Jennifer : 16 - Mary's Weekend (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Jennifer : 16 - Mary's Weekend (F/F)

Post by Soraka »

Jennifer's stories
16 - Mary's Weekend
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

Part 1 : A New Chapter Begins

Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:02 am

Welcome everyone, it has been a while and I have gotten a good deal of feed back from my last group of stories. Thanks to everyone who took a moment and let me know where I stood. I feel that I am ready to move forward. My apprehension about telling this next story has been lifted and I am looking forward to sharing it with you all. Enjoy.

The snow was falling gently for February. It was mid afternoon not long after I had gotten off from school that I had loaded up into the car with my mother and we headed to our planned destination. I watched my breath climb skyward as I exhaled into the cold winter wind as we stood outside of the door. My mother pushed the bell and the two of us waited in silences. We had been back in school for a few weeks now and I was longing for a much needed break from a week of studying. It was a Friday afternoon the second weekend of the second month of the year I was thirteen. My brothers were going on a scouting camp out this weekend, which my father was helping to supervise. I had been invited to attend despite the gender of the boy scout troop my brothers belonged to. However, I had declined the invitation because camping out in this weather wasn't my idea of a good time. My mother had different plans for the weekend as well. She was going to visit an old friend who lived a town away and she hadn't seen for some time.

Originally, she had planned on taking Amy and me with her. She didn't want me home alone at 13 all weekend. Her old college friend was a little later in life on starting her family and they only had one child. A boy who was four and nowhere near my age in terms of fun. My mother knew that it would be a long weekend for me without much to do. Thankfully she had spared me from it. Mary had received a last minute phone call on Thursday requesting if I she could spend the weekend with me so that I could avoid going on the trip. My sister wasn't overly thrilled with the idea at such short notice, but when I pleased with her over the phone she caved in. The only condition she wanted me to come to her place to spend the weekend rather than her coming home to our old house. She had a lot she needed to get done around her place that weekend and couldn't be brought away. I asked my mother if it was okay for me to spend the weekend with Mary at her house. She seemed a little reluctant at first, but given her thinning list of options she decide that it would be okay. I went to pack my things and she and Mary had a long talk over the phone, which I wasn't privileged to.

Now I stood outside the door to my sisters house with my bag hanging in my mitten hands. I had only brought a few things as Mary had an extra bedroom that I could use. Mostly I had a few changes of clothes and my game boy. I was really looking forward to this weekend. I hardly got to see my sister since she moved away from home and now we were going to spend a whole weekend together just the tow of us. My mother was still taking Amy with her, she wanted to introduce her to her friend and she would have someone to play with unlike me. So, the arrangements had been made and everything fell into place. I had been to my sister's new house on a number of occasions. She had given me the tour and we visited every two or three weeks for a few hours or Mary would come home for a day. However, this was the first time that I would be spending the night. Little did I know what surprises awaited me.

My mother and I had to wait about another couple of minutes before Mary finally came to greet us. I was expected as I mentioned before, but sometimes it takes a while. My sister opened the door and greeted me with a warm smile. It had been over 3 weeks since I had last seen her. "Welcome do come in you two, I cannot leave you out in the snow all day now can I?" Mary's greeting was warm and inviting and the two of us took her up on the invitation. "Jennifer, you can use the guest bedroom at the end of the downstairs hallway, why don't you go and drop off your bag?" Mary offered. I took her up on her offer and headed down the hallway excitedly. I rounded the corner and headed down towards the bedroom without another thought on the matter. I arrived at a closed door on the far end of the hallway and opened it slowly. I had seen the main rooms of Mary's house on a visit, but I wasn't familiar with this one. I eagerly opened the door to the room that would serve as my small apartment for the weekend.

I walked through the door and fumbled around for a minute looking for the light switch. I found it after a quick look and soon the dark little room was flooded with light from a single bulb mounted in the ceiling. The room was smaller than I expected and rather bare on furnishings. It was about 8 feet wide and 10 feet long with a ceiling that slanted downwards above up against the wall. It was a quiet little corner of Mary's house probably originally meant to be a storage room. It had only the one door and no windows. But, she had converted it into a place suitable for spending the weekend at least to my needs. There was a bed with a metal under frame and a polished oak head board and foot board. The bed was neatly made with fresh sheets and blankets. It was topped at the end with a nice big fluffy pillow. The room also contained a chair at the end of the bed near the door and a small table against the far wall with a digital alarm clock on it plugged into the wall displaying the current time in big red digits.

Mary's house was only originally listed as having 2 bedrooms. She must have converted the storage space here into another one for any unexpected guest like me. I knew she had another one upstairs that was better equipped. I tried to rationalize it, but came up empty. No matter, it would do and I was looking forward to a weekend with my sister. I shed my coat, mittens and other winter items and deposited them loosely on the chair. I settled my bag on the end of the bed and headed back out to say goodbye to my mother. When I returned, they had just finished a long conversation to which, I had been absent. "Well Mary, I should get going. I need to get home before the boys leave to pick up Amy. I don't want to make them late. Thanks again for taking your sister for the weekend." Mary nodded and told my mother that it was no trouble. "Now Jennifer, you two have fun. Mind your sister. this is your first weekend here and I don't want to have to make it your last. Just behave and have a good time." With that final comment, my mother gave me a quick hug and exited the house leaving me with Mary for what would be one of the most interesting time I had.

Mary and I watched as my mother headed out to her car and started it up. We each gave her a final Farwell wave and watched as she backed of the driveway. With my mother departed, Mary slowly closed the front door to the house with a gentle thud. "Well Jen, it's good to see you. I hope your looking forward to a fun weekend with me. Let's head down to your room I have a surprise for you." Mary took up the lead and I followed in close pursuit. "Do you have something special planned or are we just going to hang out?" I asked. Mary shot me a sly smile. "I have something special planned that is if your game?" I inquired about her plans and she told me I would half to wait a little longer. With that, the two of us finished our short journey to the room and entered it. Mary flicked on the lights and surveyed the chaos I had already left her with my stuff spread throughout the room. My sister turned and faced me for a moment.

"Alright Jennifer, let me lay down the ground rules. Before we do anything I want to set a few boundaries for the weekend. First, my room, the basement, and the attic are off limits. I know this room isn't as fancy as the other one, but it will be easier to clean up after you leave for home. I would prefer you stay on the ground floor this weekend. You can use the bathroom down the hallway and the TV in the family room is all yours for whatever you want to watch. We'll eat in the kitchen mostly and that about covers it. Any questions?" Mary finished her explanation and looked toward me in search of a response. I knew the basic layout of the ground floor the bathroom was only a door down and the TV room was just down the hall as well. Mary had a huge projection TV in there with a couple of sofas. I really didn't have any direct questions for her. She had laid everything out pretty plainly. That left me with just one idea. "So, what is this big surprise that you have planned?" I inquired.

Mary nodded and smiled as she headed over to the edge of the bed and knelt down. "Well, let's get started with this," she offered. Mary pulled out a long box with gift wrap on it adorned with a big bow. She raised the box from under the bed and handed it to me. I took it quite surprised that I had missed it before. The gift was unexpected, my birthday and Christmas were more than 10 months away, which drew some question to the gift. It was accompanied by a small tag that read "to Jennifer, from Mary". The box was lightweight and small in size. I looked up at my sister looking for a clue to it's contents, but she said nothing. Rather than playing 20 questions, I decide it would be quicker to just open the box. I drew back the paper slowly and gently discarded it onto the bed. The inner layer was a red colored gift box made from a high density cardboard. Slowly, I opened the top of the package with anticipation. When it came to gifts from Mary I never new quite what to expect.

I looked down to see the boxes content, which was a pleasant surprise. It looked like a neatly folded shirt with a high collar made from a soft looking material that reflected the light. I lifted it out of the box and examined it more closely. Once I felt the material I recognized it almost immediately. The top was constructed from satin that bore a light lavender color to it. The item I was holding was a sating pajama top. It had long sleeves that ended in an open and loose cuff. It also buttoned down the front and came to a collar on top. I looked down in the box and there was a set of pajama pants to match. They had a covered elastic waist band and ended in an open cuff at ankle length. I suppose I should explain the background of the gift a little. Mary had a set just like them I had seen her in a couple of times. I had told her they looked really comfortable and she confirmed that they were. I asked her where she got them and she told me that she would see if she could find a set for me if I wanted. I looked up my sister and thanked her for making good on her promise.

"They should fit you fine, though they might run a little big. I asked mom for your size and order them a little big so you would have room to grow." Mary offered with a huge grin on her face. I thanked her again for the gift and asked what the occasion was. "No occasion really, I got them by mail a week ago and I was meaning to bring them over to you, but since your here I thought I would save myself a trip. I tell you what, I know it's a little early yet, but why don't you grab a shower now? They you can try them on afterwards and wear them for the rest of the night if you want. Besides, that will give us more time later and I need to start dinner soon anyways." Mary's offer seemed pretty reasonable and I decide to take her up on it. It had been a long day and a hot shower sounded good. Besides I want to change. ( I usually got a little too excited over clothes.) "Just leave what your wearing now in the hamper in the bathroom and I wash it when I do laundry tomorrow."

I nodded and headed out of the small room with the new outfit neatly folded under my left arm. I made the short trip down the hallway to the bathroom and opened the door. I took off my shoes in the hallway and entered closing the door behind me and latching the lock in place. I deposited the new pajamas on top of the toilet tank and began to undress. I put my clothes where my sister had instructed and turned on the shower. I let the water run for a minute to warm up, and then I stepped in. I spent a good 20 minutes getting cleaned up and let all my stress from the school day drift down the drain with the hot water. When I was finished, I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel off the rack and began to dry off. It took me a few good minutes to get all the water off before I was stopped dripping on the floor. Once I was finished, I decided to get dressed and finish up my other business in the bathroom. I pulled the pj's off the toilet top and began to don them I pulled the pants on and began to button the shirt up the front.

Mary was right about the sizing. The pajamas were just a little big, but they still had a good fit to them. The only problem was that the sleeves and pant legs were each about an inch longer than they needed to be. I pulled the pants up a little further and just let the sleeves hang long. It turned out to be one of the softest outfits I had ever warn. It was quite cozy against my skin and reasonably warm besides. I took a few more minutes as I stood there and finished up getting ready. I blow-dried my hair and tied it back in a short pony tail with a scrunchy. They, I brushed my teeth and took care of a few more odds and ends. I had spent a good 40 to 45 minutes before I finally emerged from the bathroom. I looked down and saw that Mary had take the liberty of removing my shoes from where I had absent mindedly left them in the hallway. She was nowhere to be seen at the moment. I let out a yell that I was done and Mary sent me a curt reply. "I'll be down in a minute, just be patient with me."

There was a slight chill in the air and it hit me as I exited the bathroom into the hallway. I decided that I was going to head back to my room and get out the bathrobe I had packed as wells as my teddy bear slippers to round the outfit off. I walked back down the hallway to the door and slowly drew it open. The lights were off when I entered, so I flicked them on with a quick hand motion and surveyed the room carefully. It was a lot different than I had left it 45 minutes ago. Mary had tidied up a bit. The gift box and the paper were absent from the bed. My winter clothing had also decided to seek a warmer climate. I guessed that my sister put them away. No matter, I thought I definitely wasn't going out in the snow like this anyway. Then, it really hit me. My duffle bag was gone from where I had left it on the end of the bed. I frantically searched the small room for it or some clue to its where about. However, everything turned up empty. Without any luck, I seated myself on the edge of the bed and decided to wait for Mary to come down and get an explanation from her. I didn't have to wait very long.

I took a quick glance over at the clock, it was a little after 5. There were foot steps coming down the hallway towards the door to the room. The door slowly opened and my sister entered the room. "Hey Jennifer, all cleaned up already? You look pretty comfortable." My sister commented with a smile. She stood in the doorway with her arms folded behind her back as if to hide something from my gaze. I was less than amused at the moment and changed the subject without replying to her question. "Where's my stuff? What did you do with it?" I demanded in a loud tone. Mary took a moment and gave me a puzzled look. "Relax, it's fine Jennifer, I put it up stairs. It's in my room at the moment and you'll get it back. Just hear me out for a moment before you get all bent out of shape. I wouldn't steal your stuff permanently. You know that." I calmed my reaction down a little and nodded. Mary was right of course, I shouldn't have worried, but the theft was unexpected and I was starting to worry about it. I regained my composure and looked over at my sister before I finally allowed her my attention to explain her behavior.

"Good, now since that is settled, I have a proposition for you this weekend if you would like. I thought that we hadn't played a game of tie up in a while and I though I would kidnap you for the weekend like we did when you were younger sometimes. However, it's up to you. If you don't want to that is fine also. We can just hang out if you would rather. Either way it should be a fun weekend. So, Jennifer what do you say?" I was caught off guard by the suggestion in it's entirety. It was foreseeable that one of us might have ended up tied up at some point this weekend, but Mary's directness with the offer was not what I had expected. I took a moment and thought it over while Mary waited patiently for a response. Finally, I made up my mind on the matter and gave her a direct answer. "Sure, why not. It sounds like fun to me." The smile returned to my face as the anxiety over my belongings faded. I hadn't played a game like this with Mary for a very long time and it would be a welcome break. It usually ended up with me being tied up for an extended period while we spent the weekend together. Mary nodded and brought her hands out from behind her back showing me the items she had been hiding.

Mary brought what looked like two sets of handcuffs out from behind her back with a ring of keys in the other. "Alright then Jen, lets make a little more comfortable shall we?" My sister walked over and stooped down to where my legs were hanging off the edge of the bed. I put my feet together and let her get started. Mary drew one of the pant legs on my pajamas down to offer some insulation between the shackles and my bare skin. Then she fastened the cuff around my right ankle and snugged it down into place. She left fastened it securely, but comfortably. She probably could have gone another notch before it would have been tight. I watched as she locked it and then did up a second lock. The second one would prevent the cuffs from tightening any more down than they already had. Then, she repeated the process around my remaining leg and double locked it in place. I gave the cuffs a quick tug to test their strength and they were very strong. My legs were connected to each other securely with about 7 or 8 inches of chain in between them. Mary rose from the floor with the other set in hand. "Let's get your wrist Jen and they well, be all set."

I turned around and brought my hands together behind me in close proximity and waited for Mary to make her advance. However, she didn't. "I think I would rather start with them in front of you if that is okay Jennifer. We're eating dinner in a little bit and it would prove difficult to eat with your hands behind your back wouldn't it?" I returned to my facing with my sister and brought my hands to the front in close proximity for her. Mary wasted no time applying the remaining hand cuffs to my hands. They were just a normal set that double locked with the normal 2 to 3 inches of chain between them. Mary pulled my sleeves down again to give me a layer between my wrist and the shackles. Once the final lock was clicked, she stood back and admired her work. I took a minute and tried to test my new limits. I could still move reasonably well, but I was restricted and hobbled reasonably considerably. "There Jennifer, how is that?" Mary asked as she looked down at me.

"It's not bad, but I can still move around quite a bit." I responded. "I know, but I wanted you to be comfortable. After all, it is a long weekend." Mary stated. Pulled against the chains a little more and looked them over I was secured pretty good. Then I looked up at my sister again gauging the response of what she just said. I decided to get a little better clarification on the matter "Just how long are you going to keep me like this? " I asked. Mary responded without an hesitation. "Probably all weekend at least until 1 or 2 Sunday right before mom picks you up. That’s' why I took your bag I need to check it to make sure you don't have a hand cuff key. Well, have fun we'll be eating in a few minutes so go ahead and get situated." Mary stated as she dropped the ring of keys into her pants pocket. I made eye contact and the gaze on her face told me she was dead serious about her little statement. Mary exited the room and left me to contemplate my fate. I wondered whether or not she would make good on her offer. I wasn't exactly uncomfortable at the moment, but it would be a long weekend if she was serious.

Well, I am going to call it at this point. As you can see this is going to be a little different from my last few stories. Would Mary really keep me locked up all weekend? Stay tuned for part two to find out. As always comments are appreciated.

Sorry to leave it hanging like this, but the next portion is long and I didn't have time to finish it just yet. I am setting the stage so to say here. I will continue in the next few days.

Jennifer

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Part 2 : Let the Fun Commence

Hey everyone, sorry to leave things hanging, but it was a good cut off point due to the length of the next part of the story. Without further talk, onto part 2 of the story.

I sat in the small bedroom at my sister's house awaiting the call for dinner to be served. The majority of my stuff had been confiscated by Mary so that she could search it and make sure that I lacked a means to free myself from the shackles I was currently wearing. I spent the time sitting on the edge of the bed in my pajamas and testing the security of the shackles. I was curious just how well I could move locked up like this. My hands were cuffed together in front of me for the moment in a set of normal handcuffs with the normal 3 links of chain between them. I experiment with moving them up and down and side to side. I still had a reasonable range of motion under the circumstances, but I had to move my hands together as the shackles forced them into close proximity. The chains weren't tight enough to risk cutting off circulation, but they were snug and I was quite sure after some closer inspection that I wouldn't be free of them without the key or some other means of breaking them. My hands were functional, but quite hampered against putting up a fight.

With the knowledge that my arms were secured, I switched my focus to the shackles on my feet. Again, they were secured and difficult to move within, but night tight enough to be uncomfortable. Mary had left me another notch or two than she had on my hands because my legs were bigger and would prove more difficult to slip free from. Nervously, I shifted them against each other and tested the limits of my hobble. The cuffs were only separated by 7 or 8 inches of chain. This was a lot shorter than the ones I sometimes used at home. Walking would prove slow and difficult under the situation and running or kicking were out of the question. I probably wouldn't be able to do stairs safely with them on either. My outfit and the weather outside would prevent me from leaving the house and the chains would likely prevent me from leaving the first floor. Mary had me pretty well under control for the moment as far as the environment I could move around in. I was starting to wonder whether or not I wanted to go through with this. Still, the situation was out of my hands unless Mary was willing to release me. She probably would if I asked. "Jen, time for dinner." Her voice trailed down the hallway. I took a deep breath and made my decision, I was going to give this a shot at least for now.

"Coming," I replied as I rose from the bed and began the short walk to the kitchen. My first steps confirmed what I had anticipated. My legs were chained in such close proximity that it made walking rather difficult. It took me a good 5 or 6 minutes to walk the 30 feet to the kitchen or so. The chains rattling all the way. When I arrived, I saw Mary had already seated herself. I took the chair across from her with the empty plate. It took me a moment to pull the chair out and scoot it back in, but I managed without much trouble. Mary shot me a quick smile and began to serve me a portion of the spaghetti and meatballs she had prepared for the two of us. It was one of my favorites and it looked good when the plate in front of me was full. She also poured me a glass of milk and inquired about how I was doing. I told her I was okay for the moment and that the food looked good. Mary got up and fitted a napkin around my neck loosely like a bib and put a second one on my lap. She explained that she didn't want me getting spaghetti sauce all over my new pjs or her bed for the matter. With that the two of us began to eat.

I was comfortable eating with my hands tied in front of me. I did it at home on a couple of occasions. The trick was just to take your time and be careful. I did one thing at a time and could only use one hand safely because of the other one's positions. For exampled, I would have to set my fork down and use both hands if I wanted a drink of milk. It always proved an interesting experience to say the least. While the two of us ate, we exchanged information about our lives in-between bites of food. Mary's talked mostly about her job and I commented on school and some of our home life. We hadn't talked in a while. The meal was pleasant and we ate contently while talking. Mary finished long before I did with the use of both of her hands, but she waited politely and offered me more food. She was in no hurry it seemed and waited for me to finish. When I was on my last portion, she rose from the table and began removing the serving dishes and her own plate. Then Mary began rinsing them and loading the dish washer. I finished up while Mary started a batch of popcorn in the air popper on the counter and the two of us continued to speak over the loud popping sounds.

When I finally finished the food on the plate in front of me, I reached up and pulled the napkin off from around my neck and folded it on my plate. I repeated the process with the one on my lap. Then, I scooted back from the table and took my plate over to my sister who was waiting for it eagerly. There was only one drop of sauce on the right shoulder of my pajamas, which Mary blotted off with a damp cloth for me. I really had mastered eating like this pretty well. Mary finished the first batch of popcorn and began a second popping. I watched eagerly as the white kernels came out of the air popper one at a time and ended up in the large pot on the stove. Meanwhile, my sister set to work placing a bow with half a stick of butter into the microwave. "I thought we would catch a movie tonight before you head off to bed Jen. If that is okay with you. I really didn't have anything else special planned until tomorrow." I replied that it was fine with me. At least it was something that I could do.

"So, do you want your hands in front or behind for this Jennifer?" I looked over at my sister surprised at the question. I turned my gaze back towards the popcorn as to indicate the simple answer to the question. To tell the truth, I always preferred my hands behind me, unless I was sleeping, but the popcorn looked good too. I wasn't sure what I wanted more, so I decide to state the obvious. "If my hands are behind my back how am I going to eat the popcorn?" "I guess I'll have to feed you some. After all, I cannot eat all this by myself." Mary added as she looked at the five quart pot that was now overflowing with the popped corn. "Okay, then I guess I want my hands behind my back. As long as you'll let me have them back in front for sleeping." Mary nodded, "Okay that's fine with me. Do me a favor and butter the popcorn if you would I will be right back." With that she departed the room and made a short trip upstairs. I stood and watched the lit up microwave spin for another moment before the butter finally melted into a warm liquid.

I walked over towards the microwave after retrieving a pot holder from next to the stove. I pushed the door open switch and carefully guided the pot holder under the bowl and picked it up in both hands. Then, I hobbled slowly across the room and over to the large pot Mary had left on the counter top. I began pouring the butter slowly of the popcorn slowly trying to spread it out as evenly as possible. After I finished my first task, I lifted up the salt shake and gave the who concoction a light coating. Mary was still absent from the room currently. I debated waiting for her to come back, but I decided to take matters into my own hands. Using the counter for support, I slowly descended to the floor and seated my self gently with my legs out in front of me. Then, I lifted my arms up and drew my legs back and threaded them through my cuffed hands. Next, came the trick part, I had to work my wrists slightly and work them under my bottom to their intended position. Finally, I managed the task completely and began the work of returning to my feet. It was a slow and complicated process. I had to use the counter for balance given the short chain between my feet.

After a few minutes of struggling, I managed my task and was standing back on my feet with my ankles chained together. Mary rounded the corner again a minute or two later and greeted me with a pleasant smile. "I see you can still work your hands behind your back on your own Jennifer. Let's see what we can do about that shall we?" I returned my sister's smile, I could still perform the maneuver pretty well. I shifted my attention to the items she had in her hands. Mary hiked over to where I was standing and began without any provocation on my part. She began taking a length of chain she was carrying and wrapped it around my waist twice drawing it snug. Then, she took a padlock that was in her other hand and threaded one end of it through one of the loose ends on the chain. She followed it with the center link on my hand cuffs and then finished with the remaing chain end before locking the padlock securely. I looked down over my shoulder and examined the new restraint for a moment and pulled against it.

The chain around my waist was now secured and rather snug. It would insure that my hands stayed behind my back and out of trouble until Mary decided otherwise. I pulled back and fourth against it a few times testing my security. However, my hands were now pinned to my lower back without any chance of escape. Mary took a moment and restraightened my outfit, which had become a bit disheveled by my earlier performance. Once she finished, my sister took a moment to wash her hands. Then she collected the pot of popcorn and addressed me. "Well Jennifer shall we go." With that, she took up the lead and I followed her out of the kitchen and towards the family room where her large screen TV rested. Walking was a bit more complicated under the current circumstances. The leg irons were short chained to begin with, which made walking difficult on it's own. The loss of balance from the new position of my hands increased it significantly. After a few steps, I found my footing easily enough though and I followed my sister. She set a very slow pace so that she could keep an eye on my progress. Together, the two of us made the short trip to the family room in probably the longest time in recorded history.

Once the sojourn was completed the two of us arrived at the family room. Not being hobbled, Mary had a much greater amount of speed and purpose than me. She entered the room, deposited the popcorn on the coffee table, and walked over and set up the TV and VCR for the movie at hand. Meanwhile, I made a longer journey across the room and seated my self on the couch the best that I could. It proved a difficult task as I had to turn around and take a small hop backwards to scoot back to the rear of the sofa. Mary finished her work and put the tape into the VCR before she finally came down and had a seat next to me. My sister lifted the pot of popcorn up off the table and offered me a few kernels, which I ate one or two at a time while she held the rest for me. Mary rested the pot on her lap and fed me with one had and herself with the other. It wasn't long before the movie was playing on the large TV in front of me and my sister.

I don't remember what we watched that night. It was something pg or pg13 rated that be both shared a good laugh at. It wasn't long before I was engrossed in the movie watching it and receiving a handful of popcorn from Mary now and again. My sister had her attention a little more divided between trying to feed me and pay attention to the movie. It was something that she had seen a couple of times and was just putting it for my enjoyment more than her own. She was careful not to give me too much popcorn and pace it so that I could keep up with her. I sat back and enjoyed the experience as a whole as I sat on the sofa barely able to move, but not needing to. The two of us sat there and let the story unfold as the movie ran through it's duration. By the time it was over, it was already after 9:00 which was early for me at that age, but I was already feeling pretty tired and worn out from the long day. I let out a loud yawn. My hands stayed where they were when I attempted to raise them out of reflex, reminding me how securely restrained I was. Mary looked down at me drawn by the sound. "You look tired Jennifer, are you ready for bed yet?" I took a second yawn and looked up at my sister as unhappy as I was to admit it, I was exhausted and a good nights sleep sounded good.

Mary got up from the couch and turned off the TV while I mustered the strength to get up. I pulled myself to my feet steadily and slowly. It was a little difficult without my hands, but I had some experience with it by now. Mary collected the tape from the VCR and then set about picking up the pop corn bowl before gathering. "Go ahead and head to your room Jen. I will be there shortly I just want to put this in the kitchen." I finished getting u p and headed down the hallway toward the room Mary hand provided me on the ground floor. It was a short trip than the one to the kitchen, but it still took me a few minutes to complete the journey. When I arrived at the room, I was relieved to find the door open, but the lights were off. I stumbled into the room almost half hazard and began looking across the wall for the light switch. I managed to locate it thanks to the light in the hallway which was still on. I leaned down and stood up flicking it on with my nose. Then I walked over to the bed and plopped myself down. I slid back and laid down on top of the covers to wait for Mary to come. I had a longer wait than I anticipated. Apparently my sister made a trip upstairs after washing the popcorn pot before she came back down to join up with me.

After about 15 minutes or so, Mary finally appeared in the doorway with an arm load of stuff. "Hey Jen, sorry to keep you waiting I just wanted to make sure you would be comfortable tonight." I looked at the bundle of items she was carrying with her. "I am okay, but could you at least put my hands back in front. I don't think I can sleep with them behind my back like this." Mary nodded and came over to where I was sitting. She dropped the contents of her arms on the bed and fumbled around in her pocket retrieving a ring of keys. My sister undid the padlock securing my wrists to my waist. Then she unruffled my left hand and slowly guided both my arms back to the front and recuffed my left arm double locking it as before. Then, she reattached the padlock in to the center of the cuff chains and locked it to the loop of chain that was still around my waist. I gave it a few tugs and realized that my arms were stuck to my waist for the duration of the evening. However, Mary was far from done getting me situated.

Mary continued her work by first collecting another piece of chain and another set of pad locks. She took one end of the chain and looped it around the center of the foot rail on the bed and secured it with a padlock. Then, she guided me into a laying position and attached the other end of the chain to the middle of my ankle cuffs. Mary left me about a foot of chain between the center of my feet and the end of the bed. "Don't want you running off on me while I am asleep." She offered with a sly smile. I gave my legs a few good tugs, but the chain held tight. Now, I was really immobilized, both hands and feet. Mary guided me back and positioned the pillow so that it would rest comfortably underneath my head. "There we go, all nice and comfy." She joked as she pulled back the blankets and tucked me in. "Now, lets take care of your head a little better. After all, I don't want the light from the hall to bother your rest." I responded, "Fine, but don't gag me." Mary gave me a sad smile and deposited the handkerchiefs back into the pocket on her robe. "Okay, but if you scream you're going to have one in the rest of the weekend."

I promised my sister that I would be good. She nodded and proceeded to finish up. Mary began by reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small blue box about the size of a box of matches. She opened it and removed the contents of it into her hand. I knew what they were the moment I saw them. Mary had a small set of ear plugs, the foam kind that you ball up to block sound when your shooting. I had used them at summer camp in the scout the year before. I had never though about using them for sleeping though. Mary balled them up and placed them gently in my ears. I was surprised how quickly my hearing went down so that I couldn't hear the remark that my sister made to me. Finally, Mary came to the final thing she wanted to try for the evening. It was one of the weirdest devices I had ever seen and I never would have thought I would be wearing it. However, after a quick inspection, it's purpose was more than obvious.

Mary held up the purple sleep mask and I had to admit it was a rather fancy one. I will describe it the best that I can. It looked like a normal sleep mask in the front, other than the part that covers the eyes was a little wider than normal. It was also about a quarter inch thick and heavily padded. It was made of a soft type of plush material and the inside was lined with a layer of black material to completely block out any light. Mary gently lifted my head and guided the front part of it into place. I didn't put up a fight, I really didn't want to and I really couldn't under the circumstances. It had an inch thick strap that wrapped around the head and fastened in the back with Velcro to hold it in place. There was one other final feature on it. At the sides of the head along the strap there was a set of two miniature pillows that covered the ears completely. The idea was to reduce noise for the person who was sleeping. With the ear plugs underneath, I was completely death to the world around me. Mary finished securing the strap in back before lowering my head back into the pillow. Then, I felt the pillow get a good final fluff and the covers get pulled tight. Then I was alone in the darkness cut off from the rest of the world completely.

I played around for a few minutes testing the limits of my movements. I wasn't going anywhere and I didn't want to dislodge any of the blankets or lose my place on the pillow. I tried to rub the blindfold against the pillow and my shoulder, but it stayed snuggly in place. The chain on my wait kept it well out of the reach of my hands. Convinced that I was really stuck this way for the rest of the night, I rolled onto my side and tried to get comfortable. At least Mary had left my hands in front and forgone the gag. After a few minutes, my fatigue won out and I drifted off to sleep as best I could.

Well, here it is another story done. I am going to stop here and I will share my experiences for the Saturday next time. It was a fun evening and the morning had even more surprises in store. Until next time, take care.

Jennifer
Last edited by Soraka 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Part 3 : Saturday

Well, I guess it's time to go on with this little story of mine so I am going to do just that.

Saturday morning dawned quietly to me without much incident. Slowly and carefully I sat up in bed. It proved a little difficult without a free limb to provide the necessary locomotion. I had managed to fall asleep as I was without too much difficult. However, I didn't have much idea about how long I had been asleep, My hands were still cuffed and padlocked to the chain on my waist. My ankles were still shackled and anchored to the edge of the bed. The sleep mask was still secured snuggly in place overtop of my eyes and I had failed to dislodge it from my earlier efforts the night before. Also, I still had the ear plugs in which, meant that I was both unable to see or hear at this point. I gave both set of my limbs a few good tugs to see if there was any slack that I could use to attempt to reach my face. However, my efforts came up empty for the moment. I was stuck here like this until Mary decided to do something about it. However, I didn't have to wait long.

I opened my mouth and let out a silent yawn. Well, it was at least silent to me under the circumstances. My mouth had only been open for a few seconds when something was thrust into it without any warning. It was a small ball about an inch in a half to two inches in diameter. Mary pushed it backwards into my mouth slowly and I began to feel a strap being drawn around the sides of my head. A moment later it was securely buckled behind my mouth forcing the small ball into the place. My sister must have been there for a while and I didn't even know it. I tried to dislodge the gag without any success and I attempted to yell into it a couple of times, but I wasn't even able to gage the effectiveness of my efforts. Talking was likely going to be out of the questions. Mary gave me a few minutes to struggle, before she took any other action on the matter. After a moment or so, I gave up and waited quietly for what my sister had in store for me next.

Suddenly, light flooded my eyes as Mary loosened the blindfold and pulled it gently upwards bringing it to rest on my forehead. She was standing to my left holding a dry erase board and a marker in her hand. I glanced around the room trying to get my bearings. I looked first to the clock and then to my sister. It was a little before 7, I had been asleep since about 9 or 10 the night before. My attention immediately shifted towards my sister where she was standing and then to the board she was holding. I realized there was a message written on it. 'Good morning Jen, did you sleep well?' I read over the board and looked up at my sister and nodded. Mary wiped the board clean with a paper towel and began to compose another message. 'Sorry about the gag, but it's necessary this morning. I will take it off in an hour around breakfast.' Again, my sister waited for my confirmation of the message before changing it. She offered me a third and final note before things continued. 'I have something special planned this morning for you, please just cooperate.' Again I nodded and Mary cleared the board a final time and smiled back towards me.

With my confirmation about the messages complete, Mary deposited the board on the chair the chair sitting next to my bed. Then, she took hold of the sleep mask and slid it back down so that it sat securely over both my eyes and my ears again cutting off both of those sense from the world around me. I really felt helpless like this. I had no way of knowing what to expect and there wasn't anything I could do about it. All I could do is wait and see what Mary had in mind for me. It turned out to be a very short weight. Mary loosened the chain that was wrapped a couple of times around my waist and unlocked it from there. However, she left the padlock attaching it to my hand cuffs in place. My sister held onto the end of it near my hand to keep me from bringing them anywhere near my face. Her caution was unnecessary as I cooperated with her movements. I had to admit this was a little scary, but it was also a lot of fun to be this secured. Mary guided me backwards gently into a laying position with my head flat against the pillow. She gave it a few fluffs to make sure I was comfortable before she proceeded.

Mary gently pulled my arms to a position to where they were cuffed together and extended above my head. Then, I felt her take up the slack in the chain attached to them as she secured it to the headboard much as my legs were secured to the foot board. Mary drew both set of my limbs tight and took most of the slack out of the connecting chains. Then, she stepped back and let me take in my new situation for a minute or two. I was stretched out and pinned fairly securely on my back. I gave both sets of my limbs a few good jerks against the shackles and chains. However, I didn't get much for my efforts. My movement had been reduced to only a few inches in either direction and I had no real hope of escape on my own from this. It was a unique position being all stretched out like this. But it wasn't really indomitable at least in the short term or things. I wondered what Mary had in mind for the rest of the morning. I didn't have to wait long.

I felt the first tickle against my bare left foot a minute later and I strained back in reflex. However, I didn't have anywhere to go. Mary took hold of my ankle and started an assault against my left foot without letting up. I wriggled and squirmed as I tried to escape my sister's attack, but I couldn't move more than an inch or two like this. So, I just laid their struggling and laughing muffled into the gag as the tickling continued forward without any real chance of stopping. There was nothing I could do and Mary was relentless. I am not sure how long the tickling lasted, but it was at least a couple of minutes. Finally, Mary stopped and let me catch my breath for a moment. I was tired already and breathing pretty heavy from the tickling assault. I drew in deep breaths from my nose mostly as the gag did make a difficult to take deep breaths through my mouth. I laid their chained in the dark silence of the matter not knowing whether it was really over or not. A few minutes passed and my breathing returned to normal. I mumbled angrily into the gag in no particular direction as I was unsure of my sister's current whereabouts. I learned them soon enough however.

My muffled grunts were met by a second attack. I felt the bottom of my pajama top cone upwards a little bit and Mary began a second assault against me. This time, my sister worked her fingers up and down my lower sides of my tummy. It was the place where I was probably the most ticklish on my whole body and she knew it. Mary worked her fingers up and down my sides while I buckled and squirmed against her. I tried time and time again to roll into a positions where I could at least gain a measure of protection against the tickling. But it was useless. With the earplugs and my eyes covered, I couldn't predict her next movement without the use of my senses. The assault continued and there was nothing I could do about it. Mary had found the one position where I couldn't defend myself and she was taking full advantage of it. The attack continued for a good 8 to 10 minutes without ceasing. I was to the point where I thought something was going to burst. I was almost screaming into the ball gag now, which was doing a good job of reducing the volume of my laughter. Finally, Mary brought the effort to a stop.

Once she withdrew, I just laid on my side for a moment. I was exhausted and out of breath completely. The instant Mary stopped, she reached up towards my face and brought the sleep mask off of my eyes and removed it completely. I looked up at her for the first time since this matter had begun. She didn't waist much more time removing the ear plugs from my ears. I tried to catch my breath while I stared up at my sister. With my eyes and ears finally clear she spoke. "Well little sister, that was quite a work out wasn't it. I am going to go and make breakfast and I am going to leave you here for a little while long while I attend to the matter. Now, if you promise me that you won't yell and make a whole lot of noise I'll take the gag out too so that you can breath a little easier." I closed my eyes for a moment and quickly nodded. Mary gave me a look over for a moment and then made good on her promise. She undid the gag and pulled it out of my mouth and deposited it back into her pocket.

It was a welcome relief and it was much easier to breath with my mouth cleared. I laid still for a moment and looked up at my sister panting to catch my breath. Mary waited with me for a few more minutes just to make sure that I was okay. After a short while, my breathing returned to normal and I finally gained enough relief to attempt talking. "You really went a little over the top there didn't you sister? I really thought that you weren't every going to stop." Mary shot me a quick smile and looked down at me. "Are you having a good time with this Jen?" She asked ignoring my original interjection into the matter. I had to admit that I was enjoying this. It had been a long time since I had played tie up with my older sister and it was turning out to be a really interesting experience to say the least. I gave Mary a response that I was having quite a bit of fun with the situation here. Mary nodded and dug around in her pocket for something before the conversation continued.

My sister fished a ring of keys out of her pocket and deposited them on the bed between my hands. "There you go Jennifer. Go ahead and take a moment to catch your breath, Then, when your ready let yourself loose and come down to breakfast I will be waiting in the kitchen for you." With that, Mary exited the room and left me to my situation. I relaxed for a few more minutes to regain some of my stamina before I attempted my escape from being locked to the bed. Once I was a little more well rested, I fished around with my hands trying to find the key that Mary had left me. I acquired it without much difficultly. The ring only had one key on it and by the size of it, it was clear that it fit the padlock connecting my hands to the chain at the top of the bed. It took a couple of tries for me to get the key into the lock, but I managed it well enough. I turned it slowly to the right and the lock popped loose from it's shackle. It only took me another moment before I managed to unthread it from the chain in-between my hands.

After my hands were free from the top of the bed, I sat up and examined the lock that secured my feet to the other end of the bed. I found that the pad lock was identical and that the key fit it just fine. It only took me another minute and I was completely released from the bed and back to the two sets of shackles I had been wearing the night before. I swung around and lowered my feet downwards towards the floor. They landed on something soft that I hadn't expected to find resting there. I looked downwards and saw that Mary had left my teddy bear slippers on the floor next to the bed for me to find. The house was cool without the cover of my blankets. So, I leaned down and slid them on over my bare feet before I went any further. Their warmth was a welcome addition to my situation. I turned slowly towards my left and noticed something else that I had missed before. My duffle bag was sitting on the table returned where Mary had left it. I got up and hobbled over to it and looked down. Sitting neatly on top of the bag was as short note that my sister had left scribbled for me. It read:

' Good morning little sister,

I was going to keep you locked up all weekend, but I had a change in plans. I thought we might go out and do something fun together instead if you wanted to. If your reading this it means you managed to get loose. Sorry about the tickling, but I couldn’t resist, your really ticklish you know. No hard feelings I hope. Anyway, if you want out of the cuffs now I am leaving you this key here with the rest of your stuff. Either way come down to breakfast when your ready and I be waiting for you.

Mary'

I read over the note and looked down to see a small key resting next to it where it had been laying on top of my bag. I picked it up and examined it for a moment and debated what I wanted to do with it. The truth of the matter was that I was getting a little sore from being hand and foot cuffed. On the other hand this was a fun. I gave the decision a moments thought and then I popped the key into the hole on my right wrist. I undid the lock and repeated the process until I had finished removing the shackles completely. I took a moment and worked the circulation back into my arms and legs before I set about tidying up the room. I took a moment and remade the bed and unlocked the two sets of chains from the end of it. I worked the handcuff key onto the key ring with the other one and neatly coiled the chains into two piles. I left the keys, cuffs and chains neatly on the bed. Then, I exited the room and headed down the hallway towards where the kitchen. I had to admit, it was much more comfortable being able to walk at my full stride again.

I made a short stop at the bathroom to brush my teeth and use the facilities before I headed down towards the kitchen and seated myself at the table, Mary brought me a plate of pancakes and sausage that I ate. The two of us ate and discussed the weekend's happenings so far. I told my sister that I had a wonderful time so far, but the current break from it was a welcome relief. Especially after the ticklathon this morning. She nodded and told me that she was glad I was having fun with everything. She was enjoying it as well, but she thought that we should get out of the house and do something together since we didn't get to see each other all that often. I told her that was fine with me and continued to eat and discussed the matter at length before coming to a final decision.

Well, I think I am going to leave the story hear for the moment as this really is the end of it. At least about the part where I spent time getting tied up for the weekend. The two of us went bowling that morning shortly after breakfast. We came back home for lunch and rented a movie for the evening. All in all, it turned out to be a pretty good weekend. I wore my new pajamas to bed again and my hands were tied in front of me with rope and my ankles were also secured, but that was the whole of it and there isn't really enough for another story there. So, I am going to leave this matter where it is for the time being. It turned out to be a window into my older sister's adult life in one way. But, I think I am going to save the rest of the surprised for another story.

On another note, this is as far as I want to go into my teenage life without getting some other past details into the works. Quite a bit took place in my life from the time I was 9 to the time I turned 13 and I need to put some of the background context into place before I can continue forward into my later years. I am going back to my younger stories next. I apologize that I am leavening a few details hanging here. But, I need to fill in the some of the other things from my past before I can continue. Some of you asked about my sister's lifestyle and what she was hiding from me in her room upstairs. For the moment I am going to leave that question unanswered as most you can rationalize a reasonable guess to the matter. If you really want to know more of the details, drop me a comment or email and I would be more than willing to answer any specific questions. Until next time,

Jennifer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic