Cowboy : Cowboy (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cowboy : Cowboy (mm/m)

Post by hb54 »

1 by Cowboy » 2011 Nov 05 08:22

I was 15 at the time on my uncle's ranch.... I'm muscular, 6'2, I was 15.... anyway. I was wearing my black jeans, black belt, shirtless (abs shining in the sunlight) and my black cowboy boots.

Anyways, my cousin (Rod) who was 18-19 at the time and his brothers (Cord, and Tim, both 17) were riding horses around their land... I was walking back to the house when they tackled me, lassoed me and threw me over the one saddle all tied up and tightly gagged. I was like wtf.. my uncle confronted them and asked what on earth were they doing... One of them said "just taking the boy out for a days journey in the west" My Uncle replied by saying "Make sure he's bound nice and tight.. remember what I told you?" he finished asking.. they replied by "yes sir" so there I was all tied up ankles and wrists to the saddle and we rode off.... leaving me to wonder what the heck was happening....

2 by Cowboy » 2011 Nov 08 11:50

So there I was hogtied on the back of my horse by my three older cousins... we stopped at this abandoned barn where they had me get put to work with my hands tied in front and a gag on... they had me paint, lift hey.. and so on... one said "this is how boys turn into men" They than welcomed their good friend he was 16-17 and they left me there for him to watch over me... He said "Ready for some fun cowboy?" He was shirtless, in tight white jeans, brown belt and brown durango boots. He took me by my bound wrists and he dragged me into a hay pile where we started to.....

3 by Cowboy » 2011 Nov 12 01:41

So there I was all tied up by this guy no older than myself... as he pulled me into a tight embrace he yanked my hair behind my neck (I had long hair) and pulled me into a tight kiss.. my feet collapsed from beneath me as I was only standing upward by him clumping my hair as he yanked me into a tight passionate kiss...
Afterwards he tied me up and laid me ontop of a hay pile... Afterwards he laid his head on my shirtless torso... and we looked up in the stars (There was a hole in the barn's roof and we just gazed and stared and talked for what seemed like hours.. I didn't want it to stop and so we continued by.......