LauraB - My Humble Contribution (f+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

LauraB - My Humble Contribution (f+/f)

Post by Zek_ »

My Humble Contribution (f+/f)
By LauraB

I am now 24 years old and I do love to play bondage games. Most of the games I play now really are not suitable for this site. I know that my love for such things stems back to my younger days where tie up games were an ever present part of my childhood.

When I was 14 my sister Marie who was 16 had this best friens Leslie.

They would often have sleep overs where they would have several of their ruends camping out in our basement. I think they had them at our house because we had the larger basement that was totally finashed and vary comfortable with everything you would need including a kitchen.

They also liked it because my parents were always in bed by 10 Oclock and no one ever bothered them until the next morning. The only problem was that Marie would have these sleepovers but she never invited me.

It was a Friday night a little after 10, Our parents were in bed as usual.

The party was going on down stairs and I was up in my room feeling as rejected as usual when there was a knock on my door. It was Marie , "Hey squirt, what's ya doing"? she asked. "Who wants to know"? I asked in a totally anoied voice.

"Look kid I really feel bad for the way we have been treating you. I know it stinks that we have left you out of the sleepovers just because you are younger."(All her firends were 16 and 17)"Yes it does STINK"!! I answered.

"Anyway" she continued,"I really do feel bad about it and after talking it over with the others I am here to invite you to loin us". "Really"!! I exclaimed. my attitude changing instantly. "Yeah sure sis come on down. "OK Let me get my PJ's and stuff". (I was still in my pantiies and halter bra)"Just grab your stuff" she said"You can change down stairs".

Excited about the invitation I pulled on my robe,grabed my pajamas and slid my feet into a pair of flip flops as I followed Marie out the door.

As we decended the basement steps Marie a few step in front of me she spoke up,"Hey guys look who's here" There must have been a dozen girls there all dressed in pajamas, night gowns ect.

My excitement was short lived , As I reached the bottom of the steps two girls grabed me by each arm and a third came up behind me and put her hand over my mouth.All I could was "MMMMM" As they ushered me into the middle of the room. With all the girls laughing Marie stood there with a big smile on her face.

"So you want to be at a big girls sleep over? Well here you are". They all laughed.

"Now you are going to find out what really goes on here". They all laughed again. Just then one of the girls come over with a piece of cloth, It looked like a strip of torn up sheet. She folded it longway and forced it between my teeth forming a gag that tied behibd my head. The two girls that were still holding my arms pulled my robe down over my sholders and let it drop to the floor.

I was quickley ushered over to this beach recliner (the kind with nylon weaved straps) which was folded out flat.

With the help of a couple more girls I was picked up and laid out flat on the recliner. While they continued to hold Mare directed a few other girls to tie me. They used cotton ropes and silver duct tape to tie my wrists together above my head and my ankles to the foot of the recliner.

Tape was used above and below my knees and rope was used across my thighs and chest.

With in a few minuets they had me tied down really good. I cant describe the feeling I had , I guess it was a mix of fear and excitement.

I had played tie up's with Marie before so I knew she would never really hurt me; still with so many people around who knew what would happen.

None the less I could not dismiss the feeling of excitement as I lay there striped of my robe, flip flops lost in the struggle. I was at the mercy of a mob! How exciting!!.