Jeff : Tracy & Co. (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeff : Tracy & Co. (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tracy & Co.

By Jeff

Well...here is my first post...long overdue...sorry guys...many more to come.

I was 14 and was dating a girl...Tracie who was 13. I had been tied before by my babysitter and by some of my sisters friends...and was coming to realize that I liked it. So I was trying to figure a way to tell Tracie that I would like her to tie me.

One night we were watching a movie...cant remember which one...that had a prolonged b & g scene in it. It was a girl getting tied...and she was wrapped up tight. I saw this an opportunity to bring up the subject.

"How can they expect us to believe that she cant get loose....I mean, its almost impossible to really tie somebody up so that they cant get free" I said.

Tracie looked at me and her eyes kind of lit up...making me feel a little more comfortable.

"How would you know?" she asked coyly.

I told her briefly that my babysitter had tied and gagged me for fun a few years back...and that I got loose easily. This was not true, I could not get loose...but thats another story.

"I'll bet you I could tie you so that you couldnt get loose!" she said.

My heart began racing...this was working out perfect!

"Your'e on!" I said. "I'll bet you a pizza this Friday" I really hoped to lose that bet.

It was about 10 and the movie was ending.

"You ready to try?" I asked.

Tracie looked at her watch. "It's too late now...I dont want to be rushed. Come over tomorrow around 4. My mom and Dad are going out to dinner...they wont be back til 9 or 10. And if I do decide to untie you....you can buy me my pizza!"
She winked and kissed me goodnight.

Needless to say, the next day of school was the longest ever. Finally we let out and at promptly 4...I showed up at Tracies door.

"Right on time!" she said, and let me in. "Follow me"

She took me by the hand and led me to the basement.

When I got down there...I got really excited. Tracie had all of her equipment laid out....rope....duct tape...silk scarves.....and pantyhose.

"Lie down here" she said...leading me to a leather massage table her parents had in a back room. I did as instructed.

Without a word...she grabbed a length of rope and FIRMLY bound my hands together above my head. She then led another rope from it to one of the legs of the table,

"Is that too tight?" she asked sweetly.

"No" I replied.

"Good" she smiled. With that she spread my legs apart and bound each of my ankle to the font two legs of the table.

"How does that feel?"she asked. "Think you can get loose?"

"Probably" I replied sarcastically....just asking for more. I got more. She left the room for a second and came back with a bunch of Ace bandages (she was a trainer for the fotball team). I knew I was in trouble now.

"This might change your mind" she teased...and proceeded to secure me to the table with the bandages from my shoulders to my knees. when she was done I couldnt move an inch.

"Wow....I think you've got me" I said. When you want your pizza?"

She held a finger to my lips.

"Not so fast, honey" she cooed. "You dont think Im gonna let you off that easy do you? Besides...you look so cute like that!" I tried to struggle against the ropes in vain. But even if I could have gotten loose, I did not want to.

She walked across the room and grabbed the scaves and the duct tape. Holding the scarf, she rubbed the silky texture against my face.

"A couple of finishing touches for my little prisoner. Raise your head"

I did as instructed, and she wrapped the scarf around my eyes tightly. She then too sevaral pieces of tape and placed them over my eyes...

I heard her giggle at my helplessness. She then bent over and kissed my lips...

"Open your mouth, hostage!" she ordered.

Man, I thought, she is really getting into this. I opened wide and felt a pair of pantyhose shoved in. She then took at least 7 or 8 turns around my head with the tape...totallly silencing me. She stood back and laughed.

"OK...get loose!" she teased. I knew I couldnt....but made a vain effort. No chance.

Shae laughed and toyed with me for a while...tickling my feet...biting on my ears....and taunting my helplesseness. Then she stopped.

"Im gonna go take a shower before I let you buy my pizza. Just lay here for a while and think about how helpless you are".

Of course, she followed that with the inevitable.."Oh, and don't go anywhere" I grunted beneath my gag and heard her make her way up the stairs.

I laid there for about a half an hour when the situation took a wild twist. I heard a faint knock on the front door...followed by three or four more female voices. My heart began to race as I heard the voices approach. Then I heard several sets of footsteps coming down the stairs...giggling the whole way.

"Oh my God Trace, you really did it!" I heard one voice exclaim that I recognized as Lisa, Tracie's best friend.

"He asked me to" replied Tracie...as I cringed. I heard someone approach me.