Ash : 05 - Lynn's Fantasy (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ash : 05 - Lynn's Fantasy (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ash's stories
05 - Lynn's Fantasy
Story index at the bottom

By Ash

Tue Apr 7 00:05:44 UTC+0800 1998

Well, it seems ask and ye shall receive is a saying that applies around here. Thanks A-man and Nesblt for a couple of great stories. One question A-man: do we get to hear abot any of your stories with Erin? Alright, urged on by Bill and given approval by Canuck (thanks for responding guys) here's one of my teen tie-up stories I promised.

In my last year of high school I found myself involved in an unusual conversation one day during lunch break. A group of us were sitting around talking about our private fantasies. Now, being the shy lad I am, I didn't muster up the courage to tell the others about my own fantasies involving ropes and gags, but others didn't seem to have this problem. One girl said she would love to make love under a waterfall - while she was tied up. This brought an instant reaction form the group: everyone was smiling like "Yeah, cool". Then a good friend of mine, Lynn admitted her fantasy was very similar: bondage in a bathtub!

I had a hard time just acting casual. And since I was dating the girl I thought was the love-of-my-life at the time, I knew I couldn't hope to pursue the thoughts that had abruptly entered me mind.

As it turns out, my girlfriend and I broke up in horribe circumstances a couple of months later; and a couple of months after that, Lynn and I had a fairly private chat after a party. I was talking about how hard it was being alone (sigh) after being in (wjat I thought) was a really great relationship. Lynn was consoling me and talking about her own love-life woes.

All of a sudden a strange sense of bravado came over me and I asked Lynn if she remembered the infamous fantasies conversation (as it became known). She blushed and said yes - and I had my opening.

I said: "Maybe you'd like me to . . . uh, you know . . . give you a hand with that one, um, day".

You get the idea. sturred and stammered my way through the question, half expecting to be slapped. But Lynn just smiled (went a bit pinker) and said: "I think I'd like that". My heart rate peaked at about a million revs per second, and this stupid grin came over my face.

"Cool." (Remember, I was seventeen).

We eventually organised an appropriate time (when the house was empty) and Lynn turned up right on time. Not wanting her to think I was a freak who did this kind of thing regularly (although that's exactly what I am), I asked het to bring the stuff she wanted to be tied with. She arrived witha plastic bag filled with brand new clothesline, a roll of white tape, and a couple of silk scarves. I must have looked at her funny when I saw what she had with her, because she mumbled something about wanting to do it right, and that was what she had women tied up with on TV.

We went into the bathroom together and I began filling our Roman style tub with water. Lynn looked all fidgety and I asked if she still wnated to do this. She nodded her head quickly, and began to strip.

That was something I wasn't ready for. I guess I'd kind of expected her to be put in the bathin whatever she was wearing. She quickly removed her black shorts and mustard coloured top, and stood before me in a black bra and panties. The reason for the coulour was obvious - I wouldn't be able to see as much when the water soaked through the black material - but she was still a site anyway. I should mention Lynn wasn't really my type. She had short black air, and a kind of freckly face, and without being rude, she's not exactly proportioned the way I prefer women to be. But she was my friend, and I was determined to make this experience everything she wanted it to be.

I asked her to cross her hands behind her back, and she did so meekly. I then tied her hands tightly enough so she wouldn't be able to escape, but not so tight that she would be sore after two and a half minutes. She shivered as I finished tying the knot, and I gave her a comofrting smile. Next, I had her sit on the edge of the tub and I bound her ankles, and then her knees, together securely. I asked if everything was tight wnough and she said yes. With my help, she swung around so her bound ankles enetered the water. While she waited patiently (what else could she do), I added bubble bath to the water and made sure it started to froth up. I was reday for the next stage of tying Lynn up.

I wrapped rope around her cheast beneath her breasts, pinning her arms to her sides. Then I went over to the bag and grabbed the scarves and the tape. Lynn eyed me nervously, but said nothing. I also grabbed a clean washcloth form under the sink on my way over to her.

"And that would be for?" she asked.

I answered as I turned off the faucet. "How far do you want to go?"

She eyed me nervously.

"I meant in terms of being tied up."

She smiled a little. "Doesn't seem like I have much choice, does it?"

It was my turn to smile.

I grabbed the washcloth and said: "Open wide."

She asked me to wait, and I looked at her expectantly.

"Kiss me," she said simply. For the first time I noticed how uneven her breathing was. She was REALLY enjoying this. Unable to resist, I kissed her. Once. As much as she wasn't my type in the normal course of events - this was not the normal course of events!

But that was all I allowed myself. I don't think I would have been able to look myself in the mirror had I taked advantage of Lynn while she was so vulnerable in the midst of her fantasy. (That sounds pretty noble, doesn't it?)

I broke the kiss and quickly filled her mouth with the washcloth. She protested a little, but I held the washcloth in place as I folded one of the scarves into a crude band and cleave gagged her with it. Still not satisfied, I ripped off three peices of tape and covered her lips over the cleave gag as best I could. Finally, I blinfolded Lynn with the second scarf.

Then, to finish her fantasy, I lowered her into the water that was about 25 centimetres deep - Then I stepped back to watch. Lynn stuggled for a while, trying to free herself. I stayed with her, making sure she didn't fall face down in the water, and kept asking her if she was alright. She would always nod her head and continue to twist aginst her bonds. Whoah, was she a site! Eventually, she gave up, and layed back in the water, her head resting against the wall.

I still see Lynn around today - and although we never got together officially, we did share the occasional bondage experience. That ended when she met her (now) fiancee. She's a great girl, but I can't help but wonder if her fiancee is as good at tying her up as I was! ;-)

Where did those days go?

Stories retrieved from Stories of Tie-Up Games