Writer : 01 - A Buddy Story (mm/Self, m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Writer : 01 - A Buddy Story (mm/Self, m/m)

Post by Soraka »

Writer 's stories
01 - A Buddy Story
Story index at the bottom

By Writer

by Writer » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:48 am

Hi, I've been reading the stories on this site for a while now and I kinda see tie-ups as my guilty pleasure. This is my first ever post, so I'll try my best to sound intriguing...

So, first off, let's introduce the characters of this saga:
*Danny- 16 years old, kinda athletic build, 5'10 and is on his city's swim team; he also plays baseball and is very studious.
*Vince- 16-and-a-half, he's more lanky and skinny, 5'9 and frequently expresses his feelings in the only way he knows how: shouting.
While Vince is the older, he is more child-like and laid back while Danny is the more serious of the two friends.

PROLOGUE: The Mis-fit and the Link

This story takes place way before Danny and Vince's junior year, back to the year that they met. In the Eighth Grade, Danny was not always the sociable type he is today. Instead, he was that cool kid that dressed nice- skinny jeans, nice Vans and a white shirt- but never cared what anyone thought of him. Everyone flocked around him, the girls especially at the start of 8th grade, when Danny had perfected his swimmer's tan and fit body. Heck, even some of the guys started checking him out, he was that attractive. Vince, on the other hand, was more of a peoples' person; sure he dressed adequately as well and had a cute face, but he just couldn't match Danny's brilliance in school sbjects. Whenever Vince got an A on his Geometry test, Danny would always one-up him by surreptitiously checking Vince's score and then making his A+ score visible to him (he might have yawned or something). Thus, the two became very competitive, grubbing over grades and enjoying each other's company... whenever one or the other had a higher score to shove in their face.

Now, you're asking "ok, this is starting to look uninteresting," but I like to provide enough realism in the characters to really show them off later. For those of you that are still interested, let me reward you by mentioning that both boys had something else in common at the time of the 8th grade: a love for being tied up.

After finishing their homework at night, and waiting to make sure their parents were asleep, both boys (separately) experimented with self-bondage techniques that enthralled them so much that they both wished to find that partner with whom they could tie up and be tied by.

PROLOGUE: Experimentation and Fear's Production I

One night, in the summer after 8th grade, Vince had been experimenting with the butterfly tie, in which he criss-crossed his legs and tied them tightly together with jumpropes used long ago. He then proceeded to stuff his mouth with a sock and duct tape it in place several times around his mouth. He then took out the slipknot coil that he kept under his pillow. He placed both arms under the corresponding leg so that they went under the thighs and met near the feet. He then slipped both of his hands into the tight coil, which was already tough to get into in the first place.

Once he had that feeling of enjoyment (and you know what else :oops: ) he decided to free himself. However, the coil around his hands prooved to tight to slip out of!

Now, Vince's house was spacious and when he first moved in with his family, he suggested getting the room built in the garage, as that seemed to be a cool idea.

This decision was paramount to Vince's situation. Trapped in the butterfly position,he could not wiggle far on the carpet flooring or even reach the seat of his computer chair. He dared to even scream, after an hour had gone by with fruitless attempts at freedom. Of course, the gag was too good; Vince knew how to really tie himself up well.

This urge of panic only increased the blood flow into Vince's bulge, and Vince was getting tired of struggling and shouting. He regretted choosing the bottom room at the place where no one could hear his muffled pleas, even in the silent night.

But Vince was not screwed yet, for he was finally able to contort his body in a way that his hands could rip the tape off of his mouth. Once Vince spit out the black sock that he had used to gag himself, he almost immediately thought of calling for help.

BUT! This was an opportunity; he would not have to be embarrased by his parents finding out yet, for he formulated a plan that he quickly, and panically, put into action. With his free mouth, he edged forward his head to his hands, and started to bit and try to rip the fibers of the thin cloth that consisted of his wrist coil. Since it was only a halloween accesory, the strngth was weak and it soon gave way to tears. Now it depended on Vince's strength to break the final knits of cloth binding the coil together. After checking the clock, he realized that it was 4:27 A.M., 6 hours since he had been trapped in his painful position.

With the last remnant of strength, the cloth broke, and his hands were free! After emerging from his human pretzel state, he streched his back and yawned in relief and victory. He laughed a bit and quickly came to a decision that he would stay away from self-bondage, at least for a while.

Last edited by Soraka 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

PROLOGUE: Brotherly Loves

Now, let's talk about Danny. Danny lived in a middle-class house just a few blocks from Vince, and in the middle of his ninth grade year, he experienced what it felt like to be tied up by someone other than himself. That someone happedend to be his older brother, Shawn, who was 17 at the time (so Danny would be 14).

This occured during winter break, and on the first week, his parents had to leave for business for three days and left Shawn in charge. Now Shawn and Danny were not the most rivalrous of brothers, but they still disagreed on many things. This happened to be the disagreement of throwing a party while the parents were away. Shawn suggested it, but Danny refused, being a very moral person.

Shawn had argued and argued but Danny had always pushed him back, spoiling his plans. He didn't want to tell his parents of Shawn's doing, just to protect him. But during the night of thatargument, Danny was just getting ready for bed. Danny wore a black undershirt, boxers, his jeans that he wore from the day, and some black socks. He was working on a difficult math problem so didn't realize that Shawn was right behind him.

Shawn grabbed Danny and threw him out of the chair and unto the carpeted floor. He then went on his back and took Danny's hands and quickly tied them behind his back, criss-crossing his hands and then he tied his upper arms to his chest.

Danny: What the fu--mmphh!!

Shawn had placed one of his socks into his brother's mouth and took out a long roll of duct tape. He wrapped the sock in place by ductaping several times around Danny'shead. He then proceeded in tying Danny's legs together with duct tape. He left almost no airspace or slack, though.

Shawn: Little brother, you should know by now that my way will always go. And as punishment for disobeying this law, you are hereby sentence to two days of perpetual enboundment.

Danny: MMPPHHH!!

Shawn: Oh I almost forgot.

Shawn took out his camera and proceeded to take multiple snapshots of Danny.

Shawn: Tell mom or dad, and these pictures will go onto facebook, myspace, and I'll make them your profile pic too!

Shawn: Well, I gotta get ready for the party tomorrow, so sleep tight!

Shawn placed duct tape over poor Danny's eyes and turned off the lights and left his little brother thrashing helplessly on the floor. Danny was trapped for the next two days... and his brother would probably make him clean up the mess of the party afterwards...

A-hem... Happy Friday guys!! I'm gonna see how much I can get through, cause I really wanna play kh 358/2 now.

When we last left off, Danny was tied very tightly with duct tape and a sock in his mouth. Oh! and blindfolded. Well, when Danny awoke the next morning, he found that his position had changed significantly during the night. For one, he was tied to a chair, where his legs were duct taped to separate legs. His hands were crossed and taped while his upper torso was taped to the chair from shoulders to his navel. If that wasn't enough, he was also only in his boxers (black to be precise). Danny couldn't really see or talk about his predicament because he was still silenced by the same sock gag, but the tape over his eyes was replaced with a tightly tied bandana(also black).

"Mmmph!" Danny screamed as he struggled to free himself. After about ten minutes, he found a slight slack that would have allowed him to escape... If only he didn't lose balance and tilt the chair over.

That noise reached his brother, who heard the thump from the upper floor. "Well, well. Having fun?" he asked when he saw his brother squirming on the floor, the slack gone due to the inability to move his arm due to pain.

"MMPPHH!!" Danny screamed. (You little skank! Imma beat yo' ass!, is what Danny would have liked to have expressed.... Danny's filipino though, so he wouldn't have sounded ghetto enough and his brother would have laughed).

So, with that, Danny was helped up and was untaped from the chair. His brother lead him to the kitchen, where he removed the gag and feed him Spam and rice before he could say anything. After drinking water through a straw, Danny was gagged once more (this time by his own sock ,which was white and clean).

"It's already 3 o clock, so I'll be setting up for the party now" Danny's brother said. He carried the struggling Danny back up to his room, carrying with him a coil of cotton rope. As quicky as he had untaped Danny, Danny was quickly tied spread-eagled to his bed and soon, his huge bulge was just sticking out (under his boxers of course). :oops:

"You... really enjoy this, don't you?" said Danny's brother. And with that he tickled his younger brother a bit, playing on the sides of his ribs. Danny was especially ticklish under his arms, and his brother knew exactly where to go. He traced his fingers on Danny's side and even the soles of his feet. All Danny could do was convulge and twist around, helpless to the tickling torment.

"Alright, my fun's over. The real fun will begin soon". And with that, he left the room.

Needless to say, that Shawn had truly overpowered the little bugger he knows as his little brother. Danny was trapped in his room, tied spreadeagled on his bed, clothed only in his boxers as his wang stuck up like a birthday candle on a cake :oops: . And so, Shawn had eventually released Danny... the next day after the party was over, however, Danny had to swear never to tell that Shawn had a party. Danny nodded his head and was freed.

He never let this fly to his brother, but Danny had been enjoying the experience since the moment his brother tied him up two days ago. But ever since then, Danny could not ask him to tie him up, for it would seem to odd; he would have to find another playmate. :tickle:

END OF PROLOGUE~

Now, remember Vince? He's coming back right now...

Chapter 1: The Bonds of Friendship

We skip to one year into the future. Danny and Vince are both Sophomores, and both of them are still competeing for the highest marks on their tests and classes. But during their time as rivals, they began to notice similar likes that they had in common...

For one, both of them had an addiction to video games, and usually, every Friday afterschool, the two would kick it at one other's house and Brawl, go Karting, help each other out in Final Fantasy... every kind of game. They also found that they both had a brother that ticked them off in one way or another (Vince, however, had a younger naive brother, who has never heard of TUGs).

Soon, the two began to laugh and converse, and even talk to each other on regular social terms. One night, Vince had asked Danny over to a sleepover, since hjis parents wouldn't be home...

When Danny and Vince arrived at Vince's empty house, they changed out of their sweaty school clothes and into something lighter. Danny wore and grey undershirt along with his jeans and white no-show socks. Vince wore some shorts,a muscle shirt (white) and white ankle socks with black toes and heel.

now, both of them were not gay in any way, but it got both of them thinking...

Danny: Hey, wanna watch a movie?

Vince: Sure, which one?

Danny: (after an embarassing silence) what about The Medallion?

Vince: Y'mean the one with Jackie Chan?

Vince and Danny both knew that in that movie contained a scene where an asian kid was tied up and gagged and kidnapped.

Danny: Yeah...

Vince: Sure, why not? Let's go to my bedroom, the PS3 works better than our DVD player.

SO with that, Danny and Vince both retired to Vince's spacious garage-room. During the scene mentioned above, the anticipaated scene caused both boys to have thoughts of TUGs. While they enjoyed watching the rest of the movie, at the end, Danny stated: Man, that was too loose.

Vince: What?

Danny: You know, that tied up kid in the beginning? His bonds would never keep him stiill

Vince: Yeah, yeah, like you could even try to break out of those ropes. (his heart started to pound a bit faster)

Danny: Alright, do you have any rope and duct tape? (Danny's heart was beating faster too)

Vince: Huh? W-Why?

Danny: I'll show you how easy it'll be. Then if I can break free, you gotta try it next.

Vince: Is this a challenge?

Danny: No, it's a... it's a TUG.

The room went silent for a minute.

Vince: So, you know about Tugs too?

Danny: (surprised) well, yeah. I never told anyone, cuz I thought it was kinda weid for me to like them

Vince: Heh, me too! Oh! Then wait right there.

Vince went under his bed, and took out his bag of ropes and duct tape he kept for his own self- indulgence.

Danny: Woah, that's alot of stuff...

Vince: Yea, I've always tried experimenting...

Danny pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "are they real"

Vince: Yup! Got 'em offa e--

Danny tackled Vince to the ground and snapped the cuffs behind Vince's back.

Vince: Hey man, what the hell you doing?

Danny: A Tug, duh...

Danny got the rope from the bag, and while sitting on top of Vince, he began to tie Vince's legs with the rope. Once his feet were secure, he took some more rope and tied Vince's thighs together.

Vince: Dude, wai-mmpph!

Danny was quick to stick his sock into Vince's mouth, quickly silencing him and finishing it off by wrapping duct tape several times around Vince's head.

Danny: There we go! Now to tie your elbows to your chest... that's better.

He then took off the cuffs and quickly tied Vince's hands crossed together with more rope. Then, he added a final touch and brought Vince's feet and arms together, producing a very tight hogtie.

Vince: MMPPH!! (He couldn't believe this was happening)

Danny: Yea, I know. The kid wasn't tied so strictly. But I just kinda thought that...
Being as rambunctious as you are, you may need a little more restriction.

Danny: Now, I'll make you a deal: get out in two hours (it was 6 already) and you can keep me tied the whole night. Ok?

Vince: (unsure but testing his bonds felt a little slack) Mphph! (nodding his head).

Danny: Alright, well, I'm gonna bounce. I'll be back with food, ok?

Vince was shaking like crazy now; he did NOT want to be left alone.

Danny: It's ok, I'll borrow your house key, I can still get in. OH!

Danny took some more duct tape and softly placed it on Vince's eyes.

Danny: Good night, sleep tight -yeah bad pun-

And with that, Danny closed the bedroom door.

After struggling for about an hour, Vince was able to finally free his hands. But then, he decided, I'll I'll look like I'm still trussed up, so I can get the bounce on Danny.

Vince, however, felt a little sleepy, and thought, Well, I wouldn't mind taking a little nap...

When Vince woke up, he felt as if he wasn't on the carpet anymore... he also felt a little colder.

Vince tried to move but found that his arms were bound to a chair, on separate armrests. His leges were also tied to separate legs of the chiar. And to top it off... he was only in his blue boxer shorts and his socks!!

While he tried squirming to free himself, he heard footsteps...

Danny: Hw do you like your new position? My brother taught me taht one.

Vince: (I though you said that if I got free, then it would be my turn to tie You up!) Mpphh!!

Danny: I'm pretty sure you're pissed, but you didn't exactly get out of my little trap, so i just modified it, just a bit. So, since you lost our wager, you won't get a chance to tie me up till tomorrow, cuz you're staying tie up all night!

Vince had a look of sadness in his eyes, but then hunger took ver and his eyes were searching for food.

Danny: Here. (he took out the gag) I got you some pizza, it's supreme, that ok?

Vince: Yea, thanks.

So as the two of them ate (and fed), they talked about this trange obsession with Tugs, findin gout that both of them had been hooked about the same time. Mostly they talked about that rush of expressions and feeling that they felt when tied up... they even mentioned their evident joys that were expressed on Vince's bottom area.

and so, ten o clock hit, and Danny and Vince got ready to sleep (well, Danny undressed into just his athletic shorts). Danny slept in his sleeping bag while Vince slept in the chair with the back to the floor with a pillow and a blanket.

Danny: Good night, Tug buddy.

Vince: Good night, soon-to-be-tied buddy.

Danny: You're lucky I left the gag off, don't make up such stupid names.

Vince: Well, excuse me, smartass.

Danny: Alright, that's it!

Danny got out of his sleeping bag and took off Vince's blanket, leaving him totally exposed.

Vince: What're you doing?

And before he knew it, Danny's finger's attacked the soles of his feet, going up and down and playing with the toes.

Vince: Haha! stop, i give!

But Danny moved onto the rib area and soon under the armpits, Vince got so loud that Danny placed another tapegag on him. After tickling Vince around the ribs and feet one more time (whick took about 20 minutes), Danny stopped and took off the gag. Vince was still laughing.

Danny: Now, don't be a little skank. (He smiled) good night!

Vince: (still calming down from laughter) g-g-good night...
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Chapter 2: The Challenge Series

So, Vince remained bound for the whole night. The next morning when he woke up, he found that he could move his arms and legs, which were a bit numb. Danny had untied him completely from the chair during thenight! He was free!

Danny was apparently still asleep, Vince had the perfect opportunity. With rope in hand, Vince crept over to Danny and crossed his hands behind his back. But the moment the rope touched his skin, Danny leapt up, surprised Vince, and tackled him to the floor. Overpowered by Danny, Vince couldn't move, as Danny was on his chest, pinning down his arms.

"No fair! You said it was my turn to tie you up today!" Vince said.

"Yeah, but we have to lay down some ground rules and challenges first," Danny replied.

"Rules?" Vince asked, still strugglong against Danny's strngth.

"Yeah. First of all, unless stated otherwise, the tier cannot keep the tie "e" tied in one position for more than two hours; punishment for not abiding is a quick reversal; and second, if anyone would ever join our ranks, they must be initiated by the ceremonial hogtie and tickle torture."

"That's good. Now let's think of some challenges... AND GET OFF ME!"

Oops, thought Danny.

The challenge list was set:
1) the hogtie
2)the seran wrap mummy
3)the chair tie
4)the butterfly tie
5)duct tape mummification
6)hogtie w/ thirty minute tickle session
7) hogtie with only boxers on
8)6 & 7 combined
8)spread eagled- in boxers only

With the list ready, Vince got prepared to choose a suitable tie for Danny. Both of them took a shower and wore a new set of clothes for the day. Danny wore some black jeans, white socks, and a white V-neck shirt. Vince wore a pair of camo shorts that covered his knees, black ankle socks, and t-shirt which was brown.

"alright, it's my call now. I choose-" vInce said.

"No, I choose. The first pick is always the captive's, after two hours, the tier can change the position... MUST change the position." Danny urged.

Vince said, "oh alright."

"Now, I think I'm feeling in the mood for a duct tape mummy challenge today" Danny said.

So Vince got to work wrapping Danny's whole body in ducttape from his ankles to his shoulders. Firat, he added a single layer, then used a secode layer to fill up any spaces left. He made sure to cinch the tape tightly.

Vince: Now for the gag.

Vince decided to use Danny's sock from yesterday and tried to put it in Danny's mouth, but he kept squirming around. But when Vince closed Danny's nose, he got it in and quickly duct taped around Danny head several times. With one last step, Vince added a bandanna as a blindfold over Danny's eyes.

"I'm not gonna be a douche and use tape," Vince said. THen, surprisingly, Danny started to roll on the floor, every direction he could move, though, Vince got in the way.

"Woah, I Can't have you moving"

and with that, Vince took some rope and tied Danny to the support beam in his room. Now Danny was surely trapped.

"Well, I'll go get us some MacDo for breakfast (how we Filipinos say McDonalds in short) so don't move... and try to work up a sweat so breakfast will be worth it. Danny struggled, but to no avail... he was trapped tightly by his own choice. At least DVince left the T.V. on so he would at least be entertained by the sound of--- wait, what did that reporter say?

"There have been several teenage boys being missing for a few days, then showing back up at their houses tied to a chair... on the inside of the house. They're gone from probably a week but say that they were unharmed by their captives, but can't remember much of what happened."

The t.v. switched off. "now that's one way to spread infamy."

Danny tensed up... that was NOT Vince's voice.

"Well, you're trussed up and ready to go, so we'll just wait here for your friend to come back." said th e mysterious voice.

Now Danny was thrashing against his bonds. "Dammit Vince, where the hell are you?" he thought. He realized that one of their set rules must have been: Never leave the victim alone in the house.

But all the while the excitement could be shown through Danny's... yeah, he was still turned on at this moment.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Chapter 3: Let No Restraints Bar Us

The unknown man had Danny right in his clutches, his friend, Vince, being the one who put him in this situation.
"YOu're probably wondering who I am, what I'm gonna do, and why I'm doing it. Let me start off that your buddy Vince left the door unlocked before he left the house. Now, I was hired by a certain somebody, my benefactor, you see, to kidnap kids for that person. My benefactor chooses mostly young teen males like yourself, for they are the most sturdy. What he does then is sends them off to a world called Ezula- wipe that look off your eyes, kid, I'm NOT makin' this up, I've seen the portal that leads to the place. Thing is, no one ever willingly wants to go, and most of those kids he sends often lose their path in the immense cityscape. Those kids that you saw on T.V.? Replicas of 'em. The real ones never came back. You see, my benefactor is one of those people who needs strength in his world right now, being that it's being ruled by a tyrannical government, the kids that get captured end up as slaves, bound(hehe) for the rest of their lives to serve him. That depot's name? Faretsheth. And- HEY!!"

Using this incredibly long dialogue, Danny took advantage of his kidnapper's daydreaming and was able to free his hands using some scissors that layed near him. But the kidnapper was to quick: he snapped his fingers.

TAH! All the ropes and gagging, was magically unravelled from Danny, but before Danny could blink, the man snapped his fingers again. A roll of duct tape immediately appeared, and, starting from his ankles, continued to coil around Danny, tightly encasing his whole body in a duct tape coccon. Some strange force kept Danny's hands at his sides, and by the time it reached his shoulders, he started to yell; but the tape was too quick and speedily wrapped itself around Danny's mouth several times before spiraling down to add more tape to Danny's coccon. Dany soon lost his balance and almost hit his head to the floor, had the strange man not caught his head before it touched the carpet..

Danny was trapped at the mercy of his paranormal captor. The tape was so strong yet so comfortable, though. In a while Danny drifted off to sleep.

About an hour later, Vince came thorugh his front door, wondering why it was open. He immediately ran down to his bedroom and hoped that Danny would still be there, still trapped in the bind that he put him in. Well, Danny was still bound, but it was not in the way that he put him in. Vince took off his shoes, and entered the door of his room, not noticing that someone else was behind him. In a second, Vince's arms were pinned at his side by some strange power, and duct tape began from his socked ankles rolling all the way up, wrapping Vince just as Danny was. It ended up at his mouth and then circled back down to add more stickiness. Soon, Vince was incapacitated as well. He fell on his knees then to the floor. He was trapped too.

All of a sudden, a dark portal opens, and both boys look down the abyss towards which their doom awaited. How could they best magical beings if they were in turn defeated by such things to begin with? Vince and Danny closed their eyes as the swirl of the vortex sucked them in...

CHAPTER 3: The Challenge is on; the kidnap bet

Danny... woke up. He was not in a parallel dimension, he was not encased in magical tape, but was tied with rope in the hogtie that Vince had left him in. He tried to yawn, but then he remembered the gag and struggled furiously, still thinking that his dream was a reality. But that was just that- a dream. The only new occurence that had happened was that Vince had come back with a deluxe McDonald's breakfast to feed to Danny.

Vince: Dude, you're sweating! I'll untie you.

After Danny was free from his bonds, Danny removed his gag and said: That was some crazy shit.

Vince: What was?

Danny: I had a dream where we were both duct taped as mummies and were being taken to a magical world and-

Vince: yyeeaaahhhh.... you're playing waay too much Final Fantasy. Eat your breakfast, you look beat.

So Danny ate his breakfast and soon forgot about the whole paranormal ordeal. He asked Vince during this time if he knew any other kids at school that liked TUGs.

Vince: I try to ease up to the topic... and some friends have some mild knowledge, but I'm too afraid to really tell them that I have that interest. Why?

Danny: Cuz, I read on this one site, tieupgames.ney (lol) that some stories have more than just two kids tying each other up; they have a whole posse of kids that have fun messing with each other.

Vince: So what are you proposing?

Danny: You know Nate? That one skinny Chinese kid?

Vince: The hella tall one!?

Danny: He's like two inches higher than me; I guess compared to you anyone is tall...

Vince: ANYWAYS!

Danny: Yeah, so I was thinking... he once told me that he had always wanted to feel what it would be like to be kidnapped... and so, maybe...

Vince: We should kidnap him?

Danny: Exactly.

Vince: My heart's pounding, but can we do it?

Danny: I said he's tall and skinny, not strong and buff; we can even stuff him in the back of my trunk.

Vince: Cool! Maybe he would even join in on our games?

Danny: That's what I'm hoping!

Vince: Well, we got the materials, so let's set up the scenario.

Danny: Don't need to; look outside the window.

AND who was there walking along the sidewalk? Nate, with some shorts, muscle shirt, and nike shoes and black crew socks.

Danny: Let's follow him..
Danny tested his new entrapment. He could not believe it: a magic spell that binded him completely with duct tape; and it was strong too... the tape had coiled tightly around Danny's body.

"There we go, much better.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Chapter 4: Hostage

Danny and Vince proceeded quickly in bringing all of the ropes, handcuffs, and duct tape they thought they would need in nabbing Nate into Danny's car. Once loaded, Nate was already about a mile away, heading towards the park to shoot some free throws. Once there was enough space between them, Danny started the car.

Vince: "wait! won't Nate recognize your car? Put on this mask!"

Danny: Thanks, but we'll grab him fast enough; be ready to apply a tape blindfold and the sock that i gave you.

So, both boys were ready to pull off their first kidnapping. Luckily for them, this part of the neighborhood was not the kind that liked to spend their noons at the park, or-rather frankly,- outside. This would be an easy job, thought both of them. Danny situated the car close to the basketball court but behind Nate, so as not to hrab his attention. He was still a ways off from them.
Nate was kneeling down, tying his shoes; this was the perfect opportunity!

Danny: NOW!... but stealthily...

Danny and Vince got the roll of duct tape, the handcuffs, and the sock and ran, surprisingly nimble and softly, throught the grass towards the bentover Nate. In a flash, Vince ripped off the tape and stuck it on Nate's eyes from behind. Nate rose up, alarmed.

Nate: What the f-mmphh!

Danny was able to stuff the sock in quickly, which stunned Nate so that Danny was thereafter able to cuff his arms behind his back. Nate started kicking with his big Nike shoes. Danny forfully brought him to the ground, and as Vince removed Nate's shoes, he held his legs still for Danny to proceed taping them together. He taped his legs at the ankles, the knees, and just above the kneecaps. Then Vince taped up Nate's torso with tape. All the while, Nates screams were muffled by Danny's black sock.

Vince: Ok, quick! Run him back to the car! (he said this in a hoarse accent).

So they rushed through the grass that was between them and the car, and, because Vince had thought ahead to leave the trunk open, they were quickly able to throw Nate in and shut the trunk quickly.

Vince: Think that'll hold him?

Danny: Of course! Those hancuffs require a key to remove!

Before anyone could get suspicious, they hopped into the car and took off their masks. This sort of car spearated the trunk from the seat space, so the two only heard grunts and bangs from the closed space.

Danny: (whisper) quick! Say something to scare him!

Vince: erhm- Let's hope that pretty face will bring us a hefty penny! Did you see his body? It's perfect for what the employer asked for! He'll be the perfect toy for him!

The banging in the trunk got louder and more frequentn.

Danny laughed in a gruff sort of way.

Danny:(whisper) um... that was probably a bit too much...

Vince: Don't worry (he said this too loud); THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WILL BE A BLAST FOR A GUY LIKE HIM!

Danny: (whisper) alright, I guess. Just don't get too NC-17 here... the Mods are watching...

Vince: What? Oh...

Meanwhile, in the trunk...
Nate was thinking to himself: What do they want with me?! I know I had a few good looks, but I'm not exactly handsome enough for what they're thinkinh... Just, gotta... free... my arms.......!

Nate: mmph!!! (which translates to: Damn! They used ahndcuffs on me!)

Nate was helpless, trapped in the back of a kidnapper team's car; he doesn't even have his shoes! He felt virtually defenseless wearing just shorts, a muscle shirt, and socks...
Nate thought: It's like they caught me out of bed!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Chapter 5: The Hostage Situation

Danny: Hi Mrs. L, it's Danny.... Oh, sorry for bothering you when you're out of town, but Nate was just wondering if he could crash at my place tonight....... why can't he ask you himself? Well, we were playing a bit of basketball, and he tired himself out before he could get a chance to tell you........ it's ok? tell him you love him? sure! you won't be able to call him till Sunday? Alright, I'll tell him. Bye!

Danny and Vince had pullen into the garage of Vince's house, where Danny went in to make a quick phonecall before unloading their "package". They drove around most of the city, to make it seem that Nate was being taken far away, so in time apparently, Nate had fallen asleep (you could tell by his snooring).

Vince: Perfect, now let's get him properly situated.

Carefully, Danny and Vince got Nate out of his bonds. Vince took off Nate's shirt.

Danny: Dude! What're you doing?

Vince: To make him feel more helpless!

Danny was pretty sure that Vince wasn't gay, but from the looks of it, he couldn't tell at the moment.

Danny: Sure, just leave everything else on... Stop looking at his body!

Vince: I'm just jealous! I mean, I probably work out more than he does, yet he has this, like, amazing body!

Danny: Cut it out, man.

Vince: Kidding, you know that?

All the while, Danny and Vince were tying Nate to a chair, where each foot was roped to a different leg. The knees were taped to the legs as well and above the kneecaps, too. Nate's upper body was covered in rope and tape. Tape held his waist to the back of the chair. Nates arms were long enough so that Vince could expertly tie his hands, crisscrossed together. Danny Finished by applying a layer of rope around Nate's upper chest. Since Nate was still sound asleep, Danny reapplied a blindfold, a bandana this time for comfort, but it was fortified with tape. A new sock was forced into Nate's mouth, which, at the feel of, Nate awoke with vigorous rebellion. Danny quickly rolled the tape around Nate's head multiple times before tearing it.

Vince: Light sleeper, this one is!

Danny: Kid, I've already called your mom; she thinks you're spending the night at your friend, Vince's, house.

Vince: Can we have our way with him, first? The employer would never find out!

Danny: (signaling "stop it") No, we want our package to be clean and pure.

Nate was moaning in his gag, but amidst all of this terror, something emerged.

Vince: But it looks like he's enjoying it!

Nate knew he shouldn't have worn athletic shorts today. He tested his bonds, but to no avail.

Danny: No use, kid. Try all you might, but no one EVER escapes my bonds. Look at you, all defenseles...

Danny could resist it, he started tickling Nate's sides. Nate exploded... with laughter. Vince tilted the chair to its side and began tickling the bottom of Nate's socked feet.

Danny: There, partner. That's ALL you're allowed. I'm gonna rest; you can play with him for as long as you want.

Nate did not like the words he was hearing. He was extremely ticklish around his whole body. He was beginning to sweat, and his "excitement" continued to grow. After about 30 minutes, Vince stopped tickling. Nate was relieved, yet he was almost starting to enjoy his situation, the feeling, the excitement, even the helplesness. He wished it was just a game he could play with friends, nnot a life-threatening situation.

After Nate had been tied for eight hours, it was about time for dinner. Nate was starving, and called out as loud as he could. Just when it seemed as if no one would hear him, he felt the tape being cut from his mouth. As soon as the sock was removed, Nate began to yell: Hel--mmph!

He felt something circular and long enter his mouth. Disgusted, Nate spit it out immediately. Danny covered Nate's mouth before he could scream.

Danny: Calm down, it's just an eggroll. Listen, I'm not as perverted as my friend; I'll try to protect you as best as I can. But you gotta swear not to scream if I take my hand off, okay?

Nate nodded.

Danny: Good, I'll feed you okay? For about ten minutes, Danny was feeding Nate a couple of eggrolls and water. The eggrolls were surprisingly tasty, thought Nate. Then, they began to... talk...

Danny: How old're you, boy?

Nate: Fifteen, turning sixteen next month.

Danny: So young... It's sometimes a shame, the job that I wor.

Nate: So why do you do it, then? If you hate it so much?

Danny: I only gots one family, this gang. I owe them my life; I can't repay them enough or refuse them anything. Anyways, don't ask that stuff no more; what about you?

Nate: Well, I thought I had a good life before this, a nice family, being a strong sportsperson, avid reader-

Danny: Good Lord, boy, you're not dying!

Nate: I know, it just feels like it's the end for me.

Danny: Well, it's not. Think of it this way: what if everything that happened was just a game? You weren't in any trouble? Are you having fun?

Nate: Actually, to tell the truth: I am. It's just really exciting, what's happened to me. But it's not a game, is it? I'm just some package to be delivered into a system of erotic passions.

Danny: Don't say that, ... cuz-
Vince: Are you in here, partner?
Danny: Sorry boy, but you gotta open your mouth.

Nate: Wh-ppphh!

Danny had stuffed another sock in Nates mouth and secured it with duct tape. Vince came into his bedroom.

Vince: Well, well, well. Did our guest eat?

Danny: Yep, he did.

Vince walked up to the chair and ran a finger down Nate's right side.

Danny: STOP! He's already feelin' broken. Don't cause more harm!

Vince; Alright alright. All in fun, remember?

Chapter 6: Revelation

It was about four in the morning. Danny had enough of this torture. He was going to free Nate... and get revenge on Vince for his weird ways. "all in fun", Danny thought. And in truth, that was really what it was.

Danny sneaked down to Vince's bedroom and started unwrapping Nate from the chair. Nate woke up and started mpphing in his gag.

Danny: shh! it's me, boy.

Nate stopped struggling and let the "man" untie him.

Danny: Hoo, is this going to be a schocker. Take off your blindfold and face me.

Nate did as he was told.

Nate: (wide eyed) Danny!?

Nate was getting happy at being part of a practical joke.... then he got angry at being part of a practical joke.

Nate: What the f#$k's wrong with you? You got some sort of sick mind to pull this.

Danny: Hey, didn't you say you were having fun?

Nate: well... okay, fine, I was. Thank God this was just a fake kidnapping.

Danny: Oh, you could count this as real... you went down pretty easily.

Nate: Hey!... Just to make sure, you're the good kidnapper, right?

Danny: Huh? Oh, yeah. Told you there's nothing to worry about!

Nate: yeah... but then who's that creepy-ass guy who almost molested me?

Danny: That's where this is gonna get good. Bro! Get in here!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Chapter- oh, hell, I forgot-: 7? The Exciting Conclusion to this Story Arc!

All was quiet in the house, and the guest room that Vince had slept in for the few hours that Danny, Nate, and Shawn were concocting, was about to become rudely disturbed.The door swung open with a bang, and Vince started up.
Who was it? Shawn, dressed in dark clothes, with a bandana that covered his hair. Before Vince could focus, Shawn tackled him to the floor and wrapped on of his used football socks around his eyes. Since he was pinned, Shawn also took the time to take off one of Vince's socks and unceremoniously stuff it in his mouth, keeping it in place with several strips of duct tape and another long football sock. Shawn then proceeded in tying Vince's arms tightly together with clotheline rope. Then his wrists were coiled up tight. He then proceeded in wrapping his legs together after crossing them. Then, Shawn took Vince's loose white shirt and folded it up over his head so that it hung at the back of his neck, leaving his chest exposed. It didn't help that Vince was only wearing a pair of (very short) shorts either, cuz now he was almost naked. All was silent for a while, and Shawn left the room. Vince struggled like mad and groaned into his gag; he was SURE it was just Danny getting payback... right?

Just then, he heard a lot of mmphing coming from the general direction of the door, and it sounded like TWO mmphing's!! The long sock was removed from Vince's eyes and how shocked he was to see Nate AND Danny, trussed up, tied exactly the same way he was, if not tighter! So then... WHO IS THAT!?, Vince thought.

Shawn: (from behind Vince) thanks for taking care of ONE of my targets, boy; I didn't think I could handle all three of you at the same time. Oh, look at you, tring to turn to face me. We can't have tat now, can we?

Shawn used another rope and brought Vince's legs up into a hogtie, rather tightly and unmovable too.

Shawn: You see, those villains that you and Danny-boy here pretended to play? That's what I am. I've been following you for a few months, getting information, spying on all of you, just bidding my time for the perfect opportunity. And hence, here we all are!

Vince was maneuvering again, but before he could take a glimpse at Shawns face, the football sock was reapplied to his eyes.

Shawn: Take a whiff of those! Got 'em off the last cute boy I nabbed. He's doin' fine now, except he claws at his bedroom doors all of the time.

Vince: MMPH!!!

Poor Vince went rolling around the floor, or tried to roll, at least. Shawn laughed and said to him, "Now, time for some of that FUN that you inflicted on little Nate over there!"

Vince knew what he was talking about and tried inching away... But alas! Grabbed in the abdominal area, Shawn forced Vince on his side and proceeded in tickling the living hell out of his sides, going slow at first, feeding on the uncomfort that radiated off of Vince, then went fast and merciless the next second. Then Shawn moved towards his feet, so bundled up as they were. He took off Vince's other sock and began to ticlke the soles, tracing the lines of the bottom of Vince's feet. Vince had been flailing all the time, and he couldn't stand much more he thought.

Now Danny and Nate were both unblindfolded before all this so they could take pleasure in their revenge but they soon got tired of their gags... and their bindings.

Danny: (thinking) Shawn's beginning to take it a little extreeme if he continues at this rate.... When's he gonna untie us?

Nate: (thinking) get him good, man! Wait... why's he coming over to me and Danny looking like that?

Shawn: Now to take care of your buddies!

Crap! thought Danny, he's turned on us! Shawn took Danny's shirt (Nate was already shirtless) and folded it back the same way as he did Vince and started the same torture on bothe of them. Shawn continued at this for an hour, switching every ten minutes to another helpless boy. By, Five in the morning, shawn had his fill.

Shawn: Well Danny, it's time for me to go. Vince! I'm Danny's older brother, Shawn. Nice meeting ya! If you want revenge, blame it on Danny here, he planned this whole payback from the start! Ho! (he threw a pair of scissors on the floor, a ways off from Danny or Nate) there's your key to freedom bro. Just let me... (he place the other two in hogties) there we go! Good night, gentlemen.

And with that, Shawn left the hosue, and his car was heard roaring off in the early morning.

Danny and Nate just had red soccer socks on as their gags, and in a few minutes, were able to push them out, since no one was there to put them back on every time they fell out while they were laughing.

Nate: Thank God your brother didn't stuff our mouths!

Danny: Yeah... I'm gonna kill him...

Nate: I'll help... heheehe... that was actually kinda fun...

Danny: Yeah,...I guess. Do you have a hard-on?

Nate: Dude... why you gotta ask that?..... fine, yeah I do...

Danny: Hehe,... now let's just inch our way towards those scissors and we'll be free.

But then they noticed something... Vince was getting unknowingly closer to the scissors, his hands were just a few feet short from it!

Danny: Aw shit! Let's go Nate.

Vince knew he was close now, since they were so noticably alarmed. Vince wriggled here and there, searching for those scissors, and already scheming his revenge-REVENGE plot for this betrayal of Danny. All in good fun, though, he thought.

But Danny had the advantage of sight, and withnin a few moments, Danny grasped the scissors and cut himself free from his hogtie and bonds. Then he did the same for Nate, too.

Nate: Thanks, man. Mind if...?

Danny: Go ahead, take all the time you need. I'll get you some clothes and cook up some breakfast, I'm feeling tired and in the mood for some bacon.

Nate: All right.... (Danny leaves the room, but as he does, he hears in the hallway) VINCE! Payback's a bitch! Get ready to get yours you little perverted freak!

Danny heard lots of moaning from the guest room as he started up the stove and rice cooker. Nate was having a blast in there, tickling every visible spot on VInce's body. The thing was... Vince was actually feeling a kick out of being overpowered by this one strong-looking guy... now, it's really hard to tell if he's gay... :? But then, breakfast was ready, and Nate left the room and changed into a loose set of clothing that Danny brought from home. The weekend was almost over, but all three had a blast. Danny untied Vince near eight o clock, and Vince was feeling just as perky as ever, except e never showed any weird sides towards Nate. All three ate in instances, first chewing, then talking about other kinds of games they could play together, not just TUGS. Indeed, Danny and Vince had found a new playmate in TUGS... and their story would just get better as the days towards winter break were just on the horizion...

THE END

Well, what'd you guys think? I'm nowhere done with this story and characters, but I'll be adding in new episodes periodically when I get some time off in Thanksgiving and Winter break. Actually, the trio's next adventure will take place during their winter break from school, as Danny's house had suddenly become empty for a few days, as his parents were invited to spend a few pre-Christmas days with their friends in New York... SO LUCKY these boys are... I heard Vince even got away with buying a few ball gags on eBay! The hype has been created, no? Stay Tuned to the next installment of The Buddy Stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic