TG : 02 - The Set-Up (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TG : 02 - The Set-Up (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

TG's stories
02 - The Set-Up
Story index at the bottom

By TG

Fri Jun 18 10:25:18 1999

The Set-Up

Later that summer, maybe 5 or 6 weeks later, I was tied up again to the clothesline post (See A Hot Summer Day ) by my sister Kathy, her friend Richelle plus another friend of Richelle's. I did have to call and talk to Kathy, hoping that she remembered some things that I had
forgotten. Funny thing is, she remembered all of this even better than I did. She also reminded me of the "excitement" that I showed through out these two days. But because there have been strict standards here, I'll refrain from mentioning where those times are, but I'm sure that most of you will be able to figure it out.

I might add, that in between these two particular times, they had tied me up on several other occasions. Sometimes I was tied to a chair, sometimes tied up in the basement against the wall with my arms extended and hands tied to some eye bolts, occasionally my hands were simply tied behind my back, or mostly Kathy's favorite way to tie me, spread eagle to the four corners to an old bed-frame which was laid on the floor. Usually these times were at our house, but a few times they tied me when we were at Richelle's. This is were this story starts............

One day, Kathy and me were at Richelle's house to go swimming. The swimming felt great since we were in the middle of another heat wave with some days over 100 degrees. As I recall, I asked them if they'd tie me up but Kathy didn't really want to. However, Richelle said yes. As a matter of fact, Richelle had to talk my sister into it. Anyway, Richelle lead me into her bedroom.

Richelle had a very large bedroom, which she used to share with her sister, who had gotten married and had moved out. There was plenty of room, since there was now only one bed in the room, so she had me lay on the floor and started tying my wrists tied to the legs of her bed.

Kathy stood and watched as Richelle was tying my wrists, but she did help tie my feet to the legs of Richelle's dresser. They made it a point to make sure that I was stretched out tight by pulling firmly on the rope before tying it off to the dresser legs. I wasn't blindfolded or gagged; only left there to escape. But for fun, they would torment me by pinching my nipples or by tickling every now and then when they'd come to check on me. I'm sure it was a temptation for them, since I was wearing only a pair of swimming trunks (which is about the only clothes that I wore during summer time).

About a half hour later, a friend of Richelle's, Katie, came over to go swimming too. Kathy and Katie did know each other, but they weren't really what you would consider close friends, just acquaintances is a better term. Katie was a little younger than Kathy and Richelle, maybe a year, possibly 2, but apparently Richelle and Katie were good friends, because they were both cheerleaders at school before Richelle graduated. Katie was a very cute girl who was your typical cheerleader type. Blue eyes, blond hair and a nice body. She was, however, almost 6 ft. tall.

Evidently, Kathy and Richelle had told Katie about me being tied up in the bedroom while they were sunning themselves by the pool and when they came to check on me later, Katie came to see for herself. When Katie walked in the room, I remember her looking at me with a grin on her face and say....."Oh my God!!!! I don't believe this !!!". All I could do was look up at the three of them as they were standing over me in their bikinis, laughing at my predicament.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Katie because she was so tall and she definitely filled out her bikini very well. I remember her asking Kathy ....... "and he likes being tied up??

Kathy said "oh yeah .......... he's been tied up lots of times .... even by my other sisters". Kathy continued "he used to be very good at escaping, but we've gotten better at it and we make it more difficult for him". Katie said......"but this seems so cruel" but added......"but fun !!!!!".

Richelle, who was now knelling beside me said as she looked down at me ......... " but you like this sooooooo much, don't you?" as she started pitching my nipples. I said "Yes" as I jumped from the sudden pain. Kathy jumped in and said "he even liked that bad sunburn he got a few weeks ago, remember??" as she looked down at my spread out body. Then Katie asked what happened.

For the next few minutes, Richelle and Kathy then told Katie about me being tied to the clothesline post and all the teasing and tormenting they did, and about my "excited" state.

Needless to say, that part embarrassed me terribly, but I was helpless to stop them from telling her about it. Katie gazed down at me smiling and said that would have been interesting to watch. Before Richelle stood up to leave, she dug one fingernail deep into my belly button which made me squirm. She then tickled me under my arms briefly as Kathy and Katie towered above me. While Richelle was tickling me, Kathy said......."you enjoyed that day.....didn't you??......come on....admit it" I was able to yell out a "yes" in between my laughter. Richelle then said teasingly...."don't go anywhere" and stood up, and stepped over me as the girls left the room.

As I laid there, I was slightly aroused by what happened and tried escaping, but I was tied too well. Kathy had picked up a secret from my other sister, Linda, that tying my wrists in the middle of the rope and having both end pieces long and securing both rope ends to something out of reach of my hands and fingers would not give me the opportunity to loosen the knots around my wrists. She taught this little trick to Richelle during the other times when they tied me up.

Over the next couple of hours, at least one of them would come in to check on me to make sure I was OK or give me a drink of water as it was well into the 90's that day.

As that afternoon went on, they were drinking and started to get more and more drunk. This just added to the teasing and badgering that they'd give me. Nothing serious, mind you......just verbally or tickling. Well, at one point, Katie came in to give me a drink of water. She got down on her knees and lifted my head as she brought the glass to my mouth. She asked me if I really liked being tied up. I told her that I did and that I liked the challenge of trying to escape. She then asked me about "even to the clothesline post?? .........It had to have been torture for you ..... wasn't it unbearable in the heat??". Again I said yes but explained that it just added to the challenge and besides, I knew that my sister or Richelle wouldn't really hurt me. Then she stood up and I saw a smile on her. She stood there for a few seconds staring at me and I could tell that her mind was devilishly working. She asked me if I wanted to be tied up like that again and if I did, she'd love to be part of it.. I know I said yes, but didn't know that Katie would tell Kathy and Richelle about it.

15 or 20 minutes later, all three came into the room and gathered around me. I knew something was up as soon as Kathy stepped one leg over me, straddling my chest and stood above me with Richelle and Katie on either side of me. They all stood there with evil grins on their faces.

Kathy then said that Katie told them that I wanted to be tied up to the clothesline post again. Kathy said that they had talked about it and said they'd do it tomorrow afternoon when we came over. But Richelle added........"but this time, we're not going to be as nice", before they started laughing. They wouldn't tell me what they had in mind, but I knew that it wouldn't be painful or hurt me. I don't know what prompted it, but my sister then sat on my chest to hold me down and she started tickling me while Richelle and Katie watched. (She told me on the phone, it seemed appropriate since I liked being tickled and the drinking may have also contributed). The other two also started in on me a couple of minutes later. They tickled me for a good 15 minutes before leaving me alone again. About a half hour later, they came in to un-tie me as it was getting late and Kathy needed to get ready for a date and felt it was time to go. On the way home, I asked Kathy what they were gonna do......and all she'd say was :you'll find out tomorrow".

That night, I was telling my other sister, Linda, about what had happened that day. She laughed all through my story and said that she would have loved being there too.
Coincidentally, she and Katie were friends. She almost immediately got on the phone to Katie to talk to her about it. When she got off the phone, she told me that Katie had never done anything like that before and she really liked having me tied up like that. She told me that Katie was looking forward to tomorrow too. I asked her if she had any idea what they would do to me, but she had no idea. She said it was too bad that she had to work tomorrow because what ever they would do, it would surely be fun.

I couldn't sleep that night in anticipation of what these girls were planning. I also kept the mental picture in my head of looking up at the three of them standing over me while I was spread out and defenseless at their feet. I slept in the next morning, and mowed the lawn and did a couple of other chores for my father, but I surely was thinking about the afternoon activities.

Nancy, my oldest sister, who was engaged at the time but was living at home to save money for a house, was just leaving for work. She came over to tell me that Kathy had told her about the day before and about me being tied up again today. Since she had often been part of tying me up, she knew what the "boundaries" were, which I usually wanted pushed to the extreme. She told me that she reminded Kathy about the terrible sunburn I had last time and the "lame" excuse we told our parents of why I had two white stripes across my face (from the gag and the blindfold). Sorry, but neither of us recall what the "lame" excuse was, but we had to come up with something because none of us ever told our parents about the bondage. Somehow, we never thought our parents would understand. To this day, they have never been told. Anyway, she said to be careful and to have fun. She also let it slip-out that she made a recommendation to Kathy about the blindfold, but she wouldn't tell me what it was.

So.......the story of me being tied to the clothesline post a second time will continue from here. I thought it necessary to provide you with how the entire situation came about. I will try to post the story with-in the next week.

Therightdude2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Therightdude2000 »

Did the writer continue this story?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]Canuck100[/mention], any idea?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I’m doing the updates chronologically, so if he did continue the story, I will be posting here soon.
Timh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Timh »

So I guess no update?):
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic