Kidnap Boy : Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

lalut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnap Boy : Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)

Post by lalut »

Posted on September 27, 2010:

A couple of months after visiting Dena at college and spending the night tied up, gagged, and tickled nearly to death by Dena and her roommate Jamie, Dena was home for winter break. I was a junior in high school and had just received by driver’s license around Thanksgiving. Dena – my blonde, beautiful, black-belt best friend – was 19 and a sophomore at college.

I had certainly expected that when she got home for a month around Christmas we would have ample opportunities to play some tie-up games. Hopefully with Marissa too, our other gorgeous and sadistic friend. (Sadistic, at least, when it came to joining Dena in tying me up and torturing me). Of course when I refer to “tie-up games,” I am talking about, for the most part, Dena tying me up. Because I was no match for her.

Sadlly, we hadn’t had a “game” since Dena tied me up that weekend I visited her at college. I know she had told Marissa all about the way she and Jamie tied up and gagged me and tortured me with relentless tickling and sock gags, because Marissa had told me she knew about that in phone calls/emails and said she was jealous.

But Dena and I hadn’t seen much of each other between that weekend and Christmas 2002, because while she was home twice between then and Christmas, she was just too busy with schoolwork to hang out for an extended period of time. For the first time in, like, ever, we hadn’t seen much of each other for several weeks.

But it changed that Christmas.

We spent Christmas together, Dena’s family and mine (our Moms, us, and some cousins and family friends) and had a great time. Dena and I were sitting under the tree that night at our house and she was telling me how excited she was to be home and done for the semester, because she could now spend a ton of time with me and Marissa.

“Jess, I’ve missed you so much!” Dena said, hugging me and giving me a kiss as we sat on the floor under the lighted tree. She smiled at me in a way that pretty much made my insides collapse.

But….screeching halt. When I called her 2 days later on a Friday, she already had plans with some other friends to go out! WTF!

I kinda let on that I felt a little left out, until Dena told me she actually had a date (EEK!) Now I felt even MORE left out. She told me not to worry, and why didn’t I come over the next morning and she and I would spend the day together and we’d get Marissa and go to see, I think, Gangs of New York, which had just come out.

But I was kinda ticked off and felt that Dena was blowing me off. Later, Marissa would confide in me Dena didn’t really want to go and was trying to let this guy down easy – she liked him and all, but not in that way. And she felt if she took care of it at the beginning of Christmas break, it wouldn’t have to drag out. Which made perfect sense afterward.

But at the time I didn’t know that and I was miffed that Dena would blow me off.

So that night I called my friend Mike and told him let’s go to the movies this weekend to see Gangs of New York. He said cool, to let him know Saturday whether I wanted to go Saturday or Sunday. This was my way of getting back at Dena. Yeah, it was immature.

Saturday morning I dropped my Mom off at work and told her I’d have the car back to her at work before her shift ended at 7 p.m. (she was/is a nurse). I went back home and got dressed to go to Dena’s – sweater over a tee shirt, jeans, and sneakers – and left for her house at 9:30 a.m. Her Mom was working all day too. But my plan was to tell Dena sorry, I made plans tonight. Just as she had done to me. And stay for just a little while. Again, I know, it was immature.

I got to her house and Dena me at the door, smiling and cheerful. She had a barrette in her long blonde hair that clipped part of it but her hair still hung long. She wore reading glasses – which also made her look adorable. She had on black cargo pants and black socks with no shoes (of course), and a long-sleeve button down black sweater that hung open over a short-sleeved white button down blouse underneath it. It was kind of like a librarian look, which of course I found to be awesome.

“Hi baby!” she yelled, flinging the door open and throwing her arms around me. “Oh, I’m so excited you’re here today! Sorry about last night, OK?”

“Sure, whatever works,” I said kinda quickly and walked in.

We sat downstairs on the couch with the TV on watching nothing really at all. Dena sat Indian-style on the couch reading a magazine and I sat next to her, not saying much. After a while she picked up on it and asked me, “C’mon, Jess. Don’t be mad at me.”

I said, “I’m not.” (lie). “But I think I’m going to the movies with Mike instead tonight, if you don’t mind.”

Now it was Dena’s turn to look kind of hurt. “You…you’re going out with him and not me and Marissa?”

“Sure. We said today or tomorrow, me and him. And I think we’ll just go tonight.”

“Oh come on, Jess! Don’t be like that! I said I was sorry – and to tell you the truth the date wasn’t really any good. There won’t be a second one, I can tell you that.”

“No, really, it’s fine. But I think I’ll just go out with Mike today. We said today or tomorrow, so we might as well go today.”

This went on for a few minutes, Dena telling me not to be that way, me denying I was. Then Dena got to her feet and grabbed me by the arm and took me upstairs to her room and closed the door. She had me sit on her bed. She looked at me, smiled, and sighed.

“Jessie, honey, what am I going to do with you?” she asked with a big, understanding smile.

She had asked that many times before, but usually as she was getting ready to tie me up, or after she had already tied me up and was getting ready to torture me. But this was different.

“Let me show you something,” Dena said, and I nodded.

She pulled out a stack of emails and letters she’d sent me, all printed out and neatly stacked.

“Look at all these,” Dena said, holding the stack. “There’s no one I write to as much and no one I want to talk to as much as you. Not Marissa, not any other guy, but you. OK?”

I kind of softened at the point and said OK. And then I told her I felt like she blew me off last night and was upset and she was totally understanding. We hugged and Dena sat next to me on the bed and apologized.

But I still said, “But…I’m still going to go out with Mike. You and I can do stuff tomorrow. But it’s only fair – you blew me off last night, I blow you off today.”

“I thought you accepted my apology!” Dena said, getting to her feet with her hands on her hips.

“I did, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences!”

“Let me get this straight,” Dena said, now looking annoyed. “You can go out with Mike tomorrow, right?”

“Sure.”

“You don’t have to go out with him today?”

“Nope.”

“But still you’re going to, and just to punish me?” Dena asked, not believing.

“Yep! You know me, Dee. You know I sometimes can’t let things go. And I know it’s not right, but I’ll let this go…tomorrow,” I said with a smile and got up.

“Jess!” Dena said, blocking me from leaving the room.
“Dee, I have to go to the bathroom. Then I’m going to call Mike and tell him we’re on for tonight. Then we’ll say goodbye and I’ll see you tomorrow. That’s how it’s gonna be!” I said and I brushed by her and went across the hall into the bathroom. Dena didn’t try to stop me – she just stood there looking kind of stunned and shouted with a laugh, “That is SO unfair!”

I just laughed and used the bathroom and washed up and exited the bathroom.

Only to find Dena standing in the doorway. Looking at me – in her open sweater, black cargos, black socks and glasses – with a look that I’ve seen before. It was an evil look that said, “You are mine.”

I then noticed the white ropes she had stuffed into her cargo pants pockets. Dena was also holding a phone in her hands.

“Whoa!” I said.

“Yeah, that’s right. You’re not going ANYWHERE, Jess!” Dena said, holding out the phone. “Here – call Mike and say you’ll go out with him tomorrow.”

“No way!”

“Do it, Jess!” Dena said with a small smile, advancing on me with the phone and practically pressing me up against the wall next to the bathroom door. “Call him now or else!”

“Dena…”

“DO IT!”

I pushed past Dena in a rush and went for the stairs, but Dena stuck out her socked foot and tripped me. Dropping the phone, Dena grabbed me from behind and pulled me back to between her and the wall. I tried to get up again, laughing but emboldened, but Dena stuck her foot in my chest and forced me back down again. She was lethal with her hands AND feet, after all.

We were also both laughing. I tried to get up again and again Dena forced me back down with a socked foot to the chest.

“You’re not going anywhere, honey!” Dena said. A few more lame attempts to get up and she was right. She had me. I cowered against the wall at Dena’s feet, he foot holding me in place, loosely but as a warning not to mess with her.

“OK, OK, OK. I’ll call him. Give me the phone. This is kidnapping, you know!” I said to her.

“You think I don’t know that,” Dena said with a giggle, and placed the phone in my hand. “That’s right. I’m kidnapping you. Call Mike and tell him you’ll see him tomorrow. AND if you let on that you’re being kidnapped, if he tries to come here, I’ll take him hostage too! I’ll tie him up and torture him and make you watch! And don’t THINK I won’t do it!”

“Dee…”

“Call him now,” Dena said slowly.

She had me.

So I called Mike – he knew I was calling from Dena’s – and told him I was helping Dena with stuff at her house today, and that we’d do the movies tomorrow. Mike said that was fine and we hung up. Dena took the phone from me and placed in the hallway behind her. Then he eyes narrowed and she looked down at me with an evil grin.

“I am going to give you some orders now, Jess. You better follow them without any questions asked, do you understand?” Dena said with that terrifying smile, her foot still on my torso.

I swallowed and said nervously, “Yeah, I do.”

“Take your sweater off,” Dena demanded, slowly and softly.

I did. I had just a white-tee shirt under it.

“Take your shoes off,” Dena said in the same tone. I kicked them both off, leaving me in my white socks.

“Turn around.”

“What?”

“Turn around,” Dena demanded softly. “I won’t ask again. Put your face against the wall!”

Totally defeated, I slowly turned and pressed by nose against the wall.

“Stand up, keeping your nose against the wall,” Dena demanded.

I did, slowly.

“Put your hands behind your back!” Dena quietly but sharply said.

“But Dena…you don’t have to…”

“Do it. I will not ask again, sweetheart.”

I did. And Dena pulled my hands together and tied them behind my back with the white rope. She tied my hands with very bulky knots and very tightly. I wasn’t going anywhere!

Dena then turned me around to face her, and she put her face right in mine and said with a devastating smile, “You are MINE for the whole day, Kidnap Boy! Now start moving – down to the den. NOW!”

I did – Dena held onto my tee-shirt from behind and marched me downstairs, her helpless prisoner.

“D-Dena, we could have just…just hung out tomorrow. You are literally kidnapping me!” I said while walking to the den.

“Shut up!” Dena said sharply, and then when she got me to the couch she pushed me to the floor, at her feet. She removed another piece of white rope from her pockets. “I apologized so humbly and heartfelt to you, and all you did was throw it back in my face! So instead I am taking away your freedom for the day. I’ll hold you hostage all day long and show you what happens when people try to take advantage of my sincerity!”

“Now,” Dena said, crouching down with the rope in her hands, “Hold still while I tie your feet!”

And Dena crouched in front of me, not smiling, and tied my feet together at the ankles. She tied them without about a 5-foot piece of white rope and the knots were so well tied that I wasn’t going anywhere.

“No no no, my sweetheart. YOU are not going ANYWHERE today,” Dena taunted as she finished tying my feet together. “Today you are my captive!”

“Dena, do you really think this necessary?” I asked meekly, now fully tied up and staring into Dena’s piercing blue eyes.

“Oh, it’s VERY necessary, honey!” Dena said, pulling me close to her. “And there’s noihing you can do about it, is there? Is there?”

“Hee hee hee….my prisoner is now alllllll tied up, just like a like him!” Dena added, hopping to her feet. “You move, you die! I’ll be right back!” And she turned and ran upstairs.

I didn’t dare move – how could I and why would I? I was Dena’s helpless prisoner all over again. She had done this once before – kidnapped me and keeping me from going out with friends (the same friend, actually) but the first time in high school she was just feeling frisky and sadistic. Today she was annoyed….and frisky and sadistic. I sat there, against the couch with my hands tied behind my back and my feet tied, and thought of the horrible fate I was likely to face.

Dena bounded back down the stairs, now without the black sweater she’d worn over her blouse and wearing just her ruffled short-sleeved white blouse, with her black cargos and black socks. I think she wore those shirts partly because she knew how much I loved them – I have always had a thing for girls in short sleeves, and REALLY always loved puffy short sleeves. Dena loved them too, but on a winter’s day like today, I think she partly wore them for me. (Or maybe not – she DID have a sweater on at first, after all. Oh well. Whatever.)

Her reading glasses were off – she had put them on the end table before tying my feet. She carried a duffle bag, and I could the partial contents – socks, more rope, duct tape, and handcuffs. Oh no!

“Let’s finish tying you up so we know there’s no chance of you escaping!” Dena said, grabbing more lengths of white rope out of the bag and slowly coming at me with them. “Now you just hold still, sweetie, while your evil kidnapper finishes tying you up!”

Dena tied the ropes around my arms, fastening them to my chest, and then tightly tied ropes around my upper legs. As the finishing touch she rolled me over and tied a rope attaching my bound hands to my bound feet. It wasn’t a hogtie, but it restricted movement.

When finished Dena rolled me back over and propped me up against the coach, totally tied up. She crouched in front of me, inspected my bonds, and grinned.

“Whew! Finished! Well, I didn’t plan on kidnapping you today, Jess, but your bratty behavior left me no choice,” Dena said, getting up and standing over me. She placed her black-socked foot in my lap, and then she spoke forcefully. “You are going to sit there and think about what you’ve done! You are not going to speak, you are not going to watch TV, you are not going to bother me! You are going to just there tied up and think of the stinky way you treated your best friend today! Do you understand?!”

I nodded meekly. Not good enough.

“DO YOU UNDERSTAND??!!!” Dena yelled, now placing her foot on my chest and looking at me very annoyed.

“Yes! Yes I do!”

“Yes what?!” Dena shot back.

“Yes…ma’am?!” I guessed.

Dena giggled and lowered her foot and took it off of me. “Good,” she squealed while giggling. “Now we understand each other!”

So I sat there against the coach, fully tied up, and Dena sat on the couch over me in the lotus position, reading a magazine with her glasses back on. I occasionally glanced up at my captor and watched her reading – she never looked at me once. Man, it was like she had all the power over me. Like a princess sitting on her throne with her prisoner helpless at her feet.

After a few more minutes she went to the kitchen to get some iced tea and something to eat (crackers, I think) and she again resumed the lotus position and reading on the couch, while I sat beneath her on the floor.

It had been about 20 minutes of silence before I dared speak. It was about 11:15 a.m.

“Um…can I have something to drink too?”

“No,” Dena said, not looking up.

“Please?”

“No,” Dena said, again not looking up and twirling her hair. “You will be fed when I feel like feeding you.”

“But I’m really thirsty and haven’t eaten much today – I had like half a donut for breakfast,” I pleaded, kind of squirming around against the ropes as I did.

“You are starting to get on my nerves, Kidnap Boy,” Dena said, still not looking up from her magazine. “You need to sit there still and keep your mouth shut. I’m not gonna warn you again.”

“But this is unfair - please, just a drink of water, OK? Just a drink of water is all?” I asked again, now straining more against the ropes. “Come on, Dee! You can’t tie me up and not feed me or give me a drink!”

“Oh no?” Dena said, now putting down her magazine with an annoyed look and taking her glasses off. She slinked over to my end of the couch where I was propped up on the floor, like a cat hunting its prey. “Who says I can’t do anything I want to you when I tie you up?”

“Um…Dena…”

“I was clear about the no talking rule,” Dena said, now sitting with her feet pressed together at the soles and directly behind me, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back to force me to look her in the eye, and her free hand she clamped over my mouth hard. “If you violate it again, I will have to shut you up for good.”

“MMMMMMMPPH!”

“You just don’t listen, do you, Kidnap Boy?” Dena asked sharply. “ You are being held prisoner because of your childish brattiness! I’ve tied you up and told you two things: Sit still and no talking! And instead you are squirming all around like a little wiggle worm and talking when I have ordered you to be quiet! That is disobedience, and disobedience has to be punished!”

“MMMMMPH!!!!” I screamed and tried to force Dena’s hand off my mouth with my tongue, which must have felt pretty gross.

“Oh you little creep! That does it!” Dena demanded and took her hand off my mouth. “It’s time to shut you up for good!”

“Dena, please….”

“Sorry, Jess, but you made me do this,” Dena said as she slowly peeled off her black socks one at a time – they were stretchy cable knit socks and very long. When both her socks were off Dena held them to her nose and then said, “P.U! These socks stink! Well, you leave me no choice but to gag you!” And then she got up.

“Dena…NO! Please! I’ll be good,” I begged, with Dena now stand beside me in her bare feet.

“Yes, I know you will. Because you’ll have a sock gag in your mouth,’ Dena snapped, lowering her bare foot onto my face and then forcing my head down to the ground. “You sit still and keep your head down! Or you will be ever SORRIER!”

I obeyed, saying, “OK…OK…Please…just…please I won’t disobey you anymore,’ I whimpered, but my words were muffled, half by Dena’s bare foot and half my the carpet. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Dena tying her two socks together at the toes and turning the socks into one long gag.

“There – this oughta keep my prisoner quiet!” Dena said, pulling the knot in the socks tight. “Come here!”

And Dena crouched down, forced me into a sitting position, got behind me and cleave-gagged me with the socks, forcing the knot into my mouth to keep me quiet. She wrapped the sock gag around my head at least once – she had plenty to work with by stretching the socks out. When the gag was fully in place Dena tied the two ends of the sock together at my lips, which kept me even more quiet.

“There, are you happy? Bound and gagged!’ Dena said, grabbing me by the tee shirt and glaring at me with her face close to mine. “I tried to be nice and apologize and you tried to make me feel worse! Then I told you to keep quiet and you wouldn’t! So now your tied up and gagged with my dirty socks. Are you happy!”

I was stunned at Dena’s anger and sat there wide-eyed under the gag.

Dena went sat back down on the couch in the lotus position and began to read again. I just sat there, afraid to make a sound. This went on until right around noon. Dena unfurled her feet and moved them down to my face, putting her bare toes right under my nose.

“Smell my stinky bare feet, Kidnap Boy! Smell them!” Dena taunted. She kept this up and after a few minutes got to her feet and crouched in front of me.

Then Dena’s face turned into an all-out evil grin. “I need to keep you gagged, darling. We don’t want anyone to hear you crying out to be rescued from me when I start torturing you, do we?!”

Dena climbed into my lap and sat there facing me, giving me that evil smile 3 inches from me face, and reached for the phone. I didn’t dare move or make a sound. She dialed and my heart raced when she said, “Hello Maris!” And she giggled and kept piercing me with that awful and gorgeous smile while they made small talk for a minute.

“Anyway, Marissa, guess who is looking up at me right now with a gag in his mouth, his hands tied behind his back, and his feet tied? Care to take a guess?”

There was a squeal on the other end of the phone and Dena laughed and put her on speaker phone and and said, “That’s right. Kidnap Boy was very, VERY naughty today! He tried to make me feel guilty for going out last night, and then he threatened to not spend the day with us! Can you believe that?”

“Omigod, Jess, are you serious? After we made plans with you? How dare you!” Marissa said over the phone.

“That’s right. So I kidnapped him instead and decided to hold him hostage for the day. He wouldn’t stop whining so I took off my socks and gagged him with them. Now I’d like you to come over to help me teach him a lesson he will NEVER forget!” Dena taunted, winking at me in a way that made my heart race even faster.

“I’ll be right over!” Marissa squealed. “Jess, I haven’t seen you for a few weeks. Any chance you’re still ticklish???Hahahahahahaha!”

“Of course he is, honey. He is the most ticklish little boy on the planet. Listen to this,’ Dena said, and she placed the phone on the couch behind my head and started to tickle my neck with her fingers, opening her mouth really wide in a huge smile as she did that.

I screamed, “MMMMMMMMEREEEEEMMMMMMEEEEMMPPPHHHH” into the sock gag.

“He is in hysterics already!” Dena said. “Such a ticklish little captive!”

“Hahahahahaha!” Marissa laughed. “Oooh, I am so excited. I’ll be over in 10 minutes.”

“Oh and Marissa? Bring your special tools!’ Dena said.

“OK!” Marissa exclaimed.

“Bye bye,” Dena said and hung the phone up. She then looked at me and said, “You are dead.”

In squealed into the gag some more and Dena got off me, reached into her bag, pulled out a pair of cream-colored cable knit knee socks, and put them on her feet. Without saying a word she then sat over me on the couch and planted her newly socked feet over my mouth and nose. These socks were not clean either.

“You are going to remain foot-gagged until Marissa gets here, my precious hostage!’ Dena taunted. “And when she gets here we are going to tickle you so hard and for so long you might just pass out! Now SQUEAL into my feet like a little piggy, hostage! SQUEAL!”

I did and Dena laughed in an evil way and kept taunting and lecturing me with her feet over my gagged mouth and nose.

“My poor little hostage. So helpless and forced to smell my stinky feet. It’s soooooo humiliating, isn’t it? Being bound and gagged and tortured with Evil Dena’s foot odor!” Dena giggled. “But you brought this on yourself, sweetie! Your awful behavior brought this on. And soon we will TICKLE YOU TO DEATH!”

Dena laughed hard now, pressing her socked feet on my mouth and nose and even eyes. I was so nervous and giddy at the same time that I was nearly jumping out of my skin!

Finally, the doorbell rang. Dena looked down at me, bound and gagged and under her feet, and showed no pity.”Now the real torture begins!” Dena purred, taking her socked feet off my face and hopping to her feet.

“You’re dead,” Dena said again, giggling, as she padded up the stairs to let Marissa in.

Marissa jaunted down the stairs and stood in front me, giggling and smiling. This was the first I’d seen her in a month.

“Well well well it’s my little Kidnap Boy, just the way I like you! Tied up, gagged, and ready to be tortured!” Marissa giggled. Marissa was wearing grey sweatpants, a short-sleeved green hoodie, and Ugg-like boots. “Dena, those socks in his mouth? You gagged him with your socks?!”

“Fresh off my feet!” Dena announced, coming up and standing beside Marissa folding her arms. “I had to – he wouldn’t shut up and I warned him. I could have taped his mouth shut, I guess, but I needed him to get the message. Disobedience means dirty socks in your mouth!”

“Well, we should really get started, then,” Marissa said, reaching down and pulling her boots off. She was barefoot. Marissa started to wiggle her fingers in the air and she slowly walked toward me. Dena did the same thing and both walked to me slowly, grinning, wiggling their fingers in the air while I flopped to my side, straining against the ropes, and screamed to no avail into the sock gag.

“Here we come,” Marissa sang at me, her wiggling fingers getting closer and closer.

“Here come the tickle-torturers, ready to tickle our helpless hostage to death!” Dena added, her wiggling fingers now inches from my body.

Dena and Marissa then touched their fingers down and began to administer one of the fastest, most brutal tickle tortures I have ever suffered. They attacked either side of me with a devilish glee, tickling me everywhere from my neck down to the thighs. I screamed and felt tears come to my eyes as they tickled and tickled and tickled me, taunting all the way. I was all tied up and couldn’t fight back.

“Such a ticklish wittle boy!” Dena taunted.

“We’re going to tickle you into insanity!” Marissa taunted.

“We’re just getting warmed up, Kidnap Boy. These are gentle tickles! Wait until we start the serious tickling!” Dena said.

“Tickle torture is the only way bad boys learn their lessons,’ Marissa said.

And as they said these taunts and others, they kept tickling every inch of my upper body. Tears were all over my face and it was hot and stinging. Dena’s exposed arms were read and goosebumped she was so excited. Marissa had to catch her breath a few times because she was so excited to be tickling me to death. I just screamed and laughed and screamed and begged into the sock gag for it to stop. My sides ached, by body was exhausted, but I was like a giant nerve ending and the more Dena and Marissa tickled me, the worse it got!

I could tell by the clock that they had been tickling me for 25 minutes nonstop when Dena said, “OK. Let’s give Jessie a breather. He’s crying so hard we need to calm him down!”

Marissa agreed and Dena slid the sock gag out of my mouth.

“AHHH! AHHH! AHHHHH! PLEASE!!! I beg YOU PLEASE!!!!!” I cried to them. They just giggled. I looked at them through tear-filled eyes and laughed some more. “I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE!!!! I’LL DO ANYTHING!!! PLEASE!!!!”

“Shhhhh, baby. Shhhhhhhh,’ Dena said, soothing me and rubbing my hot face with her cool but tortuous hands. “Marissa, go get a cool washcloth for Jess. That should help.”

Marissa got to her feet and ran upstairs, and Dena said, “Poor baby. You just had to push me too far, didn’t you? Honey, if I want you hear, NOTHING will let you get away. I’d tie you up and hold you prisoner for a month of I wanted to!” Then she laughed and kissed me. “I’m going to untie these ropes and replace them with handcuffs – I don’t want you to get hurt, OK?”

“OK OK OK OK! Just please don’t tickle me anymore!” I begged, still laughing but talking quieter. “I’ll be good, I promise!”

“I know you will! But we’ll probably have to tickle you some more – sorry, baby!” Dena said.

I just moaned as Dena fastened handcuffs over my already-bound hands and then untied the ropes.She untied the sock-gag from around my feet and as Marissa came back down with a washcloth, Dena was untying my feet. My socks were still on and my feet were boiling inside them.

“You’re untying him?!” Marissa said. “Already?!”

“No,” Dena said. “I’m just changing his bonds from ropes to handcuffs. Jess won’t dare try to get away from us – trust me!” (She was right)

Marissa straddled my midsection and dabbed my face with the washcloth and it felt great.

“Ahhhhh – thank you, thank you,” I said softly. “That feels so good!”

“Such a little cutie pie, all tied up,” Marissa smiled as she caressed my now-cool face with the washcloth. “Such an adorable little hostage!”

Meanwhile, Dena had untied all the ropes that bound me. My hands were tied behind me with handcuffs and that was it.

“I’ll be right back,” Dena said and ran upstairs while Marissa get rubbing my face and neck with the cool cloth.

Dena came back down with a big glass of iced tea for me.

“Sit him up – come here, honey. You’ve earned a drink!” Dena said, and she fed me the glass if iced tea, and then a cracker. “See? I told you I’d feed you when I wanted to!” And Dena laughed and smiled and kissed me again.

Dena then took me to the bathroom because I had to pee REALLY bad.First she had me slide my cuffed hands under me, as I had done many times before. Now my hands were tied in front. I thought of trying to escape, but knew I’d never make it. And all I wnted to do was pee. Honestly I was lucky I didn’t pee my pants while they were tickle-torturing me.

After that, Dena walked me back into the den and sat me on he floor against the couch again.She brought over a big pillow.

“Lay down, with your head on the pillow,” Dena told me. I did. Dena then took my cuffed hands, tied a rope to the cuffs, and tied them to the leg of the couch, so my hands were stretched out and tied down over my head, but I was propped up by the pillow. It was after 1, meaning I’d been tied up for something like 2 ½ hours now.

“Marissa, sit in front of Jess. Jess. If you do everything I say, we’ll take it somewhat easier on you, OK?” Dena asked.

I nodded and Marissa sat down in front of me, her back to me.

“Here, Jess, wrap your feet around Marissa and keep them there,” Dena said, raising my legs up and wrapping them around Marissa’s body. Dena then got up, went to my feet, and pulled the long handcuffs out of her bag and fastened them around my ankles. So my feet were tied AROUND Marissa.

To recap – my hands were bound over my head, and my feet were tied together around Marissa. Marissa just giggled.

“I love this!” Marissa said.

“What…what is this???” I asked, panicked.

“Shhhh…I said no fighting.” Dena said. “I have just tied you to Marissa. Now she can do whatever she wants to your feet.”

“Nooooooooooooooooooo!” I said but it was no use. Marissa calmly pulled off my socks and discarded them.

“Let’s get these sockies off and see Jessie’s cute little feetsies!” Marissa taunted. This was an ingenious way for them to tie me up – I was totally immobile and literally tied around Marissa, so I couldn’t get away.

Marissa started to very lightly tickle my bare feet with her fingers while Dena sat on the coach, looked down at me, grinned, and planted her smelly socked foot over my mouth.

“This will keep him quiet for now, Mariss. Tickle his feet until they turn pink!” Dena said.

That’s exactly what Marissa did. She was an expert foot tickler – I can’t imagine anyone doing it better. She tickled my feet first with her fingers for 10 minutes, then with that massager (from the Spa Day) for another 10 and then finally with Dena’s electric toothbrush for the final 10, just the spindle with no brush. I howled into Dena’s foot and felt the tears run down my face as I laughed like a maniac.

“A good foot-tickler knows just where to go to give the MAXIMUM amount of torture!” Marissa said, running the electric spindle all over my helpless feet. “The balls of the feet, in between the toes, the arches, the sides of the feet – Everywhere!”

Marissa taunted and tickled me until I was out of breath. When she finally stopped and turned the brush off, I was whimpering into Dena’s foot gag so hard you could hear me loud and clear.

“I think he’s had enough!” Marissa said. “No one can take torture like this!”

“Oh, I think he can take a little more, honey,” Dena said ominously. “Mariss, hand me the duct tape please.”

Marissa did and Dena tore off a piece while keeping her cream-socked foot still flush over my mouth while I cried and panted and laughed some more. Then Dena quickly removed her foot and replaced the foot gag with the duct tape. Dena tore off one more piece and gagged me again with it, and then smoothed it out gently and planted a kiss right on my taped mouth.

“I just love torturing you, honey. So ticklish, so helpless, so cute!” Dena said.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“MMMPH!” Dena mimicked. “MMPH MPPH!”

Marissa cracked up, my feet still bound around her.

Dena went to the bag and got out a long white scarf and quickly blindfolded me with it. The last thing I saw were those soft, puffy short sleeves she wore an inch from my face as Dena blindfolded me and I couldn’t see a thing. I was now bound, gagged, and blindfolded, by feet tied around Marissa and my hands bound over my head. I was beyond helpless and was terrified.

“I know we’ve tortured you pretty bad, but we’ve got one more left, sweetie, and I apologize for that,” Dena said. “I think the worst kind of torture must be the one you know is coming, but you have to wait for. The kind of torture that could strike at any minute!” And with that Marissa tickled my foot and I yelped into the gag.

“Like that. When we tie you up and tickle you without a blindfold, at least you know what’s coming. But when we tie you AND blindfold you and TELL you we are about to tickle you, you will NEVER know what’s coming!” Dena taunted.

This was agony! I whimpered into the gag and the anticipation was killing me!
Dena then whispered to me, gently, “We’re going to tickle you 20 times for 10 seconds at a time. And you’ll NEVER know when it’s coming, or where it’s coming. Are you ready?”

I vigorously shook my head.

“Too bad,” Dena giggled. “Because it’s coming in 5…4…3..2..1…”

With each number Dena counted down I jumped and squealed and then started to scream into the gag when she reached zero.

I could hear them both giggling.

“He never knows when we’re going to tickle him, or where!” Marissa said.

“I knooooooow!” Dena purred. “This must be such torture!”

With each second I waited I got more and more scared and quivered more and more. I finally felt Dena tickling me lightly up my arms on the underside and it was brutal.

“That’s one!” Marissa said. The next one came quickly, with Marissa tickling both my knees at once for 10 seconds.

“That’s two!” Dena said. “Where will I tickle you next, Jessie? Huh? Huh?”

Dena must have waited 5 minutes to tickle me again, and I was nearly out of my mind with nervousness. Finally Dena began to savagely tickle my ribs and screamed, “That’s three!” and then said, “Marissa, count out loud until I stop!” And Marissa counted to 100, no lie, before Dena stopped tickling me. I was crying-laughing and in hysterics.

“MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!”

“OK, you poor thing, that counts for 10! So that’s 12!” Dena giggled. And then she screamed, “13!” And began to savagely tickle my neck WHILE Marissa tickled my feet. Dena counted off this time, barely able to do it because she was laughing so hard. I was thrashing and squirming and kept thinking I’d pass out or something. This was as bad as tickle-torture got!

Dena finally reached 60 and stopped and she and Marissa were laughing uncontrollably.

“Woo! Our poor little hostage! I don’t think he can take much more!” Dena said. But then Marissa tickled the soles of my feet again with her amazing fingers. “19!” she yelled and stopped after 10 seconds.

But for 20, they sat there with me bound and gagged and blindfolded for at least a half-hour. While I had calmed down from my shrieking terror, I was terrified every time one of them moved. At least 10 times Dena said, “Here it comes!” and then did nothing.

Then Dena started to tickle my armpits again!!!! Savage, nonstop, for at least 5 minutes. “Ooops, I lost count, Marissa! I better start the tickle clock over! One…two…three” and Dena did this over and over again!

I screamed so hard I finally got the gag loose!

“NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! Time’s up! TIME’S UP!!!!”

“Time isn’t up until I say it is!’’ Dena hissed, her incredible fingers torturing the hell out of my exposed armpits. “I am going to tickle you until I get tired of it!”

FINALLY Dena stopped tickling me and pulled the rest of the tape gag off.

“Well, Mariss, this might have been the worst tickle torture we ever gave him. Jamie and I got him really bad at school, but there is nothing like being tickle-tortured by Dena and Marissa!” Dena said laughing.

Marissa unlocked my feet from the cuffs and said, “Hell yeah, Dee! We are the greatest torturers in the world! Don’t you agree, Jess!”

“I do!” I panted as Dena took my blindfold off. “I do I do I do I do!!! You two are amazing. I had no strength left. It was almost 3 p.m. and I had been tied up for 4 ½ hours. And tickled and tortured for close to 3 hours.

“Have you learned your lesson, Jessie?” Dena said, standing over me with her hands on her hips while Marissa knelt at my side.

“I have! I’m sorry I acted like a jerk! I’m so so sorry!” I said, still tied down with my hands over my head.

“Don’t you ever do it again!” Dena said in a fake-schoolteacher like voice, but then raised her socked foot and dug it into my rib cage. “No no no no no no no!!!”

Each time Dena said “no” she tickled me with her socked toes. “No no no no no no…..”

“AHHH! AHH! STOP!!1 NOT YOUR FEET!!! Anything ANYTHING BUT YOU FEET!!! PLEASE DENA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” I thrashed around but Marissa held me in place and Dena kept right on tickling me with her feet.

“Not the feet? Not the feet! Of course the feet! I love tickling you with my feet, Kidnap Boy! I love love love love…….love love love it!!!!” And with each time Dena would say “Love” she would jab her toes into my ribs again. “Marissa is the best at tickling someone’s feet, but I AM the best at tickling WITH my feet!”

FINALLY (again) Dena took her socked feet out of my ribs and stopped tickling me. I was again crying and laughing hysterically and Marissa stopped holding me down.

“Shh, sweetie, it’s over now,” Dena said, turning sweet again and reaching down and untying my hands from the couch leg. Now I was only handcuffed.

Dena and Marissa picked me up and put me on the couch, and with Dena placing my head in her lap and Marissa placing my feet in hers. They calmed me down and massaged me and after about 10 minutes I was finally, finally calm. My GOD did they tickle-torture me this time. Marissa took a rope and tied my feet again, and I was too tired to even protest.

“No more tickling, I promise. We’re gonna keep you tied up for awhile, but no more tickling,” Dena said. “As long as you do ONE thing for us, to show us how sorry you are. Do you know what we want from you?”

“yes,” I moaned, smiling and kind of delirious. “You want me to kiss your feet.”

“You got it,”Dena said, and they rolled me to the ground. Dena and Marissa each got up and stood over me, Dena in her creamc-colored socks, Marissa barefoot.

“Kneel before your kidnappers,” Dena demanded. I did.

“Kiss our feet until we tell you to stop. One at a time, over and over again!” Marissa said.

And I did. I kissed their feet over and over again, for several minutes. Dena at last told me I had done enough and let me stop.

After a while Dena and Marissa gagged me with duct tape and left me bound and gagged on the couch while they went and dropped my Mom’s care off at work for her. When they got back Marissa had rented a movie that night and they told me I’d be tied up until Dena’s Mom got home around 8. I stayed bound and occasionally gagged on the couch until then and they kept their word. Dena would out her feet on my face and make me smell her socks occasionally, and Marissa would do the same with her bare feet, but at 7:30 they untied me and the day of torture was over.

“If you ever do that again,” Dena warned as I went to take a shower and wash off the rope marks, “we’ll torture you even worse than today!”

Wow, what a time. Strange as it may seem I really did love these games!

KB

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)