Alex967 - Ian's Day (m/mmff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zek_ »

Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:43 pm

During the summer holidays I would spend almost every day at my cousins’ place, since they didn’t live too far away and I was eleven, my parents agreed to let me go and come on my own without adult supervision. Not too long after our previous game, I found myself walking to Ian’s house again. I was almost there when somebody called me from behind. I turned around and saw a blond girl across the street running to catch up with me

"Rachel!" I waved at her as she crossed the street, Rachel (also 11 years old) was my cousin Megan’s best friend and since we were the same age and went to the same school we were close friends too, in fact she had been a participant of our games "I was going to Megan’s place"

"Of course you are, you practically live there!" said Rachel rolling her eyes

"I don’t!"

"Really? I bet you even have a copy of their key!"

"Well yeah" I said blushing, my parents had a copy of Ian’s hose for emergencies and they let me use it freely "but that doesn’t mean anything!" I exclaimed, we finally arrived at Ian’s house where I opened the door ignoring Rachel’s chuckles

"Ian! Megan!" I shouted but got no response

"Maybe they are not here" said Rachel closing the door behind me

"Or maybe they are tied up upstairs" I pondered sensing another game about to begin, soon enough we heard someone rushing down the stairs and a few seconds later Ian popped in aiming a water gun at us

"Don’t move!" he exclaimed, I immediately raised my hands but Rachel seemed to have another idea. She quickly charged at Ian and managed to wrestle the pistol from his hands shoving him to the ground in the process "That’s not fair!" Ian exclaimed. We explained to Rachel our rule that whenever someone aimed you with a water gun you had to surrender

"Oh, you should have said that first" she said nonchalantly, gave Ian back his gun and raised her hands "and don’t worry Ian, I won’t tell anyone that you got beaten by a girl" she added sending me in a fit of giggles

"You just took me by surprise!" Ian exclaimed trying to keep his male dignity "now shut up and start walking!" Still laughing, we followed his orders and walk upstairs, to my aunt and uncle’s room were a not-so uncommon sight was waiting for us.

Megan and their nine year old brother Peter were lying on each side of their parent’s bed, both still in their night’s clothes (Megan a matching pair of shorts and a tank top and Peter a pair of cotton shorts) but what called my attention was the fact that they both had their wrists tied together above their heads to the headboard, their ankles were tied together to the bottom of the bed and duct tape had been placed over their mouths and eyes.

Ian ordered me to take off my shoes, socks and t-shirt and lie between my bound cousins. I had no choice but to comply and awkwardly climbed the bed stepping on Peter’s legs in the process "sorry" I muttered while he let out a few muffled grunts in protest. Ian told me to lay in the opposite direction so my feet would be next to my cousin’s heads and vice versa. When I did it, Ian pulled out a coil of rope and begun tying my wrists together finally securing them to the bottom of the bed making me lay with my arms pulled above my head. Ian walked toward the headboard and made me cross my ankles tying them together and securing them to the frame.

All this time Rachel was watching us carefully with interest. Ian finished securing my ankles and pulled out a roll of duct tape "any last words?"

"Can you scratch my nose?" All of us but Ian exploded in a fit of laughter. My cousin rolled his eyes and placed a few strips of tape over my mouth, finally he ripped one last strip and placed it over my eyes.

"Your turn Rachel" I heard him speaking

"You don’t expect me to fit in the bed right?"

"Nah, you are too fat…ouch! (Later I found she punched him in the arm) Just sit on the chair" I heard him dragging a wooden chair closer to the bed, then I heard Rachel sitting down followed by the sound made by Ian as he hurried across the room retrieving the ropes and tying her to the chair

"You know you are a little creep mmmphh!"

Once we were all tied up I heard Ian creeping around us, probably inspecting the knots when suddenly, I felt Megan and Peter writhing their ankles and heard them giggling "uh oh" I thought knowing what was about to happen, I wriggled my fingers trying to find a knot to pick but Ian had made sure to keep them out of my reach. Soon enough I felt Ian’s fingers running through my armpits sending me into a fit of laughter. Knowing my cousin, I tried my best to stay put but soon I was shaking my body and letting out muffled grunts from my gag which only got worse when he came to the other side of the bed and attacked my soles followed by Megan and Peter’s armpits.

Once he was done with us he moved towards Rachel, I’m not sure what he did to her but for the next ten minutes or so we heard her laughing, grunting and squirming

"That was fun wasn’t it?" Ian finally asked getting a choir of annoyed grunts in response "Well, I’ll see you in a while, don’t go anywhere!" I rolled my eyes at his overused pun (and I’m sure my companions did the same) and laid back listening to Ian walk away closing the door behind him.

We remained tightly tied up for the next half hour. That’s not to say we didn’t tried to escape, as soon as Ian left both Megan, Peter and I begun squirming and writhing. Megan and Peter tried to reach my bound feet while I tried to do the same with theirs but Ian had made sure to keep them out of reach. Judging by the grunts coming from above my head Rachel was also doing her best to slip out of the knots with as much success as we had, eventually we all resigned to our fates and laid still until Ian came back.

After gloating about his prowess with knots and our inability to escape them, Ian finally freed us from the bed but he left us still tied, gagged and blindfolded telling us that we could finish the job by ourselves. I lost no time in pulling the tape from my eyes while Peter did the same and both of us worked on untying each other hands while Megan untied her feet, I then freed Megan’s wrists while Peter untied his own ankles, once I had my ankles untied and the tape had been removed from our mouths we turned around to free Rachel but had to stand agape when we find out how Ian had tied her up.

Rachel’s hands had been tied in front of her, pulled over her head and bent backwards, secured to the backrest of the chair, her ankles had been crossed and tied together, bent under her seat and also secured to the backrest so they weren’t touching the floor, in that way, Ian had ensured that both her armpits and soles would be exposed for torture, finally she had rope wrapped around her torso and just like us she had been gagged and blindfolded with tape.

After freeing her from her restraints, we headed downstairs were Ian was waiting for us with a pitch of cold lemonade. As he poured some much needed drink in our glasses he kept bragging about his skills with knots which started an argument with me and his siblings over who was the best kidnapper, you know, the usual argument that erupts among a bunch of 11 year old kids.