Kiaren : 03 - Emmy, Melissa, and Jessica (fm/f, m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kiaren : 03 - Emmy, Melissa, and Jessica (fm/f, m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kiaren's stories
03 - Emmy, Melissa, and Jessica
Story index at the bottom

By Kiaren

Thu Aug 06 14:18:31 1998

Prologue

The last part of my "Emmy" trilogy adds one last character, Jessica, a babysitter. Although this was not the last time Emmy and I played tie-up games either together or apart (I assume this in her case), this was the last of the "big ones" and the last that summer. I don't know, maybe I'll post some later adventures if I feel like it, but they are not as exciting as this. This was about a week and a half after the last incident, "Emmy and Melissa".

My parents were going out for the night, and decided to get me a babysitter. Being 11 years old at the time still, I was kind of upset that my parents could not trust me to stay without supervision. But then I heard that they had secured the services of Jessica, and mad I no longer was. Jessica was about 14 at the time I think, and just starting to devolop. She had short brown hair (about to the bottom of her neck), light brown-green eyes, and a wonderful smile. Even though I was only 11, I was just starting to notice these things about the opposite sex.

Well, Jessica had babysat me before, of course, and also babysat Emmy and Melissa, a few houses down. Someone must have slipped something funky in my parents and their parents drinks, because after much persuasion they agreed to have all three of us at my house while Jessica was babysitting. We never really got into trouble (!), so I guess our parents thought it would be fine. Jessica also agreed to it, because the girls and her were pretty good friends, and she trusted me. Bad Choice!

It was early August, and I think it was in the mid-80's that night. Jessica, by the way, was very shapely, and had on jean shorts that only went down a foot from her waist (not that I was looking!). Emmy and Melissa were also dressed for the heat, with shorts and short sleave shirts. Jessica came at about 6:30, and Emmy and Melissa came at around 6:40. At about that time my parents left. They would be back at around 11:00.

And so it began...

I had been eagerly anticipating a chance to get back at Melissa for helping her sister extract revenge on me. After all, this wasn't her fight, but she got involved anyways. At about 7:00, Emmy and I went over to my room, and Melissa stayed behind. Alone with Emmy, I brought up the possibility of revenge. I gave her my plan, and she thought about it for a few seconds.

"Why did you tell me about this?" she asked.

"You are her sister, so I thought you might like to know what I'm going to do to her." I answered.

"You have stuff?" she asked.

I brought out a bag of stuff I had collected earlier that day-ropes, tape, etc.-from under the bed.

"It was everything I could find!" I proudly exclaimed.

"So, you want to tie up Melissa because she helped tie you up, and now she's one up on you, right?"

"Right", I said, then added, "she's one up on you too, though. You have a part in this too if you want it."

Suddenly Emmy got a devilish gleam in her eye. "Alright", she said. "But we need to tell Jessica what's going on."

"Why?"

"She might find it a little weired if two kids start tying up a third for no reason while she's trying to watch them." she said sarcasticly.

So we hit upon a story we could tell Jessica that would hopefully persuade her to continue with my sweet revenge.

We went back out to the living room, where Melissa and Jessica were watching TV. Emmy said to Melissa: "We need to take care of our things now" (they were staying overnight, and brought a bag of supplies each).

"Next commercial" Melissa mumbled. We both sat down to watch whatever was on TV. But it only took another 30 seconds for a commercial to come on, so Emmy and Melissa both went to another part of the house. Now I had to convince Jessica to let us tie up Melissa.

"Jessica," I asked as I turned the sound down on the TV.

"Yes?" she replied in that sweet, dark voice I loved.

"We need you to help us play a game." I said.

"What kind of game?", she asked, sounding interested.

"Well, it's an unusual game." I explained. "You see, Melissa needs to be taught a lesson, because of something she did."

"What?" asked Jessica.

I explained (lied) that Melissa got in trouble, misbehaved, had tried to tie up Emmy a few days ago while under the supervision of another babysitter, who stepped in, and caused both to get in trouble. Now, Emmy wants to get revenge on Melissa.

"She never tried anything like that when I sat them!". She sounded shocked (actually, I can say that Emmy and Melissa could be two of the nicest people in the history of the world, so the story did not fit too well). Nevertheless, Jessica thought it might be fun. She said that a friend of hers who also babysat got tied up by her charges about two weeks ago. Ever since, she was curious about it.

Now nothing stood in my way. Except fate.

With Emmy and Jessica with me, I was ready to get even with Melissa. Jessica, who by now was really interested in what was going on, offered to help. I told her to go get a chair from the kitchen. Then I went into my room. On the way there, I passed the spare room, and saw that both girls were still there. I brought out the bag, and saw Jessica with the chair coming towards me. I motioned for her to stop before reaching the girl's room. Then I lipped: "Call her name" a few times before Jessica finally realized what I wanted her to do.

"Melissa," she said sweetly. "come out here for a minute."

Melissa came out of the room. She turned to face the chair, missing the sight of me rushing towards her from the other direction!

"What the- hey!!" she screamed as I knocked her down. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Getting revenge!" I answered gleefully. Jessica put her hand over Melissa's mouth, and I got to work. Using the cord from a bathrobe, I tied her hands behind her handcuff style (attached with string, but not touching). It was enough to secure her for a few minutes at least. I sat her down on the chair and used a long rope to tie her to it, along with her elbows and such. Then I tied both feet to the front legs of the chair. Going back up to her hands, which she was working franticly to free, I undid one hand, and tied it to a post (the chair had 4 posts running from the seat to the top), and did the same with the other hand. Then I reinforced her arms with some more rope. Fully secured, I motioned for Jessica to take her hand off Melissa's mouth.

"You're in big trouble now!" she screamed. "I'm gonna tell on you!"

"Nobody's saying anything." interrupted Emmy, who had stood by silently all this time. "You helped tie him up, now he gets to tie you up. It's only fair."

"What?", said Jessica.

"Damn!", I thought. Emmy just blew my story! "Nice goin', bigmouth!" I chided her.

"Oops! Sorry." she said meekly.

"Come on!" cried Melissa, who looked close to tears by now. "Lemme out!"

I was still glancing at Emmy with a look of furor, when I turned towards Melissa.

"I'll let you out when I want to!" I said as villianouslly as an 11 year old could. "Now say 'Ah'."

"Wha-mphh!" cried Melissa as I shoved a rag in her mouth. Two strands of duct tape kept it in place. Melissa struggled in vain against the ropes, and even with the gag her "mmphing" was pretty loud. I considered maybe easing up a little, but decided against it. After all, she had it coming to her. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. For a finishing touch I dragged the chair into my parents' room and placed it right in front of the mirror that she and Emmy placed me in front of.

My revenge was complete! Ecstacy, however, was short lived. Emmy had blown my story, and now I had to confront that. I decided that for payback, she would have to confront me...

I walked towards Emmy, who still had a look of terror on her face for forgetting the story we had worked out together.

"Thanks a lot!" I said.

"I'm sooo sorry!" she cried. "It was an accident!"

"What did you mean when you said that?" asked Jessica. Emmy was about to answer, but I cut her off.

"I'll tell you," I began in a sneaky voice, "but first," I looked directly at Emmy, "get a chair!"

Emmy's eyes widened as far as I've ever seen anyone's eyes widen before or since. I can't describe the look on her face for that one second. In the next second though, she turned and tried to run into my parent's room with Melissa. I pounced, and knocked her down just as she reached the doorway.

"No!" she screamed. "I'm sorry Kiaren, really!"

"Not yet you aren't!" I said with a big smile on my face. I tore off a piece of tape and put it over her mouth so I could concentrate holding her down as Jessica brought a second chair over.

"Can I help this time?" she asked eagerly.

"Sure." I said, and within a minutes both Emmy and Melissa were bound and gagged the same way in the same room. I seperated their chairs so they wouldn't try to help eachother. Even if they did get close, their hands were secured in such a way that they couldn't position them well enough to free one another. Or so I thought.

Content with my handiwork, I decided a celebration was in order. I picked up a camera, and getting both of them in the lens, said "Say Cheese!"

"Mmphh, mm, mmmphhh" was the response.

"Close enough" I said. The memento slid out of the camera, and my revenge was truly complete. But little did I know it, the night was far from over.

I hid the picture in my room. I felt that it might come in handy down the road (blackmail, extortion, showing it on the school bulltin board; little things like that). After making sure both girls were secure, but not in any discomfort, Jessica and I went downstairs.

"So, you said you would tell me what Emmy was talking about." Jessica said. "Let's have it."

I reluctantly told her the whole story, and afterwards, she seemed a little shocked.

"I can't believe you actually did that!" she said, with a pretty little smirk on her face. "You're a sadist!", she added mockingly.

"No I'm not!" I countered. "They had it coming to them."

"So, you tied-up Melissa because she helped tie you up, right?"

"Right."

"So, what's gonna happen to me?"

I hadn't thought about that, but she was right. Now SHE was uneven, and the girls might not like that. To top things off, I wasn't even with Emmy anymore either. We both looked at each other. We were safe now, but eventually we would have to untie them. And both of us feared their impending rath!

"Well, it's official. We can't untie them...ever!" exclaimed Jessica.

"Maybe we can hide them in our attic. My parents never go up there."

"No good, they'll thump around too much!" Jessica said as she slouched down in her chair, feeling predestined to incure the rath of the girls eventually. "I always heared that this kind of stuff happened sometimes. I thought it was, like, somekind of urban myth or something!"

I was about to turn on the TV, when Jessica asked a very odd question: "Could you show me how to tie someone up?"

"WHAT?", I almost shouted.

"Could you, you know, maybe try that on me. Not the chair or anything, just my hands?"

Now THIS was a night to remember!

I went back to my room to get my supplies. Along the way I stopped in to see how the girls were doing. Not much had changed from before.

"Enjoying yourselves, ladies?"

"Mmmph-mmph-mmmmmm-mmmphh" came the replies out of both of them.

"Don't get into too much trouble now!" I joked. And I walked back to Jessica with supplies in hand.

At the request of Jessica, my "true love", I taught her how to tie someone up. I was not exactly an expert, but you DO NOT let this oppertunity pass by. Ever.

"Now, show me how you do this." she implored as I emptied the bag.

"Put your hands behind you." I ordered.

"But then I can't see!" she pointed out.

"Right. OK, then put them in front." I tied them together in a crisscross way. Actually, the whole thing was improvised, I had no clue what I was doing. But it looked to be pretty effective. "There." I said as I tied the final knot in the rope. "Try to get out of that!"

Jessica struggled against the ropes for about a minute before giving up. "OK, now let me try it on you."

"Huh?"

"C'mon, I wanna try it now."

What the heck, I thought, why not. How many chances am I going to get to have THIS happen to me in my lifetime. I untied her and gave her the rope.

"Hands behind." she ordered. I complied. I felt the rope wrap around my wrists several times.

"Tight enough?" she asked cheerfully. It was a little too tight, but I answered that it was fine. "I'll have to tie it tighter then!" she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Gotcha!" she gloated, tying the final knot. I squrimed against it, but I couldn't get out. "Now, Kiaren, let's have some fun!"

This was not good...

"What are you doing?" I cried.

"This is gonna be my easiest job ever!" she exclaimed.

"Jessica, let me go!!"

"No, I don't think I will." she said in a slow, thoughtful voice. She pushed me to the floor and started tying my feet. "Stay!" she ordered.

I heard her walk into the kitchen, and I knew what was going on. She was getting a chair! I struggled violently againts the restraints, but to no avail. I heard her walk up behind me, and then felt her pick me up. I looked into her beutiful face as she placed me in the chair.

"Jessica, please!" I pleaded, although I knew it was hopeless.

"Shhhh" she said with her finger to her mouth. She ripped off a piece of duct tape and stuck it over my mouth. "Now, be good", she said in a sweet, lusty voice. I slouched back in the chair, resigned to my fate...

I felt like the biggest fool in the history of the world. At that point in time, I probably was. But, there was nothing I could do about it, so I guess I just had to deal with my predicament. I wasn't quite sure how she tied me to the chair, but it was pretty effective. I know she used a long rope to tie my arms to my body, and my body to the chair. Then she reinforced my wrists, and tied my feet to the bottom rung of the chair. After securing my feet, she stood up and took the tape off my mouth.

"Now, Kiaren. Here's the deal," she began seductivly, putting her face up close to mine (I later found out she was more than aware of the crush I had on her, and played it for all it was worth on several occasions), "You tell me where that picture is, and I'll let you go."

"Deal!" I said in a split-second, and I told her where to find it.

"Thanks." she said, and reattached the tape. I "mmphed" in protest, but she walked out of the room. She came back a minute later with the photo in hand.

"Nice job" she said, eying the picture (she was an amateur photographer). "Now a promise is a promise, so I'll let you go." She once again tore the tape off my mouth, crumpled it up and threw it on the ground.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's only 9:30." she answered. "We still have a lot of time to go." I saw her pick up a small rag and the roll of tape, and I began to get nervous again.

"What are you doing?" I asked jitterly.

"I promised to let you out." she said as a big smile crossed her face. "I didn't say when!"

My mouth opened wide in shock, and Jessica used the oppertunity to shove the rag in my mouth and secure it with tape. Struggling loudly, I was dragged, chair and all, outside my parents' room. Jessica stopped just outside of the door, and I hoped it would mean I could skip the humiliating situation. Nope. She pushed me in first, herself behind me, and the stares of the two girls went from absolute shock to complete joy! Both of them were laughing through their gags uncontrollably. I could only manage to moan.

Both girls had not moved a whole lot since I originally placed them in the room, but Jessica moved us all together, and then left the room. She came back a few seconds later with...you guessed it, a camera!

"Smile!" she said cheerfully, and this most horrible of moments was forever captured in history. She spread us out again, and went back out to the other room. With nothing else to do, I slouched back in the chair to wait for my eventual release. But then, both Emmy and Melissa, with their feet freed, walked towards each other with chairs still on their backs! Not more than 5 minutes later, both were completely freed (explanations are found at the conclusion). I looked at them in shock, while both of them looked at me in contempt. Melissa came around behind me and flipped the chair over on it's back (and me as well), then walked away laughing.

"We're not through with you yet!" threatened Emmy, who followed her sister. Seconds later, I heard Jessica scream...

I heard struggling, but of course, I had no idea what exactly was going on. Soon thereafter, I was witness to to an amazing site; Jessica, bound and gagged, being carried into the room by Emmy and Melissa! Now I was laughing uncontrollably! They put her in a chair, and secured her to it. Then they put our chairs back to back and tied them together. For the next 15 minutes or so, we tried in vain to free each other's bonds (actually, I wasn't trying that hard; I liked seeing her get it back, and I liked seeing her getting it back with me next to her). We made no headway though, until Jessica tried to communicate through her gag, and it was pretty funny.

"Krn, mll tmm mmu mmu mm gt mmpmph!" she 'said'.

"Mmmph???" I answered. I felt her moving her head, probably trying to get the tape off. I did the same. Eventually, I was able to wet part of it enough to push the rag through, and opened my mouth, and instructed her to do the same. She freed her mouth soon after.

"Kiaren, I'll tell you how to get out!" she said.

"How?"

"There is a rope connecting your wrists to the posts in the chair. The knot is within reach of your fingers. Try to untie it."

"Sloppy." I chided.

"Just do it!" she said, exasperated.

I was able to free my bound wrists from the chair, and now I could reach Jessica's wrists. Within 15 minutes, she was free.

"No tricks this time!" I said. "Untie me!"

She smiled shyly and picked up the rag I had spat on the floor.

"I will yell really loud and they'll know what's goin' on!" I threatened. She giggled and threw the rag down, then proceeded to untie me.

Soon we were both free, and decided to just let it be with Emmy and Melissa. We went downstairs and offered a truce to our surprised captors. We agreed to a mellower evening from now on, and put all of the stuff away. When that was done, we sat down to talk about what happened.

I know you're wondering, so I'll tell you. When Emmy and Melissa freed each other, they had freed their feet from, I hate to say it, a pretty bad tie job. Upon freeing their feet, they got close to each other and worked to free each other. Upon hearing anyone approach the room, they could quickly return to their previous positions. Sneaky, isn't it?

So, that's about it. Jessica came over a few more times. Emmy and Melissa were sat by her as well.

There were no more really big events like the previous stories involving tying each other up. I bacame a babysitter myself a few years after, and I have a few stories, but not much. Unless things get REALLY dull around here, that's about it for me. I'll comment every once in a while, but this is prbably my last story.

Thanks for your support and encouragment. J'apprice-les et merci.

Keep up the good posting, and happy reading. Good night...