Rynne: 02 - Let's Face It, "It" Sucks (mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Rynne: 02 - Let's Face It, "It" Sucks (mmm/f)

Post by Zek_ »

Let's Face It, "It" Sucks (mmm/f)

By Rynne

It was a week after my last story.

Jon, Corey , Josh and I were sitting in Coreys basement watching Stephen Kings "It".

The couch was small, but all fourof us were piled on it.

With Jon on one end, Corey in the middle, and Josh on the other end, I was sitting on Josh's lap with my legs up across my brother and Corey.

I was totally scared, I know,I know, "It" isn't a reaally scary movie, but I already hate clowns so, it was hard for me to stop shaking. Josh was hugging me as we watched.

"Glad I picked this movie, huh rynn?" Jon smirked, he knew I was scared of clowns.

"I-uh-i don't think I can w-watch this anymoree." I said, as we got the the third flashback.

"Come on Rynn don't be a babyy." Corey laughed giving my knee a squeeze.

"AHH!" I squealed, "Stop it Corey!!" I yelled angrily.

"Quiet I' trying to watch!" Jon hissed

We watched the movie for a few more minutes and It got worse, the clown was everywhere! I was freaking out. when I watch scary movies and I start to freak out I "go to the bathroom" or "make popcorn" basically anything to get out of the room. I started to squirm a little, which was an obvious sign I wanted to get up. suddenly, I felt a grip around my ankles, it was Jon,

"You can handle this rynne, you're not going anywhere." he gave me an evil smirk.I did feel safe I had Josh right there to protect me so I calmed down and relaxed. a while later the phone rang and it was Joshs mom, his cousin had given birth to a healthy baby boy. so he had to leave to go to the hospital. I kissed him goodbye and no sooner did his car leave the driveway did they turn the movie back on.

"Uh, guyss, I ddon't think that I ccan handle this anymore, I'll be in my room, seeyou in the morning."

I turned around and started out of the room, when Jon picked me up from behind.

"Come on Rynne, don't be a chicken shit." he said as he pulled me back over to the couch.

"NO!! I don't want to watch it anymore Let Go of M-PHH!"

I kicked at him and Corey but the two of them pinned me to the couch. Jon ran out of the room while Corey held me down on the couch,

"Haha- this is too fun." Corey laughed.

Corey was holding me down on the couch while Jon left the room.

"Corey so help me god, I will scream so loud that your mom and sister will come running if you don't let me go right now." I threatened.

"Well, we can't have that can we?" he smirked and shoved his hand over my mouth tightly.

"Mmmmmmm!!" I grunted, but only the humming noise and puffs of air came out of my cheeks.

"I'm baackk." Jon sang as he cam edown the stairs.

In his hand was a black shopping bag.

"I had to sneak this past mama C, but I got it from your room dude." he said pulling out the rope and ducttape he had concealed.

"Good thing you guys are staying the night, otherwise we might never cure Rynne of her stupid phobia." Corey laughed as Jon cut a piece of rope that was a few feet long. I started to squirm under Coreys weight as he removed his hand from my mouth..

"Please guys, I promised emily I'd hang with her tonight anyway, come onnn!" I pleaded while glancing at the clown paused on the tv, and getting chills.

"Well the sooner we cure you the sooner you can." Jon laughed.

"This is so stupid, you just want to make me suffer." I muttered.

"What was that?" Corey asked.

"Fuck you. just let me go!!" I raised my voice.

"Quiet already" Jon snapped as he ripped off a peice of tape and sealed it down on my mouth,

"MmmmMmmmrghh." I screeched.

"Yeah yeah I know, don't tire yourself out kiddo." Corey said patting me on the cheek.

As Corey got off me nd began putting more tape over my mouth, Jon grabbed my wrists and started tying them behind my back.I tried to fight him off but he is wayy stronger than I am. Corey grabbed my ankles and pulled them on his lap. he tied them with rope and gave the soles of my feet a scratch.

"MMGOOO!!" I squealed.

"Haha, thats what you get when you stop paying attention to the movie, got it?"Jon sneered.

"If you so much as close your eyes you get tickled." Corey laughed.

So the boys began their twisted game.

They sat like before, with my head and back rested on Corey and my feet on Jons lap.

The movie played on, not as bad as I thought, but I still flinched and closed my eyes at least once, causing my brother to dig his fingers into the bottom of my feet and Corey to tickle my ribs with no mercy.

"Mmmppphh!"I screamed bloody murder.

"Woah, good thing theirs only a few minutes left." Corey laughed.

We finnished the movie and as the end credits rolled down I was shaking from a combonation of fear and just being tickled.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" Corey said chuckling to himself. "I think you might be cured Rynne."

"Yeah, sure was. ready for some more fun?" Jon said to me.

I shook my head fast and whimpered into the tape.

"Mmmm!!"

Jon picked me up and carried me over to the computer chair in another room on the floor.

He secured my waist to the chair and then he untied my ankles.

Jon grabbed my left foot kneeling in front of me, while Corey grabbed my right.

"Mphoo. Mphoo. Mphoo." I whispered under my breath,"nonono"

"This'll be fun." Jon said.

He used one hand to hold my ankle and took one finger and dragged it down my sole.I jumped, well at least the part of me that could still move jumped.

He started by lightly rubbing at my worst spots and then worked me into hysterics by scratcing my sole. when I was on the brink of insanity he stopped.

"I'd grade it as an eight, but I can do better." Corey smiled.

"Lets go rynneyy, smile for mee." Corey teased.

He cut to the chase tickling all over my foot light fast, hard and slow and hard and fast, I wanted to crawl out of my skin it tickled so much.

I felt my laughter grow more than before, this was unbearable.

"You win buddy perfect ten." Jon smirked.

They gave me break to catch my breath when Emily, Coreys little twelve year old sister came down the stairs. she walked into the room to get her magazine, one of those preteen ones when she looked up and saw what was happening she turned around and booked it up towards the stairs. before she got far Jon and Corey caught her. I heard her let out a partial scream that was muffled into a grunt as I saw my brother come around the corner carrying the skinny little blonde girl.

She let out some high pitched squeaks as her brother taped her arms behind her and my brother put a piece of tape over her lips.

"Mpheep" she squeaked as Corey taped her ankles and gave her socked foot a tickle.

I realised I should be spending my time trying to get free rather than watching my brother and Corey attack a new victim. I reached with my legs and inched the chair towards the desk. I saw a pair of scissors on the desk. I couldn't reach it with my hands so I tryed to grab them with my feet.

I know, how the hell would that help me? I wasn't thinking clearly I just wanted out. when I failed at getting the scissors to my hands I gave up, and they fell to the floor.

The sound of the scissors falling reawoke the sleeping beasts in my brother and Corey, they were tormenting the little twelve year old by tickling her and threatening to take pictures and show it to the boys in her class basically they were all around being really mean, but once they heard the crash of the scissors on the floor Corey walked over to me.

"Rynney,Rynney, Rynney, tsktsktsk, you know what happens when you try to get away from us, don't you?"

"Huh?" I looked at them with all the dread I had in me.

"You have to make things difficult, don't you?" Jon said as he came over and untied the rope that pinned me to the chair.

Corey pulled me to my feet and sat me back on the couch, he and Jon put me into a tight hogtie with the remaining rope. my hands we resting right near my ankles and I struggled while trying to make sure I didn't fall off of the couch.

"Alright I'll take your sister and you can take mine." Corey said with an evil gleem in his eye.

"Haha. sure thing bro." Jon laughed.

I looked deperately at the clock, hoping "mama c" would come and tell us to go to bed or something.

**mama C is Corey and Emilys mom. her name is Charlotte, and shes my godmother. hence why we are staying at her house for the night while our parents had company over.

It's not that they don't trust us, it's just that Jon and I fight a lot. =]*

*11:15 pm. shit.this is not good, not good.* I thought.

I hoped for a savior. but it seemed that wasn't going to happen.

Looming over me was the virtual antichrist. Corey.

"So rynn, I got a great idea for us. be right back" he said taking off.I tried as hard as I could to undo the knots, but it was useless, however with a little work I got the tape off of my mouth and stuck it to the side of the couch by wiping my face against it.

"Baack." he said.

In his arms he held a pile of things that I didn't get a chance to see because he walked behind me. he pulled up the electric toothbrush and held it out in front of my face.

"W-whats that for?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose it is for brushing teeth, silly." Corey taunted me.

"Please Corey, come on!" I begged.

"Please Corey come on!!" Corey mimicked in a high pitched nasal tone.

"I hate you." I muttered.

"Aww. boohoo. rynneyys a wittle grumpyyy." he said in a baby voice.

I sighed and looked at the light coming from out the window.

Headlights.

It was a good sign.

"Corey look!" I shouted and when he turned around the lights had been turned off.

"Very funny." he said as he pulled the brush top off of it.

"No.no.no." I tensed myself up and muttered.

"Yeahyeahyeah." he said and he turned it on.

And then, at the point of contact "nohahahahaha!!puhleeaseee!" I laughed as Corey ran the brush across my upturned feet.

"Can't have all that yelling, can we?" he smirked as he reached behind him and grabbed a black sock. he shoved it into my mouth and taped it in, with many laers of tape covering almost all of my lower face.

I tried to yell, but all I produced was multiple silent puffs of air.

I had tried to use one foot to protect another, but then Corey grabbed my left big toe and held it back, making my left sole taught and more ticklish than ever and preventing my defense.

I rocked side to side laughing until my sides felt like they were going to explode.

Just as I broke into tears I heard foot steps, and so did Corey.

He quickly through a blanket over me and ran up the other stairs.

"Hello?" I recognised the voice. Josh!

"Rynne? Corey? Jon? you down here?" he asked.

I grunted in frustration, why wouldn't my voice carry! I felt my cheeks puff up with the frustrated air.

I shook and continued trying to grunt until Josh was close by, I felt the blanket pulled off and there was Josh in front of me.

"Mmm. mmm.!"

"Rynne!! Holy shit, what happened!?!" he asked

"Mmmmmmmm." I just sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I'm so stupid, sorry." he slowly pulled the tape off my mouth. I spit out the sock.

"I Swear to fucking god. when I get my hands on Jon and Corey they are going to wish for death." I growled.

"Let me get you out first, tiger." Josh laughed.

He untied my arms and legs, and helped me up.

As soon as I was free Corey slowley made his way down the stairs.

"Oh. haha. rynne. no hard feelings right bud?" he asked,

"Yeah, bud." I sneered.

At this point Jon emerged from the other room.

"Haha that was fun." he smirked back into the room, as soon as he looked up he had a shot of nervousness in his eyes.

"Ohh, hey Joshieee, hows the baby?" he stumbled across his words as he made his way towards the stairs, Corey close behind him.

"What did I tell you both!" he said with a small hint of anger.

"Uhh. gotta go, bye!!" Jon said as he took off.

"Me tooo!!" Corey said taking off up the stairss.

"What was that about?" I asked Josh.

"I specifically told them they can't do this to you anymore." he growled under his breath.

"You know it's not all that bad, don't worry about it. besides I get some blackmail on my brother everytime he does that to me." I smirked.

"Yeah, and you look hot like that anyway." Josh laughed.

"Josh!" I said hitting him in the arm.

"What! it's the truth." he laughed.