ahxha : First time with brothers and friends (m+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

ahxha : First time with brothers and friends (m+/f)

Post by Ballgag69 »

Originally Posted by: ahxha

Hey my name is katie and the stories i posted in the end of november told of how my brothers Jake and Ryan had tied me up and tortured me and my friend danny and then when danny helped them torture me.

This is one of the first times my brothers tied me up, it all started with the next door neighbors. I was in sixth grade, I was about 5' at the time and i haveblonde hair blue eyes and an athletic body, I was wearing a blue bathing suit for my practice and a pair of basketball shorts, my brothers were in seventh at the time, Jake and Ryan are identical twins, the only difference is that jake has always been a few inches taller Ryan was 5'5 and jake 5'6. they hung out with the boys at the end of the street, David who was Jake and Ryans age had long brown hair and blue eyes he was 5'6 and very skinny. Mike was in the ninth grade and was the oldest, he rarely was involved and this was one of the only times he was around, he had short blonde hair with light bluegrey eyes and he was 5'10 and Matt who was in the eighth grade was 5'8.

It was toward the end of the school year and it was pretty warm in the low 90s high 80s. My brothers and posse were in the house soaking up cold air while got ready for my swim practice that was in a few hours. being basically the only girl around everything i did turned into a joke for the guys. they always tried to bring me into their games like wrestling,, i always declined because i prefer to keep all body parts in tact.

I was walking around the living room where they sat trying to find my swim goggles.. i asked Jake and he said he saw them on a coffee table so i walked over to it and was tripped by David. they all laughed and i walked away furious. I come back into the room and find them all missing so i get some iced tea and i sit at the table trying to cool off. I hear ryan call me and i go down stairs.. It's dark. i feel for the light switch as i hit the bottom step and am pushed into my brothers room where i was pushed onto the bottom bunk of jake and ryans bunk bed and i figure its the guys playing a joke so i go to stand up but was shoved back down this time i was held by someone,I try to scream but get a hand covering my mouth. I then am shocked to feel tape being wrapped around my hands so tight i grunt in pain. I was flipped over to face my captors and find as i suspected mike and matt surrounded by Dave, Jake and Ryan. they all crack up as matt pushes me back and holds me while mike ties my ankles togather with so many confusing tight loops. now realising that i have the oppertunity i start to scream and mike shoves his hand over my mouth and says "things will go a lot smoother if you don't do that again", I'm going to be honest that mike scared me.. he was three years older than i was and like two times as tall as i was and was really cruel. Matt seemed to be his second in command. as i was completely tied they took a bandana out of Jake and Ryans Drawer and tell me to open wide. i refuse so mike grabs my nose and i can't breathe, i try to last as long as i canbut my head begins to hurt and i gasp for air. the second my mouth opens the black bandana is shoved in my mouth and tied tightly.

I mmph and struggle but gfind that they enjoy that too much so i lay still glaring at them. then mike said somthing that makes me shiver to this day. "I have an idea... Are you ticklish??" with that I internally panic realising that if i show how ticklish i truly am i wouldbe tortured to no end. So mike pokes me in the side and i jump, "crap" I thought ther goes self controll as he tickles me on my sides and i shake and squeal and writhe.
I do all I can to escape but there is no hope, this tickle session went on for about ten minutes which i can say was too long. then i was flipped onto my stomach and my shoes and socks were removed. Jake and Ryan leave the room and return with a ball point pen abda few other things in a paper bag. Jake imediatley grabs my foot and tells Dave to hold it still. I feel him write somthing on my foot and i squeal as he traces each letter of the word over and over again... then he sarts to draw all over my feet and toes.then the switch feet and start writing again i start to cry from how much it tickles,,, after the word is finished they all ganged up on me all over my sides and tummy. then matt digs his hands into my arm pits wich drives me into complete histerics. finally they got bored and mike picked me up and put me on the top bunk and covered me with a blanket.

"We'll be back soon, don't go anywhere" Matt laughed.
After a while of struggleing i am able to get a grip on the tape around my wrists and slowlytake it off myself.after taking my gag off i then reach for my legs and untie them. I climb down the ladder and when i finally reach the floor i saw my foot and sigh it said "TICKLE ME!" all over it and the thought of it made me sick...........
I slowley sneak out of my room and up the stairs, as i reach the top and turn the corner into the living room i hear David say "she got away!"

when he does this i do all i can to get out the door, the only thing standing in my way is the couch as my captors approach, so i jump on to the edge of the couch and leap for the door, mid air i was caught by mike and flung over his shoulder..........

to be continued.

When i last left off my brothers friend mike who was three years older than me had caught me and flung me over his shoulder. i kick and scream but it really doesn't help.

We get down the stairs and they tie my hands tightly in front of me and then they tie them to the top of the bunk bed. at this point they take the bandana and ball it up and shove it in my mouth and proceed to tape my mout shut.

after tie my legs they make me kneel on the bottom bunk and tie my feet of to somthing back there. they stand before me, my intimidating captors and Jake comes forward and says "I thought we were having fun, but you decided to run away, and we were actually going to let you go, but you changed our plans..." with that he walks over and starts to savagley tickle my sides, I scream into the tape for them to stop but they either cant hear anything or really don't care. I struggle trying to swing myself back and forth but i and tightly secured to the bed. After they stop tickling me they place a strip of tape over my eyes and i hear them leave the room, i struggle but it is really useless, they tied me twice as tight with less ways to move. The door opens, this time it is Dave, Jake and Ryan only. they pull off the tape, more like rip it off actually and once my eyes adjusted i saw a bowl of ice. I was scared to death.

They each took some ice and held it on a part of my flailing body. There was a peice on each of my sides, one on my stomach(wearing a bathing suit was a bigg mistake) and then one on my feet, it was not only freezing but it also tickles so much. when the ice lost it's effect they took it off.

I mmphed to be let go, but they just laughed and continued to taunt me.
After the ice torture, i finally gave up trying to escape, if the ropes could hold all the thrashing i'd done they were strong enough to hold me. Matt walked in with a bottle of water and a straw, he gave me a drink and i was definately not above begging at this point.
"God, this is pure torture, please let me go!!"
"Well I would" he said. "but the guys would do this to me, or anyone who lets you go.."
"Can you at least not put that tape back? It hurts to get off .." I said in my most pitiful voice.
"Okay but you can't scream, if the guys knew i was doing this i would be dead"

"Thanks"
I agreed at this point, It was better than nothing.
Now that i had regained some composure i look at my brothers alarm clock. 4:45, my swim practice had started fifteen minutes ago... i was suppopsed to walk to the pool. I shout to get my brothers attention and i say,
"i have to go, my coach is gonna kill me, im already fifteen minutes late,,!"

Jake said "well you should have thought f that before your escape attempt."

With that he plastered tape over my mouth and left me.
I stayed tied up until seven when my parents got home from work.
I was tied up from 2-7 about five hours.

that is what sparked my brothers interest into tying me up, i had a few more shorter experiences with them and then a few experiences with some of my guy friends