Jeff : Tracy & Co. (part 2) (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeff : Tracy & Co. (part 2) (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tracy & Co. (part 2)

By Jeff

So there I lay...bound gagged and completely immobilized by my girlfriend Tracie. I lay there motionless for about a half an hour when the situation took a wild twist.

There was a faint knock at the door, then a moment of silence. Next thing I knew...I heard 3 or 4 female voices coming down the steps...giggling all the way. I heard them reach the bottom of the steps....most gasped at the sight of me bound and gagged so thouroughly. Then I heard a voice I recognized as Lisa's...Tracie's best friend.

"Trace...I cant believe you really did it!", she exclaimed. The other girls were giggling madly. I was so embarressed, yet aroused in a strange way.

"He asked me to do it" replied Tracie.

A momentary silence fell across the room. I then heard footsteps approacheing me. A hand touched my taped up mouth and caressed it gently.

"You like being all tied up and helpless like this?" asked the voice. It was Karen...another of Tracies friends. She started blowing in my ear and talking about how helpless I looked when I felt four more hands on my body. I have no idea whose they were...but the hands intermingled rubbing and tickling while Karen continued whispering in my ear.

This went on for about 20 minutes...then they stopped suddenly. Tracie bent down with her mouth to my ear..(I knew it was her because I recognized her perfume).

"I already got in your wallet and got some money for my pizza. The girls and I decided to make this a "ladies night out"...so were just gonna leave you here a while. Maybe well play with you more when we get back! Ta-ta!"

She kissed me on the gag and the other girls got a last tickle in. Then I heard them make their way up the steps and out the door....laughing hysterically the whole time.

Incidentally...only Tracie made it back that night. She untied me right away and....well I wont go into that here.

Next story: Tracie and Lisa both get me, and the surprising enthusiasm Lisa shows in private with her best girlfriend. Coming soon!