Exacta: 01 - Tied with Cousin (fffF/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Exacta: 01 - Tied with Cousin (fffF/mm)

Post by Zek_ »

Tied with Cousin (fffF/mm)
By Exacta

When I was about 11 years of age, I used to live very close by to my cousin Ramon's house. Ramon (12) had 2 sisters Monica (17) and Alex (15).

When I arrived Ramon's step mother told me he was in his room playing with his sisters. When I came in his room I saw Monica and her best friend Ivonne (17) but I did not see Ramon. I asked them where he was and they told me they had a surprise for me.

They opened the closet's door and there was Ramon, hog tied and very tightly gagged with scarfs. All I could hear from him where little moans when he saw me. I told Ivonne and Monica it was very funny but that they should untie him. Ivonne told Monica to grab me and she did.

She grabbed my arms from behind and kept me like that. I started screaming for my step aunt to help me but inmediatley Ivonne put her hand over my mouth and told me that no one else should hear what was going on. Alex, my other cousin came in and Monica told her to go get some more rope. She did. Alex and Monica tied my wrists elbows and ankles while Ivone kept her hand over my mouth.

They where hog tying me on the bed and at that point my step aunt came in. She looked surprised and asked what was going on. I thought at that piont that I was saved from the situation I was in, but at that point Ivonne said that we where playing and that they just couldn't keep me quiet! My step aunt said " Use scarfs girls "!

I was astonished and could not belive what they where saying! She gave them advice for my gag insted of rescuing me! Alex said they had run out of scarfs and my step aunt said she would be right back. She came inside the room again but with several scarfs in her hand.

As Ivonne took her hand off my mouth, my step aunt stuffed a scarf inside my mouth, I dindn't have time to complain. Then Ivonne grabbed another scarf and put it over my lips and around my head to keep me from spitting it out. I was bound and gagged by older girls and left there along with my cousin.

My step aunt said joking that we would be quiet for a couple of minutes. They all went aout of the room and left us there helpless.

My cousin couldn't do a thing but I was managing to get the gag off my mouth.

15 minuted later I got the gag out and startet screaming for Monica to come untie us (Big mistake ) Ivonne came in with my step aunt. she Stuffed the scarf I had spit out in my mouth again and held it here covering my mouth with her hand. She told my step aunt "You see This kid just can not be silenced". My step aunt laughed and went out of the room. Meanwhile Ivonne was telling me to be quiet and to be still. My aunt came back with some medical tape, Put a wide strip over my lips and Ivonne put another scarf around my head over that.

Ivonne said "That will keep you quiet sweetie". They left again.

15 minutes later they all came back and untied us, they where all laughing about it. My cousin Ramon who though he was GI joe all tthe time thought is was like an adventure. I on the other hand enjoyed it, but I did not tell anyone I did :)