dudalb : 04 - Tying Up Mom (f/m, f+m/Fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

dudalb : 04 - Tying Up Mom (f/m, f+m/Fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

dudalb's stories
04 - Tying Up Mom
Story index at the bottom

By dudalb

Thu Jun 18 20:55:11 PDT 1998

This could be considered either a sequel to my first post "Tying up Sean's Mom"or as a prequel to the Summer vacation epic.One of the main characters in that saga will be introduced: My mother.

Mom was about 37 at the time of this incident. If you looking for a physical description the closest I can up with is Catherine O'Hara, the mom in Home Alone. Mom had red hair cut on her shoulders, was medium in build, and about 5.7 Sean, having helped me tie up his mother, now he wanted to tie up my mom. I had no strong objections . I loved my mother but everyone was a target. and had to admit there was certain balance to the idea. My mom was not quite as free spirited as Sean' Mom so a direct approach was out. However we had an excellent diversion in my younger brother and sister. We developed a scheme where we would play with my siblings, take mom hostage, and them let the tying begin. Just a couple of weeks ago my mom had let my siblings kidnap her. She was "Tied" with a clothesline which she had to struggle with to keep from falling off and ruining the game. I had seen this but decided that it was not a good time to strike.

At this point a new factor entered: Sean's sister. Sean sister was two years older than Sean and Me the nearest I could describe her is Annette O Toole, but (not meaning to be cruel) not quite as attractive. Ok in the looks department but nothing more. Meg was a pretty good guinea pig for Sean and Me. and seemed to have a "If I don't let them tie me up they will bug me until they do so let's get it over with" type attitude. Unknown to us, Meg had done some research on her own, consulted a friend of hers who was a Girl Scout, and learned a few knots of her own.

One day -this is all second hand-Meg challenged Sean to be the victim for a change. Sean agreed,and got a shock. Sean was a male chauvinist;he did not think a girl could tie. His sister showed him he was wrong. I was her next target but no opportunity arose until she overheard Sean and me plotting the "kidnapping" of mom. Meg did not warn my mom. Meg instead decided this would be a good oppprtunity to get even with me.

Besides she had enought of a rebel streak in her to think it would be a fun joke on my mom. This is based on what Meg told me afterwards. She approached Sean when I wasn't there and made a proposal. It would be a double Kidnapping me and my Mom.

Sean had no choice On the appointed day- it was summer- Meg went over to our house to use our pool. Sean's mom and mine despite temperamental differences were good friends and Sean's family were welcome to use our pool. Sean joined her a few minutes later. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as mom was concerned.

Soon I went over to where my brother and sister were. I was waiting for Meg to finish her swim and go home, so Sean and I could get on with business.I checked to see if Mom was doing anything that might keep her from playing kidnapee. She was just watching One day -this is all second hand-Meg challenged Sean to be the victim for a change.

All seemed set. All of a sudden I felt something in my back. It was the edge of a super soaker--they were just out on the market. this was 1982. I heard Meg's voice "Payback Time" saw Sean step our from behind and gave me a "Hey, I don't have a choice"kind of look. I felt my hands being pulled behind me and cord being put around them.

I was not a male chauvinist. I had a cousin, Cindy, (who will play a major role in the summer vacation post) who could tie as good as any boy I met. But I was surprised that Meg could tie so tight. I objected-one of the few times I ever did. Her answer was to shove piece of white cloth in my mouth and tightly tie a scarf over it. But she did slacked the ropes a little bit and said "Better? "Although still a little tighter than I was used to when Sean or Cindy tied me, it was bearable.

"Now "said Sean " for the other hostage " I knew then that the kidnapping of my mother was still on.

At this time My Mom and Dad were going through a rough spot in their marriage. They tried not to upset us kids, but a few days before they had a ugly argument in front of us To make it up, my mom was spending more time than usual playing with my siblings. It also made her an easier target. My siblings and I exploited this for all it was worth. My mom was watching TV when we came in."You're being kidnapped!" my kid sister blurted out. "don't turn around" said my kid brother,while he took a bandanna and blindfolded my mom. She did not know that older kids were in on the 'Kidnapping".

Mom was guided to the recreation room where two kitchen chairs had been placed. My mom was seated in one and Sean pulled her wrists behind the chair and tied them in his usual methodical, very secure manner. She asked if it was me, figuring from the tighter knots that I had decided to join the game. I couldn't reply and Meg had very briefly untied by wrists in order to pull them behind the other chair and tie them as tightly as before. Meanwhile Sean had begun to tie mom's ankles.

Mom made a comment that at least I was playing with my siblings rather than fighting with them.(She was still blindfolded and still thought it was me.)Meg was now tying my ankles while Sean had moved to using 25 feet of rope to tie my mom's elbows and upper body to the chair. Having done this he added a final touch by tying my mom's already bound ankles to the bottom rung of the chair. This makes it much more difficult to move the chair. Meg copied Sean in tying me to the chair. Me and mom were almost mirror images as far as the tying was concerned. Meg made the final knot and then being cued by Sean, my younger sister asked mom to open wide. She did and Sean put a clean piece of cloth in her mouth and tied it in place with a scarf. Mom was now securely bound and gagged.

Sean then did something I did not understand until a few minutes later. He took a scarf and proceeded to tie it around my Mom's already bound wrists. Her wrist had been bound crossed and the scarf was tied so that it covered her wrists.

Sean walked over and supervised Meg doing the same to my wrists. Once the scarf was secure, My sister removed My mom's blindfold, mom was surprised, to say the least, to see me tied and gagged opposite her. She thought it was I who had tied her up.She made a few noises like she was asking what was going on but then fell silent when she realized she was very effectively gagged. I had many thoughts gong through my mind. This was the first time I had seen Mom "really" as opposed to "Pretend" bound and gagged. I felt some excitement at seeing my all powerful mother totally helpless, but the fact I was in the same situation gave a feeling of equality with my parent.

Sean then announced the rules of the game. We would have one hour to free ourselves or lose. (This was his normal challenge). Meg would remain in the room to see that no one was hurt. Other than that we were on our own.

Mom begun by about five minutes of struggling trying to loosen her ropes. She soon realized that Sean was very skilled at ropework. I did'nt even waste my time trying. Mom than sat still except you could see her fingers move. The rec room closet was one of those sliding doors deals where the doors have a full length mirror on them. She had picked up very quickly that it would be finger work, not jerking, that would give her any chance of freeing herself in the time limit. After ten minutes she stopped. I tried a little--than realized why Sean had tied the scarves on top of our wrists.Our fingers could not reach the knots-the scarves covered them. Sean employed this after he had tied his mother and Meg back to back and came back 15 minutes later to see them ungagging themselves. Sean's mom had untied Meg hands. Who in turned untied hers.

Sean considered this a major defeat and devised the scarves as a way to make the wrists more secure when two "victims" were involved (If you place the knots right anyone untying you will have to have unimpeded use of their wrists, but there are other websites for that info).

I looked at mom and saw a look in her eyes that we kids knew as the determined look.

My mom although easy going could be very determined. She was very determined to beat us kids at our own games on our own terms. She made motion and noises that indicated she wanted me to scoot my chair toward her while she tried to meet me halfway. Here the fact that our feet were bound to the rungs of the chair was a major hinderence. We could only move inches at a time. To move any more or any faster would have risked toppling over. Meg warned us to be careful. She even offered to call off the game and free us if Mom or I were in any pain or having problems breathing. Mom shook her head vigorously. She would beat the kids at their own game if it was the last thing she did. The status and prestige of momdom were at stake.

It took around eight minutes to maneuver so that were back to back. However about five minutes attempts at untying each other's hands proved useless, The scarves guarded the knots well, and Sean had been clever enough to place the knots in the scarves where there were hard to get at unless your wrists were untied. But Mom would not give up. She begun to pull herself and her chair toward the door of the rec room and out . Meg wondered what mom was up to and decided to follow and see. I made a few mmmphing noises and Meg pulled by chair toward the door so I could see.

My Mom had been on the women's track and swim teams in college, and had kept in shape since, a long time before it was fashionable. Now it paid off and she moved her chair, inches at a time. as fast as she could go without toppling, down the hall toward her bed room , It was about fifteen feet and took her about eight minutes.

"20 Minutes" Meg announced as Mom reached her bedroom. She went in and about two minutes later came out. She had a pair of Scissors in her hand. But time was running out. Mom gestured me to move toward her. I obliged because now I wanted Mom to win. It took about four minutes to meet mom and then we turned back to back again. Mom cut away at the scarf around my wrists until it fell away.Then she begun to cut at the scarf around her own wrists. The scarf fell but then a setback. The scissors slipped and fell to the floor. Mom could not cut the ropes. But we could finally work at each other's knots.

"2 Minutes!" Meg said. Mom was making a little progress on freeing my wrists, but having more experience with knots, I was making more progress with hers.

"Five Minutes" Meg said. By now Sean and my siblings were watching.

"Four minutes" Meg said. As if on cue the I pulled at a knot and the ropes fell off my mom's wrists. She then begun, using a hall mirror to guide her, to untie the ropes which held her arms and body to the chair.

Just as Meg said "Time" My mom was able to reach up, untie her gag, spit our the cloth in her mouth, and said, with a flourish, "Now for my next Trick..."

Mom congratulated Sean and Meg on their skill with knots. Sean admitted defeat. Technically Mom was not completely free: her ankles were still tied. But no one doubted that mom had won. She untied me and made a joke about sibling rivalry getting ridiculous. There were no repercussions. She considered it to be a game in which she had beat the kids at their own game. She did warn us though, to back off from future victims if they made it clear they did not want to play.. She knew that the original plan was for me to be the binder rather than the bound.
This was not to be the last time Mom became a victim of our games-but as Conan said, That's another story.

PS My Mom is still alive and very well. This was in 1982 so she's only in her early fifties. She still jogs and swims every day.