matt : 01 - Don't mess with your sister when mom's around (fF/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

matt : 01 - Don't mess with your sister when mom's around (fF/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

matt's stories
01 - Don't mess with your sister when mom's around
Story index at the bottom

By matt

Friday, July 15th 2005 - 04:49:57 PM

Don't mess with your sister when mom's around

So I guess I'll start where I think where I left off last time (Note from Canuck : I did not find the original story). Once again, I'm new to this posting thing, so bear with me.

So there I was, tied up on the floor with Rachel straddled on top of me with her hand over my mouth. My mom had just given her permission to do what she wanted with me.

"Now you're gonna pay!"

I was desperately trying to plead with Rachel and my mom to let me go, to no avail of course. She forced me on to me feet and made me hop up to her room, something hard to do when your movement is restricted. I had three hours until she had to run off to cheerleading practice, so I braced myself for three hours of tickle torture.

She started off by brushing her fingers against my bare feet, just one of many extremely ticklish parts of my body. I rolled around on her bed, trying desperately to wiggle away from her.

"How do you like it?"

"MMMMMM!"

"What's wrong? Are you ticklish?"

"MMMMM!"

Fifteen more minutes of tickling my feet, and Rachel soon grew tired of conventional tickle torture, and longed for a more effective way.

"I'll be right back - don't go anywhere."

At this point, I thought I was as embarrassed as I would be, and was ready to extract my revenge on Rachel. Now all I had to do was to squirm out of those pesky ropes. I managed to loosen the ropes around my legs using one of the banisters on the bed, but that's about as far as I got before my sister and mom walked back into the room.

"MMMMM!"

"Hey what do ya think you're doing!"

Rachel jumped on top of me and held my legs in place until my mom could retie my legs together, tighter than before. My mom sat down on the bed beside me and placed her hand on my leg and began teaching Rachel how to effectively tickle me. She pointed out all of the areas of the body that are commonly ticklish, as well as some other parts of the body. My mom demonstrated how to tickle each part of the body, using her fingers and a feather she had brought with her.

"Now watch me closely and how I tickle your brother."

Rachel giggled and scooted next to me as my mom began digging her fingers into my ribs. I shouted trough my gag, laughing hysterically and begging for her to stop. It took her about two hours in total to tickle every square inch of my body, and I do mean every square inch. By the time she was done, I was very close to wetting myself, which would have been an unbelievable embarrassment.

"When am I gonna get my turn mom?"

"Well, I guess you'll have to wait until after cheerleading practice. Don't worry; I'll make sure he doesn't get comfortable. Now go get ready."

I guess I should describe my mom to you; she has brown hair that's kinda cut short, about 5'8, and was wearing a plain brown T-shirt and pretty tight jeans.

Well, it doesn't get much more uncomfortable than where I was then. I had my mom straddled on top of me tickling my feet with a feather while my sister was across the room stripping down to her underwear putting on her uniform. I was trying not to pee my pants from the constant brushing of the feather against my feet, while trying to turn over onto my stomach to hide my uh...excitement. Don't get me wrong, I'm not into my mom or sister, but having a woman on top of you while you're tied up is more then a little stimulating.

Tears were running down my face by the time my mom stopped, and the only reason she did stop was to take Rachel off to her practice. This left me with an open opportunity to escape, or so I thought. It turns out that one of Rachel's friends were able to give her a ride to practice, leaving my mom home alone with me. She came back upstairs and into the room, looking at me a little funny.

"Why are you on your stomach?"

I froze, fearing what was to come. She began rolling me over onto my back. I fought against her with all my available strength, which wasn't much in my current state. Once I was on my back she stood a few feet away with her hands on her hips and examined me, looking for the reason I was acting so strange. It didn't take her long to find out what my problem was.

She down on the bed next to me, and put her hand down on my upper leg, which really didn't help me out much. I then had to lay through the most awkward conversation I'll probably ever go through. She gave me the whole speech of how it's normal for boys my age to be experiencing these feelings and that there's nothing to be ashamed of.

"MMMMMPPPPHHH!" Was all I could say in my defense.

"What's that?"

"MMMMMMMMMMM!"

She straddled me again and peeled off the tape and removed the socks stuffed in my mouth. I tried to tell her that I wasn't really enjoying the experience, and that I didn't like being tied up.

"You're a horrible liar."

And with that said, she gagged me again, except she stuffed my mouth with a pair of my sister's underwear instead of her socks and taped my mouth shut to seal them in.

"When your sister and her friends get back from practice, we'll have more fun then. Until then I'll leave you here to think about whether or not you'll pick on Rachel again."

To be continued - if you want me to continue.

matt

Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Great story! I forgot about this one.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmmmm, Great scenario.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic