JCL : 05 - JCL Gets It (f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

JCL : 05 - JCL Gets It (f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

JCL's stories
05 - JCL Gets It
Story index at the bottom

By JCL

To set the conditions for this story, refer back to the "Playing in Tent" story, concerning my younger sister Jenny and our cousin Kim. An attempt by them to restrain me backfired and resulted in both of them being tied up and gagged. It was the next day that the tables were turned. Mid-morning, my parents left with my aunt to visit another relative, leaving me alone with Ann, Jenny and Kim. My aunt has a large house that had three stories, if you included the basement. Ann and I were reading down in the den in the basement when I heard Jenny call out my name from upstairs. "Can you come up here for a second?"

I replied that I was busy reading and could she come down here. I should have known from the tone of her voice that something was up - but I was too engrossed in my reading to notice. She called out a few more times, but then gave up after I would not budge. It was a few minutes later that she and Kim bounded down the stairs holding something behind their backs.

"We've got something neat to show you, but you have to close you eyes." Kim said.

I told them to show me, refusing to shut my eyes. They pleaded and insisted that I play along with their charade. After much prodding from them and my sister Ann, I agreed and shut my eyes. After the usual "no peaking" comments and checks for compliance, I suddenly found myself set upon by both girls.

They wrestled me down on the couch and attempted to pull my arms behind me. Surprised by the attack, I fought back and was able to keep the girls at bay. It was the next moment that I knew that I was in trouble.

Jenny looked over and pleaded "Ann, help us." I don't think Ann knew what was going on, but if it was a battle of the genders, she knew which side she was on.

With Ann's help, they were able to pin my arms behind my back while Kim tied a rope tightly around my wrists. I struggled against the rope but it didn't take long to realize the girls were not going to make the same mistake twice (see earlier posting).

With me relatively helpless sitting there on the couch, Jenny explained to Ann what was occurring. As I tried to explain that they started it, Kim, who had unknowingly made her way around behind me, suddenly pulled a folded white handkerchief tightly over my mouth, knotting it securely behind my neck. I was so surprised by the quickness of this attack that I sat there stunned. The girls forced me to my feet and with Ann's blessing, marched me upstairs to the top floor and Kim's room.

I was seated on a chair near a desk in the room and my ankles were tied together. Kim then tied my knees together and wrapped a longer rope around my torso numerous times.

It was a thorough job. I did manage to push the handkerchief down off of my mouth but before I could say more than a few words Kim had stuffed another handkerchief in my mouth. With Jenny's help, Kim pulled the first handkerchief back over my mouth and tied it incredibly tight. I really felt helpless. This was one of the few times in my childhood that I felt that I could not escape or yell for help. Kim had tied the gag so tightly that I could not slip it off. I just sat there and looked at them. Convinced of their success, they proceeded to play in the room until Kim decided to add a blindfold.

They left me like that for at least an hour. I couldn't see, move, or say anything. Ann did check in on me once, only to exclaim that she liked me better that way. I felt pretty submissive by the time I was released. Jenny and Kim warned me in their playful way to not try anything or expect a repeat performance. I did anyway. But that is fodder for another day.

Stories retrieved from Stories of Tie-Up Games