Kidnapboy : The Tickle Fight with Dena and Marissa (fm/f, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnapboy : The Tickle Fight with Dena and Marissa (fm/f, ff/m)

Post by Soraka »

kidnap boy's stories
The Tickle Fight with Dena and Marissa
Story index at the bottom

by kidnap boy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:01 pm

A few weeks after Dena tickled me into submission and then tying me up, gagging me, locking me in her closet and then tickle-torturing me all day and night, she and Marissa were both home from college for the weekend. The three of us sat around Dena’ house watching TV and were kinda bored. Her Mom was working overnight and the house was ours. This was often the kind of atmosphere that led to the two of us tying me up and torturing me.

Dena -my beautiful, blonde, black belt-skilled best friend -had just turned 20 and was a sophomore in college. She sat on the couch with her feet up flipping the channels. She wore a tannish-colored peasant blouse with short ruffled sleeves, green cargo pants, and cream-colored cable knit socks with no shoes.

Marissa, a sophomore at a different college and also 20, was a frequent contributor to our tie-up/tickling games, which usually featured me as the victim. She sat next to Dena on the couch with her knees bent in front of her and her feet on the couch. She wore a light blue peasant blouse with the same short sleeves as Dena, grey sweat pants, and white knee socks.

I sat on the floor -a junior in high school and 16. I wore a short-sleeved tennis shirt and jeans, with socks and sneakers.

Dena said how bored she was, and I just had a feeling what was coming. I had an idea on how to avoid it...sort of.

“So are we getting near the point where you guys tie me up?”I asked.

Marissa giggled and so did Dena. Marissa said, “Gee, Jessie -do you WANT us to tie you up?”

Dena added, “Because”THAT can easily be arranged.”

“What if we tried something different?”I asked.

Both asked what I meant and both Marissa and Dena climbed from the couch and down to the floor and we all sat cross-legged and facing each other.

“Well...let me think...”I said, still trying to get my idea together.

“Jess, is it easier if we kidnap you and tie you up,”Dena asked with a smile. “Now that you mentioned it, I think it’ a great idea for today! Should I go get the ropes and handcuffs? Maybe a nice dirty sock for your mouth?"

“No...wait!”I said loudly. “I got it! How about a tickle fight instead? Where the loser winds up getting tied up for the day?”

Dena and Marissa both looked at each other and started laughing. I said, “What?”

Marissa said, “Jess, you KNOW who would win! Dena and you told me all about what happened a few weeks ago. She tickled you practically to death and you weren’t even tied up!”

“Right, honey -and that wasn’t using any karate or anything?”Dena laughed.

“Well...what if you started with a handicap? You clearly are more powerful than Marissa and me -what if you started at a disadvantage?”I asked.

Marissa now seemed suddenly interested. “Like what? Like Dena starts with her hands tied or something?....Because”.that could work.”

“Wait a minute...”Dena said.

“No no -hear me out. You start with your hands tied, but their tied in front of you, where you can use them. Marissa and I also have a lesser handicap -like we have our feet tied or something. And we then have a tickle fight. And you are perfectly free to break out of the ropes if you can. We can to.”

We discussed and argued this a little more, and Marissa liked the idea more and more. After all, she loved the idea of having another chance to tickle Dena. We had kidnapped Dena months earlier with some elaborate planning and tickle-tortured her for hours and hours, but Dena had then taken her revenge on us with maybe the most brutal tickling either of us had ever had. So Marissa deep down, I think, wanted another shot at Dena.

Finally, Dena asked for a few minutes to think. She padded out of the room in her socked feet and trotted upstairs. I stayed on the floor with Marissa.

“Think she’ll go for it?”Marissa asked.

“I hope so. Because otherwise, my guess is I get kidnapped again by both of you!”

Marissa giggled and hugged me -we were all “huggy”people and really loved each other.

“Well, if we DO tie you up, I promise I’ll go easy on you, OK?”Marissa said with a whisper. “But personally, I WOULD like the chance to tickle Dena again.”

Dena came walking back into the room with a handful of white ropes cut into several lengths, the same soft ropes she often used to kidnap me. She didn’t have any of the 4 sets of handcuffs she owned, but she did have two blindfolds (one white and one black). She also carried 2 kitchen timers, the windup kind. Dena threw the pile of ropes onto the floor. Probably 8 lengths of soft white rope, cut to lengths between 3 and 8 feet.

“OK. Here is what I will agree to.”

“We WILL have a tickle fight, the three of us. It’ every boy and girl for themselves. You can team up two against one or you don’t have to. One person will lose and the other two will win. The prize for the two winners will be the privilege of tying up the loser for the night and torturing him or her however they want!

“I will start with a disadvantage - my hands will be tied in front of me. One of you can decide who ties my hands. We are only using rope for this.

“Both of you will have your feet tied with ropes -I am the one who will tie them. And one of you -you can flip a coin -will start with a blindfold.

“Jess, you have to take your shoes off. But everyone can keep their socks on if they want -personally I will, because this is a tickle fight and the feet need all the protection they can get. But you of course can take your victim’ socks off if you get a chance.

“I will set the two timers. One for 15 seconds, one for 30 seconds.

“Because I have my hands tied, I get a 15-second head start -that’ what the first timer is for. The two of you can’t move or defend yourselves for 15 seconds. And you can’t talk to each other each. I get 15 seconds all to myself.

“After 15 seconds the first timer will ring and the person who wears the blindfold will be allowed to take the blindfold off and fight back and talk and all that. The one of you who doesn’t have the blindfold OR their hands tied clearly has an advantage, so you have to wait 15 additional seconds to start.

“After the 2nd timer goes off, we’re all free to join in the tickle fight. I can try and untie my hands at any time, and you guys can try and untie your feet after your 15 seconds are up.

“No getting up is allowed -no one is allowed on their feet. You can get to your knees, but that’ it. Anyone who gets to their feet will have one point against them. Everything stops and the point is given. Then, when the tickle fight resumes, the penalized person gets blindfolded for 2 minutes of tickle fighting as a punishment. You can try and tickle the others all you want, but you’ll be blindfolded for a 2 minutes and won’t be allowed to take it off. And if you take the blindfold off before the 2 minutes is up, you get penalized another point. And if you get 2 points against you, you lose the tickle fight, and the other two win.

“Every person gets one timeout, where all tickling stops for 90 seconds. But if you call timeout, when the tickle fight resumes, you have to wear the blindfold for 10 seconds. Also, if you’ve been called for a violation by getting up, you lose your timeout.

“During a timeout, if you’re still tied up, you can’t untie yourself. No fair.

“You can either lose by knockout or by points. You only get a point by getting to your feet or calling a timeout you don’t have. 2 points and you lose the match.

“A knockout comes, just like with you and I a few weeks ago Jess, by someone simply saying, “Mercy.”DO NOT SAY THE WORD if you don’t want to lose. Even as a joke. First person who says “Mercy”loses the tickle fight.

“The loser of the tickle fight then gets tied up and gagged by the other two for the rest of the night. So this means there’ a great chance that the loser, after getting to hysterics during the tickle fight, will again be at risk for being tickle-tortured by the winners throughout the night.

“Does everyone agree?”

Dena stood there and Marissa and I looked at each other on the floor and said, “OK.”

Dena giggled. “Oh, this is going to be fun. Jess, take your shoes off.”

I did and Dena picked up a 4-foot piece of rope and tied my socked feet. Then she tied Marissa’ socked feet with a similar rope. Dena tested the knots by tickling our feet -we both winced and the ropes held. Mission accomplished.

“OK. Who gets to tie my hands?”Dena asked, tossing us another 4-foot piece of rope.

We agreed Marissa should do it.

“OK. Give me your hands, Dee. Let’ get you tied up really good!”Marissa laughed. Dena put her hands in front of her and Marissa tied them pretty elaborately. I noticed, as I often did, that both Marissa and Dena’ arms were a little pink and flushed up their bare arms to their short ruffled sleeves. They were excited.

Marissa slid behind Dena and said, “I need to test those knots, just like you tested ours!”

Dena was sitting Indian style and laughed nervously and raised her bound hands above her head and giggled, “OK. But only for a second.”

Marissa knelt behind Dena and tickled her ribs. Dena squealed “EEEEEEE”and lowered her hands and Marissa stopped.

“Dena is SO ticklish!”Marissa laughed.

“Yep, those knots are good,”I said.

Dena said, “Now you two, go over to the coffee table and get the deck of cards. Low card starts with a blindfold on.”

Marissa did and she and I drew cards. Marissa drew a 4, which caused her to squeal. I drew an 8.

“Jessie, blindfold Marissa, please. Mariss, sorry -but you can take it off after 15 seconds,”Dena said.

I blindfolded Marissa with the white blindfold, and Marissa said, “This is crazy. Three of the most ticklish people on earth are going to have a tickle fight. This is CRAZY!”

“I know,”Dena laughed. “Seriously, guys. I am SO nervous right now.”

“Well, I’m glad I’m not alone!”I agreed. “But at least I have a chance to avoid being the only tickle victim tonight.”

“Jess, because you can see, start both timers when I say so,”Dena said. “Everyone sit in a circle -about 4 feet from each other.”

We did, and I got the timers. I set them both and said, “Go!”

The tickle fight had begun!

Dena quickly moved on her knees behind me and wrapped her socked feet around my middle, pinning my arms.

“Marissa, when you take the blindfold off you’ll see I have Jessie wrapped up with my legs. Come here and start tickling him -let’ end this quickly!”Dena said, imprisoning me in a super-strong leg hold and tickling my ribs from behind with her bound hands. I couldn’t say anything and all I did was laugh helplessly.

The timer went off and Marissa quickly removed her blindfold and crawled over behind Dena. “This is it,”I thought. “I am dead.”

But Marissa said, “Sorry Dee -there are no teams here today!”And started to tickle Dena’ ribs while Dena shrieked wildly.

“AAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! You stink!!! YOU STINK!!!!”Dena screamed at Marissa while she kept tickling my ribs with her bound hands.

My buzzer went off and I struggled to free myself from Dena’ feet but couldn’t. So I started to tickle Dena’ socked feet and to take her socks off.

“NOOOOO!”Dena screamed as I got one sock off. “NONONONO!!!!!”

“Get her, Jess! I have the ribs, you get the feet!”Marissa giggled.

I got Dena’ other sock off and tickled her bare feet as they wrapped around me while Marissa tickled Dena’ ribs from behind. Dena was panting and screaming and finally I undid her leghold and scooted away from her while Marissa kept tickling her. I furiously began to try and untie my feet.

“I’m gonna win this tickle fight, Dena, and you are going to lose!”Marissa taunted with her fingers sunk deep into Dena’ ribs from behind.

“Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!”Dena screamed, thrashing around at Marissa’ bound feet. She couldn’t get positioned to tickle Marissa back -Dena was losing! “Stop it! STOP IT! I’ll KILL YOU IF YOU DON’T STOP TICKLING ME!!!!!!!!”

As I was getting knots loosened I notice that Dena, even though Marissa was tickling the daylights out of her, was getting her hands loosened. About 5 minutes had passed.

Dena continued to scream when I got my feet untied and quickly scooted over to Dena, whose hands were almost untied now and the ropes around her wrists were loose.

“Marissa, her hands are almost free. Let’ try and pin her down!”I said.

“OK,”Marissa agreed. “Do what you can. I can’t stop tickling her -this is the only thing keeping Dena helpless!”

“AHHHH!!!! AHHH!!!!! AHHHH!!!!”Dena screamed as I sat on her lap and wrestled her to the ground on her left side. Marissa’ fingers kept savagely tickling Dena’ ribs and I seriously thought we were about to hear Dena scream “MERCY!!!!”

But she didn’t. As I pinned Dena to her side, Dena yelled, “TIME OUT!!!!!!”

“Dammit!”I yelled, getting off of her.

“Dena, you are sooooo lucky!”Marissa said, taking her fingers out of Dena’ ribs. “We were about to knock you out!”

Dena panted, on the floor, as I started the 90-second timer and Marissa and I got off of her.

“I know! I know!”Dena said breathlessly. “Omigod! That nearly killed me. I can’t stand how ticklish I am! I can’t stand it!”

Marissa and I just laughed as Dena composed herself. Dena lay on her back with her now-bare feet stretched out in front of her. The ropes around her hands were very loose.

“Marissa, so help me, if I get the chance you are DEAD!”Dena threatened.

“OOOOOOH!”Marissa taunted back. “I haven’t even been touched yet -no one has tickled me yet. And THAT’ the way I will keep it!”
After 90 seconds Dena was calm when the timer dinged. I came behind her and put the black blindfold on her. Dena’ hands were loosely tied and she was blindfolded. Marissa’ feet were still tightly tied. My feet were untied.

“GO!”I yelled and Marissa and I pounced on a blindfolded Dena, trying to pin her arms over her head so she couldn’t get to the blindfold. But Dena was so strong it proved very difficult.

When the timer dinged at 10 seconds, Dena got her strength back -maybe she’ been saving it? She reached up in one swoop and pulled her blindfold off, and scooted away from us on her side, furiously working her hands to get them untied.

Marissa, now panicking, decided this was not good and tried to get her own feet untied. But I hurried over to Marissa and started to tickle her from behind, the same way she tickled Dena.

“NOOO!!!! NO!!!!! Jessie, wer’re a team! WE’RE A TEAM!!!!!!”Marissa screamed while I tickled her.

“Sorry, Mariss. But your plan didn’t work -I think I better off siding with Dena!”I said, sinking my fingers into Marissa’ ribs and armpits from behind.

“YOU’RE DEAD! YOU’RE DEAD! I SWEAR IF YOU LOSE I WILL TICKLE YOU TO DEATH TONIGHT, JESSIE!”Marissa screamed while laughing hysterically and while I kept tickling her.

Meanwhile, Dena had succeeded in getting her hands untied. She got to her discarded socks and put them back on her feet, and then slowly crawled over to wear I was tickling Marissa from behind.

“Well well well -guess who has the advantage now?”Dena taunted and lunged at Marissa, tickling her stomach and ribs.

Marissa screamed, “Time out!!!!!!”and Dena and I stopped tickling her. Dena reset the clock for 90 seconds.

Marissa panted on the floor, a giggly mass of nerves. “Oh God -you’re killing me!”

Dena spoke, tipping her hand, “As soon as this resumes, honey, you get blindfolded. And unless Jess has a problem with it, we are going to hold you down and tickle you until you scream the word. You’ll have no timeouts to stop us! You are OURS!”

“Oh God!!!!”Marissa squealed. “Can I please untie my feet?”

“Nope -against the rules,”I said. “Face it, darling. You are dead.”

The timer went off a short time later. We set the blindfold timer and Dena blindfolded Marissa with the black blindfold and we all sat in the circle again. Dena yelled “Go!”But Marissa did something smart as we advanced on her. She put both of her hand up close to her blindfold as we came at her to tickle her, instead of flailing around and trying to stop us. This left her hands close to her blindfold then the 10 seconds was off, and even though we had started tickling her, Marissa was able to get the blindfold off and see.

Still, Dena and I tickled Marissa, whose feet were still bound, and she screamed and screamed. “AAAAIIIIIEEEEE!!!!! AIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

Dena was trying to pin her arms over her head, but Marissa made it harder because she could now see. I was trying to corral her legs, but Marissa kept kicking her bound feet at me and was fending me off.

“Give me your arms -make this easy on yourself!”Dena ordered.

“No way!”Marissa said, and instead rolled to her side and folded her arms in front of her, so Dena couldn’t get her pinned. And she kept wildly kicking her bound socked feet at me and I couldn’t get close enough to pin them.

“Fine -I’ll just tickle your ribs until you pass out!”Dena said, and with Marissa on her left side with her arms tucked in front of her, Dena fired her fingers into Marissa’ ribs and began to savagely tickle her.

“AHHHHH! AHHHHHH!!! AIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!”Marissa screamed, still kicking her feet. All the chaos of our tickle attack now placed Marissa at the base of the couch, facing the couch with Dena tickling her ribs from behind. (If you lie down on the floor in front of a couch, facing the couch, that’ how Marissa was. She basically was on left side between Dena and the couch, her back facing Dena)

“Say the word! Surrender! Do it!”Dena demanded, using the same language on Marissa she had used on me a few weeks earlier when she tickled me into submission.

“NO!!!!!”Marissa screamed. “NONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I was out of the picture now, because Marissa was pinned up against the couch and I couldn’t get to her.

Dena said, “Jess, I need your help. Grab her feet and drag her to the center of the room so we can both tickle her and end this!”

That’ when I made the fatal mistake. Forgetting the rules, I got up very briefly and walked to where Marissa was!

Oh no!

Marissa didn’t see it, because she was scrunched against the couch trying to avoid being tickled, but Dena did.

“Oh NO!”Dena shouted, and she stopped tickling Marissa and looked at me with a non-believing look on her face.

“What”Marissa panted, rolling over.

“Jess got up. He got to his feet,”Dena said. “I’m sorry, hon, but rules are rules.”

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!”Marissa screamed, getting up herself (because time was out) and rushing towards me before realizing her feet were still tied, and falling on me. “YES! YES! YES! Oh, thank you, Jessie! That was INCREDIBLY dumb, but thank you SO MUCH!!!”

I fell back, knowing I’d screwed up royally, and banged my head into the floor on purpose. “Oh damn! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!”

How could I be so stupid?

“Well,”Dena said, getting up and grabbing the timer and the white blindfold, “you know what that means, honey. You get blindfolded and STAY blindfolded for two minutes -you can’t try to take it off until then. Marissa survived with just 10 seconds of being blindfolded -we’ll see if you can survive 2 minutes!”

“What if we, say, just call the game off and I run away?”I asked, meekly.

“Then Marissa and I will catch you,”Dena said, standing over me. “And we’ll tie you up. And gag you. And tickle you all night long.”

“Sorry, Jess, but you’re not in a good place right now,”Dena said. “Come here and let me blindfold you.”

Dena came behind me and blindfolded me -naturally I couldn’t see a thing. She and Marissa then sat me on the floor and took their places 4 feet away from me on each side. Dena set the timer and said “Go!”

I tried to roll away but Dena caught me and subdued me within seconds. She was on top of me and I was a goner.

“Marissa, get your feet untied. Then come here and hold down Jess’ feet. It’ time to end this tickle fight,”Dena said.

“OK, Dee. What will you do then?”Marissa said.

“I’ll hold Jessie down until your feet are free. Then we’ll start tickling him and won’t stop until he screams the word,’ Dena said.

“NO! NO!NO!”I said, blindfolded and trying to fight Dena off to no avail. Dena press down hard and forced my arms over my head, and then moved up to my chest and pinned my arms with her hands.

“OHHHHH yes, silly rabbit!”Dena said, tickling my exposed armpits. “Just a little taste of what we’re about to do to you. It’ been awhile since we tickled you, and Marissa and I want to make this one count!”

I yelped and Dena just laughed. “Marissa, you almost free?”

“Yep,”Marissa yelled. “We still have 30 seconds, too, until the blindfold can come off.”

“Trust me, there’ no way he’ getting this blindfold off. As soon as you get his feet, I’ll pin his arms with my knees and we’ll tickle him to death!”Dena said. Then she said to me in her little-girl voice, “Yes we will. Someone’ about to get tickled to death by two bad, bad girls!”

I grunted and struggled. Marissa announced her feet were free just before the timer went off, and then I felt Marissa on my feet, which had been flailing, pinning them down.

“Marissa, take his socks off and tickle his feet!”Dena said. “I’ll tickle his ribs and armpits, and if he doesn’t submit I’ll start torturing his neck!”

“OK, here goes!”Marissa said as she took my socks off. She then taunted, “Tickle tickle, little footsies!”and I felt her tickling my bare feet like the expert foot-tickler she was. Meanwhile, Dena tickled my armpits and ribs with sadistic glee.

“STOP!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!!!! I’M BEGGING -PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!”I screamed over and over again, unable to see but now with tears in my eyes as Dena and Marissa tickled me into hysterics.

The screaming laughter continued as Dena and Marissa tickled and taunted my helpless body for a few more minutes, and Dena tickled me with one free hand with the other took off her socks, one at a time. Then Dena said, “Time to speed this along. I’m gonna stuff a sock in his mouth. And these socks are dirty, honey!”

“NO! NO! N...mmmmmmph!”I screamed as Dena stuck her smelly sock in my mouth, and then placed the other one over my nose, forcing me to breathe in her foot odor. Meanwhile Marissa’ dancing fingers were tickling my feet so badly that I thought I might pass out.

“Yes yes yes! If you’re not going to say the word, I’ll just gag you with my socks for a minute. Then I’ll give you another chance to say it! And if you don’t, the next sock-gag will last 2 minutes!”Dena said, tickling my armpits and ribs while pinning me to the floor and while she and Marissa just laughed and laughed.

So. Gagged with a smelly sock and forced to smell the other sock, my feet being mercilessly tickled by the best foot-tickler in the world, and Dena holding me down and tickling my upper body? I’d had it!

When Dena pulled the sock out of my mouth a minute later I screamed, “MERCY! MERCY! MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“We won!!!!!”Marissa squealed, stopping the foot-tickling instantly.

“We sure did!”Dena said, getting off me and then pulling down my blindfold while I cried and laughed and panted face-up on the floor. “Wow! I didn’t see this coming. I thought we were gonna make Marissa submit!”

“I was close, Dee, I have to admit I almost screamed mercy. Thank God Jess made the mistake!”Marissa said. Marissa then walked over to me, giggling, and placed her white-socked foot on my chest and raising her hands over her head and yelling, “The winners!”

Dena joined her, placing her bare foot on my chest as she and Marissa held their arms up in the victory pose. They both burst out laughing and fell to floor on either side of me. I was still panting and crying and laughing and totally defeated.

“What now?”I asked with resignation. “How long do I have? Before you tie me up again?”

Dena laid next to me, propped on her arm, and brushed my face gently with her hands. “Go to the bathroom. And change into something comfortable -shorts and tee-shirt, like that. Then come back her and get on your knees.”And she and Marissa each kissed a side of my face. “If you try to escape in any way, we’ll torture you twice as bad.”

I obeyed, going upstairs to change and going to the bathroom. I now had on a black t-shirt and grey gym shorts. I came back downstairs to find several lengths of ropes and handcuffs laid out on the floor, along with the two blindfolds and 2 pairs of (dirty, I was guessing) socks -grey argyle socks, and green-grey argyle socks. Dena had taken the dark grey knee socks she often tortured me with and put them on her feet, replacing the cream-colored socks which were wet from gagging me.

“Do what we say and we’ll take it easy on you,”Marissa said. “On your knees, hands behind your back.”

I obeyed. Marissa handcuffed my hands behind me with two pairs of cuffs, one long and one short. Dena then grabbed another pair of long handcuffs and cuffed my feet together. Marissa blindfolded me and then I felt a foot (Dena’) forcing me to the ground, face-first.

Once on the ground face down I was hogtied, presumably with ropes. Not super-tight, but my bare feet were up in the air with only a little movement.

“We won’t gag you if you stay quiet,”Marissa said. “OK?”

I nodded.

“Good. Dee and I are going to watch a movie!”(a chick flick I can’t recall). We’ll take breaks and make sure you’re OK. But you just lie there, all tied up like a good little boy,”Marissa ordered. “One word -I mean just ONE word, and we’ll tape your mouth shut!”’

“This is an exercise in obedience, Kidnap Boy!”Dena said. “During this part of your kidnapping, we won’t torture you in any way...as long as you obey us and do everything we say!”

I nodded.

For the next 90 minutes, I was hogtied and blindfolded at Dena and Marissa’ feet while they watched the movie. Literally. Dena put her smelly feet on me, using me as a footrest. Every 15 minutes or so they would check on me to make sure I was OK. I always was. They didn’t tickle me or torture me in any way during this time, though, as they promised. (I was loving it, of course!)

After the movie, it was time to eat and they made frozen pizzas. Dena undid my hogtie and took off my blindfold, and sat me on the floor -my hands and feet still bound -and fed me. Then I was allowed to hop to the bathroom again, and then I was given a break with just my hands and feet tied for awhile.

“Time to bring him upstairs,”Marissa said, and Dena’ eyes lit up.

“You’ve been soooooo good, Jessie, we’ll only torture you until midnight!”Dena said, half gloating and half serious. It was 9:30. “C’mon -you know the drill. On your feet. Hop like a bunny!”

Dena sand Marissa hopped me upstairs to Dena’ Mom’ room and tied me down to the king-sized bed. My hands were cuffed over my head to the headboard and my feet, tied with cuffs already, were tied tightly down to the footboard with ropes. Dena lovingly placed 3 strands of duct tape over my mouth to gag me.

Dena and Marissa sat at my feet and stretched out so their socked feet were pretty much in my face.

“Which one of Jessie’ feet do you think is more ticklish?”Dena asked.

“I don’t know!”Marissa giggled. “Should we tickle them one at a time to find out?”

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!”I screamed into the gag, in protest, to no avail.

Dena said, “Great idea! The winner gets to use the electric toothbrush on him!”And they both giggled in a really, really evil way while I moaned and screamed into the gag.

Marissa tickled my left foot for 30 seconds, and then Dena my right. And they did this over and over again until tears were coming out of my eyes and I was “mmmmmmphing!”with everything I had into the gag.

“The left foot is pretty ticklish, Mariss, but I think the right one is more ticklish!”Dena said.

They both taunted and “argued”back and forth for several minutes before Dena asked me, “OK, sweetie, it’ up to you. Which of your feet is more ticklish? Left or right?”

“Dee!”Marissa laughed, tickling my foot the whole time, as Dena was. ““He can’t answer -we gagged him!”

“Well then grunt! Grunt once for the left foot and twice for the right!”

“MMMMMMMMMMMPH!”is all I said.

“Hmm, didn’t get that,”Dena giggled, gently stroking the sole of my right foot in a way that was driving me out of my skin. “One more time. Grunt once for the left foot and twice for the right!”

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!”

“OK, have it your way,”Dena said, crawling up on the bed and sitting along side of me. “You were being so good, too!”

Dena sat alongside me and pulled off the tape gag. I was teary-eyed and hysterically laughing and tried to scream, “DENA”PLEASE”.!!!!!”

But with that Dena raised her grey-socked foot up and placed it over my mouth! Her feet and those socks smelled awful!

“I will gag you with my feet for awhile-and I KNOW my feet stink! Meanwhile, Marissa will get the foot tickle device and torture your feet until they practically fall off!”Dena taunted. “Don’t worry -I’ll change feet from time to time!”

Panicking, I writhed under Dena’ foot and tried to scream as Marissa padded into Dena’ room and came back with that dreaded electric toothbrush, with only the spindle, that was absolutely excruciating tickle torture on my feet!

“Hee hee hee,”Mariss giggled and clicked the brush on so I could hear the sinister whirring sound. “I just loooooove to tickle-torture your feet with this device!”

And tickle-torture my feet she did. For more than 30 minutes Marissa tickle-tortured my feet with that dreaded device. The whole time Dena’ feet, clad in stinky grey socks, stayed over my mouth , one at a time, to keep my quiet. It was absolute brutal torture and I cried from the sensation and all the laughter!

Finally Marissa stopped. It was 10:30.

“We still have until midnight, right?”Marissa asked, sitting alongside me on the left.

“We sure do!”Dena said with devilish glee. “Do you think we can tickle him straight through to midnight?”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Should we gag him again?”Marissa asked, clamping her hand over my mouth.

“Not yet. I want to hear our little Kidnap Boy SCREAM as he SUFFERS!”Dena said. “After awhile, if he doesn’t pass out, we’ll stuff a sock in his mouth. But for now”LET’ TICKLE HIM TO DEATH!”

And that is what they practically did. For the next 90 minutes, almost straight, Dena and Marissa tickled every available inch of my body while I screamed and laughed and cried while tied down to the bed. At times they tickled me hard, at times they tickled me softly. They cooed and teased and taunted me the whole time, giggling and laughing and smiling sinisterly down at their bound and gagged tickle victim, in all my agony.

Dena focused mostly on my ribs and neck. Marissa, to my surprise, took her socks off and tickled my armpits and ribs with her feet, her long toes just perfect for brutal tickling!

“I might not be as good as Dena, but I am getting pretty good at tickling you with my feet, Kidnap Boy!”Marissa giggled, digging her toes deep into my ribs. My screams were incredible.

After 30 minutes, around 11 p.m., I was screaming so loud that Dena said, “Well, now we HAVE to gag you!”And Dena took the grey socks off her feet, tied them together with a knot in the middle, and shoved the newly made gag in my mouth, knot-first. Dena tied the sock gag around my head and had no gagged me very, very effectively.

Dena then put the grey argyle socks -another set of smelly socks she had often tortured me with in the past, and the third pair of socks she’d now had on tonight -on her feet instead and used her feet to tickle my ribs and armpits. Marissa put her socks back on, then used her fingers to tickle-torture my neck while Dena tickled me with her feet through her socks.

“I looove tickling you with my feet, Kidnap Boy. My little piggies know just where to tickle you, so it feels like you’re being tickled into insanity!”Dena taunted, her feet in my armpits mercilessly tickling them. “Tickle tickle, little footsies!”

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMM!!!!!”I screamed into the sock gag, crying like a baby and laughing like a maniac, my strength almost gone.

“We are going to tickle you to death, Kidnap Boy!”Dena taunted over and over. “We’re just going to tickle and tickle and tickle you!!!! We’ll tie you up and keep you to ourselves forever as our helpless little tickle victim! We’ll NEVER untie you! We’ll kidnap you for the rest of your life and tie you up and tickle you every day and every night!!! Would you like that? Would you? Would you? Awwwww”you can’t speak, can you, with my socks in your mouth. Well, then let’ just tickle him some more, Marissa! Tickle him until he passes out!”

Alas, they didn’t. But they came close. Around 11:45 they both just lightly tickled my arms and my exposed stomach (they lifted my shirt up to do that) and I whimpered into the gag. I had no energy left -Dena and Marissa had tickled it all out of me! I felt like one giant nerve ending, and every time Dena or Marissa’ fingers or toes came close to me, I twitched in giddy fear.

“I so miss my little Tickle Boy when I’m at college!”Dena said, fingering my neck one last time in and causing me to buck and shake and BEG into the sock gag to stop. “I dream of coming home, tying him up and tickling him all night long!”

“Me too!”Marissa said, tickling my bare stomach lightly and making me wail into the sock gag. “I love our little Kidnap Boy so much -I wish we could tickle him forever! But it’ almost midnight and we promised to stop!”

“Want me to take your gag out?”Dena asked me, stroking my face. “Will you scream if I do?”

I shook my head hard side to side. I was burning up and so exhausted!

“OK. Let’ get these smelly socks out of your mouth!”Dena said and took my gag off.

“Thank you!”I whispered. “Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!”

“Sure thing, honey. Just 2 more minutes left. I’m going to tickle your neck and Marissa’ going to tickle your ribs,”Dena said. “You are going to countdown, slowly, from 100. When you get to zero, I promise we’ll stop!”

And that’ what I did, sometimes screaming the numbers out but finally reaching zero. I was a mass of tears and laughter and sweating like crazy when they finally finished.

“I’ll untie you now,”Dena said softly.

“Wait!”Marissa said, sitting next to me on the bed and putting her socked feet on my chest. “Can I make him smell my feet for a few minutes first?”

“NO!”I said, weakly.

“Sure!”Dena said, putting her face 1 inch from mine. “Unless you object, Kidnap Boy? And if you do, that’ fine. I’ll gag you with these socks again and Marissa and I will tickle you for another hour. Is that what you want?”

“NO!”I yelled in my raspy voice. “NONONONO!”

“Didn’t think so,”Dena said, getting up briefly tickling my ribs with a laugh. “Marissa, take 5 minutes and make him smell your feet. I’ll untie his feet while you do it!”

“Smell my stinky footsies!” Marissa taunted slowly as she sat besides me, thrusting her white-socked feet into my face, over my mouth, over my nose, under my eyes -EVERYWHERE. “Do my feet stink as bad as Dena’? Do they? Do they?”

“You better not answer her, Kidnap Boy, or we’ll have to have a contest to see whose feet smell worse!”Dena said, giggling, my feet untied and uncuffed now. “You just keep your cute little mouth shut and take Marissa’ foot odor torture!”

I did, and in 5 minutes Marissa was done. She spent the last minute standing on the bed, over me, with her foot on my mouth, counting down from 60.

“OK! No more torture!”Marissa said, hopping down. “GOD do I love tickling you, Jessie! You are just too ticklish for words! Thank God you lost that tickle fight! This could have been ME!!!!!”

Dena untied me and my time as their prisoner was over. I said one last thing.

“I want a rematch!”I said, weakly. Laughing and finally calmed down as Dena uncuffed my hands from the headboard and left me totally free.

“Oh, you’ll get one. I’ll tweak the rules and we’ll play again, I promise!”Dena said.

Until next time...

KB

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)