JCL : 08 - The Case of the Tapping Heels (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

JCL : 08 - The Case of the Tapping Heels (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

JCL's stories
08 - The Case of the Tapping Heels
Story index at the bottom

By JCL

My little sister's friend Chris was about a year older than she was. She lived in a house down the street and would often come over to play after school (in fact a little too often if my mother had any say in it). She was quite attractive (and only about a year younger than I was) with light brown curly hair and dark brown eyes that could look right through you. She was always a lot of fun but her mom was a real pain in the * (well you know where). Anyway, Chris and Jenny were both fans of the Nancy Drew mystery novels and would often trade so they could read each one. As a side note, from reading some of the entries on this page and others, I get this strong feeling that I wasn't the only guy that read them too. I have to admit that I was only interested in the books that had Nancy or one of her friends getting tied up though. I guess I got my start between those books and Saturday morning cartoons. Well, Chris and Jenny liked to pretend at times that they were a pair of girl sleuths like in the stories. Most of the time they would do this off on their own - attempting to create a mystery out of nothing. Occasionally, I would help set up a mystery for them or play along. There were I believe three times that this led to somebody getting tied up - once with both of them, once with just Chris, and once with Chris and then me. I'll recount the time that just Chris got it for now - the other stories will have to wait.

It was one of those days that the house was empty and I was left alone with Jenny. Chris dropped by and they decided to play their sleuth game again. The girls asked me to set something up, but aware of my opportunity, I suggested that they try to pattern it after an actual Nancy Drew story. I acted as if I was grabbing one at random, but purposefully reached for (I am not going to remember the actual title) "The Case of the Tapping Heels". I knew this book contained a part where Nancy was tied up and gagged and was trying to communicate her position by tapping her heels on the wall or something. They agreed, not yet knowing the title that I had chosen. I suggested that Chris be Nancy this time (it always seemed that the resident of the house in which the game was played got the best part). After a little discussion, it was decided. Now I don't remember how we got to that part of the book, as I was way to interested in the ending to notice, but we somehow got to the part where Nancy is investigating and is kidnapped. The girls were reading a little while I scampered around collecting my kidnapper's tools. I was waiting downstairs when Chris finally emerged from Jenny's room and started searching for clues. As she was making her way into the den, I grabbed her from behind and clamped my hand over her mouth. She must have read ahead as she seemed to fully expect this. To my delight, she played along, mmmppphhing and pretending to try and get away. I said something like "Nancy Drew, you've snooped in the wrong place this time."

That comment seemed to she really began to play along. I "dragged" her into the downstairs bedroom and put her on the bed. I shut the door and turned to find her sitting up with her wrists crossed behind her back. Ah, a willing victim! I pulled out some rope that I had stashed and tied her hands securely together. I used another rope to tie her ankles together. At this point I didn't want to seem to eager, as I was not sure how much she would hold me to the exact story in the book. I finally decided to add one more long rope wrapped many times around her body. That seemed to do the trick and she seemed quite content with the progress, acting as if she was a poor damsel in distress in the clutches of some evil villain. I won't forget that she did break character for a second to tell me that I needed to gag her as Nancy is not able to talk in that particular scene. As this was the first time for me to tie up Chris, I did want to scare her by stuffing something in her mouth. I simply took a white handkerchief, folded it, and walked around behind her. Chris closed her lips and held her head back to allow me to position the gag over her mouth, just under her nose. I pulled the handkerchief snugly over her mouth and, after several tries, was able to tie it very tightly in the nape of her neck. The gag was quite snug and her cheeks bulged out from over the white cloth. She didn't seem to mind and went back to being Nancy captured by the villain. I, of course, enjoyed this tremendously and couldn't help but sit there and watch.

After a bit of struggling, I went out to look for Jenny. The villain does not get caught at this point, so I had to hide before she came down. Chris was still struggling on the bed, so I dragged her on to the floor so she could tap on the wall. With all that struggling, her gag had slipped down a bit, so I pulled it back up under her nose. I had a hard time leaving her like that - those big brown eyes looking out from over a tight white gag. As this was the first time that I tied up someone from outside the family, the enjoyment was more thorough. As I left the room, she watched me, struggling and mmmpphhhing the whole time. Jenny found her a few minutes later and freed her. As I said, there were two other times that I can remember where our little adventures ended in somebody getting tied up.

Stories retrieved from Stories of Tie-Up Games