someone else on the floor to see me all trussed up like this. So, I went with the lesser of the two evils. I gave in. Stephanie pulled the bandana tightly in my mouth and drew it back before knotting it off behind my head. The next thing I felt was a short piece of rope. It was similar in diameter to the type that was generally used in our tie ups. Steph wrapped it around my head twice over top of the bandana to keep it buried deeper into my mouth. Afterwards, she pulled the hood on my sweatshirt up and tied the draw string off tight.

"If I left you tied up like that all day, you would just complain too much. Now leave it alone and read your darn book or I'll get some duct tape." Stephanie finished.

I replied, but all that came out was a rather muffled grunt. My captor apparently wasn't in the mood to bargain about this situation. Instinctively I reached up towards my mouth. However, I couldn't get my hands high enough to make contact with the gag. My overalls had belt loops on them and my waist rope had been tied through them. I did a few more struggles against the restraints. However, the one true fact about handcuffs are that. Without the keys you aren't getting loose. I gave up and opened the book. There really wasn't much else I could do.

I began making my way through the pages a little bit more focused than I had the previous night. It was still dry and boring reading. However, I didn't have a choice and I was getting rather motivated to do it. The sooner I finished the sooner I would hopefully get out of this. I was never fond of being gagged long term. But sometimes when you get tied up you don't get a choice. The morning began to drag slowly onward as I sat there. I made slow and steady progress turning one page after another. The character wasn't particularly bad. Theodore Roosevelt is actually one of the more interesting US presidents to study. But this book was a factual biography and not particularly well written.

Stephanie was over on her computer looking at whatever interested her. It was the early 2000's and the college had broad band internet. Ashley was sitting on the sofa after Stephanie had folded up her bed. She had the television on watching Saturday morning cartoons like an oversize 12 year old. Ashley was in a Pikachu onsite, I believe they are called a kigurumi and matching slippers. I forget what Stephanie was wearing. She had changed out of her night clothes. Probably into some jeans and a shirt. Ashley was using a headphone jack on the television so the sound wouldn't disturb my reading.

The morning moved forwards in peace as I slogged through the book. Both of my roommates looked in my general direction from time to time. I stopped reading a few times to shift around in the chains. But otherwise most of the day passed on in silence. The next time something changed was a little after twelve. The last of the cartoons were over for the morning and Stephanie had long since finished wasting time on the internet. She had been typing away on some forum for the bulk of it. This was before twitter, Facebook and YouTube were really a thing.

I looked down at my book. To my surprise, I was on page 372 out of four hundred and change. I had made almost twice the progress I had the previous night and in less time. Ashley looked down at the book. She looked up at me and smiled.

"See, you're making progress. All you needed was some motivation and a little peace and quiet." Ashley explained.

"MGFFF" I replied into the gag.

"Looks like she is getting there. Who wants some lunch?" Stephanie asked.

Ashley raised her arms over her head and yawned. Then she dropped one arm down to her side and kept the other one up. I tried to raise my hand, but it didn't get too far.

"All right, I'll go and pick up a pizza. It's better than the brunch they serve down at the chow hall. It'll be my treat." Stephanie explained. "Ash, you stay here and keep an eye on Jen. Jen, you keep reading, your almost there." I'll be back in half an hour give or take. She explained.

Stephanie, grabbed her coat and a small purse along with her car keys. The place she was going was about 2 miles up the road. They had ready to eat carry out pizzas for only 5 bucks. But, Steph would still have to go downstairs and clean the snow off her car. She gave a final wave and departed out the door leaving me and Ashley alone.

"Well, pizza sounds good." Ashley commented. "I guess we just relax until she gets back. Well, you should probably get back to your book."

"MGFFF" I shouted into the gag again.

"You want that gag out?" Ashley asked looking at me. I nodded.

Ashley reached over and worked her hand underneath the bandana and ropes wrapped around my mouth. She started pulling the forwards and working them back and forth. A minute later, she managed to work them forward enough that they came loose from my jaw and hung loosely around my neck. I took a few deep breaths, glad to have that finally out.

"Thanks a lot", I commented.

"You're welcome, but the cuffs stay on and you get back to your reading." She replied.

I nodded and began turning the next page in the book. I probably wouldn't completely finish by the time Stephanie got back, but I could put a little more of a dent in it. Besides, there really wasn't anything else to do.

Part 3:

Stephanie got back about 45 minute later. She opened the door to the room quietly and quickly entered. Probably to prevent anyone seeing me through it. She was carrying a white pizza box in one hand. She set it down on the desk. Ashley was over on Steph's computer typing a message somewhere online. I was still sitting in bed. I had about 25 pages to go before completing the book.

"Sorry, they were out of pizzas so I had to wait while they made one. But, we got a large for the price of the medium as an apology." Stephanie explained.

She opened the box and showed. There were a dozen slices of pepperoni pizza laid out still hot. Stephanie began taking her coat off and putting it away in the closet. Ashley came over and got a slice out of the box. She dug into it almost immediately. Stephanie finished putting her winter stuff away and came over to look at me.

"I'm almost finished." I showed her the book and flipped the last few pages. "How about you unlock my wrists so I can eat? I'll finish after lunch."

"Huhh, fine" Stephanie replied.

Stephanie grabbed a slice of pizza in one hand and the ring with the handcuff keys in the other. She walked over and unlocked the cuff on my left wrist. I pulled my hand free and started gesturing for her to do my right hand as well. Steph just thrust the piece of pizza towards me. I realized this wasn't quite over yet. I pulled my mitten off and took hold of it. I began digging in. The pizza was still warm and it tasted pretty good. Stephanie meanwhile went over and got herself a slice. I took me about 10 minutes to work my way through the first slice. By then Ashley had a second.

Stephanie walked over with a second slice and put a can of pop down on the bed. I laid the second slice of pizza on my lap and took hold of the can of pop. I held it in my right hand and used my left to open it. I took a few swallows and then handed it back to my cuffed hand. That way I could use my other one to work on the next slice pizza. I finished the second slice and worked my way through the rest of the can of pop slowly. Ashley helped herself to a 3 piece, but Steph and I stopped at two. Stephanie used a pair of scissors to cut the pizza box in half and fold some of it up. That made it small enough she could fit the remainder of the pizza into our small fridge next to her bed.

When I finished the can of pop I gave the empty can a quick toss towards the door. I missed our trash can by about a foot, but that was as close as I could currently get to it. I wiped my hand on the front of my overalls. Then I slipped my other mitten back on and opened up the book.
Ashley was finishing her 3rd piece of pizza and Stephanie picked up my soda can. My roommate deposited it in the trash can.

"Hey Ashley can you help me with something?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah sure what did you need?" She replied as she wiped her hands on a napkin. Stephanie started walking towards the middle of the room.

"Can you help me get Jen's hands behind her back?" Steph explained.

Stephanie came over and took hold of my free hand with both of hers. Ashley followed suit to help. Initially, I put up some of a fight, but it was two against one and I was already locked to the bed. The end result of the exercise were my hands getting cuffed behind my back this time. They reattached the waist rope as well and this time knotted it of front of me. I twisted my arms behind me but it was a futile effort.

"Hey what's the big idea? I thought you said you were only going to keep me like this until I finished the book?" I asked.

"Well technically, you didn't finish the book" Stephanie replied.

"How am I supposed to finish it with my hand behind me like this?" I replied.

"I guess you'll have to wait until we let you go on Monday morning." She replied.

Part 4

I tried to get another reply out, but Stephanie put her hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. She used her other one to undo the bow on the string on my hood and to pull it down. She took her hand away and I started to say something. However, she grabbed the bandana and worked it back into my mouth before I could get anything out. She circled around behind me on the bed and reset the knot in the back of it rather tightly. Then she took the short piece of rope and reinforced the gag with it again before tying my hood back in place.

"I told you to leave the gag alone or there would be consequences. Maybe this time you'll listen." Stephanie explained.

"MMMMPH" I spoke into the gag. However, it was back in place and with my hands locked behind my back I wouldn't be able to remove it. I put up a struggle for a few minutes and then I let it go. Stephanie was back and even if I managed to get the gag out. She would just put it back in again. With my hands cuffed behind me there wasn't anything I could do to really prevent it. I made a few more muffled grunts into the gag but that was the end of it.

I was in for a long and boring afternoon. At least during the first part of my captivity I had the book to keep my attention focused on. This time there really wasn't anything I really could do. With my hands behind me I couldn’t really do anything to pass the time. Likewise, being gagged, striking up a conversation with one of my roommates was out of the question. I was somewhat hoping that Ashley would turn on the television and watch something so I could have some form of entertainment. However, that wasn't the case.

Stephanie returned to writing on the computer. I am not sure what she was doing to be honest. The computer was at an odd angle for me to see. Besides it was too far away for me to read what was on the screen anyways. Ashley shifted her own afternoon to working on some homework. She had about 100 pages of reading she needed to get done herself. She climbed onto the bunk bed above me and stretched out with a text book and began reading in silence. From what had been an interesting situation was now degrading into a rather boring one. I had a perfect view of the digital alarm clock from where I was sitting. I could watch the little LED numbers turn painfully slowly as time slowly drained away from my life.

After 45 minutes or so I gave up on trying to find something constructive to do with my time. I was still a little groggy having spent the previous night in cuffs. I decided to lie down and take a short nap. I leaned back and ended up on my left side. I couldn't lay on my back because my hands were chained behind me. Unfortunately my pillow was about 5 inches from the top of where my head ended up. I tried to pull myself towards it, but the chains on my ankles were too short. I shifted back and forth trying a couple of different maneuvers to gain a few more inches of reach. However, my efforts ended up being fruitless.

In the end I laid on my side and just closed my eyes hoping I could catch a few quick Z's. This was also a rather conceited effort. If you have ever tried to sleep with your hands tied behind your back you know what I am speaking up. Normally, you can nod off for about 10 to 15 minutes before your body finds something wrong with your situation and you have to wake up and shift positions. Add to the fact that my ankles were also chained and I was gagged and the process was slightly worse. Still, I managed to catch a few moments of rest between fighting with the shackles to get comfortable again. The process dragged on endlessly as the afternoon slowly drained itself away.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

I awoke suddenly to the sound of Ashley's voice as it pierced through the silence.

"Hey Steph it's a little before 5. Do you want to go and grab some dinner down at the dining hall before it gets too crowded?" Ashley asked. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Ashley leaning over the side of her bunk staring down at my roommate.

"Besides, I think Jen is probably ready to get out of those cuffs." Ashley stated looking down at me from above. I sat up slowly and nodded quite vigorously.

"I guess we can." Steph replied.

She got up slowly from the chair where she had been typing on the computer. She came over to where I was sitting up and dug the ring with the handcuff keys out of her pocket. Stephanie leaned down and unlocked the chains around my ankles and pulled them free. I scooted back from the end of the bed and guided me feet onto the floor. I stood up and turned around showing my back to her. She in turn unlocked the cuffs on my wrists and finally freed my hands. The cuffs were still hanging from the rope on my waist. I had to admit it felt good to be out of them after all this time.

I shed my mittens and then went to work untying the gag that was still in my mouth. My jaw was sore from having the bandana in all day. I took a few more minutes rubbing my limbs to work all the feeling back into them. Afterwards I swapped out my slippers for some tennis shoes and grabbed my coat. The three of us went down to have dinner at the campus dining hall.

That is the main end of this portion of the story. After we got back from dinner, Stephanie suggested they lock me back up. However, I had enough for one weekend. When Ashley chimed in on my side she dropped the issue. I did finish my book before the end of the weekend. I only had a chapter or two left at that point and it felt good to have it done at out of the way. I appreciate everyone's feedback on this story and I should have another one sometime soon. Thanks for reading.

Jennifer.