Short stories from the archives (multiple */*)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

2000-10-15 10:32:09

Bringing handcuffs when camping (M/F, FF/M)

My best friend Lisa and her boyfriend Kevin are both really into being tied up. A few weeks ago the three of us went to land her family has in the country that we go camping on because there's lost of trees and a big pond. It was kind of cool that day, only in the sixties so we all wore jeans but left our shoes and socks at home and went barefoot.

After about an hour Lisa and Kevin started wrestling abound. He had brought some hand cuff and managed to cuff her to a tree. He was so busy laughing at her that as he walked away he tripped and fell down. Kevin wears thick glasses and when he hit the ground they were knocked off.

"My glasses!" he gasped and began feeling along the ground.

Then I remembered when Lisa told me that when she wanted to make Kevin helpless she didn't need to tie him up, but just take away his glasses because he's nearly blind without them. I picked up his glasses and said if he gave me the key to the cuffs, I would give him back his glasses. He handed over the key and I unlocked Lisa.

While Kevin was wandering around in a blur we grabbed him and then cuffed him to the same tree, then I put his glasses back on his face. Lisa kept teasing him to get him aroused until he begged to be un cuffed. Lisa unlocked the cuffs but first she took his glasses and hid them. He was totally dependant on her because he didn't have his coke-bottle glasses and he wasn't used to going barefoot. My only regret was that I didn't have anyone to do that with/to!

Please don't be afraid to email me! I love talkin' bout this stuff!

Maggie
wantsum99@yahoo.com
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

2000-11-11 21:28:22

I was hazed by a group of girls who I thought I could trust. I was hogtied and gagged in the gym and left to be discovered by a PE class of boys. I was terribly embarrassed and constantly reminded of it throughout the year. I took a while to see the funny side of it !

Jenn
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday, August 23rd 2001 - 09:25:02 AM

College Rival Kidnapping (M+/M)

Here's an interesting article I found on the newsgroup:

At my university, we had a rival college that we used to compete with. It was tradition that, at the start of every year, each college would capture one of the others and hold them for a few days. I won't go into details.

It was kidnapping, sure, but they had to agree to it once captured, and it was understood that no harm would come to them and they could have all the free beer and pizza they wanted. Anyway, one year, we had a guy, and we got word that his friends knew where he was, and they were coming to get him.

We tied him up, blindfolded him and gagged him, and put him in my friends car. On the way, a truck cut in front of us and sure enough, we rammed into the side of him. So now, here we are in a car, 3 of us, and one guy tied up and we've just gotten into an accident. There's diesel fuel running down the road. We didn't want the guy to get away, though, so because we were still close to my friends house, we decided to take him back and get him into another car. So here we are, leading a bound, gagged and blindfolded guy hopping away from the scene of a major accident, in front of like 100 witnesses. Nobody said a word. Weird world we live in.
Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Saturday, October 5th 2002 - 01:04:15 AM

Loser gets tied up (M/F)

This happened when I was 17. I was at my boyfriend’s house and we were playing some parlor game because we didn’t have anything better to do. His parents were at work and for some reason we decided that whoever won the next time would get to tie the other one up. I lost and he went to get some ropes. I thought he would just tie my hands or something like that but it turned out he was planning to hogtie me on his bed. Once I was securely trussed up and unable to move, he decided to see if he could find something to gag with me.

As I was lying there on his bed and waiting for him to return, his mother suddenly stepped into the room. She’d come home early without us even noticing and she just stared at me wide-eyed. I struggled helplessly against the ropes and tried to explain the embarrassing situation. Then she just laughed, said she’d have some food for us when we were done playing, and went away. Then my boyfriend came back. He still hadn’t realized his mom was back so he just went ahead and gagged me. After keeping me like that for a while he finally decided he’d better untie me. After all, his parents would be coming home any minute now.

helene
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wednesday, October 9th 2002 - 10:26:17 AM

Tied and left in the dorm room (F+/F)

Well, during my days a rather prim English boarding school we had to wear shirt and tie (i quite like the formal look) as well as a grey skirt and socks, sometimes a blazer.

Anyway, some friends and I were messing about in the dorm room between lessons and I dont quite recall how the discussion arose that it would be funny to leave someone tied up and gagged in the dorm room so they couldn't go to lessons. Well, being the smallest (a very petite 5 foot 1) I offered the path of least resistance to the 5 other girls. Three of them held me down while the other two got some tights (pantyhose to americans) and some spare ties.

I was struggling like mad but as I said, and very small (although I do have big tits for my size). I was turned onto my front and my hands pulled behind me. The were tied palm to palm, and tied very well! Then m elbows were tied too, one of the girls, Laura, clearly knew what she was doing and directed it all! My ankles and knees were tied then someone said 'she isn't going anywhere but we should gag her'. It appeared that they had run out binding material, so someone said 'use her own tie'. My tie was pulled from my collar (which was still tightly buttoned) and a hanky stuffed in my mouth before I could protest. They tied the tie deep between my teeth, laughed and then walked off!

I couldn't believe it. I was totally stuck, i was lying on a bed, helplessly trussed, elbows almost touching, hands tied and with a very tight gag. They had tied my ankles to the end of the bed so I couldn't even stand up. I spent about 10 minutes trying to get but couldn't. I have to say, that it actually quite turned me on, and i also like the buttoned collar without a tie!

Hope you enjoyed the story...

(oh, i was untied by matron after almost an hour!)

Emma
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sunday, January 18th 2004 - 09:02:56 PM

Friend has a foot fetish (M/F)

OK everyone, U better listen to what I have to say.

I've had only one bondage experience but I think its worth writing about. The only reason I found this site was by luck. Otherwise I wouldn't be typing this right now.

About 6 months ago I was at a guy's house. I dont fancy him at all but he is a great laugh and a great friend. we were in his room watching TV. I know he has a foot fetish cos every time i take my shoes off he stares at my feet (lol). I was lying on his bed and he was sitting on a chair next to the bed. Out of the blue he produced a pair of handcuffs and asked if I wanted to 'try them on my ankles'. This confirmed what I thought so just for fun I thought i'd play along. He then got some handcuffs and told me he was going to handcuff my wrists to his bed. When he did this he then took off one of the cuffs from my ankles and then put it on again which I thought was VERY STRANGE????????????

I SUDDENLY I WAS NOW HANDCUFFED HANDS AND FEET TO HIS BED AND COMPLETELY HELPLESS.

He tickled my feet and legs for about 5-10 minutes and then finally left me alone.

I told him to let me go and he just laughed and told me to shut up. To be honest I wasn't that bothered and just lay back in his bed and started watching TV with him. I dont know why he handcuffed me to his bed but when he let me go he just laughed and told me to take it easy ;-)

Jade
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Monday, January 26th 2004 - 09:56:11 AM

Play fighting in the Uni residence (FFFF/M)

Well i started at University in September of this year and moved into the halls of residence there, which in the way it was built five rooms shared a kitchen and lounge type area. Well anyways i was the lucky one and ended up living with four girls Nicola, Helen, Donna, and Emily and we got on quite well after doing the usual socializing and making friends thing with each other.

It got to about December and we were watching TV in the lounge area and I started toy fighting with Emily, the smaller but pretty much cutest and most innocent of the bunch. I pinned her down and started tickling her and she erupted in screams and laughter.

Helen and Nicola decided to join in and save Emily as she really had no hope at all of moving 14 stone of dead weight off the top of her. Unfortunately for me i was on the edge of the Settee and they just grabbed my shoulders and pulled me onto my back onto the floor and both kneeled on an arm each.

Donna ran and grabbed some black plastic tie wraps from my room (I network for a living) and between the four of them they forced me onto my back and got me into quite a tight hogtied position. Donna removed my trainers and socks and started lightly stroking my soles of my feet. I started squirming and then Emily started tickling my neck as Helen and Nicola started tickling my sides. I fell about laughing and just struggled against my bonds for at least thirty minutes.

They released my legs from the hogtie and unclipped my hands thinking that would be the end of it. I just shrugged it off for the moment and started planning my revenge for later that week

jj
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, June 8th 2004 - 08:48:17 PM

Bored friends (M/F)

One day during spring break, I was at my apartment close to the college, and I invited my friend Jessie over. She had really nice breasts and a great face. That day she was wearing a tight black shirt showing lots of cleavage, and tight blue jeans. We were sitting around just watching a movie. I think it was Donnie Darko, but anyways I started getting bored and told her I was gonna get some stuff. We've been friends since high school, and I think she knew what I was planning. I came back with some nylon rope, a couple rolls of gray duct tape, and a bandana.

"You wanna tie me up, huh Dave?" she asked me. I was like, "if u want to." She obliged and I started plotting how to do it. Well, first I tied a lot of rope around her body, going above and below her breasts, also going between them. Then I took a roll of duct tape and started wrapping up her legs. I used 1/2 a roll for her entire legs. Then I took some more rope and started tying her elbows and wrists behind her back. I wrapped some duct tape around her body, pinning her arms tighter to her body. Then, I stuffed the bandana in her mouth, and pressed two strips of duct tape across her mouth. Then I took a chair, and tied rope around her body around the back of the chair. She couldn't move at all. She really seemed to be enjoying it. But now, I gotta go. Hope I didn't waste your time lol.

David
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sunday, September 5th 2004 - 02:21:03 AM

Cowboys and Indians (m+/m+)

I had gone out one day with my friends, Thomas, William, and Carlos. We'd been friends since high school. It had been the week before we went to college. We decided to camp out in the woods. We set up camp when a forest ranger came and said there are some kids dressed and pretending to be Indians. He said to be careful, because there have been reports of people being humiliated by the Indians. We ignored the warning figuring he was joking, when we were surrounded by little kids. They wore the usual indian clothing, feather, bow and arrow, moccasins, and even a pant to go with it, but bare chested. They told us we were to go to their camp immediately. We just played along. They didn't tie us up yet. They brought us to a little village, with a post in the middle. We were all led to it and our backs forced against it. They encircled our bodies with rope. We stood there for half an hour. The chief came over and said that we were tresspassing on their land. We were to be tortured and humiliated. One by one we were led to one of the fake huts and tied spread-eagled, and given the full tickle torture. While we were being tortured the Indians set up stakes four in a row. We were tied with our hands behind us and the pretended they shot at us with their bows. They tickled us with feathers. After that we found out that our parents set this up as a revenge for what we did to them, but that's another story.

Victor Ayala
cordson33@yahoo.com
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wednesday, September 29th 2004 - 08:33:17 PM

Crazy College Day (MMM/M)

I was a senior. I was on the "semi-honor roll", if you will, and Pres. of the Industrial Arts Club. It was an unwritten tradition to in the IAC to initiate a under classman every year. Each year was different. I decided to do something different....OH YEAH BABY!!! We had a substitute teacher for that testing day in my structural engineering class 214. (advanced, thank you) When he went in to the supply room to do inventory, me and my 3 partners in crime, grabbed a guy we'll call Mike. Mike was a character all his own and that's how we based our selection. Actually he irritated us to death!!! So we took Mike and sat him in a rolling office chair.....as I handcuffed him, they tied him up and then we duct taped him to the chair. We used a whole roll. He was going NOWWHERE!!!

We rolled him out into the hall and down toward the cafeteria (other side of campus) to the girls bathroom to only leave him in the handi-cap stall.

We went over to the vending machines and sat for about 20mins after purchasing some rewards for our mission. (Understand that we were seniors so we had privileges to be outta class).

As we started to walk away from the lunch area, we heard a loud scream. As I turned around, I saw a girl running from the girls bathroom toward the front office. Her panties still around her ankles? "Uh oh, what now," said one partner "do you think he'll talk?" I decided we would go back in for the extraction of our lil'ol' Mikey boy. We grabbed him and we were off at lightning speed back to our structural engineering class. When we got back (teacher still doing inventory), the other classmates release him from the "chair of intiational death". We all laughed and Mike was a good sport about it all and was just thankful we didn't leave him there. Needless to say, Mike never annoyed either one of us ever again......

Matt
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday, December 30th 2004 - 12:47:08 PM

Burglar fantasy (M/F)

I'm a 19-year-old college student, and I have loved being tied up ever since my cousins used to play pirates with me. I was always the Spanish princess who was kidnapped, bound and gagged, and held for ransom.

Lately, I have been having this fantasy where I imagine myself being awoken by a burglar who has broken into my room. He is wearing a black ski mask and he ties me up while he steals my belongings.

It took a very long time, but I finally told my boyfriend about this fantasy. He thought about it for awhile, and said, "I could do that."

Last weekend he came to visit me and all of my roommates had gone home for the weekend. He looked at me and said with a smile, "You're in for a fun night!" My boyfriend had me change into a stereotypical collegiate outfit of a brown-and-pink pleated plaid skirt and a tight pink cardigan. He instructed me to lay down on my bed and close my eyes. I laid down with my eyes shut...and waited.

After about 5 minutes I heard my door creak open, but I didn't open my eyes. My heart was pounding in my chest with excitement.

Suddenly, someone pounced on me and clamped their hand firmly over my mouth as I attempted to scream. I opened my eyes and saw my boyfriend dressed in black pants, a black sweatshirt, and wearing a black ski mask looming over me.

"Don't say a word, and you won't be hurt," he growled at me, as I stared at him over his hand still pressed against my mouth. He flipped me over, still handgagging me, pulled my arms behind my back with one hand. "I'll remove my hand, if you promise not to scream," he said.

He took his hand off of my mouth and began to tightly wind black duct tape around my wrists.

"Please don't do this to me," I cried, playing my part.

"Shut up!" he hissed. And pressed a piece of tape across my mouth. He bound my legs as well, and left me writhing on my bed as he took my laptop, jewelry, and wallet.

I hadn't been tied up since around age 9, and I loved every second of it!

Burglar Lover
tiemeuptiemedown_32@hotmail.com
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Friday, January 21st 2005 - 04:41:43 PM

Fulfilling a Fantasy (M/F)

Recently if have finally been able to fulfill my fantasies. Ever since I was a little girl I have loved to be tied up or even just held down. I am 21 now and I am in a pretty serious relationship. I had never intended to tell my boyfriend that I liked to be tied up because I was too embarrassed by it. But he started leading me to believe that he was into that kind of stuff, too.

One day towards the beginning of our relationship I had the hick-ups really bad. He kept trying to tell me to hold my breath and swallow three times and they would go away. I tried but it wasn't working. Then he walked up to me and turned me around really fast and hand gagged with one hand and pinched my nose shut with his other. He told me to swallow three times so I did.

Well needless to say my hick-ups went away. I'm still not sure if it was the technique or the insane "butterfly" feeling I got in my stomach when he grabbed me that way, but it worked.

A couple of months after that (winter time) we were having a snowball fight at a friends house. I was mad because I was getting my ass kicked and everyone else was getting bored so we all went inside. But I couldn't leave the battle a loser. I scooped up one last ball of snow and carried it inside with me. I then put it down my boyfriends pants which made him very unhappy. He chased me around and when he caught me he got me on the floor my tickling me. He then used his scarf to tie my hands in front of me. He went back to tickling me until I peed myself but I got those damn butterflies in my stomach again.

So one drunken night after that I decided I had the balls to tell him my little secret and we've been having a blast ever since tying each other up. Both sexually and non-sexually. I never thought I would be so comfortable with someone else knowing my big secret. I'm so glad it finally came out.

roped
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Saturday, August 27th 2005 - 01:33:34 AM

Prank War between Greek Organizations (MMM/F)

I have a story to share. It was my the end of my freshman yr, and I was driving back to college one night. I had been away for the weekend, and I had several girl friends that I knew in sororities.

Well I was driving home when my cell phone rang, and I answered it. It was my friend, Kerri, and she asked me if I could come and get her. I said that it would be no problem since I was just arriving into town, and she gave me directions to a road leading out into the country. She told me to look on the left side of the road, and I would see her. So I followed her directions, and I came across Kerri standing by a light pole. To my finding, she had been taped to the pole by some fraternity guys as a joke or a sneak. She was taped at her wrists (behind the back), her ankles and taped around the chest to the pole. Her mouth had been taped, but she managed to work the tape loose from her mouth.

According to her, she had just got to the sorority lounge from work, and she had just taken off her heels when there was a knock on the door. Upon opening the door, three frat guys grabbed her, and said that she was coming with them. She said that she was whisked into the car, and her wrists were bound. She said that she was taken to her b/f house, and she was gagged with tape as the guys called her b/f. She said that she had to leave a message on his machine while she was gagged, and he called back and told his frat brothers to bring to the secluded area. Apparently it was supposed to be a prank war between the two Greek organizations.

Anyway, her b/f had told her that he'd be back, but she said that it was getting cold especially since she had no shoes on just her ruined pantyhose and dress clothes.

I freed her from the tape just as her frat sisters arrived. They all hugged, and apparently she wasn't the only one grabbed. We talked more after that, and she broke up with her b/f the next day. She reward me shortly after with a date, and the freedom to tie her up in my own way. Until next time....

Wildman
wildman_74820@yahoo.com
http://books.dreambook.com/wildman_7482 ... ndage.html
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:29 am

My First Time Tied (m/m)

My first time tied up was a long time ago, but I'll try to post as much of it as I can remember.

Me and my friend, Gary (not real name) used to tie each other up when we were younger, and usually it would involve us acting something out. He is currently the only person I was tied up by, but I've been practicing self-bondage in hope that there will be someone else, preferably this one hot girl at my school, that I can tie up/be tied up by. Anyway, I usually ended up tied up, since I was more into it (I think).

I was about 7 or 8 when I was at my friend's house and we were playing cops and robbers. I was the cop (I was usually the good guy, as it made it feel more sinister while I was tied up and that I wouldn't be let off easy) and he was the robber. After I found his secret lair (his basement), I was led into a trap and he snuck up behind and caught me (I probably tried to get caught on purpose). He then led me outside and tied me to a tree using clothesline (my prefered type of rope) using two ropes, one around my chest/arms and one around my legs. Being young, the knots were very poor and the rope wasn't tight, but I still had a lot of fun, but I escaped easily.

That's my first tie up experience and I hope there will be many more in the future, but I have a while to go now since I'm only 15. I also have only been tied up where I can't escape only once and it wasn't even with rope, but duct tape, so I'm hoping I can really get tied up good some day, and maybe even tickle tortured.

DAK
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:17 pm

Mocking Peter :) (m/m)

Hi, it's me again, with another story. (Note from Canuck : I did not find his first story in the archives)

After my first tie up, i didn't talk much about it with Peter (read my last story), but a few days ago Peter called me to come over his place 'cause his parents were not there. Ok. So we were playing some video games, but Peter was looking like he wanted to ask me or to tell me something. So i asked him "What's wrong?"

"Look man, don't make me wrong, but do you remember what we was talking about last time i tied you up?" he replied.

I realised that he wants to be tied. I said: "Sure mate, when you want to be tied up?"

"Uhmmm, now" he smiled. Then he pulled some rope and roll of elastoplast tape. "you can tie me here" he said, and sit in arm chair. So i tied his hands to arm rests, his chest to rest and his feets together. After that i took his clean sock and put in his mouth. Then I rip off large piece of tape. It looked pretty funny, tape covered almost his entire cheeks, and i could see his lips under it.

So i left him to struggle, while i was searching for some music on his computer. in some hidden directory i found pictures - of Peter gagging himself! I decided to make a joke, so i told him: "What kind of pervert are you, taking pictures of yourself gagged? huh?!". His red face became white pale! "I'm gonna send this pictures to all emails in you address book. He started to groan and struggle, so i rolled chair in the front of his room.Tthen i send his pictures, but to my mail ;) .

Ten minutes later i rolled him back and ungagged him. He yelled: "You god damn mf why did you..." and i gagged him again.

"C'mon relax i didnt send any pictures i was just mocking you". I could see him smiling under the tape. Then i decided to make another little joke, so i untied just his left arm and told him that he is on his own. I walked towards the door and asked him if he could untie him self, and he just nodded yes and waved me to go, still smiling under the tape.

jeff6
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

First tie up game (f/mm, m/f)

Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:19 pm

Alright, make my introduction short. Long time reader (Since 04/05, old forums and such) and first time poster.

I was 11 when I fortunately got to play my first tie up game. It was with my friend at the time, James and my other friend, Victoria. Both were 11 as well. I found duct tape in James basement and thought wouldn't it be fun to have a game where we tape each other up and try and escape. Well, Victoria felt a little sketchy on this idea and asked if she could tape James and I up. We allowed it, and soon, both our hands and feet were bound, fortunately very lightly.

It didn't take me long to wiggle my ankles free and from there, I chased Victoria up the stairs with my hands still bound and I managed to get them free as I through her on her bed, and grabbed the tape from her hands. With that, I said it was her turn. She quickly put her hands behind her back realizing she was caught. I taped them tightly together and then flipped her over. Wow, this was amazing, I thought. This is why I loved seeing girls tied up on TV and it was actually happening now. I quickly ripped another strip off and placed it on her lips, watching her mmph and struggle. As I began her feet, she started screaming out and managed to get the one feeble strip off.

Afraid to attract James parents attention, I released her.

With that, I end my first story saying that I have many more stories to come and would love to hear feedback!

tiedtight
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Long weekend (M/M)

Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:43 pm

A friend of mine came over on Saturday because as luck would have it my whole family had gone away (a very rare occurrence around here). I know him very well for a long time now and he's a very good friend. Anyway the reason he came over was that a few days before I saw some speedcuffs (rigid UK police handcuffs) and legcuffs for sale on ebay and I thought feck it, just buy them. And thats exactly what I did. Keen to try them out I told Conor (my friend) I'd ordered them and as we had discussed TUGs before I suspected me might be into it so I asked him over and he said he would come!

So on Saturday he called over at about 5. We had a pizza and a few beers before he asked me to bring them out and show him. I wasted no time in cuffing his hands behind his back and his legs to a chair which it was a bit obvious he thought was quite hot (as did I). After that we moved into the sitting room, stuck on family guy, kept the beers coming and started a game where we played a card game (black jack, high card etc) and the loser was cuffed up however the other liked for a full episode unless they could escape. It was great.

One particularly good one was when I lost Conor cuffed my legs together and interconnected the legcuffs so I couldnt move my legs at all and there was a little bit of chain exposed. He lay me on my front, passed the handcuffs through the chain and pulled my legs up to meet my hands and cuffed them. It was really effective, I could barely move and he blindfolded me too! After an episode he didnt move to let me out so I complained and he still wouldnt let me out so he gagged me with his sock because I wouldn't shut up. After two more episodes he let me out but I couldn't let him away with leaving me trussed up with his sweaty sock in my mouth like that for so long.....

Liam
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Knot practice at scout meeting (m+/F)

Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:38 am

First, let me describe myself. I am female, stand 5'10' in stocking feet, weigh 130 lbs. have red hair, and adore bondage games.

It all started when i answered an add for a scout den mother for our local scout troop. At the meeting I met the mothers of the scouts, they of course were practicing knot tying and they had conned two of the mother's into being their demonstration models, and they were tied to straight back chairs. Their hands were tied to the chair backs and their legs were tied together at the ankles and attached to the cross bar of the chairs and they had tape over their mouths.

After calming down and having been told that this is how the boys practice their knots and lashings I became curious has to how well they could do. Now remember at the time I was all of nineteen and in college and knew nothing about scouting. Although I was uncertain what to expect I attended the next meeting and allowed he youth to practice their lashings and knot tying on me.

I thought that what I had viewed and the inability of the mother's to free themselves was all an act to make the youth feel good about their abilities, boy was I ever wrong. First I am embarrassed to say I was not dressed for this activity, wearing a blouse and knee length skirt and gartered stockings. I was directed to one of the straight back chairs and sat down. Two of the youth pulled my hands behind my back and using five coils of rope they bound my hands together and cinched them, then they tied my elbows together, not to tightly, but tight enough that I knew that I would not escape without help. They then used another ten coils of rope to tie my knees together. I remained there for the rest of the meeting and that became the first of many times I found myself bound and gagged.

tied legs2
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Mon May 26, 2008 8:42 pm

Some Friends I had (ff/f)

Hey guys,

I never posted a story on here before, because I never had one, and never thought I would have one, but I did so here it is.

A couple of my GF's and I were all hanging out at my house one day bored out of our minds!! When trying to think on what to do, one of my friends came up from behind me and handgagged me. I thought she was just playing at first, but then I saw all my other GFs start coming towards me, and one of them got some tape from the other room, and came in to show me. I started to get kinda scared then a little. I had no idea what they were doing, still handgagged and being held two of them started to pull down my pants! I like wtf were they doing? They were all laughing there ass's off. Finally they put some tape over my mouth with like 2 strips.

So there I was tied up and gagged with my pants pulled down, I was so pissed at them, I was so embarrassed as well. They all set down for a minute and just said "sorry jess, but that's how bored we get over here, were going to go to my house now" one of them said.

"Cute panties Jess", Susan said laughing and walking away. As much as I tried to get there attention it was no use, before I knew it, they were gone, and I was soon to be found by my brother are parents!

Well I have to go for now, i'm now starting to get bored. hehe.

If anyone wants to know anything else that happened later you can email me if you want.

JESSI
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Poor Andrew (f/m)

Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:27 am

Hello, Im not Tori, who is my Aunt, but she told me about this site and let me post my story here.

First, My name is Katelynn and I'm 16, and already have a car. I'm not really popular at my school but i'm not a nerd or anything. I am fairly attractive, 106 pounds.

My boyfriend Andrew is just about like me but a little shorter than I am and he's skinny and athletic but I dont know how much he weighs.

I was at his house and we were up in his room. I was playin my Ds lite and he was talking about something with a friend from school. I seen he had at leased four rolls of Pink Duct tape. He also had a bunch of big thick rolls of rope stacked on top of his dresser, almost hidden. He got up and told me he had to use the bathroom and went out his door. Curious I got up and pulled up a stool. I looked in and seen he had multiple action figures tied up with knitting string and had those stacks of rope and lots of duct tape of various colors. I thought about him and decided to tie him up. I grabbed some green and black braided rope (Remember really thick like you anchor a boat with) and dark blue duct tape. I went back to the bean bag and sat on the supplies. When he walked in a I started playing my DS again. When he got off the phone. He wanted to make out. As we kissed I brought his hands behind his back and tackled him to the floor.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Tying you up?" I said as I wrapped the thick ass rope around and between his hands and trying furiously to tie it but it was pretty tough. I tied it but didn't trust it real good. I then jumped back on the stool and grabbed the green duct tape. Andrew noticed me going up there and said "sorry you seen that"

"I dont mind" I answered him.

I placed the end of the tape on his fore arms where I hadn't tied and started wrapping them and his rope bounds so there was really no chance of the rope slipping off or coming untied. I then took more rope but It was blue and pink and tied his ankles. I got them tied rather good so I didn't waste the tape for them. I grabbed a bookcover for school and told him to open wide. When he did I stuffed it and wrapped tape and tape all around his mouth. I wanted to kidnap him so I made sure that his Grandma and Grandpa (he lives with them) were asleep. I helped him walk out to the car and set him into my trunk. I left it open and went back and got more rolls of rope and my cell and DS, Put them into the trunk with him and drove off.
I won't post none for now, and it is a really good story especially when he got loose. I hope you enjoyed and will post more about it later.

TABirmingham____2008
Alabama
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

He loves it! (f/m)

Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:20 pm

My name is Jenny and I have a boyfriend name Derek. I will describe us before I go to the story. I am slim built, Very attractive body with big breast and nice curves for me being fourteen. I have blonde and brown hair the goes just over my breast, Brown eyes, and maybe about five two in height. Derek is also slim built with no huge muscles but okay ones, Brown hair that goes past his eyes and Hazel eyes. He was wearing a Grey long sleeve with a short sleeve over it and tight blue jeans.

I was hanging out at Derek's house and we were talking and having fun when I noticed he had lots of tie up materials in his room just all around. I asked what all the rope was for and he told me that its just there if he needs it, looking odly. After a while I seen a ballgag and knew I HAD TO ASK.

"Do you like being tied up?"

I guess he had no other excuse ad confessed to love being tied up since he and a babysitter played a game when he was younger.

"Do you want me to tie you up?" I asked.

He looked scared and said yes. I told him I would but at my house when my parents weren't home. He agreed and I left with his ballgag and a few ropes.

The next day I texted him and told him that they had left. He didn't waste anytime getting his sister to drop him off there at my house. When he came in he came to my room. I brought him to the bed where I told him to sit down very sexy like. I grabbed the roped I snatched from his house and sat on the bed behind him. As I tied his wrists together I tried tying them like I seen in real bondage that I seen pictures of. I finished really good and tight and brought his PVC ball gag and stuck it between his teeth and buckled it tight behind his head. I then took some more rope and tied his ankles to his waist which is like a hogtie.

GOT TO GO SO SORRY.

--------------------------------
Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:32 pm

Im back.

Okay when I tied his ankles to his waist I laid him onto the floor and watch him for a few minutes as he laid their and struggled and sent me looks that said like This rocks. I started mocking him and telling him about things I didn't like him doing at school as I tortured him everytime I named something off. This is my first tie up game I ever had so I dont have much too write about but I untied him not too long after we started because my parents weren't gone for to long and we got worried.

Even though its not all that good like the others I hope you guys liked it. Thanks for reading.

JennyStaggs
Missouri
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:20 pm

A dumb yet cool Kid (m/m)

Ok so this is my first story. So some info first. I'm Troy. I'm 18. And it was some cartoons I watched when I was a kid that got me into tie up games. Now onto the story.

About 3 years ago (I was 15 then) I knew this kid named Jack who was 6 at the time. One day I was hanging out at his parent's shop (I was dating his sister) and he found a roll of duct tape. He seemed to get a kick out of putting tape on his mouth and ripping it off. Well, after about 15 minutes of this, he got the roll of tape again, sat down in a chair, and handed me the tape.

I decided to play with him a little, so I asked him what he wanted. He took the tape off his mouth and said, "Could you tape me up to the chair?" and the tape went back on. So I just smiled at hm and said, all right, Jack. Sit still," and I started wrapping the duct tape around his chest, after about 3 rounds, I tore it off and moved to his stomach. I wrapped that about 3 times as well. Then he stuck is legs straight out and looked t me funny. So I asked if he wanted me to tape his legs too. Jack started nodding quickly, so I wrapped his ankles twice in duct tape. All this time, Jack had been giggling, proving his constant removing of the tape earlier had worn out it's stickiness. So I fixed that right away. I took the tape off his mouth, tore off a fresh piece from the roll, and put that on his mouth to gag him more effectively. It was cool for a minute, but then he had to go home, so I had to untie him. But that wasn't the last time I'd tie Jack up.

Ducttapestar
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

How I Got The Name (m/mm)

Ducttapestar

Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:06 am

Some of you may want to know what my name "Duct Tape Star" is all about. Well, the story that follows is about Jack, his friend Mickey, and some of his neighbors; and it explains a lot.

One summer Saturday last year, Jack's mom asked me to babysit Jack (now 8) and his friend Mickey. (age 9. I already knew mickey because his mom does lunch with my mom regularly.) Anyhoo... When I got to Jack's House, Jack and Mickey were swimming in the pool and Jack's mom told me the basic ground rules. But after that, she took me to a closet and showed me two large rolls of duct tape. She then said (very seriously, I might add) that if the boys gave me any trouble, I was to tie them up. She added that mickey's mom was totally on board with this idea too. Then she left, with two boys and a couple rolls of duct tape. I had a hard time believing it at first, but soon I was over it and ready to use this new "weapon" at any time.

Not long after, Jack and Mickey came inside and asked if they could watch Cartoon Network. So I let them, but I forgot to put the duct tape away, so it was sitting on the sofa where they were sitting. Mickey saw it first and asked me why there was duct tape out. But Jack said,
"Maybe Troy's gonna tape us up!"
"I hope so," added Mickey. Neither of them realised I had heard every word. That is, until I said,
"Do you guys want to get taped up?"
"YEAH!!!" they said at the same time. So I got to work. I started with Jack, since I'd tied him up before. I crossed his hands behind his back and taped them there. I then taped his ankles together. (bear in mind that both boys were in their swim suits still, so this was going to get sticky.)
I finished by taping his mouth shut with a piece that was 6 inches long. Then I moved to Mickey. He just grinned at me and asked
"Can you do the same thing to me?"
"Of course, Mickey," I said and began taping his hands and feet. I then gagged him with a 6 inch long piece of tape.

Needless to say, it was very quiet around there for a while. The boys just watched cartoons and enjoyed their predicament. But then the phone rang. It was Jack's neighbors asking to come over.
(to be continued)

Ducttapestar
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Jack's Last TUG. (for now) (m/m, mf/m)

Post by Ducttapestar on Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:53 am

Okay, let's hope I can get through this without falling asleep. And maybe if I do it all in one thread, you guys will start posting comments.

So, there was a day at the end of this past spring when I was asked to come stay with Jack for the weekend. He'd just celebrated his 9th birthday a few days before, so he felt on top of the world. On this particular day, the sun didn't come out and it started raining by noon. Jack was a little disappointed, as he wouldn't be allowed to play in a thunderstorm. But I decided to lighten the mood. I handed him a small gift wrapped box with his birthday present inside. (where else? Duh.) I'd got a pair of real nickle-plated handcuffs for our tie-up sessions. The look in his eyes when he opened that package was absolutely unbelievable. He smiled literally from ear to ear.

"Can we try them out?" he asked.
"I don't see why not." I answered. So I cuffed his hands behind him.

A short while later, we heard a sound at the door. I almost panicked until I realised that it was Janett. Then I was REALLY freaked out. My breath stuck in my throat when she saw the handcuffs and I didn't know what she'd do. But she turned to me, and with those deep brown eyes looking dead into mine, she said,
"You stole my idea." But then Jack started talking.
"Troy can tie me up real good. You should see him do it. C'mon Troy. Tie me up good. Please?"

At that moment, I got this evil look in my eyes and said "I can do that." So I went to the closet to get a length of clothesline to tie his legs with. After cinching the knots real good, I then pulled his socks off, rolled them up, and jokingly said, "Put a sock in it!" which I promptly did. But then, Janett Says to me, "Why don't we have some fun?" We both just laughed and then she helped Jack out of his handcuffs and took off his shirt. Then she re-cuffed them and grabbed him by the arms and just pointed at his feet. I didn't need to be told what she meant, I'd had plenty of babysitters when I was young to know what that meant.

I immediately set about tickling him mercilessly. But then, Janett started with his armpits and sides. He started squealing and shrieking and squirmed around for a while. The tickle torture lasted about 5 minutes before he couldn't take anymore, so we let him go. But we teased him about it for the rest of the evening.

So the next morning (yes I slept over. No I won't tell you how Janett was in bed.), as you can imagine, Jack was somewhat hesitant about letting us tie him up again. But I knew he would get tied up again sometime in the future.

That was my most recent TUG. So should I post a few more about when I was young while I try to get a new one? PLEASE POST!

Ducttapestar
TUGs Member
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

July 29, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Inspired by “Joy of Sex” (m/f)

I was in high school when I had my first actual fun bondage experiences. My high school girlfriend was a total head case when it came to self-help books. The worst one I had to pretend to like was, “I’m OK, You’re OK.”

So anyhow, when her mother bought “Joy of Sex”, my girlfriend had to read it. And then, thank God, she was very eager to show it to me after she stole it for a day or two.

I was astounded to see a chapter on Bondage. It’s still one of the best things I’ve ever read about Bondage as a fun game and as an orgasm enhancer.

I pointed to that chapter and said, “It says right here that you need to be tied up.”

She laughed and to my great surprise, she said, “That sounds super exciting.”

Of course I had already been thinking about this for years, and the chapter in the book said that technique was extremely important. So one day we went to my parents’ lake house after school and played around with me tying her up. It was a big success.

I tied her hands behind her back and her feet together. We hadn’t actually had sex at this point, but I had brought her to orgasm several times with my fingers.

So once she was all tied up, I started messing with her. She was fine with it. In fact she was astounded at the extreme level of emotion and arousal she felt. So I fingered her to orgasm very slowly, just like the book said. Win win.

So of course that became one of our most valuable “shared experiences.” We messed around with it every chance we got. I added some other ropes to my repertoire and we found that she liked a nice thickish cleave gag. We messed around with time limits during which the captive is, in fact, an actual captive during that time. We became pretty decent at simulating the reality of a kidnap scenario.

I urge all of you to check out the Bondage chapter in the “Joy of Sex.” It’s all there.

Johnny
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic