Kidnapboy : Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnapboy : Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)

Post by Soraka »

kidnap boy's stories
Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day
Story index at the bottom

by kidnap boy

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 pm

So here's the latest installment on Dena - my beautiful blonde black-belt best friend - and the way she used to kidnap me, tie me up, and torture me half to death. This one, like many, also involved Dena's good friend Marissa. Marissa was also gorgeous. They were both 18 at this time and were in their senior year. I was 15 and a freshman. Dena was my oldest and greatest friend and loved to to overpower me with her black belt skills, tie me up, torture me with tickling and with her feet, and call me "Kidnap Boy." Marissa was brought into Dena's games too and loved to take part in tying me up and torturing me too. Did I love it? Yeah, kind of. I dreaded it and loved it at the same time. If that makes sense. ;-)

The basis for the story is back when I was 15, I was letting my hair grow long. It was too long, really - I hadn't had a haircut in months even thought my Mom kept telling me to get it cut. it was more shaggy and unruly than anything else. I can now admit, looking back, that it did not look good. My Mom and Dena's Mom were best of friends (still are) and unbeknownst to me, my Mom had been in contact with Dena asking her to step in and find a way to get my hair cut.

What I didn't know at the time - and wouldn't know until I was once again tied up and at Dena's mercy, was that when my Mom sent Dena an email asking her to step in and get my hair cut, she and Marissa sat down one afternoon and outlined their sinister plan for me. The plan involved what they would call the "Dena and Marissa Spa Day" for me, their Kidnap Boy.

So here we go. Here's Part I.The story is long - sorry about that.

I arrived one Friday night at Dena’s house to sleep over. I came in through the open front door and dropped by bag in the foyer.

“I’m down here, Jess!†Dena called to me. “Come on down!†

I took my jacket off and hung it in the upstairs closet. I was wearing a grey t-shirt and blue sweatpants, with sneakers and socks. I walked down and Dena was on the couch watching TV with her feet up on the coffee table. She wore what she usually wore – a very pretty white short-sleeved blouse with puffy sleeves, grey cargo pants, and grey argyle socks. Naturally, she had her shoes off.

I sat down next to her and she gave me a hug and we watched TV for awhile. We talked a little her and there and then she shut off the TV, turned to me, and stunned me.

“I want to tie you up,†Dena said, turning to me with the smile and folding her feet under her on the couch.

“You…WHAT?!†I yelled, laughing nervously.

Now, I was not stunned at what she said – after all, Dena had tied me up so many times before, and yeah, I kinda loved it. But she never asked in this way, almost…offering.

“It’s time you had a fighting chance against me when I kidnap you. I’m going to tie you up and give you advice on how to escape,†Dena said, putting her hand on my shoulder. “I think it’ll make our games more fun, don’t you?†

“Well…†I stammered.

“Oh come on, Jessie! Don’t you want to learn some tricks to be able to escape from your evil kidnapper Dena?!†Dena laughed. “This way, you might be able to avoid some torture.†

“Um…do I have a choice…tonight…I mean…?†

“You mean, am I going to tie you up anyway?†Dena purred with that amazing smile. “Oh, Jessie, you know the answer to that. OF COURSE I’m going to tie you up anyway!†

While saying that Dena sat up and grabbed my arms, pinning me on the couch. She at over me, holding me down and laughing, as her beautiful blonde hair spilled forward and lightly touched my face. Dena giggled and giggled and I laughed too.

“Well then…I guess…WAIT! Are you going to torture me too?!†I asked, as Dena kept pinning me down.

“Well, its not in my immediate plans,†Dena said while using her knee to replace her right hand pinning one of my arms and with her free hand wiggled her fingers in my face, “though if you’re not careful, some severe torture could be in the works!†She then laughed and tickled my ribs, just a little.

“OK OK!†I yelled, laughing and trying to defend against the tickling. “Do what you have to do!†

“Good choice, Jessie!†Dena said and bent her face down and kissed my cheek. That nearly made me melt whenever she did that. “Go downstairs to the workout room and get a chair and bring it up here. I’ll be right back.†With that Dena hopped to her feet and padded upstairs to her room to get, I guess, the ropes.

I went downstairs and got a smallish cushioned chair from the workout room – the kind that used to go with a kitchen table set. I brought it upstairs.

Dena bounded down the stairs with a duffel bag. She put in on the couch and grabbed several pieces of the soft white rope out of it she always used on me. They ranged in length from 4 feet to about 8 feet.

“Have a seat in the chair and take your shoes off,†Dena told me. “Seriously, I think I’ll just make it a rule from now on. You come in the house, you take off your shoes, just like I do.†

“OK.OK,†I said, kicking my sneakers off. “My socks too.†

“No, no – you can keep your socks off. I only take your socks off when I’m planning to tickle your feet,†Dena said with a laugh. For the moment I was relieved.

“OK, Jess, here we go. Put your hands behind your back,’ Dena said, and I did. She took about a 4-foot length, crouched behind me, and tied my hands behind my back as I sat in the chair. I felt her winding the rope around each wrist and then intertwining them, tying occasional knots, before going to work on tying the rope around both wrists and securing it with several bulky knots. Dena was an awesome knot-tie-er. This felt like one of her classic inescapable ones.

“Here, Jess. Don’t try to get out just yet. Let’s get you fully tied up first,†Dena said, walking around to my front with a slightly longer piece of rope, crouching down in front me. “OK. Put your feet togetger – you know the drill.†

I did and she took the rope and began to tie my feet together at the ankles. (Quick side note: I have to say there is something just so sexy about a woman in the process of tying you up.)

Dena said, “Boy, Jess, it’s so weird when you don’t fight me. I don’t have to pin you or tickle you or footgag you or use karate or anything. This is strange!†

“I know!†I said as she finished tying my feet very, very securely. “But if you’re gonna teach me how to escape, it’s worth it. And if I can avoid being tortured, well, let’s do it.†

“Well,†Dena said, picking up a longer piece of rope and coming back in front of me, “I can’t guarantee I can teach you how to escape, but I can teach you what I know. Hold still – I want to tie your legs to the chair.†

“You’ve never done that before,†I said as Dena approached me with the ropes.

“Hee hee,†Dena snickered, wrapping the ropes around my lap and under the chair. “That’s why I am a master kidnapper - you never know WHAT you’re going to get from Dena.†

Dena wrapped a whole 6-foot length of rope around my lap, knotting it occasionally, and then put her socked foot in my lap on top of the final knot, keeping it there while she tied it off. The way you would when tying a string around a package.

I decided to taunt a little. “You’re wearing those socks again? Don’t you own like 50 pairs? Why do you keep wearing them? Instead of, you know, washing them?"

Dena laughed, “I love these socks! I do have a lot of pairs, but only one like this – grey and blue argyle. Leave me alone!†She said and playfully swatted me, then raised her foot to my face. “Plus, you KNOW you love my socks, don’t you?!†

“Yeah, fine!†I laughed, moving my face away from her socked foot. “You win – they’re fine.†

“Good,†Dena said with a smile, laughing. “You know what I don’t get? Ankle socks. I hate them – the few times I’ve worn them they’ve always slipped off my feet. I mean, yeah, I’ll wear them when jogging or whatever. But I need knee socks or at least shin-level socks for everyday wear.†

“Well, if you ever wore shoes you might find they’ll stay on,†I teased while Dena went back to the bag for another length of rope.

“Ugh! I hate wearing shoes. And I really don’t like being barefoot too often. Walking around in socks is my favorite!†Dena said, standing in front of me and holding the length of rope. “OK, one last rope and I’ll be done tying you up. Then you can try and escape.†

Dena came behind me and tied the rope around my chest and around the back of the chair, doing the same thing she had done with my legs – looping and occasionally knotting. Finally she tied a bulky series of knots around back and then came in front to examine her handy work.

“Whew! This might be the best tying job I’ve ever done, Jess!†Dena said. “Your hands and feet are tied really secure, and you’re tied to the chair high and low. Wow. I should win an award for this!†

“Yeah, it’s pretty impressive. Can I start to try to get loose now†I asked.

“Sure, knock yourself out,’ Dena said, grabbing the duffel bag – which still had plenty of stuff in it – and placing it along side me to my right on the coffee table.

I started to flex my wrists and wriggle my feet and stuff, but nothing was budging. Dena was sitting back on the couch, thumbing through a magazine with her feet up.

“Having a hard time?†she asked, not looking up.

“Yeah. When do I get those pointers?†I asked, struggling but unable to move at all.

“OK,†Dena said hopping to her feet and grabbing the one remaining piece of rope. “OK, try this.†And she turned around and put her hands behind her back in front of me and wrapping the rope around her wrists as she did, so it looked like she had her hands tied behind her back too. Standing in front of me she flexed and turned her wrists in a variety of ways that eventually made the ropes wrapped around her wrists looser. She demonstrated this for about a minute.

“If you do this with you wrists, you should be able to untie yourself,†Dena said. “Same goes for your feet. Of course, once you get your hands free you can untie your feet yourself.†

So I tried what she told me and tried and tried, but still got nowhere. I said, “Dee, this isn’t really working. I know it worked for you, but your hands aren’t tied. They’re only wrapped in the rope.†

“Oh yeah,†Dena giggled, loosening her wrists behind her back and letting the ropes fall to the floor. “Good point. I guess that won’t work. Sorry, Jess.†

“No problem,†I said as she stood before me. “What other ideas do you have?†

“Hmm,†Dena said, tapping her foot and thinking. “I don’t think I have any. But you know what…wait…I think I have something in the bag that may help.†And with that she went to her bag and pulled out a piece of paper. She held it in front of her and read as I looked on, tied to the chair. It looked like some kind of website printout or email.

“OK. I think I know what to do now. Here Jess, read this,†she said, holding it out, then she laughed. “Oops, can’t do that with your hands tied. Sorry. Here, read this.†

And has Dena held the paper in front of my eyes to read, my heart began to race. The paper was an email from my mother to Dena! It read:

“Hi Dee –

Well, I have had it with my son! He simply will NOT get a haircut. He never defies me, but for some reason he refuses to cut his hair. I would love it if you could help me out here and convince him to get his haircut!

Love –

R†

My eyes grew huge and I was speechless. Dena pulled the paper away and folded it into her pocket. “Tsk tsk tsk…disobeying your mother! Very bad of you, Kidnap Boy!†

OH NO!

“D-D-D-Dena…w—w-w-wait. Don’t…†but Dena silenced me with her hand over my mouth.

“Sorry, sweetie, but I promised your Mom. Sorry I had to trick you, but I knew I had to tie you up today and figured I’d find a way to do without having to chase you and catch you!†Dena said, clamping her hand over my mouth. “Now, will you scream if I take my hand off your mouth?†

“Mm mm.†I said. That meant no.

“You’ll stay quiet until I get back downstairs? I won’t be more than 2 minutes,†Dena said, her hand staying firm.

“Mm mm†I said. That meant yes.

“Good. Wait here, darling,†and after she took her hand off my mouth she ran upstairs to close and lock the front door. Then I heard her in the kitchen, making a phone call. My heart sank again – I could tell from the second she started talking she was calling Marissa!

“Yep, I got him. He’s tied to a chair downstairs….Well, I’ll be done in about, say, an hour? So why don’t you come over then? Yes, bring everything. Then we can do what we talked about….Great. Bye!†

Dena came back downstairs and stood in front of , her arms folded. I could always tell when Dena got excited – her arms (which were exposed with short sleeves) would get kind of pink.

“Got ya again, didn’t I? You really thought I’d teach you how to escape from me? From Dena? Master kidnapper?†

“Dena, please, I don’t want…†

“Shhhh sweetie. Save your breath. You’re all tied up and there’s nothing you can do to stop me,†Dena said, putting her fingers to her lips. She brought a TV tray over in front, of me and took a small cosmetics bag out of the duffel bag and placed it on the tabe. She opened it to reveal two pairs of haircutting scissors and an electric razor/trimmer. Dena smiled in a devastating way. “The time has come for a haircut, sweetheart.†

I began to thrash around – or at least try to – in the chair while I yelled, “No! NO! NO!†But Dena just laughed and disappeared downstairs, and then emerged a few moments later with an old bedsheet. She calmly placed it on the floor at the base of chair – presumably to catch my falling hair.

“DENA! NO! YOU DON’T WANT TO DO THIS! PLEASE!!!!†I begged. I DID NOT want my hair cut. “Tickle me, torture me – ANYTHING BUT THIS!!!†And I was serious.

Dena got up and just grinned at me and stared me right in the face in her evil way, “Tickle you? Torture you? Hmm. Maybe later. But first, we’ve got to cut all this hair!†Dena said, leaning in tousling my hair.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!†

Dena stood up and sighed as I kept yelling. “Well, I will not put up with you screaming like a little boy. So I guess I’ll have to shut you up!†And with that she reached into the duffle bag and pulled out a role of silver duct tape. “I didn’t want to have to gag you, but you leave me no choice.†

Dena tore a piece of duct tape off and approached me, smiling in a kind of annoyed way.

“NO! DENA! NOOO….MMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHH!!!†is what I said as Dena sealed the tape over my mouth. I screamed into the gag and thrashed in the chair but I was going nowhere.

“Here we are again, Kidnap Boy. Bound and gagged! And my prisoner,†Dena said, picking up a pair of scissors and clipping them in the air as she approached me, just to taunt me I think.

“Hold still – neither of us wants you to get cut,†Dena said and I complied and she began to snip my hair! It fell to the floor below me. She began to cut away – the only thing not awful was I knew she knew how to cut hair. She’d cut some friends hair before and wasn’t at all bad.

After a few minutes she looked at me and put the scissors down. “That’s a good start. But before I go on, there IS some good news. Wanna hear it?†Dena asked.

“MMMMMMMM†I replied, straining again against the ropes and the gag.

“Marissa’s coming over, and we’ve decided to give you a full Spa Day! You are our guest at Dena and Marissa’s Spa today, Jessie!†Dena said with a big smile.

I mmphed some more.

“Oh, don’t be like that,†she teased. “We’ll give you the full treatment. A mud facial. A pedicure and foot spa. A massage. The works! I mean, sure, we'll tie you up the whole time, but still, it'll be VERY special."

“MMMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH!!!!†I yelled, knowing that all of these things would mean Dena and Marissa torturing me.

“Scream all you want - that gag will keep you good and quiet! So let’s get your hair just right, shall we. Marissa will be here shortly,’ Dena said. And she went back to cutting my hair. As she cut my hair close behind me, I could feel her blonde hair falling on my neck and the feel of her short puffed sleeved against my skin and it was really nice. After about 15 minutes she was done and there was a bunch of my hair at her feet.

Dena picked her foot up and pulled strands of hair off her socks. “Maybe I should have worn shoes for this, huh? Your hair is all over my socks!†

Then Dena started trimming my neck with the electric trimmer. I giggled and squirmed hard under the gag. It tickled like hell!

“Am I tickling you, Kidnap Boy? Am I? Huh? God you are just sooooo ticklish, aren’t you?†Dena laughed. And then, just for laughs, she ran the trimmer over my neck and shirt so I could feel it tickle me from my neck down to my stomach.

“MMMMMMMMEEEEEMMMMMMMMM†I squealed in reaction.

“Hah! Another tickle torture device! Awesome!†Dena said, and then went back to finishing trimming my neck.

Finally she said, “And…we’re done! Now, let’s get this hair cleaned up!†

Dena went to the closest and wheeled out the vacuum and attached the hose attachment. “Hold still, Jess….oh, what am I saying! You have to hold still! You’re all tied up!!!†

And Dena then turned the vacuum on with her foot and used the open attachment to do 2 things – vacuum up the loose hair that was on me and the floor, and tickle-torture me. Has anyone ever had a vacuum hose placed on your body, like your back or ribs? It tickled like CRAZY!!

“MMMM!!!! MMMEEEEMMMMEEMMM!!!!†I screamed.

“I KNOW this tickles you too, Jess. I figured it would. Well, what’s the point in tying you up if I can’t torture you half to death, right? Here, have some more vacuum tickling!†And Dena kept pressing the vacuum to various parts of my body as I squirmed and screamed into the gag.

Dena then raised her feet up, one at a time, and vacuumed the strands of hair off her socks. Then she "poked"my with the vacuum one last time, in my ribs and stomach, giggling the whole time as I screamed at the unique tickle torture behind the gag. Finally she stopped.

“Phew! All done. You’ve earned a break,†Dena said. She turned the vacuum off with her foot and wheeled it back to the closet. I panted into my gag, close to tears and laughing still like crazy.

“Poor baby,’ Dena said, coming up and taking my tape gag off, “you just can’t win, can you?†

“Ahh! Ahhh! You suck! You gave me a haircut!†I yelled, still kind of laughing. “You owe me! Untie me and MAYBE we’ll be even.†

“Well, I’ll untie you a little bit,†Dena said with a wink. And she undid the knots around my chest and lap that had tied me to the chair. She then gently pushed me to the floor with my hands and feet bound, and I landed at her socked feet. “Unfortunately, I have to keep your hands and feet tied for when Marissa gets here. But I’ll take extra good care of you before she does!†

With that, Dena worked quickly. She sat in the chair and used her feet to hold me in place. Then she looked down at me and said gently with a sigh, “Sorry honey, but you know I can’t resist when I’ve got you all tied up! I have to gag you with my feet!†

“No…..†I tried to yell, but Dena clamped her right foot over my mouth and giggled. These grey argyle socks smelled pretty bad, and she knew it.

“ How does my foot feel, Kidnap Boy? Nice and comfy?†Dena taunted and kind of moved her foot around over my mouth for emphasis. “I know these socks are smelly. I just can’t help myself – I know how much you love my stinky socks!†

Dena then put her left foot under my nose while her right foot kept gagging me. With my hands and feet tied tightly with rope I couldn’t do anything. “Poor Kidnap Boy! All tied up and now you have to suffer the torture of smelling my feet!†Dena teased.

After about 3 minutes or so, Dena took her feet off my mouth and nose and quickly hopped down from the chair and sat on me, pinning me. She tossed her hair and adjusted her puffy short sleeves, which had hiked up her arms. She looked down at me and smiled with that awful, gorgeous, evil grin.

“Marissa will be here in just a minute. I need to get you warmed up before she gets here,†Dena said and wiggled her fingers. “Tickle tickle tickle time!†

Dena then started to crazily tickle me all over my bound body, mainly my ribs, stomach, armpits, and neck. I screamed and laughed – “Nonononononononono!!!Aieeeeeeeeee!!!!†– but Dena get giggling and tickling me half to death. When she got to my neck – which for as ticklish a I am everywhere might be, along with my feet, my deadliest tickle spot – Dena cooed and teased in a sweet little girl voice.

“Ooooooohh! My wittle baby boy hates having his neck tickled most of all, doesn’t he?Doesn’t he? I know my Kidnap Boy well and I know ALL his most ticklish places, and I knoooooow his neck is the most ticklish place of all. And you’re all tied up and can’t defend yourself from evil Dena! I think I might just tickle you to death today, Kidnap Boy!†

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! STOP! STOP! STOP!!!!! NOMORE!!!!†

Finally the doorbell rang, and Dena stopped tickling me. She got an excited look on her face.

“Marissa’s here! You’re day is about to get soooooo much better, Kidnap Boy. And soooooo much longer! It’s time for your spa day, as only the two best kidnapping girls in the world can do!†Dena said, and hopped to her feet and ran upstairs while I sweated, laughed, and panted with my hands and feet tied on the ground.

Within a moment, Marissa had come downstairs, looking as hot as ever. She wore a yellow-gold short sleeve peasant blouse and tan cargo pants, and yellow-gold socks. She wore soft slipper clogs, but she quickly slipped them off her feet. She held a backpack – I could only imagine what it was filled with!

“Hi sweetie!†Marissa squealed and then rushed to my side, kneeling over my bound body. “Are you ready for the best spa day ever?†

I’ll finish later. Part II – with the complete “Spa Day†– is coming next.

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)