Kidnap Boy : Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Kidnap Boy : Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)

Post by Soraka »

by kidnap boy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:10 am

As I promised, here is the next Dena/Marissa (and Jamie) story! Warning: IT IS VERY LONG. Sorry in advance.

After Dena, Marissa and I had our amazing tickle fight (last story I posted, last February) -which I lost and led to me once again being tied up and tickle-tortured to within an inch of my life -Dena had promised we would do it again. We did. Two months later.

Dena was in her sophomore year of college and it was spring break. I was in my junior year of high school. She was my best friend and was blonde, beautiful and by this point a 3rd degree black belt in karate. She was lethal. She also had a serious thing for tying me up, tickling me, making me smell her feet, and inflicting any kind of torture on me she could. And I, well, I loved it. I dreaded being tickled, but there was a rush it gave me that was irresistible. Fueled along, yes, by my amazing lifelong friend who was just beyond gorgeous and beyond awesome. I made a good victim, put it that way. And Dena loved me to death and would never do anything to hurt me. But she had the karate and an amazing build and was stronger than me -by this point in our lives Dena was fully grown at about 5’10. I am 6’1 now but then I was about 5’7 and skinny -and was not only an expert tickler but had a serious tickling fetish. And I was crazy ticklish on every part of my body (Dena was too, but again, I didn’t get to tickle her nearly as often). I was no match for Dena.

Marissa -also beautiful, with long curlyish brown-red hair, about 5’6, a great body and a face like an angel -was also a great friend of Dena’s and, through that, of mine too. She was also a sophomore in college at this point -she went to a different college than Dena -and was a frequent participant in our tie-up/tickle games. Usually it was Dena and Marisa tying me up and tickling me. Marissa loved to tickle and was, we all agreed, particularly adept (and sadistic) at tickling feet. Dena was a master tickler who knew how to make you suffer -she had strong wrists and long fingers that could drive anyone insane from tickling. Marissa was very good at it, but tickling people’s feet was her specialty. Having her victim (usually me) tied up and barefoot made Marissa giddy with happiness – she jjust LOVED to tickle people’s feet and did it ruthlessly. She had a way with her long, slender fingers and light touch to put you in agony. A few times Marissa was tickled by Dena -one time we were BOTH Dena’s hostages -and one amazing time Marissa and I kidnapped Dena and tickled and tortured her for hours and hours. And we’d had the tickle fight which was every man/woman for themselves. But usually it was Dena and Marissa making me their victim.

(Marissa, despite how ticklish me and Dena were, was insanely more ticklish than anyone I have ever met. It was crazy. As I said before, if Dena and I were 9.5 on a 1 to 10 ticklish scale -where most normal follks were 6 or 7 or lower -Marissa was at least a 13.)

Then there was Jamie, Dena’s roommate at college who was in town for spring break for this story. Jamie was also quite hot -shorter than all of us with reddish/blonde hair and a green eyes with an athletic build. She was adorable. She also knew karate pretty well -not like Dena did, but she could take me easily. Earlier in the year while visiting Dena at college, she and Jamie decided for no real reason to tie me up, gag me and tickle me for half the night. Jamie loved it.

We’d had the idea for the tickle fight when Dena took pity on me and decided, sure, I deserved a chance to NOT be the one tied up and tortured. I lost anyway during our January fight when I stupidly got up -you were not allowed to get to your feet during the tickle fight -and that doomed me.

Dena promised a second tickle fight and we had it over Spring Break.

While Marissa’s family had a lot of money, Dena didn’t and she really couldn’t go away for Spring Break. So her Mom -my Mom’s best friend -made Dena this offer: Her Mom would spend the week at my house and leave her house to Dena and Marissa. Dena loved the idea -it meant a week of not working, not studying, just hanging out and having fun. Our Moms were very cool like this. What Dena and Marissa really wanted was a week of relaxation, and this ensured they would get it. And Jamie came down mid-week and the three of them hung out together.

On Friday of that week, the Moms were leaving town for a long weekend away together and I would be sleeping over Dena’s house Thursday through Sunday. Another great thing. So there’s the background for the story and why we were all there.

When I got there Thursday after school Dena, Marissa and Jamie were all waiting for me when I walked downstairs into the family room. They were all excited to see me.

Dena wore a short-sleeved black v-neck blouse with puffy sleeves, green cargo pants and grey-green argyle socks. Her shoes, as always, were off.

Marissa wore a similar blouse with short and puffed sleeves, only it was dark green. She wore grey cargo pants and dark green knee socks, and her shoes were off too.

Jamie wore a short-sleeved green hoodie and blue sweat pants with her college logo on them. She wore blue-red argyle socks that I think she borrowed from Dena. Her shoes were off too.

I wore an open green-black flannel shirt over a black tee-shirt, jeans, and white socks and sneakers, though I took my shoes off when I got there. Dena had made this a rule -she NEVER wore shoes and didn’t get why anyone else did either.

We all hugged and it was great to see Jamie again -Jamie (shorter than me, whereas Marissa and I were close to same size and Dena dwarfed me) gave me a big hug and said it how great it was to see me.

“Last time we were together we tied you up and spent the night tickling you, remember!”Jamie teased.

“How could I ever forget?”I laughed and we all sat down.

“Guys,”Marissa said with her feet up on the coffee table, “I told you I was SO BUMMED to miss that. You know how I love tickle-torturing Jesse!”

“Don’t worry, Jess,”Dena said, “I told Jamie about our “habit”of tying up and tickling each other. I think she’s a fan!”

“By each other,’ I said, “They mean tying up ME and tickling ME, Jamie! Almost every time I am the victim!”

“Dena told me about the tickle fight you lost, and told us she promised you a rematch,”Jamie said with a smile, now sitting cross-legged on the floor next to me. “Are you ready for it? Because Dena has it all planned out.”

I swallowed and smiled and they all looked at me, grinning ear to ear!

“You knew you were going to do this tonight, huh?”I asked. “You had a tickle fight planned all along?”

Dena giggled, her feet up also on the coffee table next to Marissa’s. “I’ve been planning this since we untied you after the last tickle fight, sweetie!”

“OK,”I said. “I’m in. As long as I have a chance!”

“You will,’ Dena said. “Here’s how it will work.”

Here was the format Dena laid out:

- Everyone throws in $20 (yes, we all had it)
- No shoes, but everyone wears socks. My flannel shirt had to come off. During the tickle fights, socks could be removed, though.
- We brought one of Dena’s workout mats up from the workout room -about an 8 foot by 8 foot mat
- Dena put 4 pieces of paper into a hat -two with the letter A and two with the letter B
- We drew papers. The A’s would tickle fight each other first, and the B’s would tickle fight each other next.
- The loser of the A fight would then get tied up and gagged by the other 3 and be forced to watch the remaining tickle fights bound and gagged. The winner would referee the B fight and fight the winner of the B tickle fight for the championship.
- The B’s would fight and the loser would then get tied up and gagged and placed alongside the other hostage and forced to watch the championship.
- No matter who won the finals, the two bound and gagged losers were in for a long night. Once the championship was over they would soon enough be subject to tickle-torture and other tortures all night long.
- The two winners would face each other in the Tickle Fight Championship.
- The winner would have an option. Option 1 was keep the $80 and, with the runner-up, tickle-torture the two bound and gagged hostages all night. Option 2 was give back the money BUT get to tie up and gag the runner-up, meaning the ultimate winner would have all three losers bound, gagged and at his/her mercy all night long.
- Because Dena was a black belt and had such an advantage, her feet would be handcuffed together for the tickle fights she was in. However, her opponent would be in possession of the key, either in that person’s pocket or in his/her socks. Dena’s choice. And Dena could get at it if she was able and uncuff her feet.

Here were the rules:

- Tickle fighters must stay on the mat at all times.
- Tickle fights began with the tickle fighters facing each other, their legs extending so the soles of their feet were touching. Someone said “Go!”and the fight was on.
- Tickle fighters can only sit, crawl or get to their knees. No standing or crouching.
- Using foreign objects to restrain someone or tie someone up was not allowed.
- Using objects in the ring -pretty much that meant socks -to tie someone up was allowed, though highly unlikely.
- Hitting or biting was not allowed and led to instant disqualification.
- Kicking the person was allowed, if not too hard (we weren’t wearing shoes, after all)
- Pinning the person down was allowed, as long as the you didn’t get up.
- Using socks to gag or blindfold an opponent during a fight was allowed, as long as the socks came off the feet of one of the two tickle fighters.
- Anyone leaving the mat -meaning two feet or most of the body off of it -would be penalized by being blindfolded and not allowed to fight back for one minute.
- Anyone getting to their feet during the match would be penalized by being blindfolded and not allowed to fight back for one minute. (not being allowed to fight back meant they couldn’t tickle back OR resist)
- One penalty only was allowed during a tickle fight. The second penalty and the person lost.
- Timeout could be called by a person and all tickling would have to stop. One timeout per person (calling a second timeout my mistake meant the match was forfeited and the person lost). But after a timeout, a person was blindfolded for the first 30 seconds of the resumed tickle fight, and the blindfolded person couldn’t move until touched by the opponent.
- A person called for a penalty automatically forfeited his/her timeout.
- Timeouts lasted 90 seconds (we would use a timer for everything)
- Tickle fights were won either by disqualification or by someone saying “Mercy.”

So there was the format and the rules. We all went to the bathroom to pee -it seemed sensible.

We got the room set up and all sat on the mat cross-legged, the hat with the 4 pieces of paper in the middle.

Marissa -who as I said was way more ticklish than me or Dena, even though Dena and I were crazy ticklish -giggled nervously.

“Omigod! I can’t believe we are doing this again!”

“I know,”Dena giggled. “Does this mean we all have tickle fetishes?”

“You three do, definitely!”Jamie laughed. “But then again I love tickling as much as the next person!”

“Well, I have the strong feeling I am going to wind up tied and gagged all night!”I laughed, taking off my f. “Let’s do this thing and draw. Can I draw first?”

“Sure, Jesse! And yes, I SURE hope you lose. It would be a shame to have to here for the night and not get the chance to tickle you nearly to death!”Dena said.

I drew an A.

Jamie drew a B.

Marissa drew a B. She and Jamie laughed and looked at each other, knowing they would be tickling the crap out of each other soon enough. (And they didn’t even know each other that well! Though, yes, they got along great.)

DENA!

I moaned and fell over, already feeling defeated.

“Well well well,’ Dena said. “Looks like my first victim…I mean opponent…is my beloved Kidnap Boy! Oooooh…. I am going to tickle you so hard you’ll be screaming mercy within 2 minutes!”

:Hey! I get to tie your feet, right? With handcuffs!”I demanded.

“You sure do, honey. Wait here,”and Dena hopped to her feet and ran upstairs, presumably to get the customary kidnapping tools.

“Nervous?”Jamie asked me.

“Of COURSE! Aren’t you?”I asked.

“A little, yeah,”Jamie smiled.

“Wait, are you even ticklish?”Marissa asked Jamie.

“Oh sure. Really ticklish. I don’t think I am as ticklish as Jess, though. I don’t think anyone is,”Jamie said.

“Oh, I am!”Marissa offered. “You’ll find out soon enough. I am more ticklish than Jess or Dena!”

“How ticklish is Dena?”Jamie asked.

“CRAZY ticklish!”I said. “The order goes Marissa, then Dena then me. Right Mariss?”

“I think so, yeah,”Marissa said. “But to be honest, all three of us are more ticklish than most people on earth!”

“Well,”Jamie laughed, “I KNOW how ticklish Jess is. And if Dena is even more ticklish than that?”

“A little, yeah,”I said. “She’s pretty crazy ticklish.”

“And you’re even more than that?”Jamie asked Marissa.

“Oh God yes!”Marissa said. “There are maybe 15 people who know how ticklish I am. None of them can believe it!”

Wow!”Jamie giggled. “THIS is gonna be wild!”

Dena game back down with a bag of “supplies”and laid them out on the couch -supplies we had all been “collecting”over the years. Maybe 10 different lengths of soft white rope, cut into pieces between 3 and 8 feet. 3 pairs of short, regular handcuffs and 3 pairs of longer cuffs (8 inch chain, I think). A role of silver duct tape. 4 pairs of black panty hose. 3 long scarfs (3 feet long each, at least) for blindfolds. And about 8 pairs of Dena’s dirty (I assume) socks, of all different colors and all of which were knee sock length.

“OK, Jess! Tie my feet. And I want you to carry the key in your pocket,”Dena said, sticking out her grey-argyle socked feet in front of her while she sat on the mat.

I cuffed her feet together with the short cuffs and placed the key in my pocket.

“What? No comments on my smelly socks?”Dena asked with mock surprise.

“Why make it harder on myself!”I said.

“Tickle fighters, move to the center of the ring and place your feet together!”Marissa said, announcer-like. Dena and I did –our socked soles touched.

“1-2-3…GO!”Marissa said and jumped out of the ring.

Dena immediately swung her feet in front of her in kicking form, and I crawled towards her right away. For about 2 minutes we kinda danced around each other -me trying to lunge at her, her feet fending me off.

Then suddenly Dena kicked her bound feet at me but missed, and I was able to lunge at her mid-section and start tickling her ribs right away. Dena screamed with laughter!

“Aiee! Stop it!”she screamed, and then used her strong arms/hands to pry my tickling hands from her ribcage, pretty easily. Oh no!

“I have you now!”Dena said and wrapped me in her arms, tickling her with her free right hand while holding me with her left arm wrapped around me.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!”I screamed and heard Marissa and Jamie laughing with glee.

Dena tickled me for several seconds this way and I was thinking of yelling time out, but somehow I wriggled away across the mat!

“Ha! I escaped!”I said, getting to my knees while Dena dragged herself towards me along the mat.

“Not for long, silly!”Dena taunted and kicked her bound feet out at me. I got really close to the edge almost fell off the mat.

“Whassa matter, Jesse, need a timeout?”Dena taunted, waving her cuffed feet in the air in front of me.

I did, and Dena kicked her feet out at me and forced me to just about fall off the mat, but as I was falling I screamed “TIMEOUT!”

I had no choice, but I wish I hadn’t. I feared being blindfolded against Dena for 30 seconds, knowing the first thing she would do would be to go into my pocket, get the key, and free her feet. But I feared getting penalized more -that would mean 60 seconds of defenseless blindfolding and tickling. Either way I was in big trouble.

“YES!”Dena exclaimed as I called timeout. “You are DEAD now. Marissa, in 90 seconds use a scarf to blindfold Jess. Then I will finish him off!”

I panted, tired from the tickle fight and realized I was really getting my butt kicked all along. I got to briefly tickled Dena, which was nice, but even with her feet tied she was so much stronger and dangerous than me.

90 seconds went by fast and Marissa blindfolded me and led me to the center of the mat, where I sat.

“We should have him put his hands out of the way, either behind his back or on his head,”Marissa said. “What do you think, Dee? That way he can’t fight back until you touch him?”

“Good idea. And it should be up to the tickler to decide. OK, Jess -put your hands behind your back and don’t move them until I touch you first,”Dena ordered.

I complied, and sat there blindfolded and holding my hands behind my back. Petrified.

“Remember - you can’t take that blindfold off for 30 seconds, Jess!”Marissa said. “And you can’t move until Dena touches you! IF you do, you get a penalty!”

I nodded, scared.

“GO!”Marissa yelled.

I sat there and heard Dena giggling and maneuvering around me, not allowed to move.

“Oh God -what are you doing?!”I shouted at Dena, praying for the buzzer to go off. Dena was now right behind me!

“THIS!”Dena shouted and I felt her bound feet come down over me, scissoring my body. Dena had wrapped her legs around my mid-section, trapping me inside them. And with her feet tied together with cuffs they weren’t coming off!

“Gotcha!”Dena shouted as I heard the buzzer go off. But I couldn’t reach my arms up to take the blindfold off -they were locked in by Dena’s legs!

I was had, as I was about to find out.

“NO!”I yelled, struggling and imprisoned in her legs and feet, as if I was tied up.

“OMIGOD, she got him!”I heard Marissa scream.

“And now…I tickle you until I hear the magic word!”Dena announced, and she sank her fingers into my ribcage and savagely tickled me from behind, and I couldn’t see anything because of the blindfold. “Gitchy gitchy goo! I’m gonna tickle you!”Dena sang, taunting.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”I screamed, blindfolded and helpless. I tried to free my arms but her powerful legs tightened her hold on me. “NOOOOOOOOOOO!!”It tickled like hell!

“SAY IT! SAY MERCY!”Dena demanded, her amazing fingers deep in my ribcage.

“NO!”I screamed, panting desperately from the expert tickling. “NONONONO!!!!”

“Jess, you’re dead,”I heard Jamie say while she and Marissa laughed hysterically. “Cut your losses and give in! It will at least spare you from more tickling for a while!”

“Oooooh…Jesse likes being tickled, doesn’t he? DOESN’T HE???”Dena cooed in a little girl’s voice that always drove me crazy. “Well then I have a surprise for him! It’s time to tickle his most ticklish spot….HIS NECK!”And Dena rapidly removed her fingers from my ribs and thrust all 10 fingers to my neck, tickling me at lightning speed. She was right -I was SO ticklish on my neck that it usually caused me to panic.

“AHHHH! AHHHH! NOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE!!”I squealed, my neck enduring Dena’s savage tickle torture. “Aiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!”

“SAY IT, Kidnap Boy! Beg me for mercy! Say it and I’ll stop tickling you!!!!!!!!”Dena said.

This went on for about another minute when I just couldn’t take anymore -I was gasping and screaming and near tears and my neck just couldn’t take anymore tickling!

“MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”I screamed, barely able to pronounce the word. DAMN! Dena beat me again, and without much of a fight, even!

“YES!!!!!!!!”Dena said and stopped tickling me instantly. “I win again!”She lifted her feet off me and I fell to my side, still panting and laughing like a madman. I felt Dena’s feet on my face pulling up my blindfold.

Marissa announced, “8 minutes and 25 seconds. Wow! That was fast!”

“Peekaboo, cutie!!”Dena said sweetly and smiling, looking right at me with her smelly socked feet in my face. “You never had a chance!”

I pulled the blindfold off and lay on the mat, panting and defeated. Dena was amazing, as always.

Dena reached into my pocket -which ALSO made me wince because it tickled -took out the key and uncuffed her feet. She then got up and placed her foot on my chest as I lay flat on my back, panting.

“OK. Enough stalling. You two tie him up,”Dena said to Marissa and Jamie.

Dena then walked towards the stairs as Marissa and Jamie advanced on me, still flat on my back.

“I need to get a drink,”Dena said. “Tie his hands behind his back - usee the short handcuffs for his hands and the long cuffs for his feet, but then fortify everything with rope. I want my prisoner secure!”

Marissa and Jamie each grabbed a foot and dragged me off the mat, over to the couch to be tied up. They sat me on the couch and Dena went upstairs to get a drink,

“Let’s go, Kidnap Boy!”Jamie taunted. Jamie!

“We’ll gag him too,”Marissa said as Jamie tied my hands behind my back with the handcuffs.

“No!”Dena yelled down. “I want to gag him. It’s way more humiliating if I do it, looking him in the eye and smiling while I tape his mouth shut.”

Marissa shrugged and nodded and whispered to me, “I have a feeling I’ll be tied up alongside you soon enough, Jess. Help!”Meanwhile Jamie first cuffed and then bound my feet with more rope.

Jamie giggled and she and Marissa took about 5 minutes to totally tie me up, including ropes around my arms and upper legs and even rope tying my handcuffed hands to my bound feet. It wasn’t a hogtie but it held me tightly in place. Dena was back for most of this and watched as Jamie and Marissa tied me up, sitting in a chair with feet pressed together at the soles while smiling wickedly the whole time.

When Jamie and Marissa finished tying me, Dena thanked them and came over to inspect my bonds.

“Nice job, guys. You two are a couple of professional kidnappers!”Dena said crouching at my feet. “Jamie, do you know how you test if someone is tied up tightly enough?”

“Tickle them?”Jamie asked.

“You got it!”Dena said. “Gitchy gitchy goo, Kidnap Boy!”and Dena reached down with her wiggling fingers and tickled my socked feet, a big grin on her face.

I bucked and shouted, “No! No!”but was tied up well and wasn’t going anywhere.

“Sure you can’t escape?”Dena taunted while still tickling the soles of my feet. “Sure you can’t escape? Huh? Huh? Huh?”

“YES! Please stop! I can’t! I CAN’T!”I begged, closing my eyes and helpless to more tickle torture. And I was still pretty worn out from the tickle fight, anyway.

“Exxxxcellent!!!!!!!”Dena purred like a villain. “You’re not going ANYWHERE!”

Dena then got to her feet, grabbed the duct tape, sat next to me on the couch, swung her socked feet over my lap, grinned the evilest grin I have ever seen from her, tore off a piece of duct tape and placed it tenderly over my mouth to gag me. Then she tore off one more piece and gagged me with it too. Dena then smoothed the tape gag out, looked into my eyes, smiled and leaned in and kissed my gagged mouth.

“Sooooooooo precious!”Dena said softly. “Such a precious little hostage.”

I just stared back, helpless and, yes, loving it. AND dreading it.

“OK. Round 2 -Marissa and Jamie, time to tickle fight!”Dena announced, hopping off me and to her feet. “I get to be the referee this time.”

“We should blindfold him!”Marissa said.

“No, I need his eyes to stay open, in case I need help with a ruling on your tickle fight,”Dena said. “Jesse, make sure you watch carefully. Use this time as a rest period. You’ll need your strength later, but you know now you won’t be tickled for a while!”

I groaned into my gag and sat there, on the couch. Bound, gagged and helpless.

Marissa and Jamie put their feet together and Dena started the match and the timer.

It started by the two of them kind of circling each other and trying to lunge and tickle each other for a few minutes and nothing happened. Dena sat next to me on the couch and we watched.

Jamie tucked her feet under her to protect her.

“Oooh…does that mean you don’t want your feet tickled?”Marissa giggled, trying to get to Jamie’s socked feet.

“YES!”Jamie said. “My feet are REALLY ticklish!”

The two laughed and kinda sparred a little more until about 5 minutes until something happened. While Jamie was trying to get away from Marissa, Marissa was able to grab Jamie by her feet and pull her towards her, and quickly then sat on Jamie’s legs and started to tickle her feet. Jamie writhed around and wound up on her stomach, Marissa on the backs of her legs, holding her down.

“NO!!! Not the feet!”Jamie said.

Dena was impressed.

“Marissa, how did you do that?’ Dena asked.

“No clue! I got lucky,”Marissa said, pulling off one of Jamie’s blue/red argyle socks. “Let’s tickle the bare footsies!”

Marissa used her body to hold down Jamie’s legs and pulled Jamie’s other sock off. She ran her fingers along Jamie’s feet, tickling them mercilessly.

“Tickle tickle tickle!!!”Marissa taunted, using her expert foot-tickling skills to torture Jamie’s helpless feet, her fingers dancing up and down across Jamie’s bare soles. “Wow, your feet ARE ticklish. Too bad -they are mine to tickle-torture now!!!!”

“NO! PLEASE! STOP! PLEASE! PLEASE!”Jamie gasped as Marissa kept tickling her feet. “PL….TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Damn!!!!”Marissa yelled, free Jamie’s bare feet. “I HAD YOU!”

Dena stopped the clock. “First timeout at 7 minutes and 16 seconds. Jamie, you have 90 seconds. Sit in the middle of the mat -I need to blindfold you.”Dena grabbed a white scarf and approached a breathless Jamie, now barefoot with her socks discarded at the side of the mat. (She wasn’t allowed to put them back on during the timeout because she was the one who called timeout).

“God, what have I got myself into!”Jamie panted and laughed. “I HATE being tickled!!!!”

“Hee hee hee!”Marissa taunted and walked over to me to pat me on the head. “Looks like you’ll be joining our little Kidnap Boy soon, honey. Ever been tied up before?”

Jamie just laughed nervously as Dena blindfolded her and moved her to the center of the mat.

“Where do you want her hands, Mariss?”Dena asked.

“On her head,”Marissa said, and Jamie complied and placed both hands on top of her head.

Marissa smiled over at me and knelt down and wiggled her fingers in the air, pointing at Jamie and mouthing the words, “She’s dead!”I smiled behind my gag.

“GO!”Dena yelled.

Marissa pounced on Jamie and grabbed her arms to pin her down. Jamie screamed. BUT….

….when Marissa pounced, she got to her feet briefly, crouching. Committing a penalty. And Dena noticed -so did I!

“WAIT!”Dena yelled as Marissa began to tickle a screaming and blindfolded Jamie. “STOP!”

Marissa stopped, annoyed, “What?!”

“You got to your feet! Sorry, Marissa, but you did, and that’s a penalty! Get off her,”Dena ordered.

“YES!”Jamie said, still pinned by Marissa.

“NO! I did not!”Marissa protested, climbing off of Jamie.

“Yes you did. Jess saw it too. Right, Jess?”Dena asked.

Unable to speak because of the gag, I nodded. Dena was right -it was obvious!

Marissa cursed and screamed “AAARGHH!!! I can’t BELIEVE it!”and stomped around the room, clearly pissed off. Dena and Jamie just laughed as Jamie took her blindfold off. I laughed too, under the gag.

“Whew! Lucky, huh?”Jamie asked.

“VERY lucky!”Dena said. “Marissa was about to murder you with tickling!”

Jamie walked over to where her discarded argyle socks were. “Can I put my socks back on now?”Jamie asked.

“Yes,”Dena said. “Go ahead.”And Jamie sat and put the socks back on her feet. Then she got up and walked over to Marissa, enjoying the turned tables.

“OK, darling, let’s go…looks like it might not be me who winds up tied up after all!”Jamie taunted, holding her blindfold and walking to Marissa across the room where she stood. “On your knees on the mat, now!”

“Let’s play something else!”Marissa offered meekly. “We have Jess all tied up -let’s just torture him instead!”

“Marissa, if you are not on the mat in 10 seconds, I promise you will be tied up and tickled all night long. AND we’ll let Jess go!”Dena said, quickly getting to Marissa’s side and grabbing her arm. “Let’s go. 10…9..8..7…”

“OK! Fine! DAMMIT!!!”Marissa yelled, and she stomped back to the mat and knelt down. “That was SO stupid of me!”

“Actually, sit down!”Jamie ordered and Marissa went from her knees to a sitting position.

Dena blindfolded Marissa.

“Hands on your head, Marissa,”Jamie ordered. Marissa complied, giggling and clearly terrified.

“Remember,”Dena reminded, “you can’t fight back -not even resist -for a minute!”

Marissa squealed and quivered, blindfolded and smiling nervously.

“GO!”

Jamie didn’t make the same mistake as Marissa -instead she crawled behind Marissa, grabbed her hands from atop her head, and pulled them down. Jamie then knelt on Marissa’s hands, pinning her from over her head.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!”Marissa screamed.

“Shut up!”Jamie said, and reached down and pulled one of her own socks off. “Open your mouth!”

Marissa did thanks to her screaming and Jamie stuffed a sock in her mouth. “You aren’t allowed to spit it out for…how long Dena?”

“33 more seconds,”Dena said.

“MMMMMMPGH!”Marissa yelled into the sock.

“Now it’s MY turn to tickle YOU!”Jamie taunted and began to crazily tickle Marissa’s exposed armpits and upper ribs. Marissa’s short ruffled sleeves were hiked way up by now and her arms were flush red from the tickle terror. “Tickle torture time!”

“MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!”Marissa screamed into the sock.

“Don’t worry -when I’m ready for you to yell mercy, I’ll take the sock out,”Jamie said, still wildly tickling Marissa’s armpits and ribs. “You guys were right -she is SO ticklish!”

More screaming from Marissa. Dena yelled, “60! Marissa you can fight back now….though I don’t think you can”and then laughed. I laughed too -watching Jamie tickle-torture a blindfolded and gagged Marissa was awesome!

“MMMMMMMMMMMM….PUH!”Marissa screamed and spat out the sock gag. “NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“YES YES YES!!!”Jamie shot back, still tickling and pinning her. It looked like she was tickling Marissa nearly to death -Marissa’s screams got louder and Jamie’s tickling intensified, and Marissa was blindfolded and perfectly pinned to the ground by Jamie with her arms over her head, totally helpless.

“Say mercy or I’ll gag you again!”Jamie ordered, tickling her ribs from above with her fluttering fingers. Jamie’s tickling was brutal.

“NO!”Marissa screamed.

“Last chance before I gag you! Say it now or face 5 minutes more of tickling, and you won’t be able to yell “mercy”through the gag!”Jamie threatened as she tickled Marissa.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”Marissa screamed, writhing and trying to break free to no avail.

“OK -FINE!”Jamie yelled and shoved the sock back in Marissa’s mouth and held it place with her hand. “You had your chance.”

The next 5 minutes were something to see. While Marissa’s kicked her socked feet helplessly in the air, blindfolded, sock-gagged and pinned by Jamie, Jamie calmly used one hand to tickle her into a crazy state of mind. I’d been forced to watch twice before as Dena tickled Marissa nearly to death, but this maybe was even worse because Marissa was fighting so hard to not give in.

Jamie used several methods -she dug one or 2 fingers into Marissa’s armpits, one at a time. THAT was pure torture! She rapid-tickled Marissa’s ribs with her one free hand, up and down her ribcage. And then she started to lightly tickle her neck, which made Marissa’s squeal so loudly under the gag it actually shocked us.

“MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!”Marissa squealed into the sock, helpless as Jamie tickle-tortured her neck.

“My God!”Dena said. “Jess, YOU never even make sounds like that!!!!”

I nodded, actually feeling bad for Marissa. It was so clear how much more ticklish she was than any of us….and WE were all INCREDIBLY ticklish! But this was crazy. She was like the most ticklish person on earth!

Jamie’s methodical and ruthless one-handed tickle-torture lasted until Dena announced “15 minutes!”Meaning this had been going for nearly 8 minutes, the last 5 or so with Marissa hand-sock gagged.

“If I take the gag out of your mouth, will you scream ‘Mercy?”Jamie asked, still tickling helpless and sobbing Marissa. “Will you? Will you? Will you?”And she punctuated each “Will you?”with a hard tickle to the ribs. Jamie was so forceful that it startled me. She was like Dena! When Marissa tickled you she taunted you playfully and giggled and all. Dena did that plenty of times too, but when she wanted to Dena was so demanding and dominant it was almost scary. Jamie was like that now while tickling Marissa.

“MMMMMMMMMPHHHHHHHHHHH!”Marissa screamed, desperate, and nodded her head violently, pleading for Jamie to stop.

“OK - let’s hear it!”Jamie yelled and took her hand off Marissa’s mouth and pulled the sock out.

“MERCY!!! MERCY!! MERCY!!!”Marissa screamed over and over again, hysterical with laughter. Jamie giggled and got off of her and took Marissa’s blindfold off. We could see the tears in her eyes.

“Well…16 minutes and 12 seconds!”Dena said, giggling. “That was brutal to watch. You OK, Marissa?”

“NO! No! No!”Marissa panted, laughing on the mat. “I hate you all! You all suck! I hate you all!”

She didn’t -she was laughing. Jamie and Dena laughed.

Dena walked over, giggling, with a pair of short handcuffs and tied Marissa’s hands behind her back. Marissa tried to resist -”No,,,please….don’t”-but couldn’t and Dena easily cuffed her hands behind her back.

“Don’t worry, honey. We’ll let you get your strength back before we fully tie you up!”Dena said, pulling her puffy sleeves down and straightening her blouse. “My God -I thought I was a brutal tickler. I think Jamie almost killed you!”

Marissa panted more on the mat, her hands now tied behind her back, and laughed and laid there on the mat. Jamie and Dena went upstairs for a drink and a break, “Finals will be in 15 minutes!”Dena announced.

After a minute or two Marissa got up, smiling and giggling nervously still and walking over to me with her hands tied behind her. She sat down next to me on the couch.

“Well, here we are again, Jess. We’re in for a long night!”Marissa sighed and smiled. I smiled behind my gag, still tightly tied up. “You poor thing! If my hands weren’t tied I’d take your gag off.”And Marissa leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, which felt GREAT.

Dena and Jamie came back downstairs, very pleased with themselves. Dena still had her grey argyle socks on. Jamie was barefoot, having used her socks to gag Marissa.

“Time to tie up another hostage!”Dena said, and grabbed the long handcuffs and crouched down in front of us and chained Marissa’s feet together. Then she took a 5-foot length of rope and bound Marissa’s ankles tightly, in a way that I don’t think a magician could escape from.

Meanwhile Jamie tied ropes around Marissa’s arms and upper legs, just like me, and then Dena tied her cuffed hands to her bound feet, just like me.

Dena crouched again in front of Marissa and grinned an evil grin.

“Think I tied you up tight enough, or do I need to test it?’ Dena asked. “Think you can escape?”

“NO! I can’t! Please, Dena, don’t!”Marissa begged and writhed, on the couch, unable to move.

“Oooooh…I think I should test anyway!”Dena said, her eyes sparkling. Marissa continued to whimper “No!”while Dena wiggled her fingers in the air.

“Let’s see just how well we tied Marissa up!”Dena said, and then used her wiggling fingers -just like she did to me -to tickle Marissa’s bound feet. Even though Marissa had those grey knee socks on, Marissa’s squealed with laughter while Dena tickled her helpless feet.

“Gitchy gitchy goo!”Dena taunted, tickling Marissa’s socked feet for 15 or 20 seconds -longer than she did me. “Try to escape. Try it! Try to escape, hostage!”

“I can’t!”Marissa screamed, flopping to her side on the couch but her feet still at Dena’s mercy. “I can’t!!! Please!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!”

Dena giggled and stopped, and then propped Marissa back up next to me on the couch.

“Just testing -yep, just like Jesse, YOU’RE not going anywhere!”Dena said, and then she got up. “Jamie, why don’t you gag her. You earned it.”

Jamie grabbed the duct tape, smiled VERY evil-like while standing over Marissa, and tore off a piece of tape and gagged Marissa with it. Then one more.

“So pretty and helpless,”Jamie said, smoothing the tape over Marissa’s mouth while Marissa’s gorgeous eyes stared at her, totally at her mercy. “To answer your question? Yes, I’ve been tied up before. But not by you, Marissa! No no -YOU are MY hostage now!”

Dena laughed hard, and said to Jamie, “You’ve been tied up? I think I want to hear that story!”And the two of them laughed.

Then the two of them stood over their two bound and gagged captives, their arms folded and small smiles on their faces, looking down on us with very little pity. Dena looked so sure of herself and indestructible, but also so feminine and gorgeous in her short-sleeved black blouse with the puffy sleeves, her green cargos, and her beloved grey argyle socks.

Jamie also looked in total control and forceful, but at the same time adorable. Her green short-sleeved hoodie, blue sweats and bare feet was the wardrobe of a college girl in her dorm room, not a kidnapper and torturer. But that’s who she was!

“No matter what happens in our tickle fight, the good news is YOU TWO are going to suffer tonight with the worst tickle torture of your lives!”Dena purred, taunting and devastating. “Every inch of you bodies, from the bottoms of your feet to the tops of your ears, will suffer my torture!”

I just sat there and swallowed and took it, nervous and exhilarated. Marissa MMPHH’d a little and squirmed and was clearly terrified of what awaited her.

“OK. We have 5 minutes before our tickle fight?”Jamie asked. “I need a pair of socks - all of mine are in the laundry.”

“Yep -there’s tons of socks here, or feel free to get a pair from upstairs,”Dena said. Marissa and I sat there, bound and gagged on the couch, both having already endured major tickle-torture and knowing a lot more was coming!

Jamie grabbed a pair of brown cable-knit socks and sat down and put them on her feet. She then grabbed the final pair of short handcuffs and she and Dena sat on the mat.

“I have to tie your feet now,”Jamie said, and Dena agreed and cuffed Dena’s deadly feet at the ankles. “Where should I put the key?”

“Inside one of your socks,”Dena said, and Jamie dropped the cuff key into her right sock. “With these two tied up we’ll have to referee ourselves, and we won’t be able to use the timer. We’ll figure out how long the match and the breaks are from the TV clock.”

Jamie agreed and she and Dena moved to the center of the mat, pressing their socked feet together.

“Ready?”Dena asked, giggling a little nervously.

“I’m not sure…we can’t just call it a draw?”Jamie asked, also giggling.

“That would be wrong, considering what our two hostages have been through. We owe them a tickle fight!”Dena laughed.

“OK,”Jamie said with a sigh and a laugh. “Here goes nothing!”

“GO!”

Even though Jamie knew karate pretty well -the way she was able to keep Marissa pinned down I think had to do with her martial arts training -I didn’t figure this to be a fair fight. Dena was just lethal, even with her feet tied.

Dena and Jamie took right to wrestling, much to my delight. Fits of laughter came out as they tried to tickle each other, with Jamie actually landing some good tickles to Dena’s ribs as Dena squealed at being tickled.

“You’re better than I thought!”Dena giggled, sitting with her feet raised in front of her while Jamie protected herself on her knees, facing Dena. “I need to get my feet untied!”

Jamie just laughed, “We’ll see.”

A short time later Dena lowered her feet and let her guard down and I sensed it was a trap. I was right. Jamie lunged at her and actually sat in Dena’s lap and starting to tickle her, and while Dena briefly screamed and laughed, she quickly used her powerful hands to grab both of Jamie’s hands and pull them away from where she was tickling.

“NO!”Jamie said, now in Dena’s clutches.

“Hah!”Dena yelled and quickly spun Jamie around and got her in a bear hug from behind, with Dena on her knees. Then Dena quickly began to harshly tickle Jamie’s ribs from behind with both hands.

“AHHHH!!! NO!!!!!!!”Jamie said, thrashing around and trying to get away. But even though her hands were free, Dena’s fingers were sunk deeply into Jamie’s ribs and it was very hard to escape. “AAIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!”

Jamie trashed around and fell to the ground and now Dena was over her, on her knees, reaching down and tickling her nonstop with her fingers buried in Jamie’s ribs.

“Gothca!!!!”Dena yelled as she laughed and kept tickling Jamie. “Need a timeout???? Huh? Huh? HUH?????????????????”

“NO!”Jamie screamed though peels of laughter. But then surprisingly Jamie was able to finally reach our and grab Dena’s feet -Dena was kneeling, but her feet were chained together and Jamie was able to grab the handcuffs that bound them and pull hard. It knocked Dena down, towards Jamie, and got Dena to stop tickling.

“You suck!”Dena said as Jamie climbed onto her legs and pinned them, with Dena on her stomach. Jamie pressed down on Dena to hold her in place, sitting on the backs of Dena’s thighs and then had Dena’s socked feet in front of her.

“Are YOUR feet ticklish, sweetie?”Jamie asked loudly, stroking Dena’s socked feet up and down with her fingers. “Are they? Do you have ticklish feet? Huh? Huh?”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!”Dena screamed and laughed. “YES! YES THEY ARE!!! AHHHH!!! You SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Marissa and I looked at each other through our gags and were both stunned. How did Jamie get the upper hand on Dena like this?

What had happened was Dena couldn’t properly balance herself with her feet tied, and when Jamie -with some martial arts training helping her, I think -pulled on the handcuff chain that bound her feet, Dena lost control. And this took her by surprise and allowed her to be caught off-guard.

“Let’s tickle these pretty feet then, shall new?”Jamie taunted, and quickly took off Dena’s grey socks. “Whew! Dena, you’re feet really do stink!”

“I’ll kill you -DON’T YOU DARE!!!!”Dena screamed, near hysterics -Dena loved to shout orders, even when not in control.  But Jamie was positioned on top of her in a way that left Dena’s feet pretty helpless for the time being. She had Dena’s feet at her mercy the way Marissa had Jamie’s feet for a short while in their tickle fight.

“You’ll kill ME?”Jamie yelled, now tickling Dena’s bare and tied feet up and down, methodically and sadistically. “I think I’m the one who might tickle YOU to death! Unless you need a timeout? Do you? Do you? I’ll understand if you do!”

Dena screamed “NO!”and Jamie kept tickling her bare and VERY ticklish feet. Was Dena going to lose this???

Nope.

Jamie kept at Dena’s bare feet for about a minute and Dena was screaming and laughing like crazy, but suddenly Dena found the strength to reach back and pull Jamie by her sweatshirt, causing Jamie to fall off of Dena’s legs.

“EEEE!!!! NO!!!”Jamie said, now on the mat.

Dena sprang into action and grabbed Jamie and pinned her to the mat, face up. Even though her feet were tied, Dena was able to use her legs enough to pin Jamie’s shoulders from above her head, using her left hand to hold Jamie down as well. Jamie struggled but was stuck.

Dena looked down at Jamie, their faces upside down to each other, and said, “I’ll be taking the key now. Gimme your foot!”

Jamie screamed “NO!”but Dena used her right hand to grab Jamie’s leg by the sweatpants and bring her right foot up, Jamie’s knee bent, closer to Dena’s face. Jamie’s foot now in front of her face, Dena used her left hand to hold it in place and her right hand to take Jamie’s sock off, and then Dena reached inside it and grabbed the key.

“Looking for this?!”Dena taunted, returning her left hand to Jamie’s shoulders to help her legs hold her down. She also tucked the brown cable knit knee sock she took off Jamie’s foot into her pants pocket. “I might need this is a minute!”

“NO! NO! NO!”Jamie screamed.

Dena then moved very quickly. First she swung her body around, bound feet and all, and sat squarely on Jamie’s torso while Jamie screamed “OW!”

Dena stopped for a second. “You OK?”

“Yeah. You just suck is all!”

Dena giggled and continued. Using her left hand to hold off Jamie’s flailing arms, Dena used her right hand to reach down to her now-bare feet and unlock the handcuffs. Dena kicked her feet free, the unlocked cuff still on her left foot, but now Dena had both hands and both feet to use against Jamie.

About 10 minutes had gone by by this point. Marissa and I again exchanged looks with our gagged faces, as if to say, “Dena did it again!”

“NOW you’re gonna it!”Dena screamed and straddled Jamie’s upper body. She easily pinned Jamie’s arms over her head with her legs, and Dena then reached back and began to savagely tickle Jamie’s ribs!

“NO! PLEASE! STOP!!!!”Jamie begged at the top of her lungs.

“What’s the magic word?”Dena yelled, continuing to mercilessly tickle Jamie’s ribs. This was VERY similar to how she subdued me in her kitchen a few months earlier.

“I WON’T SAY IT! I WON’T SAY IT! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”Jamie shrieked, near hysterics.

“Fine! Then you won’t say anything! Including Time Out!”Dena yelled and quickly reached into her pocket, pulled out the brown sock she’d taken off of Jamie’s foot, and shoved in it Jamie’s mouth. Dena held the sock in place by clamping her hand over Jamie’s mouth.

“T…..MMMMMMPH!!!!”Jamie screamed as Dena gagged here, clearly about to yell “Time Out”but unable to get the words out because of the sock gag now in her mouth.

With Dena’s left hand and the sock now totally muffling Jamie’s crazy screams, Dena was now free to administer what I can only call brutal tickle torture on Jamie’s stomach and ribs with her free right hand. This was amazing to watch -Dena was an unstoppable force!

“MMMPH!”Jamie’s screamed into the gag over and over again, but Dena’s strong hand kept the sock gag in her mouth and kept on tickling Jamie’s ribs and stomach with more and more ferocity. I recognized the helpless Jamie was feeling and the muffled sounds she was shrieking -Dena was tickling Jamie to death! At least that’s what it must have felt like.

I would guess this went on for at least 10 minutes before Dena stopped tickling her, tossed her hair back, and moved her face an inch from Jamie’s gagged, terrified face. Dena’s arms were flushed red -she was hot and sweaty and exhilarated, you could tell. She was so great-looking, especially all worked up like this.

“If I take this sock out of your mouth, you had better yell ‘Mercy!’ Because if you don’t and yell ‘Time out’ instead, you will be way sorrier than you are now!”Dena said emphatically, her hand firmly over Jamie’s mouth. “You’ll be blindfolded. First I’ll pin you. Then I’ll stuff this sock in your mouth again, and I’ll tie the other sock around your head to hold the gag in place. Then you won’t be able to scream “Mercy!”and I’ll tickle you for 20 minutes, until you cry like a baby! You’ll be blindfolded and gagged and tickled to insanity! And you won’t be able to stop it! SO….will you yell mercy? Will you?”

Jamie, after a few seconds, nodded, defeated. Marissa grunted, as if to say, “Damn!”I just shook my hand. Dena, once more, was the master!

Dena slowly pulled the sock out of Jamie’s mouth and Jamie, choking back tears and laughing like crazy woman, panted out the word, “Mercy.”

Dena had won the Tickle Fight Championship!

Marissa and I sat bound and gagged and watched the victorious Dena use her bare foot to role Jamie over on her back on the mat, as Jamie lay there gasping and laughing and trying to collect yourself, one sock on and one sock now sitting beside her head, having been used to gag her.

“Who’s the champion?”Dena asked her, planting her bare foot on Jamie’s stomach.

“You…you are,”Jamie breathed. “Oh God…I thought I was gonna die!”

“Tickle torture will do that to you, especially when it is administered by the Greatest Tickler Ever!”Dena smiled.

“You won,”Jamie said through short breaths and laughs. “…Please tell me you’re gonna take the money!”

“What…am…I…going…to…do…with…YOU, Jamie?”Dena asked, leaving her bare foot on Jamie’s mid-section while Jamie stayed on the mat, not daring to get up. “I could use the $80, to be sure. And I already have TWO hostages. But having a third hostage to tie up and tickle all night, all by myself…well, that’s awfully tempting too!”

“Dena,”Jamie panted, “please…!”

“Shhhhhh,”Dena hushed her, crouching down and covering Jamie’s mouth with her hand. “It’s better if you don’t talk. I haven’t decided yet. Tell you what! I need some time to think. So I’m going to tie your hands behind your back while I do that. But I won’t tie you up fully UNLESS I decide to take you hostage. But I have to keep you from trying to escape. If I decide to take the money, I promise I’ll let you go right away, OK!”

Jamie, with little choice, nodded her head as Dena’s hand kept her gagged.

“Good. Now roll onto your stomach and don’t say anything!”Dena ordered. Jamie complied.

Dena reached into her pocket, took out the key to the handcuffs that still dangled from her ankle, and took the cuffs off her feet. She then handcuffed Jamie’s hands behind her back and told Jamie to get up, and then led her to the couch and sat her to my left. Marissa was to my right.

Dena tore off a piece of duct tape, grinned, and gagged Jamie with it. Just one piece. Dena then reached down and removed Jamie’s remaining one brown cable knit knee sock and discarded it.

“There -now you match!”Dena joked, giggling. Jamie just grunted into her tape gag.

“So here we are! Tied and gagged for now, all three of you,”Dena said, sitting on the floor in front of us, grabbing her grey-green argyle socks from the side of the mat, and putting them back on her feet. “I am going to the bathroom and then to get a drink and snack. Don’t even think of trying to escape. The handcuffs will easily prevent that, but if you even move, you’ll be very sorry!”

SEE BELOW FOR MORE!

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)

Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by kidnap boy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:11 am

CONTINUED

Dena giggled, got to her feet, and placed the rest of the kidnapping tools into the bag they came on. She waved her fingers at us and padded out of the room and upstairs, to the bathroom and then the kitchen with the kidnapping supplies with her. The three of us just sat there -me fully tied up and gagged, hands and feet, Marissa fully tied up and gagged, and Jamie, gagged with her hands tied behind her back with handcuffs, and awaited Dena’s decision. Marissa and I knew our fate was sealed -we were doomed to be tied up, tickled and tortured all night. But Jamie’s fate was still up in the air.

None of the three of us could speak with our mouths taped, and we didn’t try much. Marissa and I fidgeted around against the ropes that bound us, and Jamie turned to us as she sat on the couch and you could tell she was smiling under her gag.

“You guys are crazy,”she said, heavily muffled. “DENA is crazy!”

Marissa and I nodded and giggled into our gags.

Dena came down a few minutes later finishing a cookie and having cracked open a beer for herself (she was 20 but responsible -her Mom didn’t mind as long as she wasn’t driving, which she wasn’t). She finished chewing, put the beer down, reached into a lower pocket of her cargo pants and pulled out the $80.

“This is the decision I have to make. Keep the money, or keep Jamie as a hostage,”Dena wondered aloud, standing over her literally captive audience that sat before her on the couch. “I could use the money, as I said. And it would be nice to have a partner to torture you two with tonight.”Dena pierced me and Marissa with am evil look when she said the last part.

“But I just don’t know - having three hostages all at once? That would make be even more invincible than ever before? I could tickle you all for hours tonight to show you how ruthless and powerful I am!” Dena taunted. “What...to...do..."

She stared at us coldly for at least a minute, none of us daring to move. Then she grinned and said, “Jamie, on your feet!”

Jamie got up, her hands tied behind her back and mouth taped.

Dena walked over to her and slowly pulled the tape off her mouth, now grinning wildly.

“I think I’ll keep the 80 bucks!”Dena said. “Two hostages is plenty for one night!”

“YES!”Jamie exclaimed, trotting across the room with her hands still cuffed. “Thank God! Will you untie me now?”

“Sure thing -if you hold still,”Dena said, laughing. Dena pulled the handcuff key out of her pocket and released Jamie. “Do you need to use the bathroom, or get something to drink?”

Jamie said yes on both counts.

“Go ahead. We need to move our two hostages upstairs. I’ll get started and then you can help,”Dena said as Marissa and I just writhed there on the couch, knowing we were soon to be tortured to death.

“OK!”Jamie said and ran off. Dena turned to us and her eyes got wide.

“The torture chamber tonight is my Mom’s bedroom -my plan is to tie you both down to the bed. King-sized will hold you both comfortably,”Dena said slowly. “Now. Getting you up there and tying you down? How cooperative you are with us will have a lot to do with how you are treated tonight. Will you be tickled tonight? Yes, you will be. But how much, and for how long, is entirely up to each of you!”

Dena giggled and said, “Marissa. On your feet. We’re gonna hop you like a bunny upstairs.Let’s go! Kidnap Boy, you don’t move a muscle!”

I obeyed and Marissa struggled to her feet, totally tied up. Dena held her in place and untied the ropes that bound her hands to her feet, and then helped to hop her up the 2 flights of stairs to her Mom’s bedroom. Marissa was beyond adorable in her puffy short sleeves and her socks, her hands, arms, legs and feet tied, her mouth taped. She looked back at me with eyes that showed she was scared and excited all at once. I sat there and didn’t move as Dena marched her first prisoner to the torture chamber.

I heard Dena give Jamie -who was in the bathroom -instructions on how to help her with Marissa. And then spent maybe 15 minutes on the couch by myself, never moving. I was excited -as I have said before, I was dreading the upcoming torture and looking forward to it in the same amounts. Being tied up and tortured by gorgeous Dena made me feel amazing, but still….tickling was hell, you know?! And Jamie, who was SO cute and sinister too, she added to the whole thing. I was SO excited and SO nervous. But I sat there, waiting for what happened next.

(I heard the toilet flush again, awhile after Jamie, and figured -correctly -that Marissa was allowed to go to the bathroom before they tied her down.)

Finally Dena and Jamie came for me, both grinning ear to ear. Jamie now wore a pair of white cable-knit knee socks.

“Oooh….I want to tickle him NOW!”Jamie said, eagerly, rushing to sit at my side and wiggling her fingers.

“MMMPH!!!”was all I could say.

“Not yet, sweetie! We’re going to make Jess WAIT for it -the anticipation of tickle-torture that he KNOWS will come soon enough will drive him CRAZY!”Dena said with a crazy grin. “On your feet, Kidnap Boy! You know the drill!”

I did, and as I got up Dena untied my hands from my feet, just as she did Marissa. But she also untied the ropes from my hands, leaving them just cuffed.

“So you have to pee?”Dena asked.

Gagged still, I just nodded.

“I’m going to uncuff your hands and recuff them in front of you. DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT ESCAPE, YOU GOT IT!”

I nodded.

Dena handed Jamie the key and Jamie undid my cuffs while Dena kept her face 2 inches from mine, looking at me wildly, warning me with her eyes not to dare move.

I didn’t. Jamie easily got my hands recuffed in front of me.

“Let’s go,”Dena said, taking hold of my arm and leading me up the stairs, where I had to hop with Jamie holding my other arm.

We made it up to the top flight pretty soon -I was used to hopping while tied up! -and Dena brought me into the bathroom and untied the ropes that bound my arms. With my hands cuffed in front of me I could reach my zipper easily, and Dena turned around and I relieved myself. Felt great!

I got washed up and continued my hop to the bedroom.

When I got there Marissa was already tied down to the bed on the left side. Her hands were cuffed over her head and bound to the headboard with ropes, and her short puffy sleeves on dark green blouse were hiked up to her armpits. Her upper legs were still bound with rope. She still had her grey socks on her feet and her feet were bound with long handcuffs and tied down to the footboard. Marissa’s mouth was still taped -she looked awesome! 

“On the bed, Jess. Next to Marissa -on the right side,”Dena ordered and I complied, climbing onto the bed with my bound hands in front of me and feet bound tightly.

“Hands over your head,”Dena ordered, and I obeyed and Dena tied my cuffed hands tightly to the headboard just like Marissa was. Marissa was watching with her very-alert eyes and Dena said, “yes, helloooo, honey. We haven’t forgotten about you. We’ll be with you in ONE second!”

Once my hands were tied, Jamie untied the ropes around my ankles and placed my socked feet -cuffed with long cuffs -on the footboard. She held them in place while Dena tightly tied my feet to the footboard. Just like Marissa, I was now stretched out, helpless and gagged, tied down as tight as could be.

Oh God, I thought. Torture time!

Dena stood over me on the right side of the bed and Jamie stood over Marissa on the left, both looked at each other, and without a word or any fanfare or taunting began to savagely tickle us in our armpits, neck, ribs and stomach. Dena tickle-tortured me and Jamie tickle-tortured Marissa.

I heard Marissa squeal and shrieked and I did the same, our cries muffled by our gags. Jamie and Dena just looked down at us, grinning sadistically, and tickled us into hysterics.

“This is just an appetizer, my little hostages. Jamie couldn’t resist anymore!”Dena taunted, her incredible fingers tickling me at lightning speed while I screamed “MMMMEEEEMMMPPH!!!”into the gag and felt my whole body going flush and hyper-sensitive.

“Marissa is the most ticklish girl I have ever met!”Jamie giggled as she sank her fingers into Marissa’s armpits and Marissa squealed and began to tear up. “It’s a good thing we tied her down, Dena!”

“Let’s tickle them till they pass out!”Dena taunted.

“Yeah! Let’s tickle them until our fingers get tired!”Jamie taunted.

“We’re going to tickle you until tears are running down your faces!”Dena added.

“We’re going to tickle you almost to death!”Jamie shouted!

The whole time they kept up their savage, merciless tickling, standing over our bound and stretched our bodies and digging their their fingers into all of our worst tickle spots.

Finally when they stopped in about 20 minutes, Marissa and I were both in tears, laughing like hyenas and pretty much bawling like babies.

Dena got in between us on the bad and cooed at us, with fake pity.

“Awwwww….my poor babies! So ticklish! So helpless! So sad!”Dena purred. “I think my feet can make them feel better!”And Dena sat between us, facing us, and stuck her grey-socked feet over our mouths and noses. Her feet stank!

“Take their gags off, Jamie. I want them to enjoy my stinky feet and socks!”Dena said.

Jamie complied, ripping both of our gags off. Marissa and I began to scream with laughter until Dena’s feet silenced us. The dreaded footgag!

“MMMMMMMMMMMMM!”Marissa pleaded.

“MMMMMMPH!”I pleaded, Dena’s smelly feet keeping me quiet.

“You try it too, hon,”Dena told Jamie, and Jamie got onto the bed with Dena and shoved her white-socked feet under Marissa’s nose and my nose. Her feet were smelly too -maybe because she was wearing Dena’s socks!

“This is soooo gross, but it is SUCH an awesome torture!”Jamie said. “These two hostages of ours are in SUCH agony!”

Dena just giggled in a wicked way and kept gagging us with her feet. This went on for what seemed like forever, but was probably 10-15 minutes.

Then, without a warning at all, Dena removed her feet and hopped up and went to the foot of the bed. Jamie ran into her Mom’s bathroom.

“Such pretty little feet, Marissa!”Dena taunted. “Let’s get these sweaty socks off and see them closeup!”

‘NO! NO! NO! NOT MY FEET! NOT MY FEET! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!”Marissa begged in an all out panic. This was the first she had spoken in a long time, since she lost her tickle fight to Jamie.

“Yes, my precious, your feet. Your ticklish little feet! I am going to tickle them until they fall off!”Dena taunted, slowly peeling off Marissa’s grey socks.

“AHHHH HA HA HA!”Marissa screamed, half laughing and half crying.

“There there, sweetie. It’s just tickle torture. You’ll live….I THINK!”Dena said giggling.

Marissa kept screaming and Dena walked over with Marissa’s now-removed socks and gagged me with them, tying both around my head!

“You watch and stay gagged for awhile, Kidnap boy! You’re next! Enjoy Marissa’s smelly socks in your mouth -at least they don’t stink as bad as mine do!”Dena said, lovingly and evilly.

Jamie came out with the dreaded FTD -the Foot Tickling Device! A multi-speed electric toothbruss with the brush removed and just the spindle exposed. It was a murderous foot tickling instrument!

‘NO! PLEASE! NOT THAT! DON’T TICKLE MY FEET WITH THAT!!! PLEEAAAAASE! I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!”Marissa whimpered.

“Jamie, keep her quiet with your feet!”Dena ordered, and Jamie sat on the bed next to me and forced her socked feet over Marissa’s mouth, one on her mouth and one on her nose.

“The foot tickling device is fully charged and can last for hours if we want it to,”Dena taunted, clicking it in so we both heard the terrifying whirring. “Hee hee hee hee…we shall now began the dreaded foot tickling!!!!!!!”

And that’s what she did. I was gagged by Marissa’s socks and said nothng, but I watched, exhilarated and terrified, at the site of Marissa getting her feet sadistically tickled by the electric brush’s spindle. She was laughing and crying and shrieking into Jamie’s feet, her face almost purple and making sounds you seldom hear. Marissa was desperately shrieking for them to stop, laughing and crying herself hoarse!!!

“Along the toes…between the toes…the arches….the ball of the foot…the soles…the heels….over every inch the feet, the tickle torture NEVER disappoints!”Dena purred, over and over again, describing the action. Marissa was in hysterics and I was so scared that I was next!

“OK,”Dena after 15 minutes of foot tickling. “I think poor Marissa has finally had enough! But don’t take your feet off her mouth, Jamie, until she calms down!”Dena taunted. “Meanwhile, it’s time to tickle Kidnap Boy’s feet!”

Jamie kept footgagging Marissa, almost the whole time Dena removed my socks and ran the dreaded electric spindle over ever inch of my feet. 15 minutes into MY torture Jamie decided Marissa had finally calmed down and removed her socked feet from her mouth, while my intense screams and shrieks were stopped by Marissa’s socks that gagged me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as Dena torture my feet with tickling, and I laughed and screamed so long I really thought I might black out.

Marissa just panted and giggled uncontrollably while Jamie dabbed away her tears with a sock. “No…more…no…more…please…anything….”Marissa said over and over, giggling for minute after minute.

FINALLT Dena stopped tickling my feet after about 25 minutes, and when I’d calmed down 10 minutes later, Jamie took out my sock gag and dabbed away my tears with the same sock.

“I think you two may be done for now!”Dena said, tenderly rubbing her hands along our burning faces. “I think that actually MAY have been too much.”

Dena and Jamie got to their feet and got up to leave.

“No talking! Or we’ll gag you with dirty socks again!”Dena whispered, and she and Marissa turned off the lights and went to leave, closing the door. “See you in a little while!”

OK. This is extremely long and I apologize. I am going to stop now and perhaps continue later. But my God, what a day! Marissa and I would whisper to each other for the next hour or so as we laid tied down, side by side in the dark. We were a mass of nerve endings and giggled uncontrollably. We had been tickle-tortured into insanity by Dena and Jamie, all because we were the big losers in the Championship Tickle Fight!

And who knew how much longer the kidnapping and torture would continue!

Bye for now! Again, sorry about the length.

KB
whade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whade »

This is only the first half of the story - if somebody has the 2nd part, please post it here.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

I think I found it... There should also be a part 3 somewhere...

After the Tickle Fight w Dena/Jamie/Marissa (ff/m m/f)

by kidnap boy » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:22 am

Here is the continuation of the Championship Tickle Fight story involving me, Dena, Marissa and Jamie.

To recap – we had a tickle fight tournament at Dena’s house over their college Spring Break. Marissa and I lost in the first round and we then became hostages, tied up and gagged and forced to watch Dena and Jamie go for the championship, and we were doomed to a night of inevitable tickle torture.

Dena – my beautiful, blonde, black belt near-superhero of a friend - won the championship by tickling Jamie to the point where she was forced to scream “Mercy!,” but rather than also turn Jamie into her tickle hostage for the night, she decided to make Jamie her partner instead. The two of them took me and Marissa upstairs, tied us down to Dena’s mom’s king-sized bed together, gagged us and spent the next 2 hours tickle-torturing us nearly to death. Then they took our gags off and left us in the room, ordering us to keep quiet or face more torture.

The sky was now mostly dark - it was past 7 pm, and our tickle fight had started way back around 2:30 – the room was mostly darkened as Marissa and I lay there, tied down next to each other, as our giggling kidnappers waved goodbye and left the room for awhile, closing the door behind them.

The story picks up from there.

So Marissa and I lay there in the semi-dark, tied down the bed in Dena’s Mom’s room and totally stretched out. Our hands were tied to the headboard over our heads with handcuffs and rope, and our bare feet were tied together at the ankles with handcuffs and tied down to the footboard with rope. I wore a black tee shirt and jeans. Marissa wore a short-sleeved dark green v-neck blouse with short puffy sleeves and grey cargo pants.

We were tied down tightly and had most recently endured our bare feet being mercilessly tickled by Dena with the help of the electric toothbrush – without the brush and just using the spindle, which Dena called the FTD, or foot tickling device. Both of us had been gagged while our bare feet were tortured, me with Marissa’s dirty socks and Marissa with Jamie’s white cable-knit sock-clad feet, and screamed and laughed and cried ourselves into near-insanity. Even now, a half-hour or more since being left by our captors tied down in the dark, we were still giggling and panting and bundles of nerves from the brutal tickle-torture we’d received.

Dena and Jamie didn’t gag us this time – they told us no talking or they WOULD gag us again – and we obeyed like the obedient hostages we were forced to be. We were wiped out – the day had included so much tickling that we had to endure (first in the tickle fights, then as helpless prisoners and the hands and feet of two sadistic torturers) that we felt we couldn’t take anymore.

Personally, I was exhilarated too, partly loving being tickled to death and partly dreading it because I was SO damn ticklish. Marissa, even more ticklish than I was, I suspected felt exhilarated at some level too. But she was so ticklish – moreso than anyone I had ever met – that she was in laughing, giggle-filled agony.

Finally she spoke.

“I can’t take anymore of this Jess! I can’t take being tickled anymore!” Marissa whispered, giggling the whole time and writhing nervously. “I really think I can’t take anymore! We’ve gotta get out of here. We need to escape!”

“How do we do that?” I whispered back with a laugh. “We’re totally tied down. Chained down, really – even if we could untie our hands and feet from the ropes, there’s no way we can get the handcuffs undone without a key?”

“Let me try to kick my feet free – if I can do that maybe I can swing my feet up and use my toes to untie the knots tying up your hands,” Marissa said excitedly. Not a good plan – not one that would work, anyway. But she looked pretty damn cute kicking her feet violently, trying to get them untied, panting and a squeaking a little as she did it. She was gorgeous – the PERFECT damsel in distress!

After about 5 minutes of trying Marissa stopped. “I can’t do it – they tied my feet down too well. Damn!”

Then she turned to me.

“How about we start screaming and get them up here?” Marissa asked, looking over at me with an adorable smile on her face, her arms stretched tightly over her head and her short puffy sleeves hiked up to the tops of her arms. “We say you don’t feel well, that you feel sick or I feel sick. They untie one of us and then one of us can free the others?”

“I don’t think they’ll go for that, I really don’t…” I started to say, but was interrupted by the door quickly opening! Dena and Jamie were back!

“You know Jamie,” Dena said, standing at the door with her arms folded in front of her, where we could just sort of make out her silhouette in the dark, “the advantage to walking around with your shoes off is your hostages never hear you coming!” And with that Dena flicked on the light and she and Jamie slowly made their way over to the bed, standing at the footboard at our bound feet.

Jamie now wore a light-blue short-sleeved 3 button tennis shirt and blue sweatpants. Dena wore the same black short-sleeved v-neck blouse with short puffy sleeves she had on before, and green cargo pants. Both smiled like sadists.

“I thought we told you two no talking!” Jamie demanded, reaching down to run her index finger over the bare sole of my right foot. I yelped. “Do I need to tickle you some more to teach you obedience, Jess?!”

“Seriously!” Dena said, doing the same thing to Marissa’s bare feet, running her index finger down her defenseless foot while Marissa yelped too. “Are we going to have to gag you two again? Do we need to stick dirty socks in your mouths again?”

“No!” Marissa begged. “We’ll be good! We’ll be good!”

“She’s right! We’re sorry!” I pleaded, and Dena and Jamie just laughed.

“Actually, we were talking about letting one of you go!” Dena said.

“ME! Make it me, please! I can’t take anymore tickling! I’ll do anything you tell me! Just please untie me! PLEASE!” Marissa begged, startling me by how, well, pathetic she sounded.

“Gee, thanks Mariss! So much for sticking together!” I said, smirking.

“I’m sorry, honey! But I am so much more ticklish than you are! I don’t think I can take anymore! I’m sorry!” Marissa explained, smiling at me.

“Are you two finished?” Dena asked, walking around to my side on the right side of the bed while Jamie walked over to Marissa on the left, and then quickly gagging me with her hand. Dena’s hand felt soft and warm over my mouth. “Jamie, put your hand over Marissa’s mouth – we need them quiet for this part!”

Jamie grinned, looked down at a helpless Marissa, and placed her hand over her mouth.

Marissa and I both grunted into our respective handgags and looked up at our smiling, very-in-control captors.

“Oh good. We have your attention!” Dena smiled. “As I was saying, we are thinking of letting one of you two go. We thought that maybe one of you could be released and we could keep that person as our slave for the night. You won’t be tickled or tortured anymore, but you will be totally under our command. If we give you an order, you’ll follow it. STARTING with getting everyone dinner and then cleaning up the kitchen!” Dena said. “How does that sound?”

Marissa and lay there, saying and doing nothing.

“Or we could keep both of you as our hostages and resume the tickle-torture. How does that sound instead?” Dena asked, wiggling her fingers in the air over my body as Jamie did the same over Marissa.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!” we both grunted into the handgags, as if to say, “NO! Your plan is cool!”

“Good!” Jamie said as she stopped wiggling her fingers. “I totally don’t want to cook tonight! Or clean!”

“Good to hear it,” Dena said, also stopping her wiggling fingers. “Will you both stay quiet if we take our hands off your mouths?”

Marissa and I nodded. Dena and Jamie took their hands off of our mouths.

“See, both of you lost to us in the tickle fight, and your punishment is being tied up, gagged and tickled all night. So you both earned the torture you have received so far!” Dena said. “But we also think that it would be nice to show some mercy to one of you. The question is, which one?”

“So,” Jamie jumped in, “we decided to come up with a little competition!”

Marissa and I looked at each other, curious, but didn’t dare speak.

“At first we thought we would make you two have a tickle fight of your own, with the loser becoming the only torture victim for the night,” Dena said. “But that would mean untying you both, and if we did that there would always be a chance you two could plot an escape from us. Or even try and overpower us. Not likely, but there was a chance. So we ruled out another tickle fight.”

“Plus,” Jamie said, slowly and grinning, “WE want to be the ones tickling you – we earned that right, and there’s no reason for us to lose it!”

Marissa and I still said nothing, but now we were even more nervous.

“You see, to be a skilled tickle-torturer, you need to prove yourself to be worthy and tough. Jamie and I proved that against each of you by tickling you both into submission,” Dena said, grinning ear to ear. “So neither of you has proven yourselves tough at all. And neither of you has earned the right to be untied…..YET!”

“So…” Jamie said. “We’re going to play a little game. A little competition. Between the two of you. And the winner will get untied and freed from the torture chamber.”

“Again, whichever one of you wins the competition won’t be entirely free – you’ll still be our slave! But you won’t get tickled or tortured anymore tonight, and if you do what we say you’ll slowly win back your privileges as free human beings!” Dena giggled. “Would you like to know what the competition is?”

I swallowed hard, but nodded. What choice did I have? Marissa let out a deep sigh, giggling under her breath very nervously, but she nodded too.
“You will both be given a chance to prove how tough you are – how strong you are!” Dena said. “Whoever is tougher and stronger will be freed. Whoever isn’t…well…you’ll get more tickling and more torture!”

“What do we have to do?” I asked, then stopped myself, realizing I might not be allowed to speak. “I mean…sorry!”

“Oh that’s OK sweetie! Good question!” Dena said, now climbing onto the bed to straddle by bound body. She still wore those same green-grey argyle socks on her feet. “The good news is neither one of you has to move – we can do this competition with you both tied down!”

“Dena…please…” Marissa said.

But Dena put her finger to her lips and Jamie then lowered her hand onto Marissa’s mouth again. Dena whispered, “I don’t want to gag you again, sweetie, but talk again and I will!”

Marissa nodded, handgagged by Jamie, who now came onto the bed and straddled Marissa the same way Dena straddled me. Jamie still wore those white cable-knit kneesocks that she’d put on earlier – her 3rd pair of the day.

“One of you will prove yourself to be stronger and tougher than the other,” Jamie said.
“And that person will win!”

“And there’s really only one way to prove who’s tougher!” Dena smiled. “We’re gonna tickle you both, and whoever can take it the longest is the winner!”

Marissa squealed into Jamie’s hand and shook her head “NO!” and I groaned, “Oh no!”

“Oh yes!” Dena said, lowering her face down to mine, kissing my cheek, and then leaving her face an inch from mine. “Would you like to know how we plan to do this?”

“Not really,” I smiled weakly.

“Well, I’ll tell you anyway!” Dena whispered, then spoke louder. “We’re going to play a best of 7 game, like the World Series or NBA playoffs. We’ll play 7 rounds max, and the first of you to win 4 is the winner.”

“In each round, we’re going to tickle you, one at a time. Dena is the better tickler, so she’ll do the tickling and I’ll run the stopwatch….but don’t worry, whoever loses, I GET to tickle you first as soon as the game is over!” Jamie taunted.

“I’ll tickle you both, one at a time, and the object is for you to not make a sound while I do. Or at least, not too loud a sound. You can thrash and squirm all you want, but but you must remain close to silent. The clock starts as soon as I start tickling you – not before. So if I want to stand over you wiggling my fingers and taunting you for a minute, that time doesn’t count until I start tickling. Jamie will sit across the room with the stopwatch, and once she hears you, you’ll be done and she’ll stop the clock,” Dena said. “Then I’ll tickle the next person, and Jamie will time that person too. The person who stays quiet longer wins that round, and the score is 1-0. Understand?”

“Um…” I said, now terrified.

“Let’s say I tickle Marissa first and she lasts 6 seconds before she starts screaming or laughing or whatever. Jamie stops the clock and I stop tickling,” Dena said. “Then Jamie resets the stopwatch and start tickling Jess. Let’s say he lasts, say, 10 seconds before screaming or yelping or whatever. That means he’ll win that round, 10 to 6!”

“And,” Jamie added, “while Dena will TRY to tickle you both the same way – like, say, in round 1 she’ll tickle your feet, in round 2 she’ll tickle your ribs and so on – there’s no guarantee.”

“Right! Thanks Jamie!” Dena added, still straddling me while Jamie straddled Marissa. Dena talked with her hands and I watched as they moved in the air over my body – she looked so powerful and dominating, yeah, it was sexy! “A few rounds will have a ‘theme’ tickle to them, like Jamie said. But others will be freestyle tickling, with me tickling you anyway I want until I get you to cry out. And the last round will DEFINITELY be freelance, if we reach the 7th round! Got it?”

“Oh my God,” I muttered. “You two are crazy!”

“Is that a yes, Jess?” Dena asked, fluttering her fingers over my helpless armpits in a lovingly but threatening way.

“YES! It’s a yes! I can’t believe how evil you two are!!!!” I shouted and Dena just giggled.

“Marissa?” Jamie said, finally taking her hand off her mouth.

“Oh God…oh GOD!” Marissa gasped, but then quickly said, “YES! What choice do I have?!”

“None! Unless you want to forfeit and make Jess the winner?” Dena said, laughing. “OK. Jamie, why don’t we go get the tools we need and give our two little hostages a chance to get themselves ready.”

As she said that, Dena hopped off me knelt between Marissa and me on the bed, and she reached into one of her cargo pants pockets and pulled out a folded pair of red socks. She unfolded them – they were cable-knit and long – and then rolled each sock up individually, from the toe up to the opening.

“Open your mouth, Jess!” Dena ordered, holding the rolled up sock over me. “You guys are going to be gagged until the competition starts.”

“Dena please!” I begged, turned my head away.

“Don’t worry – these socks are clean. I promise! We just need to keep you quiet until we get back,” Dena said, smiling. “C’mon, Jess. You know the drill. Open your mouth!”

I did and Dena stuffed the rolled up sock in to gag me.

“I wouldn’t spit that out if I were you!” Dena said, rolling the other sock up and looking down at Marissa. “Open up, Mariss!”

Marissa obeyed and Dena stuffed the other sock, neatly rolled up, into her mouth. As gags went, these clean socks were about as merciful as Dena could ever get! 

“Be right back, hostages! Remember, think TOUGH!” Dena said with a giggle, hopping to her feet as she and Jamie ran out the door and closed it, this time leaving the lights on.

Marissa and I just lay there, gagged and tied down and totally helpless. Marissa turned her head to look at me and I wished I could have leaned in and kissed her – she looked so gorgeous and helpless with her hands bound over her had, her short-sleeved arms exposed and the sockgag neatly placed in her mouth! But I couldn’t – I couldn’t reach her and plus, I was gagged too.

Marissa and I lay there bound and gagged, I guess trying to get our “strength” saved up, whatever that means, for about 5 minutes. Dena and Jamie came back in at that point. Jamie carried an electronic timer and two blindfolds (scarves, really – one black and one white). Dena carried a small paper bag, presumably of tickle-torture tools.

“Are our hostages ready to play?” Dena asked, giggling, standing at the foot of the bed. “Are we ready to see who can take more tickling?”

Marissa and I both grunted and nodded, against our will. Jamie sat in a stuffed chair on the other side of the room. Dena took our gags out, and we gasped and thanked her.

“OK. Whoever is not being tickled will have to be gagged again,” Dena said, pulling the roll of silver duct tape from the bag. “We need to be able to hear only the person being tickled. But you have a choice – we can gag you with that clean sock or the tape. Your call.”

“The sock!” I said. “Taking that tape on and off will KILL!”

“Yeah, the sock….but we can’t just promise to keep quiet,” Marissa asked meekly.

“Hostages don’t get to make promises!” Dena smirked, giving Marissa’s bare foot a quick tickle. Marissa yelped. The Dena laughed. “This is gonna be so much fun!”

“I’ll be over here – I’ll watch closely for Dena to start and start the clock the second she starts tickling you. And then I’ll close my eyes and listen for the first sound you make, and I’ll stop it immediately,” Jamie said, sitting Indian-style in the chair. “That way we know everything is fair.”

Dena pulled a quarter out of her pocket. “Heads or tails? Marissa, you call it.”

“Heads,” Marissa said as Dena flipped it.

“Heads it is! Marissa, do you want to be tickled first or last,” Dena asked.

“I’ll go first! Having to wait for it would be excruciating!” Marissa said.

“You should go last, Marissa!” I blurted out. “That way you know what you have to aim for!” (I DIDN’T want to go last – too much pressure, I thought)

“Shut up, Jess!” Marissa giggled very nervously. “This is bad enough – I don’t need a coach!”

“Yeah, shut up Jess!” Dena said, walking over and stuffing the sock back in my mouth. Dena then walked over to Marissa’s side of the bed, her grin wide and her eyes huge and gleaming as she stood over her helpless bound hostage with her fingers wiggling in the air. “Ready????”

“I guess,” Marissa squeaked, her arms and face all flush red with nervousness.

“For Round 1 – just regular, brutal tickle torture – I’ll tickle you both the same way. Like this!” Dena said, wiggling her fingers fast in the air over Marissa’s bound body, while Marissa squirmed and writhed on the bed.

“OK….GO!” Dena yelled and quickly thrust her wildly tickling fingers into Marissa’s stomach and rib cage.

“AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Marissa screamed instantly. I laughed into my gag. Maybe this would be an easy win – after all, Marissa was more ticklish than any of us.

“WHOA!” Dena said, stopped and startled and laughing hard. “THAT was easy!”

“Oh my God!” Jamie said. “1.12 seconds! Marissa, that is AWFUL!”

“I can’t help it!” Marissa squealed. “You know how ticklish I am! I am dead!”

“OK. Anyway, Jess, it’s your turn,” Dena said, gagging Marissa with a sock and taking my sockgag out. Dena then stood over me, again, with a crazy grin on her face and her eyes the size of quarters. “Ready Jamie?”

“Ready!” Jamie said.

“Wait!” I yelled. “Once I pass Marissa’s time can Jamie tell you to stop?”

“Noooooooooooo!” Dena cooed, leaning down to kiss me. “It’s up to YOU to stop the tickling, NOT me!”

I sighed and readied myself as Dena again stood maniacally over me, her fingers wiggling fast.

“GO!” Dena yelled and started tickling me in the same wild and fast way she tickled Marissa, into my rib cage and stomach. I sucked in an held my breath to prevent myself from screaming – GOD it tickled so much! Dena’s fingers tickled me at lightning speed and I loudly exhaled and screamed out loud “AHHHHHHH!”

“Good job, Jess! 6.2 seconds!” Jamie said, showing Dena the stopwatch, then me and Marissa.

“Round 1 to Jess. He leads 1-0!” Dena announced. “For Round 2, you guys get the same tickle-torture. This time….I’ll tickle your neck!”

I groaned – maybe my most ticklish spot. Marissa said, “Oh GOD!”

Dena climbed onto the bed between us and stuffed the sock back in my mouth. She then straddled Marissa and wiggled her fingers about 2 inches from Marissa’s helpless neck. Marissa suppressed a squeal and kept her lips jammed together, her arms like mine, tightly bound above her head.

“Hellloooooo my precious little tickle victim!” Dena taunted brutally. “Maybe I’ll wait an hour before I start tickling you! Wouldn’t you just looooooooooove having to wait for me to tickle you??????”

Marissa squealed softly, clearly in agony.

“GO!” Dena shouted and began to tickle-torture Marissa’s long, pretty neck. Marissa writhed and gasped but didn’t make a sound. Dena giggled and kept her fingers moving up and down Marissa’s helpless neck, grinning at her hostage’s reaction. But Marissa stayed quiet, suppressing her screams as her face turned beet red.

“mmmmmmmmmmmmm….AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” Marissa finally burst out laughing, the laugh coming slowly like an air leak. Uh oh – that took a while, I thought.

“22 seconds – WHEW!” Jamie said. “I don’t think Jess can top that!”

“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!” Marissa gasped, laughing hard.

“Good job, honey!” Dena told Marissa affectionately, reaching down to kiss her on the forehead before picking the sock up with her hand. “Here – open up. AHHH!”

Marissa opened her mouth and Dena gagged her again with the sock. Then she straddled me, took the sock out of my mouth, and gave me another crazy grin.

“THIS little boy has a very, VERY ticklish little neck,” Dena said sweetly, wiggling her fingers in front of me. “And I am going to tickle him soooooooo badly!”

I squirmed under her while Marissa watched, clearly smiling through her sock gag.

“GO!” Dena said and as soon as her fingers touched my neck I lost it. I gasped hard – almost out loud, held on for a second, and then screamed “STOP! STOP!”

Dena stopped and giggled in a sinister way. Marissa spit her gag out and yelled, “Yes!”

“3.5 seconds – that stinks, Jess! It’s now 1-1!” Jamie announced.

“Marissa, sweetie,” Dena said calmly, getting off me and walking to the foot of the bed. “If you spit that sockgag out again it is going to cause you to forfeit the round!”

“OK! Sorry!” Marissa apologized, giddy.

“Round 3,” Dena announced. “Jamie, blindfold Marissa and gag Jess!”

Jamie got up and walked over to the bed while I groaned and Marissa squealed, “Oh GOD!”

Jamie giggled, stuffing my sockgag back in and then blindfolding Marissa with a black scarf. I loved the way Marissa looked, tied down and blindfolded!

“Jamie, you’ll need to stay close for this one,” Dena said, standing on the side of the bed next to Marissa’s bound and blindfolded body while Jamie stood next to her with the stopwatch. “Because I don’t know how long I am going to taunt my helpless hostage before I start tickling her! And when she is blindfolded I am not going to yell ‘Go!’”

Marissa squealed quietly again, clearly scared to death!

Dena lowered her hands just above Marissa’s bound body, and then proceeded to taunt her sadistically. It was like this:

“Can you feel my hands so close to your helpless body? Can you feel that? Should I tickle you now/ Or now? How about now? I could taunt you all night and watch you suffer, Marissa! Yes I could. Maybe I will! You’re tied up and blindfolded and so helpless! I could keep this up alllllll night if I want to! Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee,” Dena taunted, so mercilessly. Marissa squirmed and quiveredm, biting her lip.

Finally Dena quickly lowered her fingers into Marissa’s exposed armpits and began tickling her like a crazy woman. Marissa sucked in air out of shock, just like I did, and then held her breath with what must have been every ounce of strength she had in her gorgeous body. Marissa’s short puffy sleeves were totally up by her shoulders now, leaving even more of her arms exposed. Dena continued her brutal assault on Marissa’s armpits with her ultra-fast tickling fingers and then fired them into her upper ribcage, tickling her up and down. Finally Marissa screamed so loud it shocked all of us.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!” Marissa screamed, and Dena quickly stopped tickling her and shoved the sock back in her mouth.

“14.8 seconds – that’s way better than I thought you’d do!” Jamie announced, impressed.

Marissa kept screaming into the gag, blindfolded still, and Dena standing over her alongside the bed covered the sockgag with her hand and said, “Shh sweetie. It’s over. But I can’t take your gag out until you calm down!”

After about a minute Marissa finally calmed down, and Dena took the sock out of her mouth and untied her blindfold.

“No more! I can’t take anymore!” Marissa said, teary-eyed and giggling like crazy. Dena stuffed the sock back in her mouth and spoke soothingly.

“Don’t worry, honey. It’s Jessie’s turn!” Dena said, slowly walking over to my side of the bed, while Jamie followed with a white blindfold. “Ready, Kidnap Boy?!”

I writhed while Jamie blindfolded me, and I felt Dena straddling me.

“THIS is going to be soooooo easy! Because I will just tickle this bad little boy on his neck until he screams, and I knooooow he can’t take that!” Dena taunted. “Awww. Are you scared, honey? Scared that I am going to tickle you to death? Huh? Huh? Such a cute little tickle hostage – can you feel my fingers getting closer? Can you? Because when they want to they are going to tickle you so bad your screams will be heard miles away! Ooooh, Jamie, I love to tickle-torture my little Kidnap Boy!”

The taunting kept up for at least another minute before everything went quiet, and stayed that way for….I don’t know how long. 30 seconds? A minute? 2 minutes? I had no clue, but every second of having to wait for Dena to tickle me was like 10 minutes of agonizing torture. I held my breathed and quietly whimpered.

Dena quickly started tickling my armpits, same as Marissa, with savage glee, and I was so off-guard that I gasped, tried to hold my breath, couldn’t and just screamed out, “Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Dena laughed and stopped tickling me, and she pulled the blindfold off and kissed me on the cheek. Her arms, bare from her puffy short black sleeves on down, had goosebumps – THAT’S how excited she was!

“Only 5.2 seconds, Jess! Marissa takes the 2-1 lead!” Jamie announced, and quickly stuffed the sock back in my mouth. I just grunted and gasped, feeling I was reaching my limit on being tickled. I felt like I was about to break!

“Let’s start Round 4 quickly, before anyone gets a break. No taunting this time – part of proving how tough you are is being able to stand the torture quickly!” Dena said, sitting on the bed, raising her socked feet up, moving them to Marissa’s face and using them to take the sockgag out of Marissa’s mouth. She then sat between us with her knees bent and her grey-argyle-socked feet on Marissa’s stomach. “I’ve tickled you with my hands – now it’s time to tickle you with my feet!”

Marissa squealed quietly and winced and writhed and was clearly panicked, but Dena quickly said “GO!” and moved her wiggling toes into Marissa’s ribs on each side, digging her toes in for intense foot-tickle torture. Dena had a sinister smile on her face – she was ENJOYING this, as she quickly ran her talented feet up and down Marissa’s ribs and stomach, tickling her murderously. Marissa held her breath with all she could as Dena’s socked feet tortured her, but Dena broke her soon enough.

“nnnnnnnnnnnnNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Marissa finally exclaimed, as Dena giggled almost uncontrollably and took her deadly feet off Marissa and stretched them up between our heads.

“Not so tough when my feet get you, are you, Marissa?” Dena taunted, while Marissa just gasped and pleaded.

“8.84 seconds! Not great!” Jamie announced, walking over to removed my gag.

“Please…..please….no….no….finish Jess quickly….please….no more….” Marissa begged tearfully while giggling uncontrollably. “Just tickle Jess to death…please…I’ll do anything….no moMMMMPH!” Marissa’s pleas stopped as Jamie walked around stuffed the damp red sock back in her mouth.

“I love gagging them!” Jamie said. “Makes me feel so powerful!”

“I know!” Dena said. “Too bad I can’t gag them with my feet during this game. THAT’s my favorite – you gag them AND torture them with foot odor at the same time!”

“Your turn, tickle boy!” Dena said, and placed her feet on my stomach. “Do my smelly feet scare you?”

“Yes,” I stammered.

“Do you think I could literally tickle you to death my just my feet?” Dena asked, sadistically.

“Y-yes!” I answered.

Dena just laughed and readied her feet on my stomach. “Smart boy. Ready Jamie?”

“Ready!” Jamie said.

“GO!” Dena yelled, and thrust her deadly toes into my ribs. I had no resistance in me – something about the way Dena’s toes felt when she tickled you with her feet was unbearable. I screamed, “NO!!!!!!!!!!” And Dena smiled and stopped tickling me.

“Well THAT was disappointing – I was looking forward to some nice tickle torture with my feet!” Dena said, grabbing my sockgag and shoving it back in my mouth. “You get gagged right away for that one!”

“2.3 seconds – Jess, that was embarrassing!” Jamie said. “Marissa now leads 3-1 – you are in big, big trouble Jessie!”

I whimpered into the sockgag, on the verge of tears.

“Feeling good, Mariss?” Dena asked, moving over to straddle her and taking her gag out. “Feeling like you might just win?”

“I….don’t….know…..” Marissa gasped under Dena, bound to the bed and giggling in a petrified way, her teeth chattering. “Please….Dena….be nice…..”

“Nice?” Dena asked, rubbing Marissa’s face. “There’s no such thing as ‘nice’ when it comes to tickle torturing someone!”

“Round 5 is a theme-tickle round. I am going to use the soft tickle torture on your and Jessie, running my fingers slowly up and down your bare arms. This one might take a while,” Dena said slowly while wiggling her fingers in the air and Marissa looked ready to explode. “At first it tickles like crazy, but it’s like an itch you can’t scratch. But you might be able to bite your lip for awhile and endure the agonizing torture. But after a little while every nerve ending in your body will be BEGGING you to scream. And until you do, I keep tickling you!”

“Watch closely Jessie!” Jamie taunted from across the room. “Because Marissa’s agony will soon be YOUR agony!” I got the strong sense that Jamie hoped I would lose the game!

“GO!” Dena said and began to run her fingers up and down the soft skin on Marissa’s bare upper arms, which Dena claimed was the softest and most sensitive skin on the body. Marissa writhed as her bound, bare arms lay helpless to Dena’s slow torture. Dena smiled and opened her mouth without making a sound, tossing her blonde hair back and moving her magic fingers up and down Marissa’s helpless upper arms in painstakingly slow movements. Marissa’s gorgeous face was almost purple as she bit her lip, jammed her eyes closed and violently began to shake her head back and forth, as if THAT would somehow make Dena stop.

But somehow Marissa suppressed every sound, using ever ounce of strength she had to resist the urge to yelp or cry or scream. Dena kept slowly finger Marissa’s bound and exposed arms, up and down, tickling them like a crazed, merciless torturer, grinning widely and taunting shaking her head at Marissa, as if to say, “NO! I WON’T STOP!”

Finally, that familiar slow leak sound began to come from Marissa’s sealed lips, and it then burst loudly into a “GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Marissa screamed bloody murder and Dena stopped tickling her and laughed hard and firmly ran her hands up and down Marissa’s tortured arms, as if to take the tickling sensation away.

“There there - this will help! It’s like rubbing lotion on poison ivy., right?” Dena asked, and Marissa nodded, fully in tears and sobbing through her piercing laughter.

“57.58 seconds – WHEW! Almost a minute!” Jamie yelled. “Jess, you are a dead man – no WAY can you take being tickled for that long! Marissa, that was….heroic!”

“Yes! YES! YES!” Marissa screamed, still crying but now clearly happy. And they were right, there was NO WAY I could hang on for nearly a minute!

“I can’t believe you endured that much torture, Marissa!” Dena said, hopping off of her and kissing her again on the forehead. “I think we know who’s tougher – Jess, I just don’t see you beating that time. Not with the way I tickle, and not with how ticklish I KNOW your arms are!”

I grunted and MMMPHED into my gag and knew I was a dead man.

Jamie walked over to Marissa and grabbed the red sock that had been used to gag her. “This sock is drenched – too gross to use anymore. I’m just gonna gag Marissa with the duct tape now!”

“No, I’ll just get another pair of clean socks. Hang on,” Dena said, running out of the room and into her room. She came back a few seconds later with a similar pair of clean red rolled up socks, but when she unrolled them we could see they were red argyle socks with a green argyle pattern.

“Consider this a favor, Marissa,” Dena laughed, rolling the sock up the same way she had rolled the other. “This sock is clean and dry. Open up!”

Marissa did and Dena stuffed the sock in her mouth.

Dena came around to my side of the bed and straddled my bound body.

“Let’s get this sock out of your mouth – we want you to have every opportunity to scream for me to stop tickling you!” Dena said with that evil grin, pulling the red sock – now quite damp – out of my mouth. I gasped.

Dena giggled and wiggled her fingers maybe half an inch from my exposed arms, and I as panting and writhing and preparing to hold my breath and praying to somehow last longer than Marissa did. “Ready Jamie?”

“Ready!” Jamie said, taking her position across the room again.

“GO!” Dean hissed and began to tickle my bare and helpless arms with that agonizing light, soft tickling, running her amazing fingers up and down my arms. I sucked in my breath and my eyes got huge. It tickled so bad! My brain was screaming, “Just scream!” But I tried my best not to. Dena opened her mouth wide again and looked down at me with a maniacal, taunting grin, her awesome blonde hair falling into her face. Her arms, exposed below her short puffy black sleeves, were red with excitement. Dena was so sexy it nearly killed me, and she was on the verge of tickling me to death!

“15 seconds!” Jamie yelled out. I clenched my teeth and eyes shut with all the strength I had as Dena kept tickle-torturing me up and down my arms in the most excruciating way imaginable. My whole body was on gigantic nerve ending, and each second it that went by it tickled more and more.

“20 seconds!” Jamie yelled, giggling.

I opened my eyes and Dena was now kind of gritting her teeth, staring me down with a half-smile that said, “You are dead!” And as her fingers danced up and down my arms, administering this most ruthless tickle torture, it was clear she loved it. Dena LOVED tickle-torturing me, and she was doing it to the point of me feeling like I was about to totally lose control.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” I whimpered, trying to suppress my cries. But as Jamie yelled “30 seconds!” I let go and couldn’t do it anymore – it just tickled TOO badly! I screamed “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“32.2 seconds! And Marissa wins the game, 4 to 1!” Jamie announced.

“WHEW!!! You did your best, Kidnap Boy. But NO ONE can take that much tickle torture from me without breaking!” Dena said, laughing hard and throwing her hair back and then leaning down and kissing on the lips. “I just LOVE my tied up, helpless little Kidnap Boy. I just LOVE to tickle you to death!”

“NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!” was all I could shout. “Dena, please! Let me go! No MORE! I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE!!!!”

“Shhhhh honey….you know we can’t untie you! You are OURS to tickle to death for the rest of the night!” Dena said, lovingly taking the other clean red argyle sock and stuffing it into my mouth, and then tying the white scarf that had blindfolded me around my mouth to hold the sock in place. “I have to gag you until you calm down – don’t you dare try to spit that sock out! If you do I’ll take my socks off, stuff them in your mouth, and hold them in place with my stinky bare feet!!!!”

I obeyed and lay there, whimpering into my gag and sobbing and laughing hard.

Marissa at that point spit her gag out and yelled, “I WIN! I WIN! You two PLEASE untie me now! THAT was the deal!”

Dena walked around to Marissa’s bound bare feet at the foot of the bed and said, “That WAS the deal, Marissa. And we will untie you very soon. But I warned you about spitting that sock out. Now you have to be punished!”

“WHAT???? NO!!!!!!!!!!!” Marissa screamed, and Jamie quickly rushed over to the bed and sat between Marissa and me.

“I am going to tickle your feet for 10 minutes. And Jamie is going to hold that sock over your mouth to keep you quiet!” Dena said. “Gag her, Jamie!”

“NOmmmmmmmMMMPH!” Marissa tried to scream, but Jamie smilingly stuffed the red argyle sock into her mouth and held it there.

“SHHHH! If you act like a bad girl Dena will keep tickling you and we’ll let Jess go instead!” Jamie ordered. “You brought this on yourself, Marissa!”

“Jamie’s right!” Dena scolded Marissa while poor Marissa lay there, bound and gagged and about to have her crazy-ticklish feet tickled sadistically by Dena. “You disobeyed us! Now I have to tickle your feet! Here we go!”

Dena began to tickle Marissa’s bare feet with her fingers while Marissa thrashed and screamed into the gag and MMMMPHed over and over again. The squeals she made while Jamie held her gag in place were amazing!

“Kitchy kitchy koo!” Dena taunted, quickly use both hands, palms up, to tickle the soles of each of Marissa’s helpless feet. “So ticklish! So helpless! Such ticklish little footsies! Listen to those screams! Aren’t you sorry you disobeyed us, honey???”

More screams from Marissa, muffled by the gag. Jamie just laughed like crazy and held the sock over her mouth.

Dena tickled Marissa’s feet nonstop for the full 10 minutes – they pretty much guessed when the 10 minutes were up. Dena tickled Marissa’s soles, between her toes, the balls of her feet, her heels, the tops of her feet and all the way up to her ankles, and Jamie kept her gagged the whole time. I lay there, bound and gagged myself, and watched with all kinds of enjoyment. And dread that I would soon be the only one tied up and the mercy of ALL three girls.

By the time Dena was finished there were tears rolling down Marissa’s red face, and she was shrieking “STOP!!!! NO!!!” over and over into the sock gag. Jamie’s hand over the sock get these cries nicely muffled.

“OK. That’s enough punishment for our little friend here,” Dena said as she stopped tickling Marissa’s feet. “Jess knows better than to disobey us, don’t you honey? You know the penalty for disobedience is death by torture, right?!”

I nodded and MMMPH’d into my own gag. God, watching Dena tickle Marissa was AMAZING.

It was now close to 8:30.

Jamie pulled the sock out of Marissa’s mouth and hopped down off the bed. Jamie was TOTALLY into this now, our crazy and fetishistic and maniacal tickle-torture games!

“I’m sorry!” Marissa gasped over and over, panting through tears and giggle. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

Dena just snickered softly as she untied Marissa’s feet from the footboard, removing the ropes that bound her but leaving her feet cuffed. She then untied Marissa’s hands from the headboard and took off her handcuffs too, totally freeing her hands. Dena then untied the ropes that bound Marissa’s upper legs.

Marissa slowly got her composure back and sat up in bed, adjusting her short puffy sleeves and sitting with her knees up in front of her. “What about my feet?”

“We need to keep you in chains until we know we can trust you,” Dena said. “So your feet need to stay cuffed for awhile. Don’t worry – you can walk in those.”

Marissa nodded. “Can I go to the bathroom now?” Dena nodded and Marissa hop-walked into the bathroom in the hallway, leaving me tied and gagged and Dena and Jamie standing over the bed and smiling down at me with little pity.

“I guess that just leaves us YOU to play with, Kidnap Boy!” Dena giggled, reaching out to lightly tickle my feet with her fingers while I squirmed and suffers and trying to yell “NO!” into the sock gag.

“Isn’t he just the cutest? Jessie is SO ticklish – that is just SO adorable when a boy is this ticklish!” Dena said, keeping her fingers moving on the soles of my feet for a few more seconds.

“I know!” Jamie said, watching Dena tickle my feet. “Mike (her boyfriend) is really ticklish. But I’ve never met any guy who is THIS ticklish!”

Marissa hopped back in, smiling and flopped down at the floor, clearly tired of walking with her feet cuffed together.

“Can I have a pair of socks?” Marissa asked. “My feet are cold.”

“After all that tickling your feet are cold?” Dena asked, surprised but not too surprised. Marissa’s hands and feet got cold easily. “Sure. Hang on.”

Dena ran into her bedroom and came back with a pair of dark grey cable-knit kneesocks, basically the same ones Marissa had on earlier but we now too wet because I had been gagged with them. Dena unlocked Marissa’s cuffs to allow her to get the socks on her feet – Marissa didn’t dare try anything. Once Marissa had her socks on, Dena re-cuffed her feet.

“Ready for your first assignment, Marissa?” Dena asked.

“Sure…what do I do?” Marissa asked from the floor.

“We want you to tickle Jessie,” Dena said, running her finger down the sole of my left foot one more time while I yelped into the gag. “We want you to tickle him everywhere and not stop, no breaks.”

I tried to scream and dislodge the gag but the scarf was kept the sock firmly in my mouth. Just for good measure Jamie clamped her hand over the gag.

“For…for how long?” Marissa asked.

“Until Jamie and I get back – we’re going to run to the store to get stuff for dinner. We shouldn’t be….anymore than 20 minutes,” Dena said. “And don’t even think of stopping because we’re not here. WE’LL KNOW when we get back if you haven’t been tickling him the whole time! Somewhere in this room we MAY have left a recording device to record you two the whole time!”

(How would they know this? I had no clue. It was a bluff, I was sure…almost. But I knew Dena had a small recorder for college and she and Jamie COULD have planted it somewhere. But either way Marissa was so tickled out by this time I think she was probably totally brainwashed and there was no way she was going to disobey Dena again!) 

Marissa sighed and got up and Dena helped here to the bed. “I have no choice, do I?”

“Not unless you want us to tie you up and tickle you again,” Dena said, sitting on the bed next to Marissa with the soles of her socked feet pressed together. “We told you – you have to earn back your total freedom. You have to prove your loyalty to us!”

Marissa sighed again and said, “Ok. Sorry Jess. I have no choice.”

Dena got up and came over to my side of the bed, and Jamie took her hand off my mouth, leaving the sock still gagging me. Dena smiled beautifully and bent down and kissed my cheek.

“Sorry sweetie! But it won’t be too bad – at least it’s only one person tickling you and not three. For now, anyway!” Dena said with a giggle and then turned to Marissa. “You can take his gag out as soon as we leave. The second we’re out the door you better start tickling him.”

Dena and Jamie laughed, waved and left the room closing the door behind them. Marissa sat on the bed next to be, her bound socked feet stretched out in front of her. She looked at me kind of hopelessly, as if to say, “What are you gonna do?”

“I’m sorry, Jess. But I think I’m going to have to tickle you,” Marissa said with a weak smile. “I’ll try to take it easy on you.”

“MMMMPHH!” I grunted, imploring Marissa to take the sock out of my mouth.

“If I take the sock out of your mouth, you have to promise not to yell at me. I’m a little but wiped out from Dena tickling me, OK?” Marissa asked, kind of nicely.

“MM HMM!” I grunted.

“OK,” Marissa said, and she reached over and took the sock out of my mouth and slid the scarf-gag down to my neck.

“Marissa…please…don’t….” I begged.

“I have to! They said they’ll know if I don’t tickle you! For all I know they really could have a put a recorder in the room,” Marissa said.

“They don’t – I would have seen it,” I said, then started whispering, realizing I wasn’t sure of this. “I can pretend – I’ll pretend you tickled me REALLY hard! Marissa, PLEASE! Let me go!”

“First of all I can’t let you go, Jess. Dena has the keys to the handcuffs,” Marissa said, kneeling next to my bound body, whispering loudly. “Second…well, MAYBE I could tickle you not too hard?”

“Marissa….” I stammered.

“Shhhh, honey. This won’t be that bad!” Marissa said, now smiling, and she reached down and gently started to tickle my ribs and chest and stomach and armpits with her slender, skilled fingers. “See, I’ve tickled you worse than this, haven’t I?”

“No!....Don’t!....Stop!....Please!” I begged as I writhed around. “Marissa….PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME!”

Marissa giggled, “It’s not so bad! I can tickle you WAY harder than this. These are just gentle tickles, honey!” And she kept gently fluttering her fingers into my ribs and armpits. It wasn’t as brutal as I have experienced, but yeah, it was still pretty bad.

I was screaming now. “STOP!!!! NO! NO!!!! NONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!” My face was hot and my whole body was on fire with tickling sensations. Marissa just giggled and kept tickling my upper body, her bound socked feet not impeding her one bit. She looked so hot in her short puffy sleeved blouse, her slender exposed arms we very sexy. And her fingers were merciless!

“You ARE so much fun to tickle, Jess! I have to admit it!” Marissa said, dancing her magic fingers down to my hips now. “This is making me feel better from being almost tickled to death by Dena before!”

“NOT THE HIPS! NO! NO! STOP TICKLING ME PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!” I screamed.

“I can’t! I told you that! Dena said to tickle you until she got back!” Marissa laughed, stopping with my hips, kneeling beside me, and then pulling up my shirt to expose my bare stomach. 10 minutes had gone by at this point.

“What are you doing?? NO!” I screamed.

“How about some spider tickles on the bare tummy?” Marissa teased, giggling more as she lightly ran her fingers over my bare, helpless torso. “Tickle tickle tickle!”

I screamed some more and begged some more and felt tears in my eyes as Marissa kept tickling me and giggling like a little girl. 5-6-7-8 minutes went by. I was laughing like hyena and in tickle-torture agony!

“Remember, Jess, even though we were both the victims today, I DO love tickling you!” Marissa taunted, now clearly enjoying herself and reaching her tickling hands under my shirt up to my chest and upper torso. “Oh, the poor baby has a ticklish tummy, huh? He doesn’t like the spider tickles, does he? Does he? Awwwwwwww!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” was all I could scream.

FINALLY Marissa stopped and lowered my shirt. At least 20 minutes had passed.

“You’re crying, honey. Do you know that?” Marissa asked with a big smile, swinging her chained feet onto my stomach. “Then again, you cry a lot when we tickle you, don’t you?” And as she asked that she wiggled her grey-socked toes into my stomach and lower ribs for a few seconds.

I just panted and cried and laughed, gasping “STOP! STOP! NO MORE! STOP!” over and over.

Marissa took her feet off me, came in close and whispered in my ear, “I’ll stop. When we hear Dena and Jamie come back in the house, I’ll start tickling you again. But in the meantime, I need to you to keep laughing and gasping and saying ‘NO,’ OK?” Marissa asked.

I nodded, and spent the next few minutes moaning, “STOP! STOP! STOP! PLEASE!” Marissa occasionally would tickle me in the ribs for a second or two – to make it more believable, I guess – and when she wasn’t actually tickling me for those brief moments she would yell things liken “TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!” and “I LOVE tickling my little Kidnap Boy to death!”

It sure SOUNDED like I was being tickled to death, I have to say. And then tickling that Marissa DID give me for those 20 minutes or so was pretty bad!

About 30 minutes – sometime after 9 pm - after Dena and Jamie had left we heard a car door slam. Marissa quickly leaned in and whispered, “I was nice this whole time! I never tickled your feet, and that’s my specialty!” I nodded, still gasping and moaning.

When we heard the front door open Marissa started to violently tickle my stomach and ribs again, WAY harder than before. And I started to scream, “AHHHHH!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Marissa giggled and for a moment had that same sadistic gleam in her eye that Dena always had. And that Marissa often had, too!

Dena and Jamie walked in smiling, their jackets off (I assume they wore jackets – it was only 45 outside or so) and wearing their same clothes – Jamie a short-sleeved light blue tennis shirt and sweats, Dena a short puffy-sleeved black v-neck blouse and green cargon pants - Dena announced, “What’s the noise about? What are you DOING to our poor little hostage, Marissa?”

Marissa stopped tickling me and told Dena, “Whew! I have to say, it IS fun to tickle Jess!”

I was gasping and panting and teary-eyed and laughing hysterically. “You all….you all are CRAZY!!!!!”

Dena laughed and sat on the bed, pulling her shoes off (she wore running sneakers to the store) one at a time and flipping them onto the floor, and put her stinky grey argyle socked feet up on my chest. Ugh!

“Did Marissa obey us? Did she tickle you enough, Kidnap Boy?” Dena asked, while Jamie also kicked off her shoes (flats) and sat next to Marissa on the bed, her feet still in white cable-knit socks.

“YES! YES!” I said, trying to calm down. “If you don’t believe me, listen to the tape!”

Dena and Jamie burst out laughing.

“Silly little boy! There WAS no tape!” Dena said, laughing. “You two are soooooo gullible.”

Marissa let out a yelp of a laugh, then smacked Dena on the arm and shook her head.

“Gotcha!” Dena said, smiling.

“But still,” Dena continued, running her hands over my face and lifting my shirt to examine my stomach and ribs, “it sure looks like Marissa tickled you hard. Nice going, Mariss! Once you make dinner for us and clean up, I think we’ll be able to take your chains off!”

“Dinner? What do I have to make? I stink as a chef!” Marissa said.

“Just spaghetti. We got spaghetti and a jar of sauce and fresh bread and a salad in a bag. That’s all,” Dena said, putting her socked feet back on my chest and wiggling them around. “Why don’t you go make dinner. We’ll take care of Jess for awhile!”

“We sure will!” Jamie said, leaning down and putting her face next to mine. “Did you miss us, Jessie?”

I gulped and Marissa laughed and hopped to her bound feet, hop-walking out of the room in her socks and down to the kitchen. “I’ll call you down when dinner’s ready!” she announced.

“Don’t worry, Jess. We’re not gonna tickle you now. Maybe later,” Dena said, waving her stinky argyle socks under my nose. “Well….definitely later!”

She and Jamie laughed.

“Thank you….I….I think,” I said, trying to avoid Dena’s smelly feet to no avail.

“We’ll just watch TV for now,” Jamie said, putting it on. It was late to eat and I was starving, but the tickling and the torture had kept my mind off of being hungry, I guess. Plus we were all kids – time of day didn’t matter.

“We need to untie Jessie and tie him up again so we can move him. I think we should tie his hands with pantyhose – those don’t leave marks or get sore,” Dena said, her feet still on my chest and Jamie sitting alongside my head. “But if we can trust you, hon, you can take a shower and get changed. Then we’ll tie you up again. Will you try to escape if we let you shower?”

“No! I promise! You’d have to be crazy to try to escape from you two!” I said, having been stretched out and tied down for hours and hours now.

“You better not!” Jamie said with a giggle, reaching down to tickle my exposed armpits. “You don’t want us to tickle you when we’re mad!” Dena laughed and I yelped “No!”

“OK – Jamie, stop tickling him,” Dena said, and she reached into her pocket for the handcuff keys. Dena uncuffed my hands from the headboard and untied them, and she and Jamie untied the ropes that bound my legs and feet. Jamie ran downstairs to get me a change of clothes for after my shower and Dena sat there with me, my ankles still cuffed.

“Fun times, aren’t they?” Dena asked, putting her arms around me affectionately.

“Unbelievable!” I said, laughing and hugging her back. “We do know how to have fun, in our own weird way, huh?”

We laughed as Jamie came up with a pair of grey sweatpants, a blue tee-shirt, white athletic socks and a towel for me. Dena uncuffed my feet and I went into the master bathroom to shower. My wrists had marks on them from the handcuffs and ropes, but they didn’t hurt. I rinsed them off in the shower and eventually they were OK. I took my shower, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and got dressed in my bed clothes that Jamie brought me. When I walked back into the bedroom Dena and Jamie were still watching TV on the bed, in their same clothes.

“How was that?” Dena asked.

“Awesome,” I said, meaning it.

“Good,” Dena said. “Let’s tie him up and get him downstairs, Jamie. Dinner’s ready, Jess.”

Dena came behind me with a pair of black pantyhose and tied my hands behind my back – I didn’t resist. She tied my hands tightly but comfortably. Jamie sat me on the bed and used a length of the white rope to tie my feet together. Then she and Dena hopped me down to the kitchen and placed me, bound hand and foot, in a kitchen chair. Marissa, scooting around the kitchen in her socks and chained feet, served up portions of spaghetti and bread and salad for everyone. Dena took a length of rope and tied me to the chair, not tight, but enough where I wasn’t going anywhere.

“Um, how I am supposed to eat?” I asked with a laugh.

“We’re going to feed you, silly,” Dena said. “What kind of kidnappers would we be if we didn’t feed our hostage?”

And they did. We had dinner and laughed and talked as if everything was, well, normal, and one of us WASN’T tied to a chair and one of us DIDN’T have her ankles cuffed together and two of us HADN’T been tickled nearly to death for most of the day. Dena sat next to me and fed me and we just had a great time. There were way worse places to be than tied up and at the mercy of 3 beautiful college-aged girls.

When we finished, we sat there while Marissa cleaned. Dena and Jamie opened beers for themselves and we sat around the table talking and laughing. It was around 10:30 when Marissa finished cleaning the kitchen.

“Marissa, I think you have proven your obedience,” Dena said. “Tickle-torturing Jess, making dinner, cleaning up…I think you are ready to be released.”

“Yay!” Marissa said, sitting down in a chair. “I’m a real person again?”

“Yep,” Dena said with a laugh, taking the key to Marissa’s cuffs out of her pants pocket and uncuffing Marissa’s socked feet. “That just leaves us with one hostage. And what SHALL we do to him?”

“Can I just say,” I said, “that I have school in, like, 9 hours?”

“Um…I don’t think so, Jessie,” Dena said with a smile, sitting across the table from me. “I think you are calling in sick tomorrow. Or better yet, WE’LL call in sick for you!”
“Um…”

“We’ll tell them you have Tickle Fever!’ Dena laughed. “We’ll tell them it’s a rare disease you catch when three crazy girls tie you up and tickle you all day!”

“You’re….you’re serious? I’m not going to school tomorrow?” I asked, kinda psyched at the news. It was a Friday, anyway, and I wouldn’t miss much. Plus, I was an excellent student at this point and everyone would believe me. (They did)

“Oh yeah!” Dena said. “This will be a first for me, huh? Actually kidnapping you when you’re SUPPOSED to be at school. Wow. I think this one actually might be against the law!” And Dena started laughing hard and the others joined in. Me too.

Finally, Marissa said, “So, if no school, does that mean Jessie doesn’t need to go to bed?”

“Sure does!” Dena said. “And THAT means we can have more fun with him in the torture chamber!”

“Oh God…” I said, smiling. Everyone sprang into action.

Dena untied the rope that bound me to the chair. Jamie and Marissa gathered up supplies from upstairs and Dena walked me down to the den, where the workout mat that held our tickle fights hours earlier still was. Dena deposited me on the map, hands and feet tied, pulled another pair of socks out of her pocket – purple argyle socks – sat behind me and tied them around my mouth one at a time to gag me.

“We’re gonna have so much fun tickling you again!” Dena said, lightly tickling my ribs with her fingers while sitting on the mat next to me. I grunted and MMPH’d into the gag. Dena just giggled and wiggled her fingers gently into my ribs to tickle me ever so gently.

Sometimes there was something about Dena tickling me like this that was the best/worst of all – when I was tied up and she was totally in control and smiling sweetly and doing something like running her fingers along my feet or poking my ribs or gently tickling me with wiggling fingers. Like the way she tickled my feet for a few seconds when I was tied down upstairs. When Dena would do this she was so gentle and sweet, yet she clearly let me know how in charge she was and how tied up and helpless I was! It was incredible.

“My poor little baby!” Dena giggled while I moaned and laughed into my gag and she stopped tickling me briefly. “I just love tying you up and tickling you so much, Kidnap Boy!” Dena kissed me on the cheek and sat in the lotus position next to me, grey argyle socks still on her feet, tousling my hair with her hands.

Marissa and Jamie padded downstairs at that point in their socks, carrying more ropes and a bag of “stuff.” They laughed to see me bound and gagged on the mat and at Dena’s (and their) mercy.

“Is it tickle time?” Marissa asked, crawling over on the mat on the other side of me, still in her green v-neck short puffy sleeved blouse, grey cargo pants and dark grey socks. Jamie crawled on and sat at my feet. I was surrounded!

“I think it is,” Dena said. “It’s gonna be a long night for our little Kidnap Boy!”

They all laughed and I just lay there, helplessly bound and sock-gagged, dreading what was about to come and excited beyond belief. A long day was about to get longer!

There is a Part III, of course. Which I will write soon enough!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic