gagged-cowboy : 02 - Darby and Loren (F/F, fict)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

gagged-cowboy : 02 - Darby and Loren (F/F, fict)

Post by Canuck100 »

gagged-cowboy's stories
02 - Darby and Loren
Story index at the bottom

By gagged-cowboy

(this short story is a spin-off from my Sherry Rathbone mystery stories located in fictional stories section, particulary from this one -

Darby Deerfield was standing in her bedroom, watching her parents' car driving off. They were leaving for another of their stupid parties.

“Oh, thank god. I thoughts those zombies will never be gone.” said Darby with great relief when the red Porsche disappeared from her sight. She lit the cigarette blew out the smoke.

Darby was 18 year old gorgeous girl with really long, straight and smooth red hair but there was something evil in her beautiful green eyes. She had a terrific smile but even with that smile, her face stayed still somehow cold and unpredictable. Tonight she was dressed in an expensive green blouse and a tight black skirt which could not have been shorter. Her beautiful long legs were covered with black stockings and she wore black leather high-heel pumps on her lovely feet.

She sat into her chair holding her cigarette in her left hand and started to fondle her big breasts with her right. She started to have kinky fantasies about herself but she must have put them aside because she needed to concentrate. This night was very special. It was supposed to change her life. But it was so hard to concentrate when she looked so hot and sexy. She closed her eyes for a while, threw the cigarette out of the window and started to fondle her breasts more and more. Her nipples, hard as a rock, were exploding with delight.

Today was the day. The D-Day, oh yeah. Normally she would go dancing or drinking to bar. She would pick up a guy or maybe a girl, let him or her take her to their place and after the night of wild sex she would never call them again. That was her idea of perfect night and actually it was the way she met Loren Douglas several weeks ago. But Loren was different, Loren was special. Loren was better than any other girl Darby has ever met and so they became lovers.

This night was supposed to be the night of the great victory of their love. That's why Darby stayed in the house and didn't go hunting for new victims of her lust.

She lit another cigarette, still fondling herself on various places on her body, not only the breasts.
Suddenly the doorbell interrupted her sensual moment. On the other occasion she would have been mad but not toady because today was the day.

“Hi, Darby honey, you look incredibly hot tonight.” said a luscious blond with beautiful long hair after Darby opened the door.

“Hi, Loren, I was thinking of you. You are very sexy too.” Both girls kissed very passionately.

Loren was wearing black leather pants, high-heel boots, sexy black leather jacket with a white silk blouse underneath and pink silk scarf around her neck.

“Shall we go upstairs to make our plan come true?” asked Loren.

“Sure, sweetie, but before that one more kiss, please.” begged Darby and another long passionate kiss followed. Both girls had beautiful plump and luscious shiny red lips and when they were kissing they were fully enjoying every moment of it.

Two sexy girls were standing in the big room with a lot of windows that happened to be the study of Darby's father.

Darby took down the big painting of George Washington underneath which her father's safe was hidden.

“Who is this dude anyway?”

“I don't know, some president, I suppose.” Loren shrugged her shoulders.

“Nevermind him. He looks like a bore to me. I wouldn't go with him even for money. So here is our future.” Darby pointed at the enormous metal safe built inside the wall.

“Do you know the combination?”

“Sure I do, I found it out shortly after this thing was installed here. That old fool was telling it to that terrible witch and they didn't know I was listening behind the door. I wrote it down because I thought that it might come handy.”

“You are amazing.” said Loren and her eyes were shinning while she kissed Darby's cheek. “Now open it, honey.”

“No problem.” After two minutes Darby's long fingers with purple nails opened the safe and both girls were staring inside and did not know what to say. There was a real treasure in front of them - at least ten thousand dollars in cash, a lot of beautiful and precious jewellery and the priceless Maximilian Stone, which was the main aim of their tonight's adventure. Loren opened a large sports bag that she brought with herself and both girls emptied the safe very quickly.

“We're rich, Darby. We are rich!!!”

Needless to say, that another long passionate kiss followed.

“Did you bring everything with you?” asked Darby Loren while sitting on her soft bed covered with pink satin sheets.

“Of course I did honey.” replied her girlfriend and showed Darby several coils of white rope.

“Great, now tie me up and make it look good. Everybody must believe that I wasn't able to free myself.”

“Don't worry sweetheart. This is not the first time I am tying you up, is it?”

“Of course not.” smiled Darby and put her soft hands behind her back.

Loren took one piece of rope and started to tie Darby's wrists.

“Is it tight enough?”

“Yeah but don't worry it can be even tighter.”

Loren was very experienced at tying up knots. When she was 15 she dated a Czech girl, Darina, whose ex-boyfriend was a sailor. Darina introduced Loren to bondage and showed her how to tie proper and really tight knots. This skill was now very useful.

After Darby's wrists were tight enough, Loren bound her elbows. They were almost touching each other.

“Does it feel okay? Are you still comfortable?”

“Sure I am. We have done this before. Don't worry. I'll be fine. What is a little discomfort against the money we get for the Maximilian Stone.”

Another piece of rope above and under her unique breasts tied Darby's hands to her upper body.

“Still okay?”

“Shut up and go on.” said Darby with laughter.

“I should have gagged you first.” smiled Loren and tied her girlfriend's ankles and knees.

Now Darby was completely helpless. The only thing she could do was to writhe on the bed but there was no way of freeing herself.

“So how do you feel now?”

“Helpless, sexy and fucking rich!!!!!” shouted the gorgeous red head.

“You are too loud. I think it is just right time to be gagged.”

“Yeah gag me and gag me tight. I mustn't be able to spit the gag out and scream for help.”

“Don't worry. Did you forget that all of my gags were always perfect?”

“No I did not sweetie.”

“Ok, here we go.” Loren pulled out a clean white handkerchief from the pocket of her leather jacket and was on her way to stuff it into Darby's irresistible mouth when her ravishing girlfriend interrupted her.

“Wait.”

“What?”

“One more thing, before you gag me.”

“What is that?”

“The most passionate kiss of our lives.”

“I was afraid you wouldn't ask me for that.”

Their pouty lips met again. The most passionate kiss of their lives lasted for almost ten minutes during which both girls got extremely horny. Loren wanted Darby so much. Her adorable girlfriend was here in front of her completely helpless and it was so hard to resist the temptation of taking advantage of her sexy situation but she controlled herself.

“Darby I you are so hot. I wish I could make love with you right now.” said Darby's “captor” after their plump lips parted.

“I want you too but we have no time to lose, honey. Put that gag in my mouth now.”

“I will.” said Loren and kissed Darby's mouth again. Then she stuffed slowly the big white handkerchief into her girlfriend's desirable mouth. They were big enough and the gag fitted in perfectly. Silenced Darby produced short and silent moan just to check that the gag was working.

“That is not all of course.” smiled Loren and untied her scarf from her neck. “We must make sure that our little gag stays right in place and our little prisoner won't spit it out.”

Darby nodded her head and her blonde girlfriend tied a big knot in the middle of the scarf, placed it between Darby's delicious lips and tied the ends of the pink silk scarf twice behind Darby's lovely head.

“Try now and try hard.”

Darby started to moan into her gag but it was perfect. Only silent sexy moans could be heard.

“Okay, I think I am done here.” smiled Loren and grabbed the bag with the stolen treasure. “But there is one more little thing left to do before I leave.” She leant over to her helpless friend and gave her one last kiss on her beautiful lips. They appeared to be even more luscious when Darby was tightly gagged.

“Good bye, I love you.”

“Mm mmmph mmmmph mmmph.” It was probably supposed to be “I love you too.”

Loren left the room, switched off the lights and Darby stayed alone. Her bonds were really tight and the gag in her mouth was perfect. She knew she would be here at least for two hours and she decided to enjoy every second of it.

At first she was lying on the bed without a move getting used to the extreme tightness of her ropes. She sometimes produced a silent moan just to make sure the gag was really effective, although she knew it was.

Then after several minutes of lying still on her satin sheets, she started to struggle. At first slowly and then after a while she was tossing around on her bed and struggling as furiously as she only could. She has never felt so happy in her life. She was rich, she was completely and tightly bound by the love of her life and with every struggle against those incredibly tight bonds she felt more and more alive. And it was such a great feeling to be alive ... to be alive and rich.

After one hour of furious struggling she exhausted herself completely and calmed down. She didn't want to get heart attack now when she was so rich and happy.

She was lying on her bed still for another hour until she heard the sound of her parents arriving car. After that she started to struggle like mad again.
Her parents entered the mansion.

“Darby, are you still awake?” She heard her mother's voice.

“You bet I am awake, you old witch.” said Darby to herself because the gag did not allow her anything else. When she heard the steps of her parents going upstairs she intensified the struggling and tried to moan as loud as possible. She even remembered how she smashed her first Rolls Royce and produced several tears so that the story about burglary would appear more faithful

“What the fuck ...? Brigitte, we have been robbed.”

Darby heard the angry shouts of her father from the study.

“You yeah, you have been robbed you old miser.” smiled Darby under her gag.

“What? Oh my god. Darby? Where are you? Are you here?” Mrs. Deerfield was almost hysterical when she entered Darby's bedroom.

“Oh my god!!! Darby ... Darby ... what have they done to you? Are you okay?” Screamed terrified mother after she saw her only child completely bound and gagged on the bed.

“Yes I am fine, mother. You don't know how fine I am.” Thought Darby, while she made another furious moan through her gag.

The End

IvyCoveredWalls
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IvyCoveredWalls »

Very nice story. Thank you for sharing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic