Lydia - The Kidnapping Game (mm/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lydia - The Kidnapping Game (mm/mf)

Post by Zek_ »

The Kidnapping Game (mm/mf)
By Lydia

My story takes place when I was about 12 years old. My older brother, parents and I had just moved to a new town and because we didn't know anyone yet, our summer holidays were looking to be extremely boring.

However, it wasn't long after we moved that we met our next-door-neighbours. They were Mark (13), Lucy (8) and Alan (15 - same as my brother Roy).

A few days after we had moved, our neighbours' mother invited us over. We had lunch, talked about boring things like the weather and how it was looking to be a very cold winter (how can you tell?).

Mostly, Roy and I just sat there quietly. Then when we had finished lunch, Alan leaned over and whispered to Roy and me,

"Hey, let's go and have some fun!)

So us kids excused ourselves and trooped up to the bedrooms upstairs. Alan showed us into the room he shared with Mark and then pulled Roy aside, leaving me with Mark and Lucy. Mark gave a little groan and closed the door.

"Where did they go?" I asked.

"Let's just say, this is going to be an interesting afternoon," he said as he leaned on the door. A moment later, the door handle squeaked and the door was pushed hard against. I saw a glimpse of Alan before Mark pushed hard against the door himself, shutting it again. The next time Alan pushed, Roy was helping him.

"Quick, come over here!" Mark said but it was too late. The door swung open and Alan and Roy barged in. Both of them were holding ropes. Roy looked a little unsure of himself. However, Alan got right into it.

He pounced on Mark two gave a yelp. A moment later, Mark's wrists were tied together behind his back. It looked to me like Alan had a lot of practice at this. Seeing Mark helpless seemed to thrill Roy and he quickly hurried over to help.

In no time at all, Mark was on his stomach, a thick gag in his mouth and his wrists and ankles tied toghtly together. Mark squirmed helplessly.

All this time, I had watched open-mouthed. It was only when Roy and Alan turned to me that I suddenly realised that I was next.

Roy jumped forward and tackled me the way he often did for fun. We fell on the bed and I was quickly pushing him back. Alan came running with ropes and I felt them pull my arms back and tie my wrists together. Even so, I still thrashed about with my legs. Roy grabbed a foot as Alan came over with a scarf. I thought he was going to gag me but instead, he pulled it over my eyes.

I felt much more helpless after that as I couldn't see where the two older boys were. My ankles and knees were tied together and then a gag was placed between my teeth. Then, I felt them pull my ankles to my wrists and then they were tied together.

Feeling very restrained, I could hardly do anything but yelp through my gag. They seemed to have finished now and I heard them close the door. I was quie sure they had left. Then I heard Alan and Roys muffled voices coming from outside the door.

"Of course you and Lydia can stay longer," I heard Alan's mother say.

"Be back by dinner," my mother said.

"Sure," Roy said.

I grunted through my gag but it didn't seem like anyone heard. Someone coughed. Maybe it was Alan or Roy covering up the noise I was making.