PH : 02 - The Revenge (mf/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 02 - The Revenge (mf/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
02 - The Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Sat Dec 12 02:02:49 Europa, normaltid 1998

In a previous posting I described how I used to play tie-up games with some friends during the summer vacations. My friends were three brothers, Joe, Peter and Hank. Their family had a summer house in the same area as ours. We were usually joined in our games by their cousins, Sarah and Jenny. Joe, Sarah and I were all the same age. Jenny was one year older and Peter and Hank were two and four years younger.

We started to play these games when I was about ten, but the first years we simply played cowboys and indians or pirates, and the element of tying a prisoner up was just a part of the game. When we got a little older (and more skilled at tying each other up) the games changed character. There were more kidnapping games where the tying up part (and escape attempts) was the important thing. As we were about thirteen or fourteen the girls had lost interest in running around with toy guns, but they still liked the challenge of a good tie up game.

Both Sarah and Jenny were very boyish girls. They never had any interest in dolls or such girls things, but took pride in doing the same things as we did. They were both very good at handling the big wooden row boat their family kept in the boat house. They could run and swim just as well as me and Joe.

The younger sister, Sarah, had reddish brown hair, often kept in braids or a pony tail, and freckles. Jenny was more pretty with long fair hair. They were both very athletic and members of several school teams. They always wore jeans or shorts, t-shirts and sneakers. I think I never ever saw either of them wear a dress!

On rainy days we hanged out in the boat-house, our "head quarters". We used to play cards or Monopoly and very often we challenged each other to some sort of tie up game. Sometimes there was a plot and we acted kidnappers or burglars, but more often the game just consisted of the prisoner trying to escape within a given time. Joe always was the inventive one. He "invented" new ways of tying knots or some "sound proof" gag. I must boost my own reputation as an escape artist. I managed to get free quite often, but not always. The girls enjoyed tying each other up most of all, because they were very competitive. When being tied they both always struggled real hard to get lose. The younger brothers mostly participated as "helpers", the way younger brothers usually do.

Usually we would team up girls against boys, but we also played in pairs. One day Joe had invented a new tie up style. He practiced it with me and Sarah as prisoners. (This was in my first posting.)

We were hog tied and Joe and Jenny had fun tickling us as we were helpless. Later we were gagged and left to struggle to get free, but without luck. After that incident Sarah and I plotted revenge. Both Joe and Jenny teased us a lot for not getting out of the hog ties that day. The following days came with wonderful weather and were spent mostly on the beach or out on the lake in the boat. We never had any really good opportunity to take revenge on Joe and Jenny.

As I mentioned before, the best times for our tie up games were on sleep over occasions. We were allowed to have sleep over nights in the boat house from time to time. One day Joe's family went away on a trip. They were not due back until the next day. Sarah's and Jenny's parents also left for the night, and the three of them managed to talk their parents into letting them stay at the house alone. Jenny, who was about fifteen at this time, was left in charge. Sarah and I had slightly different thoughts about that!

We had spent the day on the beach enjoying the wonderful weather. Peter and Hank had gone back to the main house to watch TV in the evening. Joe had decided to take his bike and go to the nearby village to get some snacks. He would be gone for about an hour. This was the perfect time to start our revenge.

We had all changed from our swim suits into jeans and t-shirts. We walked barefoot over the soft sand on the beach to the boat house. When we entered, Sarah and I immediately grabbed Jenny and wrestled her to the floor. She fought as well as she could, but I pinned her arms behind her back and Sarah got several long pieces of rope. The boat house contained an endless supply of good rope, perhaps a bit rough in texture, but very good for our needs. The thicker rope always gave burn marks when you turned and twisted your hands, but we usually used a thinner rope for the hands.

Sarah started to tie Jenny's hands with the thinner "fishing-net" rope. I held her arms firmly so her hands were tied "palms out" with the thumbs together. Sarah tied five or six loops around each wrist, knotted them up and then looped the rope around both wrists in a criss-cross fashion. She finished off by cinching the loops between Jenny's hands.

Jenny protested only lightly to this treatment. She knew revenge was due and accepted. Sarah enjoyed tying her sister and fastened the knots very firmly. Jenny made some comments about being tied too tight, but those comments were soon stopped as Sarah produced a rolled up piece of rag and shoved it into Jenny's mouth. A long strip of cloth then followed tied around Jenny's head and well placed between her lips. The cleave gag reduced her protests to mumbles.

We placed Jenny sitting on one of the arm rests of the sofa. We tied her bare feet together and used the thicker rope to tie her legs firmly. Then we tied several loops of thick rope around her upper- and lower arms, pinning her arms to her body. At last we placed her face-down on the wooden floor and bent her legs. A rope was tied connecting hands and feet and knotted off so the knot was on the front side of her ankles, out of reach from her fingers. Her heals nearly touched her buttocks and she could easily touch her feet with her out stretched fingers.

We studied our handy work very satisfied with the result. Jenny looked up at us with both amusement and competitive anger in those wide open blue eyes. We sat back in the sofa waiting for our next victim. When Joe arrived he would get the same treatment, and then our revenge could really start.

As we waited for Joe we watched Jenny squirm and turn on the floor. She really tried to reach her bound feet to find the knots that held the hog tie rope knotted. As she was very athletic and lithe, she could touch her ankles with her fingers, but as the knot was on the opposite side of the ankles it was out of reach. She turned over on her side, twisting and turning like a stranded fish, but she remained firmly tied up.

We teased Jenny by discussing what we would do to our prisoners once Joe was captured. Every time we mentioned the word "tickle torture" her eyes widened. Jenny was very ticklish and Sarah was really looking forward to get her sister back for the tickling Jenny had done to us the last time.

When Joe returned after about an hour we waited beside the door. He stepped in to the room and saw Jenny tied on the floor. We grabbed him and told him it was pay back time. Joe didn't put up much of a struggle and we tied him the same way we had tied Jenny. Now we had both prisoners firmly tied on the floor and it was time for revenge.

We tickled their ribs and sides and soon they were screaming with laughter, but of course what came through the gags were only muffled mumbles. We proceeded to tickle their feet and Jenny made horrible sounds through her gag. I almost wanted to stop, but Sarah told me Jenny could take it. It was much more fun to tickle Jenny and I believe Joe got off quite easy.

When Sarah finally stopped tickling Jenny's feet she just lay there on the floor breathing heavily. She had sweat on her forehead and she had chewed her gag wet.
We told them they had one hour to get free and left them there. We went down on the beach and sat in the sand discussing how fun this had been. After half an hour we went back to check on our bound prisoners.

We sneaked up the wooden steps to the room and peeked through the door. To our surprise both Jenny and Joe were nearly completely free of the ropes. They both had scissors and were just cutting through the last loops around their feet. The rules of our games said that if prisoners managed to untie themselves within the time limit the roles would be reversed. This meant that we now had to surrender and let Jenny and Joe tie us up.

As we had our hands tied behind us Jenny and Joe told us they had anticipated the revenge to come this evening. They had hidden two pairs of scissors under the sofa. When we left they just shoved the scissors out and then cut the ropes connecting their hands and feet. Then it was easy to free their hands. Sarah and I had been fooled and now we had to pay the price by becoming prisoners again. We sat on the floor with our hands tied behind us as Jenny and Joe discussed what they would do to us.