Amanda: 01 - Shut Up by Thieves (Mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Amanda: 01 - Shut Up by Thieves (Mm/ff)

Post by Zek_ »

Shut Up by Thieves (Mm/ff)
By Amanda

Me and my friend Sarah were upstairs playing in my room when I heard someone coming up the stairs. It was too early for Dad to be coming home, so I was a little scared to see who it was. Two guys in black came into my room. They had masks on and guns in their hands.

"We're here to rob the house." said the first one, who was the biggest of the two, "so we need to make sure you two don't yell or call the police."

Now we were both scared. They grabbed us up off the floor and made us sit in two chairs. They used some rope they had to tie our hands up behind us, then they tied our feet together. Sarah looked at me all scared,. She was crying, but not out loud. I was too afraid to move or make a noise.

The two robbers went behind us and tied these big white handkerchiefs over our mouths so we couldn't scream or talk to each other. They made sure we were tied up good and tight before they left us alone.

"Just sit there and be quiet, we'll be gone in a little while." said the big thief. We obeyed because of the guns and we were tied up too tight to think about moving. They closed the door and left us there. I could hear them rummaging around the house, looking for stuff to steal. I hoped they wouldn't find or take my playstation. It's my favorite thing. The big door to the outside of the house slammed shut after a while.

Since the thieves had left we decided to try and get loose .We pulled and fought with the ropes, but we couldn't get free. They had done a good job tying up two girls. Sarah looked all red in her face because the gag was too tight.

The door opened downstairs and we were scared again. The thieves had come back and they might decide to kill us instead of leaving us tied up. The door to my bedroom opened and there they were. Suddenly the big one pulled off his mask. It was my dad ! I didn't recognize his voice because the mask had made it all muffled. He laughed and pulled off the other thief's mask. It was my brother Michael.

They untied us and Dad told us why he had pulled the prank. He knew that Sarah and me liked to play cops and robbers sometimes with our friends, so he and Michael decided to make it more real for us. They had used some cap pistols for the guns and some rope from Dad's tool room to tie us up with. It was scary, but fun too.