Grey - Tied with Sister (f/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Grey - Tied with Sister (f/mf)

Post by Zek_ »

Tied with Sister (f/mf)
By Grey

I'm a 13 year old male, with a sister named Cindy(13) and she had a friend over named Beth(13)We were bored, looking through the TV stations, Beth leaving us for a moment. When she came back she had rope and a toy gun. "What's that for?"I asked.

"I'm kidnapping you guys"she said. We shrugged at eachother, better then having nothing to do. Cindy was forced to sit on her hands and not move while I was being tied. She tied my hands behind me palms facing, then sat me down and tied my ankles. "Comfy?"she asked patting my cheek. She didn't wait for a response, instead went over and bound Cindy the same way she did me. The grunts I heared from Cindy as she was being bound, well, I wish I had a tape recorder for it! I tested my bonds, we weren't going anywhere(Cindy had the same luck)

"I'll be right back"she said. We didn't move to untie our hands as we(well, at least me) found being tied like this enjoyable, and this was our first time and didn't cross our minds. She came back with a roll of tape. She ripped a strip off, placing it on my sister's face, then grabbing her nose and shaking it around a bit. Cindy gave a grunt from her gag. Then my mouth was taped shut however she didn't grab and wiggle my nose.

Instead, she gently got me off the couch and layed me on the floor. She had Cindy lay stretched out a bit, taking her socks and shoes off. Cindy knew what was happening and struggled the best she could but her bonds held. Beth sat on top of her and began tickling her feet. Cindy was laughing and screaming through her gag, however what would've echoed through the neighborhood was scarecly heared thanks to her gag. She didn this for what must've been close to an hour until she finally stopped. She put Cindy's socks back on but not her shoes, after all she probaly wouldn't be going anywhere it Beth had here way.

I expected her to do the same to me but she just gave me a smug little smile and went into the kitchen. I tested my bonds again which still held. Poor Cindy looked positively exhausted. Beth knew there were boundries so she came back in with a glass of water, but not before making Cindy promise not to scream or yell if she took the gag off. Cindy nodded with a "hm hm"The gagged was easily ripped off from the sweat that made it less sticky. Cindy's ankles were unbound and she was pulled to a sitting position as she gulped the water down. "Thanls"she said to Beth. Beth retied her ankles, regagged her and leaft her sitting while she focused her attention on me.

I was dragged into my parent's bedroom onto the bed. She straddled me and began scratching my chin a bit. No tickle attack or anything. She was giving me mercy and showing her best friend none. She leaft and a few moments later came back with Cindy, comepletely untied. "We'll free you, however you have to be a willing captive"said Cindy. I nodded, excited that this was going to be an every day thing. I was finally untied and nothing else happened until midnight between me and my sister Cindy!