Kidnap boy : 02 - Tying Dena...and paying for it (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnap boy : 02 - Tying Dena...and paying for it (m/f, f/m)

Post by Soraka »

kidnap boy's stories
02 - Tying Dena...and paying for it
Story index at the bottom

By kidnap boy

OK, here’s the story of the time I actually got to tie up Dena, my blonde, beautiful, black-belted best friend. Sorry for the alliteration.
Dena’s mom and my mom were best friends. She was 3 years older than me and basically an icon in my life. She could do it all – sports, she was beautiful, she was funny, and she genuinely loved me. Like we were brother and sister. Everyone she knew, she made sure I knew and they liked me. We’re still close today, and when I was 14 and she was 17, she was the center of my world. And she knew karate (tung su do – the Chuck Norris kind) like an expert, meaning she could take me whenever she wanted). The catch was she was kinky and very aggressive and loved to tie me up. And, as you recall, she would torture me by gagging me with her socked feet and then tickling me into oblivion. Sometimes she would just tie me, but usually the torture would ensure. I was, as she called me, her “kidnap boy.”

I pestered Dena for a while to finally give me a chance to kidnap her – to tie her up and hold her hostage. We spent most days together after school and I stayed at her house once/twice a week when my Mom worked overnights at the hospital (she was a nurse). I just wanted one chance.

“You couldn’t tie me up if you had detailed instruction how, Jessie,” Dena teased me on the phone one night. My name is Jeff – Dena and only Dena called me Jessie. “You need to overpower someone to tie them up. I can overpower you with ease – you could never overpower me! Even if you tied my hands, I could take you with nothing more than my feet.”

“I just want a chance, Dee. C’mon – we’ve been friends since we were little. Some day we’ll outgrow this weird stuff. You tied me up, I’ll bet, 40 times. At least. You’ve put your smelly socks over my mouth time after time. You’ve tickled me so hard I cried! Don’t I deserve a chance.”

Dena giggled and I figured my pleas were falling on deaf ears. Then she shocked me. “Alright, baby boy. One chance. Poker. Tomorrow night. Are you sleeping over?”

“Yeah, my Mom is working straight through.”

“OK,” Dena said. “Tomorrow night, bring $20. I’ll do the same. First one to clean the other out gets to tie the other one up.”

Dena always won at cards. Again, she was great an EVERYTHING.

“Dena, you always…”

“Yes or no, Jess. This is your only chance. You beat me, I’ll let you tie me up and hold me prisoner all night.”

I thought about it and realized this was my best chance. I told her she had a deal.

She giggled. “OK, hot shot, bring your money and your strength. Because if I win, I won’t just tie you up. I’ll torture you so bad you won’t be able to get the words, “Please” out!”

Tomorrow arrived. Dena’s Mom and Dad were gone for the weekend. I arrived after school and we both got changed. I had jeans on with sneakers, socks, and a concert T-shirt. She wore a tight red t-shirt – kind of like a leotard only it was just a shirt – with sweat pants and dark athletic socks.

Dena collected my money - $20 – and gave me 20 pennies, each valued at a dollar.

“Here are the rules – no limit on raises,” Dena said. “You can go all-in whenever you want. First one cleaned out becomes a bound hostage. And if it’s you…well, say your prayers. Because you jut might not live through the torture I’ve got planned.”

She dealt the cards. I had a sick feeling – like I’d have her socks over my mouth any second. I was nervous and it showed. She dealt me two 4s and junk. (You get I remember!)

“Check,” I said.

“I bet 4,” she said. “Bet or fold.”

I called it and she asked how many cards I wanted. I said 3. I got the 3rd 4 and nothing. Three of a kind is good, but this was low, and when she took 1, I had the sick feeling I was being played for a fool.

Dena began to laugh evilly. “Oh, Jeffrey, you have no idea how dead you are. You see, because I bet 1st last time, I bet 1st this time. And my hand is pretty great. So I tell you what – if you concede the game right now, I’ll show you mercy. I’ll tie you up only – not torture, no smelly feet, no tickling, no ice cubes on the skin. Deal?”

I wanted to run, but I had to take my chance. “Just bet, Dee. Your trash talk does nothing. You’ll be in just as much trouble as me if you lose.”

“You know I could tie you up at will, right? Watch your mouth.”

“Dee, please bet!”

She looked at me with a sadistic look in her eye, leaned in close, and said to me, “OK. I bet it all. All in! And you, little boy, are dead! I am going to tie you up and make you SUFFER!!!”

I tell you, I came damn close to folding. But where would I be if I did that, folding 3 of a kind? No, I had to see it through. Maybe she only had 2 pair. “Call,” I said, nervous as hell.

Dena smiled a taunting smile. “Hand me those ropes and get ready, babe. Queens over Jacks. Two high pair. Quite a deal for myself, yes?”

I jumped off. “You lose! 3 of a kind! Ha ha! Yessss!!!!!!!! You are mine! I WON! I WON!”

Dena was dumbfounded, but she gave in. “Unbelievable. I NEVER lose!”

Dena had brought ropes, cloth elastic belts, and a roll of duct tape out before we played.

“On your stomach, Dena,” I ordered, getting to my feet. “Oh, am I going to enjoy this.”

“You better not be a sore winner,” Dena said, lying down with her socked feet together and her hands behind her back. “Oh, one thing. I’ve got a competition (karate) on Sunday - I don’t want to hurt my ankles or feet. The ropes are too hard on them. Will you use the belts on my feet, please?”

She was sincere and of course I’d honor her request. I took the ropes and tied Dena’s hands behind her back, and then I tighly fastened the belt around her feet at the ankles. It had a chrome-type buckle that I buckled in back. It was tight. Dena was now bound hand and foot on the floor. The duct tape I didn’t use.

“You are my prisoner, kidnap girl!” I growled.

“Oh my oh my. Why don’t you watch some TV and I’ll just lie here while you enjoy having a hostage for once,” Dena said.

“Watch TV? And blow my one chance? Are you crazy? Hey Dee, are you ticklish?”

“Don’t you dare, Jeffrey! That wasn’t part of the deal!” Dena yelled.

“Deal? You’ve tortured me how many times? Now it’s your turn. I’m going to get you but GOOD!” I yelled back.

And with that I quickly sat on her legs and started to tickle the hell out of her stomach and robs. Dena shrieked.

“Wooooo! Stop it.…hahhahahaha! I’ll kill you!!! I WILL UNTIE MYSELF AND SLOWLY KILL TOU!!! YOU’RE DEAD!!!” Dena screamed. I did this for a minute and she kept up with the threats.

My big chance had now arrived. I took off my sneakers and revealed my sweat socks. “I think I need to keep my little prisoner quiet/ But what with? Oh, I know…”

“No! No! Don’t you dare,” Dena screamed as I got up and she writhed on the floor with her hands and feet bound.

“Sorry, sister – it’s time to shut you up,” I laughed and lowered my foot. But Dena rolled out of the way and quickly rolled across the room. I didn’t realize it, but the momentum had swung. She rolled to the other side of the room and very quickly, although she was tied up, got to her feet.

“Where are you going?” I said. “Come back and accept your punishment!”

“No way,” Dena said, and she literally hopped by me and fell onto the futon. She sat there tied up and I advanced on her.

Big mistake.

Forgetting, perhaps, about the skills Dena possessed with her feet, I moved in to tickle her unguarded. She saw the opening and kicked her bound feet into my midsection. Hard enough to knock the wind out of, although I wasn’t too hurt.

I fell to the ground and Dena pounced on me. I was hurting. Then she jumped off of me and, still bound hand and foot, got to her stomach , reached up her bound hands, and unclipped the belt holding her feet. Her feet were free!

“What was it you were saying, Jess?” Dena asked, standing over me. Before I could get up she sat on top of me at my legs, her back and bound hands facing my face. I tried to get her off but was still a little reeling from the kicks.

“Untie me now!” Dena demanded, and she then started to tickle my stomach with her bound hands. Yes, you heard me right! Her hands were tied behind her back, but Dena was tickle-torturing me anyway. I tried to fight her off my the longer her fingers stayed buried in my ribs, the weaker I got. Mind you, I’m INCREDIBLY ticklish.

“Oh, you won’t untie me? Gee, that’s too bad. Because I can just tickle you to death with my hands tied behind my back” Dena said and kept up the tickling. The whole while sheI panted and couldn’t fight her off. “Untie my hands now, boy!”

“STOP TICKLING ME FIRST!” I screamed.

“OK, but if I don’t feel you untying me, you get worse! You can’t get me off you, and my fingers are in perfect position to tickle you all day!” Dena said.

“Alright alright,” I said, practically in tears and stunned that Dena once again had gotten tge best of me.

Dena stopped tickling me and I reached up and untied her hands. She then jumped up, grabbed me, pinned me to the floor, and grabbed the roll of duct tape.

“You are a dead man!” Dena said. “You think you can torture me! You don’t know what torture is!” And she then very quickly tied my hands in front of me with the duct tape, wrapping it several times. She then turned around, still on top of me, and bound my feet with the duct tape. Good God, what happened?! I was Dena’s prisoner again!”

Dena then got up, looked down at her bound captive, and placed her black-socked foot over my mouth. Just to taunt, I think.

“Remember your favorite foot gag, kidnap boy? Just a little preview!” Dena said. And she then crouched down, raised me off the floor, and flung me over her shoulder, first putting the tape roll around her wrist and the excess rope in her sweat pants pocket. She started walking with bound and over her shoulder upstairs (at the time, I was slim and weighed about 115. She was very, very strong.)

“What are you going to do to me?” I yelled, scared.

“I’m going to tie you to me parents bed, if you must know. It’s a king-size and it gives me more room,” Dena said.

“More room for what?” I asked as we arrived in her parents room and she flopped me on the bed.

Dena quickly climbed on top of me, pinned me, and tied my hands over my head to the headboard with rope. My bound feet, fully stretched out, reach the foot board, so she tied them down to the board with rope and tape.

Dena then started to tickle me. “More room to explore my sadistic urges,” she said, fluttering her fingers in my rib cage. “You are MINE for the whole night, my little kidnap boy. Let’s hear you scream while I tickle you.”

I did scream until she hand gagged me. Then Dena tore off a piece of duct tape and gagged me with it. “Poor baby,” Dena gushed. “Don’t worry. I won’t keep that horrible tape gag on you all night. I’ll replace it with my nice, comfy feet soon enough. But I need to do something first. Wait here!”

Dena hopped to her feet and ran out of the room. I lay on the bed – her bound, gagged, helpless, and scared prisoner. What did she have in store for me?

Well, that’s a story for another time.

Kidnap Boy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic