Suestruggles: my son and I

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Suestruggles: my son and I

Post by JulieG »

Last post was deleted so here is re-repost

Stories of Tie Up Games
A Site dedicated to stories about Tie Up Experiences!

My son and I
PostWed Aug 15, 2012 9:26 am

I came home from work after another manic Monday when I was treated to a most amusing sight. David my 13 year-old son was sitting in the lounge. Nothing too amusing so far but he was sitting tied to one of our dining chairs still in his school uniform. Hands and arms tied to the uprights at the back, numerous ropes going around his body pinning it to the back of the chair and his legs tied individually to the front legs. His mouth was covered with several strips of tape and he was making muffled "Mmpphh"ing sounds.

Now why was this scene amusing rather than shocking? Because sat on the sofa near him, her shoes kicked off and her black nylon covered feet crossed and resting on his knees as she prodded away at her i-phone whilst the TV played on in the background, was Hannah, his 12 year-old "Girlfriend". I say girlfriend in quotes as I was sure, despite what his hormones were doing to him, there was nothing actually sexual going on, not even given the sight before me now.

"Hi Mrs Carter." she said cheerily. "David had a bet with me he could escape before you came home. he lost."

I smiled. "You agreed to this then David?"

"MMpphhffpphhmmmpphh." He replied writhing against the ropes.

"Well I must be going now." Said Hannah putting her shoes and blazer back on, picking up her school bag and leaving.

I pulled the medical tape off David's mouth and he spat out some soggy balled up cloths."

"So what happened? " I asked.

Realising he was at something of a disadvantage and certainly not in a position to deny everything (or indeed deny much at all) he told me about his fascination with tying up. Both being tied up and seeing girls tied up. He had not managed to persuade Hannah to let him tie her up but settled for the next best thing, that was being tied up. he expected to be able to escape quickly but Hannah had proved to be a good knot tier so had spent over an hour tied up before I got home. I made some comments about how well he had been tied up and he must have realised that I was talking with some experience. Well I admitted that with 2 brothers and the youngest of my cousins I had spent quite a few times tied up as a child and teenager. that is when he asked the question: Could he tie me up.

well after some deliberations I agreed that on Friday after work he could tie me up.

I came home Friday night after a hectic week. All I wanted to do as I opened the door was kick my heels off, hang my jacket up and poor a big glass of wine. That was not going to happen though. As I opened the door a figure jumped out in-front of me: dark grey school trousers, black socks, black sweatshirt and a black balaclava which only showed the eyes, wearing black gloves and pointing a water pistol at me.

"Oh David....." then I thought a promise is a promise and David had been so excited. I raised my hands and said "Please don't hurt me I'll do whatever you want. Just please let me take my jacket and heels off and go to the loo first." David nodded.

I kicked my heels off, hung my jacket up then with my arms still raised went up the stairs and climbed to the bathroom. I decided to take my tights right off and wiggled my toes then I took my bra off. if I was going to be tied up I may as well be comfortable. I came out of the bathroom hands still raised carnying tights and bra. David waved his gun motioning me to go to his bedroom. As I stepped in I saw it was remarkably tidy for my son but there were several coils of rope and a roll of tape on the floor. He pointed to the bed motioned me to sit down. then he took a length of rope and looped it round my wrists several times before cinching between to make it really tight. Next he took a second length and did the same with my elbows, not tying quite so tight but pulling them towards each other before wrapping the long ends round my chest pinning my arms to my sides and finally tying off behind me.

Next he motioned for me to lie down on the bed, face down and crossed my ankles before tying them like my wrists, looped then cinched. I realised with my ankles crossed that hopping around was not an option and for my escape bum shuffling would be called for. By the time I was finished bum shuffling would have been a nice option. My legs were tied above and below my knees before my knees were bent , raising my feet. a length of rope was then taken from my ankle tie and pulled tight up against my wrists, tying tight and making sure the knots were well away from, my fingers.

The tape was produced and at first I was expecting to be gagged. I was wrong first my right index and middle fingers were taped together followed by little and ring. This was repeated on my left hand before all 4 fingers were taped together and my thumbs taped to my palms so picking knots was not an option.

When I had sat down on the bed I had dropped my tights and bra on the floor and it was now that my tights were retrieved and balled up in-front of me. No. I said but as my lips parted the balled up mass of sweaty nylon was pushed into my mouth before my lips were sealed over the top with 5 pieces of tape. the soles of my bare feet were given a little tickle which made me kick and struggle ineffectively against my bonds.

Just then I noticed something strange about David. He had taken the gloves off to tie me and handle the tape and I saw the nails were not bitten and even had a thin coat of clear polish. The balaclava was removed and instead of David’s light brown hair matching mine was the short bob of dark hair on Hanna's head.

She moved towards the wardrobe. "I told you we're about the same size. With baggy clothes on wearing trousers and not saying anything she'd think I was you." As she said this Hannah opened the wardrobe to reveal David bound and gagged in a small ball. He was still in school trousers and white shirt but his socks has been removed and were stuffed into his mouth, held in place with his school tie. His ankles were crossed and bound with white rope, as were his legs above and below his knees. his arms were pulled behind his back and there were many turns of rope round his upper body pinning his arms to his sides.. some lengths of rope went from his chest ropes to his knees and a length went from his wrists behind his back to his ankles. He could kick and wriggle a little but walking or hopping were beyond him.

He half wriggled and half rolled onto the carpet.

"Now I told my parents I was going to a sleepover with Emma. And Emma said she was going to a sleep over with me. well neither of us were lying. We just wont be at each other's house. She'll be over very soon so make yourselves comfortable."
Sue

Fit to be tied, wants to struggle.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I lovenit. Nawesome. I so wish that was me!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I really enjoy this type of stories
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage scenario.
dymoke
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dymoke »

very nice indeed, thankyou!
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Very interesting concept, I had a feeling that twist might happen when “David” didn’t say anything. Perhaps your big feet will be at both Hannah AND David’s mercy if some sort of “agreement” is formed… either way well done [mention]JulieG[/mention]
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago Very interesting concept, I had a feeling that twist might happen when “David” didn’t say anything. Perhaps your big feet will be at both Hannah AND David’s mercy if some sort of “agreement” is formed… either way well done @JulieG
This is not my story. It is a repost of a post deleted last year, itself a repost of a story from the previous board.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Oh, my apologies for not seeing that. May I ask what you personally enjoy about stories like this? [mention]JulieG[/mention]
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Python_Struggles[/mention] the innocence of enjoying tie up with nothing more sexual,than tickling bare feet.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

That’s actually a very similar reasoning to mine, I find it to be rather enjoyable that way. Thank you for sharing [mention]JulieG[/mention] I appreciate it, I’d love to hear what some of your best fantasies are in due time— I’m impressed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic